Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  2010 Dells Run Check us out! Who is coming? (Page 3)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
2010 Dells Run Check us out! Who is coming? by The Prezzzz
Started on: 04-18-2010 08:42 PM
Replies: 99
Last post by: Fickle on 06-05-2010 06:06 PM
whodeanie

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2010 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by carbon:

Dean,

Is Clayton going to come with you this year? Or was that just a coincedence last year because of Clay's Archie adventure?

I wish he could go again this year, he had a lot of fun but he has to work. so it will be me and a friend of mine this time.
D.

Ok, page 3 is mine so I will give all of you a preview of what I will bring with me.

[This message has been edited by whodeanie (edited 05-21-2010).]

IP: Logged
theBDub

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2010 10:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by whodeanie:

I think I just creamed my pants.

Hopefully your car is a female, cuz I'm turned on.

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2010 02:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieDirect Link to This Post
LMAO!!! I thought they all where! they are the same as, you have to talk nice to them to get them to do anything
D.
silver 85 sc

Feedback score:    (40)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2010 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scDirect Link to This Post
And the trinkets are nearing completion. I have 2 weeks to go and here is how things are looking:

Here are the key chains. There will be 2 for each year and numbered from 000-010. And the special Pontiac RIP. They are laser cut out of 18 ga 304 stainless steel 2 b finish Still need a little polishing.

Here is somewhere to hang the key chains. As you can see I have quite the collection. And they have a nice ring.

And of course the one of a kind vents. I am only making one set of each just like last year. These are cut out of 16 ga stainless steel with a # 4 brush finish. These are the same cut that I made for the Tyler project.

notch back vents same cut out that I have been using on my other vents

So hunt down the Prezzzz they will be getting to him eventually, somehow, I will be arriving on Saturday and so will the goodies unless someone is coming through Dubuque and wants to pick them up early.

Rich

PS here is the Tyler vent:

And here is what the notch back vent looks like on my 85 sport coupe

MRBLUE87

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2010 02:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MRBLUE87Send a Private Message to MRBLUE87Direct Link to This Post
My son and I have been to the Dells Run for 15 years straight. Wouldn't want to break the string now. We'll be there!!!
I might be bringing some of my excess Fiero toys to sell too.

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2010 01:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by silver 85 sc:

And the trinkets are nearing completion. I have 2 weeks to go and here is how things are looking:

Here are the key chains. There will be 2 for each year and numbered from 000-010. And the special Pontiac RIP. They are laser cut out of 18 ga 304 stainless steel 2 b finish Still need a little polishing.

This is my 1st year attending, these items must be for sale there then?
carbon

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2010 03:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonDirect Link to This Post
ONE WEEK TO GO!!!!

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2010 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieDirect Link to This Post
I will be headed out Wed. evening with a sotp over at Archies on thurs. morning then off to the Dells. I will be there sometime thurs. eve.
looking forward to the fun.
D.
ShockWave

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2010 12:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ShockWaveSend a Private Message to ShockWaveDirect Link to This Post
Looks like my Fiero won't be there this year due to financial and mechanical crap. However, I may borrow my mom's car for the day and drive up there to see the show.

------------------

| Jon | Member: NIFE, Mis-Shifts | Facebook | Fiero Blog |
| Photography | Great America Zone | Dixie Square Mall

[This message has been edited by ShockWave (edited 05-30-2010).]

88lambofiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2010 09:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88lambofieroSend a Private Message to 88lambofieroDirect Link to This Post
My wife and I and a friend will be there Thursday afternoon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2010 01:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post
So is this still the basic itinerary? I'm a new B remember.
This was from the website a few months ago..

"2010 Midwest Fiero Regional
June 3rd 4th 5th & 6th
Itinerary
Thursday, June 3rd - Registration in Sierra Vista from 1:00PM-3:00PM

1:00PM - Registration opens at Chula Vista Resort in Sierra Vista Room - register and unpack.

4:45PM - Meet at the registration room.

5:00PM - Dinner with the Fiero Fanatics of Wisconsin.
Friday, June 4th - Register in Sierra Vista 10:00AM-11:00AM & 8:30PM-10:00PM

6:45AM - Early Bird Coffee Meet the Prezzz in the parking lot, check out the cars

7:00AM - Early Bird Breakfast: Fanatics are going to Ma's

8:15AM – NIFE is Departing for a Fiero Breakfast location is a surprise.

Meet new friends and eat some food. Meet at Chula main entrance.

10:00AM - Registration Opens

7:30PM Fiero Parking lot poker with the Minnesota Fieros and the Famous Kev it all starts in Parking lot.
Saturday, June 5th - Registration in Sierra Vista from 9:00AM-11:00AM

7:30AM - Fiero Breakfast at Chula Vista

1:00PM - 4:00PM –

Wildest Fiero Car Show in Town

Lunch will be on the show field Hosted by Chula Vista.
4:00PM – The ‘Dells Run’

5:00PM - Depart for dinner with NIFE Meet in the main Chula Vista parking lot.

Enjoy new friends and relive the day of excitement, the evening is just starting! Party in the Bar, Parking Lot or

come out and enjoy the evenoing with Capitol City. You don't have to worry about your car, the show is over..

7:30PM Capitol City Fieros is taking everyone to the Drive In another 1st at the Dells
Sunday, June 6th

7:00AM - 9:00AM - Breakfast Banquet in upper Dells Ballroom

9:00AM - Trophy/awards presentation for car show. Immediately following the awards presentation, All NIFE members are to meet by the waterfall for a club photo.

11:00AM - Check out time - have a safe journey home! "
PFF
System Bot
carbon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2010 07:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonDirect Link to This Post
Uh... 2.5... You worry too much... just show up, don't worry about schedules, there's no test. Have a beer, relax and go with the flow. We'll see ya tomorrow.

I... Can't... Wait... To... Get... Out... Of... This... Place...

Only 7.5 hours til the end of the day.

And yes, that is still the itenerary...

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2010 09:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post
yeah maybe

I may not get there til friday sometime, see everyone then.
sadie goad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2010 10:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sadie goadSend a Private Message to sadie goadDirect Link to This Post
My dad and I will be there in the afternoon on Friday! See you all then

My dad is trailering his car to the event… is there anything special I should know about bringing a trailer?
Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 295
Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2010 10:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post
I still have a room to share if anyone needs a place to crash..
88lambofiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2010 03:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88lambofieroSend a Private Message to 88lambofieroDirect Link to This Post
WOO HOO its finally here. Work is done car is clean bags are packed can't wait to hit the road see everyone Thursday
Fickle

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2010 10:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FickleSend a Private Message to FickleDirect Link to This Post
I was thinking about showering, getting dressed and driving up to see this. It's about a two hour drive for me and I'll be heading out soon (it'll be the furthest I've driven my car, too).

Anyway, I was reminded of this last night and figured that it would be cool to check out some fieros (maybe pick some brains, too, since I have yet to do anything to mine).

Okay...if I make it up there, hopefully I'll see some people...

Later.
MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2010 11:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post
Just started a photo thread!

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/081277.html

------------------

Looking for Fiero posters?

css9450

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2010 05:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Direct Link to This Post
I just got home! Drove up to the Dells, talked to a few peeps, bought a couple items from Rodney, snapped a few pics and grabbed lunch. Probably was in town for no more than 90 minutes.

Hope you all miss the rain! It was like a monsoon going south through Janesville.
Fickle

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2010 06:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FickleSend a Private Message to FickleDirect Link to This Post
The good:

- I made it to the Dells (I was the guy in the shorts and Green Bay Packers t-shirt who looked like he'd never seen a nice Fiero before).
- I had a blast looking at some beautiful Fieros (before returning to my poor beast...but, with time and perseverence, mine may look nice, too).
- I enjoyed saying Hi to a few of you (I'm not very knowledgeable, which combined with my natural anxiety, caused me to be a bit less than social).
- I was able to make it home with no issues (and I wasn't real gentle with her on the interstate...she's a fun car).

The bad:

- My car looks bad and I was immediately jealous (cracked/spiderwebbed rear quarter windows, paint chipping, big crack on nose, terrible interior, etc.).
- Hard braking on water at 75+ MPH = Very Bad...grrr...please don't slam on your brakes in front of me just because the rain starts getting heavier (I didn't loose control, but the tail almost took off into the other lane).
- I am sitting inside, right now, and not driving my car.

Right now, I need to be patient, save of some money, learn more about my car and start making small improvements, one at a time. I am looking to move to Massachusetts, soon, so I don't think I'll be around for this next year, but I left with a good impression. Thank you to everyone who brought their Fieros to show and give people like me something to drool over.

[This message has been edited by Fickle (edited 06-05-2010).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock