Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  2010 Dells Run Check us out! Who is coming? (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
2010 Dells Run Check us out! Who is coming? by The Prezzzz
Started on: 04-18-2010 08:42 PM
Replies: 99
Last post by: Fickle on 06-05-2010 06:06 PM
The Prezzzz

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2010 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The PrezzzzClick Here to visit The Prezzzz's HomePageSend a Private Message to The PrezzzzDirect Link to This Post
Ok everyone the 2010 Dells Run is now in full swing, New this year is a web site just for the Wisconsin Dells Run. www.dellsrun.com
Check out Super Spy and Flat Freddy two ways you can win free prizes at the show this year. I will give you a little brake down on Flat Freddy to get you started.
Everyone knows Fred Bartemeyer, Well he is a very busy guy and doesn’t have time to come out and play with all his Fieros so……….. I made Flat Freddy! Everyone on the form or coming to the Dells can join in the fun! Take a picture of him anywhere any place; any time of the day, he likes to stay up late.
The wildest picture at the show this year will win an award. Let’s see just how far Flat Freddy will go , someone might take him for a ride in their Fiero, or how about a trip down south to a car show, The possibilities are endless., he could end up at a strip club somewhere dancing with the girls.
All you have to do is go to Dells Run Web site go to Flat Freddy and save Freddy to your computer print him, cut him out and put him on card board and take pictures of him working on a Fiero or whatever use your imagination have fun with it Fred is always up for a good time.
The best picture posted on the form will win a 2010 Dells Run Shirt. The best Flat Freddy picture at the Dells will win more…………. So what do you think? Just down load the picture. Cut it out and start Freddie’s adventure.

------------------
The Prezzz

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Mr Ferrari

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-18-2010 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr FerrariSend a Private Message to Mr FerrariDirect Link to This Post
Awesome!!

The wife and I plan on being there.. I am not sure about driving the Aldino this year since It's not a very good long distance cruiser with no mufflers and the race stall converter.. But we will be there for this most excellent event..

Mark

------------------

[This message has been edited by Mr Ferrari (edited 04-18-2010).]

Capitol City Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2010 11:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Capitol City FieroSend a Private Message to Capitol City FieroDirect Link to This Post
We will be doing the drive in on Saturday night
looks like 4 cars from Capitol City Fieros
batousai666

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2010 10:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Capitol City Fiero:

We will be doing the drive in on Saturday night
looks like 4 cars from Capitol City Fieros

"...mercy sakes alive"...."looks like we got us selves a convoy".....que music.

say? you guys are'nt going thru Kalamazoo, MI on your way out are ya?
i am trying to get Mera X ready by then and may(want to really bad) go. 70% as of now sure.
maybe I can corridnate with you for a meet at an ole Park and Ride somewhere for the show.
what do you say? I-94 west bound Oakland Drive has one. Exit 75.

Dan
fierohoho

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 221
Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2010 10:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierohohoSend a Private Message to fierohohoDirect Link to This Post
Awesome website Tom.

Great pics too, must be a good photographer.
faaaaq

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2010 12:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqDirect Link to This Post
so, its 40-45 to go? and can i pay AT the show? wont have any money at the beginning of next month... if i can just pay at the door, ill go. only 40 minutes away and id very much like to see a NICE fiero or two...as apposed to mine...lol. and if i will be able to go, ill post a little picture of myself here so people recognise me lol...otherwise yall would see me and just think im some random wigger lol xP
gtxbullet

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2010 01:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gtxbulletSend a Private Message to gtxbulletDirect Link to This Post
I'll be there, at least I'm planning on going for one of the days for an afternoon.

Steve
KEV

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2010 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KEVSend a Private Message to KEVDirect Link to This Post
I'll be there for sure! Can't wait

I love the web site Tom!! So how many shirts do i have.????
------------------

1999 GMC Jimmy 2dr 4x4..V8 swap someday.
1997 Grand Prix GTP 161k miles and going strong.
1987 Fiero Coupe 5spd For sale
1987 Fiero Coupe 5spd,Steel Wheels
1986 Fiero Base Coupe 5spd..Steel Wheels Baby!
1985 Fiero GT 3800 N/A ...3800 S/C being rebuilt now.
1984 Fiero Indy #1098 w/ Centerline Wheels,Hooker Tri-y header and Indy Scoop with Strobe's

[This message has been edited by KEV (edited 04-19-2010).]

carbon

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2010 01:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonDirect Link to This Post
Yay... official post up!

Any word on room rates/deals for this year? The cheap weekday thing was great last year...
RKB75

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2010 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RKB75Send a Private Message to RKB75Direct Link to This Post
Here's a few pics from the past years, with all the crazyness.

Do Not Pass The Pace Car!

Capitol City Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2010 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Capitol City FieroSend a Private Message to Capitol City FieroDirect Link to This Post
batousai666:

yes we will go right by Kalamazoo, I lived in Kalamazoo for 2 years near crossroads mall, we will work out the time and get back with you
PFF
System Bot
sadie goad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2010 11:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sadie goadSend a Private Message to sadie goadDirect Link to This Post
I will be there, as will my dad and stepmom! We wouldn't miss it after all the fun we had last year

------------------

I'm a poor college student because I modify my cars!

Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2010 06:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarDirect Link to This Post
I'm going to miss this event, first miss since 1996. I was planning to go on the Power Tour (like last year), but the Power Tour starts the same date as the Dells Run and starts in Newton, Iowa. I'm bummed out, but I can not be in two states at the same time. My 88 GT will get a workout running the roads of the midwest.
carbon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2010 07:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonDirect Link to This Post
Sorry to hear that...

Ok folks, we need at least two additional people to make up for his absence...

Man that was a few years ago now, and you had to pick the one with me scratching my nose

[This message has been edited by carbon (edited 04-20-2010).]

fierohoho

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 221
Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2010 07:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierohohoSend a Private Message to fierohohoDirect Link to This Post
Scratching your nose, that must be the finger with the missing knuckle huh?
Mr Ferrari

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-20-2010 10:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr FerrariSend a Private Message to Mr FerrariDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierohoho:

Scratching your nose, that must be the finger with the missing knuckle huh?

I noticed that in the picture.. lol.. Cool picture even though my attention gets instantly drawn to the finger now..

------------------

carbon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2010 12:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonDirect Link to This Post
Sigh... LOL...

What about those 2010 room rates, Tom?

[This message has been edited by carbon (edited 04-20-2010).]

snowblindburd

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2010 05:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for snowblindburdSend a Private Message to snowblindburdDirect Link to This Post
I will be there in my ........ Beretta lol! I'll definitely stop by for the show, and I hope I can catch a ride with someone for the Dells Run . It was too much fun last year, you can't keep me away now!

------------------

1990 Sunbird SE /// 1995 Beretta Base

Mr Ferrari

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-21-2010 11:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr FerrariSend a Private Message to Mr FerrariDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by carbon:

Sigh... LOL...

Room rates would be neat to know... Hopefully they match last years deal.. The wife and I had the coolest room last year over looking the river..

Oh, and sorry Carbon..

------------------

[This message has been edited by Mr Ferrari (edited 04-21-2010).]

GTGeff

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2010 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffDirect Link to This Post

[/QUOTE]

So Nick, why does the camera seem to always catch you snacking? Reference the Tyler build. J/K

Hoping to make the Dells this year. Big question mark this year as my son has the State Track qualifier that runs late into Friday evening.
Will probably bring the the "new" Formula if we do come.

Jeff
The Prezzzz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2010 12:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for The PrezzzzClick Here to visit The Prezzzz's HomePageSend a Private Message to The PrezzzzDirect Link to This Post
Hi Everyone,
Been busy, I will try to answer everyones questions.
First the rates for this year went up 6.00 from last year it is the last year on our contract so this year it is 95.00 and they will have that rate for people that come in early like last year.

Now I guess everyone has a problem with Flat Freddy I am running 2 contests on Dellsrun.com Fred stopped over today to help me with the web site now where else will he show up? all you have to do is save the picture and print it then have fun. Remember who ever comes up with the best picture of Fred will win just post it here and if you think it is better to bring it to the Dells we have awards there for the best picture. here is what I mean.

------------------
The Prezzz

PFF
System Bot
The Prezzzz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2010 12:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for The PrezzzzClick Here to visit The Prezzzz's HomePageSend a Private Message to The PrezzzzDirect Link to This Post
Here is the Flat Freddy for everyone to use.

------------------
The Prezzz

carbon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2010 08:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GTGeff:

So Nick, why does the camera seem to always catch you snacking? Reference the Tyler build. J/K

Hoping to make the Dells this year. Big question mark this year as my son has the State Track qualifier that runs late into Friday evening.
Will probably bring the the "new" Formula if we do come.

Jeff

OMFG... LOL... the itch that will live in infamy... Mr. Ferrari, what was the point of the photoshop? So Fred was looing at me? You killed Marty!

And for the last time, my work space was the table next to all the food! I wasn't going to work on Tyler's gauge cluster on the ground...

[This message has been edited by carbon (edited 04-22-2010).]

Australian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2010 08:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianDirect Link to This Post
If i ever make a holiday of coming to the states id love to attend an event like this. All i can do is drewl over events like this and give it a bump.
Mr Ferrari

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-22-2010 09:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr FerrariSend a Private Message to Mr FerrariDirect Link to This Post

OMFG... LOL... the itch that will live in infamy... Mr. Ferrari, what was the point of the photoshop? So Fred was looing at me? You killed Marty!

And for the last time, my work space was the table next to all the food! I wasn't going to work on Tyler's gauge cluster on the ground...

I tried to keep Marty in the picture since he had the perfect pose going on, but MS paint is not the greatest editing software and I couldn't move Marty

The point was just to place you in a position where you were the center of attention and make it appear everyone was watching you scratch the ol' nose

I rember you guys playing around with pictures before and I rember a picture of Marty with a chopped mullet at a Mall Of America meet a while back.. I figured I would try and have some fun with your nose scratching picture and there is a lot more potential for that picture.. I can easily imagine your cart in a nascar race or cruising with Mario in some Mario Kart scenes..

------------------

Phil

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2010 09:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilSend a Private Message to PhilDirect Link to This Post
Love this show....the people...the hotel..... but like Old Lar, Phil & I will be in Iowa for Hot Rod Power Tour. I wish these two events didn't overlap every year

Gwen (Phil's wife)
carbon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2010 11:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mr Ferrari:

I rember you guys playing around with pictures before and I rember a picture of Marty with a chopped mullet at a Mall Of America meet a while back.. I figured I would try and have some fun with your nose scratching picture and there is a lot more potential for that picture.. I can easily imagine your cart in a nascar race or cruising with Mario in some Mario Kart scenes..

Oh this little gem?

Yeah... there was definately a certain amount of inspiration going on with that pic, I would say...
The Prezzzz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2010 01:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The PrezzzzClick Here to visit The Prezzzz's HomePageSend a Private Message to The PrezzzzDirect Link to This Post
I thought by now Fred would of showed up somewhere!
maybe I need to explain this contest , Everyone knows Fred Bartemeyer, Well he is a very busy guy and doesn’t have time to come out and play with all his Fieros so……….. I made Flat Freddy! Everyone can join in the fun! Take a picture of him anywhere any place; any time of the day, he likes to stay up late.

The wildest picture at the show this year will win an award. Let’s see just how far Flat Freddy will go , someone might take him for a ride in their Fiero, or how about a trip down south to a car show, The possibilities are endless., he could end up at a strip club somewhere dancing with the girls.

All you have to do is save the picture to your computer, cut him out and put him on card board then take pictures of him working on a Fiero or whatever! Use your imagination have fun with it, Fred is always up for a good time.

The best picture posted on the form will win a 2010 Dells Run Shirt. The best Flat Freddy picture at the Dells will win more…………. So what do you think? Just down load the picture. Cut it out and start Freddie’s adventure.

The Prezzz

Wisconsin Fiero Fanatics
RKB75

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2010 07:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RKB75Send a Private Message to RKB75Direct Link to This Post
I found Flat Freddy
The Prezzzz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2010 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The PrezzzzClick Here to visit The Prezzzz's HomePageSend a Private Message to The PrezzzzDirect Link to This Post
See Fred Stops by my house all the time this is when I had alot of work to do on my Lambo........
Fred was over today and took another look at the Lambo

------------------
The Prezzz

Mr Ferrari

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-29-2010 10:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr FerrariSend a Private Message to Mr FerrariDirect Link to This Post

How many years has Flat Freddy been in your garage??

------------------

PFF
System Bot
The Prezzzz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2010 11:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for The PrezzzzClick Here to visit The Prezzzz's HomePageSend a Private Message to The PrezzzzDirect Link to This Post
He just stops in from time to time the Lambo is a differant story 10 years

------------------
The Prezzz

86fierofun

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2010 01:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunDirect Link to This Post
If someone wants to swap out my timing gears I'll go....
The Prezzzz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2010 05:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The PrezzzzClick Here to visit The Prezzzz's HomePageSend a Private Message to The PrezzzzDirect Link to This Post
One month to go 40 rooms left you better make your reservations now, you know we sell out each year.

------------------
The Prezzz

carbon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2010 01:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonDirect Link to This Post
Reservation made!!!

No cheap Thursday night like last year though...

Dang it... now I have to wait.
RKB75

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2010 04:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RKB75Send a Private Message to RKB75Direct Link to This Post

Reservation made!!!

No cheap Thursday night like last year though...

Dang it... now I have to wait.

It should be, I made my reservations thursday and had a go around with them untill they figured it out. I'm showing up tuesday.
I copied this from my email.

Arrival Date Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Departure Date Sunday, June 6, 2010
Room Type Double Queen Junior Suite
Nightly Rate $95.00 from June 1 - June 5
Total with Taxes $529.65
The above rate(s) may not reflect all possible fees, additional charges or taxes associated with this reservation. For clarification regarding these charges, please contact our reservations department.
litespd

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2010 06:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for litespdSend a Private Message to litespdDirect Link to This Post
Looks like once again, I'm going to miss it. I even took time off of work for the Dells this year....but, the house needs new carpeting, and the price came in higher than we expected. No vacations THIS year...
snowblindburd

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2010 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for snowblindburdSend a Private Message to snowblindburdDirect Link to This Post
I may no longer be there in my Beretta as I have to rebuild the engine, but I still want to come by. I have found a ride too for the Dells Run, yay!

------------------

1990 Sunbird SE /// 1995 Beretta Base

Foxy Fiero13

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2010 04:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Foxy Fiero13Send a Private Message to Foxy Fiero13Direct Link to This Post
i think me and a few buddies might show up also this year debating on if i should go paintballing professionally in chicago or dells run? im leaning towards dells run =)
Renegade blob

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2010 12:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Renegade blobSend a Private Message to Renegade blobDirect Link to This Post
Dang, I have my high school graduation on the 5th, but I might be able to make it up the other days, especially since I wont be staying over night. I'll try my best. Maybe I can get the school to push it back a day...

[This message has been edited by Renegade blob (edited 05-03-2010).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock