Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  2010 Dells Run Check us out! Who is coming? (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
2010 Dells Run Check us out! Who is coming? by The Prezzzz
Started on: 04-18-2010 08:42 PM
Replies: 99
Last post by: Fickle on 06-05-2010 06:06 PM
capnfiero

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2010 11:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for capnfieroSend a Private Message to capnfieroDirect Link to This Post
AVAST! THE CAPN WILL BE ON THE DECK!

------------------
85 GT (Red)
87 Sport Coupe (Blue)
88 Sport Coupe (Red)

IP: Logged
carbon

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2010 12:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RKB75:
It should be, I made my reservations thursday and had a go around with them untill they figured it out. I'm showing up tuesday.
I copied this from my email.

Arrival Date Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Departure Date Sunday, June 6, 2010
Room Type Double Queen Junior Suite
Nightly Rate $95.00 from June 1 - June 5
Total with Taxes $529.65
The above rate(s) may not reflect all possible fees, additional charges or taxes associated with this reservation. For clarification regarding these charges, please contact our reservations department.

Yeah... I got the $95 group rate for Thursday, but last year you could get it for $75... but not this year.

I agree with the run around thing though... they act like they don't know what you are talking about and they also don't have the Fiero Fanatics Dells Run on their calendar... why is that Tom?
The Prezzzz

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2010 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The PrezzzzClick Here to visit The Prezzzz's HomePageSend a Private Message to The PrezzzzDirect Link to This Post
Carbon
The girl that does the web site has no idea what she is doing, I am going back up there next Saturday and will try to get it on their web site. I did check out a few other motels if you need a price brake River Walk has rooms for about 50.00 per night just a one room motel but it would work to save money. Chula's rooms are higher because it is a resort if you want anything you just call and they bring it to your room.

------------------
The Prezzz

carbon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2010 07:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonDirect Link to This Post
Oh no, don't get me wrong... I wouldn't stay anywhere else for this event... They just had a better deal last year, that's all.

Less than a month to go!!!
gtxbullet

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2010 05:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gtxbulletSend a Private Message to gtxbulletDirect Link to This Post
I plan on being there for one of the days. don't know which yet.
hopefully I'll have 2 fieros still (always fun to arrive in pairs...lol)
but I'll be bringing my 88 Red FM4 (Formula M4, kinda a clone name). it's got the GT gauges, aux gauges, rear sway bar, formula bumper in back, and formula spoiler and decklid (all of the added on parts are from 88's too). oh and 88 offset Stock GT/Formula Wheels.

handles like a formula but gets the gas mileage of a 4 cylinder. I love it, haven't taken a road trip that far yet, so I'm really looking forward to it

see you all there!!

------------------
F.I.E.R.O. - Fantastically Imaginative Engineering Racing Object

For any Paint Work: http://www.kurtcarloni.com/
www.fquick.com/GTXBULLET
Certified Tech/Mechanic (Restorations, Modifications, and Maintenence)
1985 Fiero GT 69k Miles (All Options) - Daily Driver
1988 FIERO Coupe "IRON DUKE" 5-Speed (the show car ;-)
1992 Firebird T-Tops V-8 30k original miles(collectors car)

The Prezzzz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2010 08:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The PrezzzzClick Here to visit The Prezzzz's HomePageSend a Private Message to The PrezzzzDirect Link to This Post
Carbon,
The post was for anyone else that couldn't afford to stay at Chula, there are hotels that lower rates! Maybe we can get a few more people to show up this way. There is another option that people are doing at Chula couples are getting a condo and splitting the cost this cuts the cost, the only bad part is you can't walk around in your underwear.

------------------
The Prezzz

css9450

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2010 08:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Direct Link to This Post
The Motel 6 in Lake Delton (just south of the Dells) is $59 a night...
The Prezzzz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2010 06:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The PrezzzzClick Here to visit The Prezzzz's HomePageSend a Private Message to The PrezzzzDirect Link to This Post
We have rooms for ever budget so everyone should make the Show

------------------
The Prezzz

boysatt

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2010 06:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for boysattSend a Private Message to boysattDirect Link to This Post
Got a room booked for the whole weekend. Can't wait
86fierofun

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2010 01:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by The Prezzzz:

We have rooms for ever budget so everyone should make the Show

You have free rooms?! Alright! Sign me up!
The Prezzzz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2010 09:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for The PrezzzzClick Here to visit The Prezzzz's HomePageSend a Private Message to The PrezzzzDirect Link to This Post
86FieroFun,
I give away a free stay at Chula every year also I give away Free Registration to the Show every year. I have two contests running right now, here on the forum I am running my Flat Freddy contest and on our web site ( www.dellsrun.com ) I am running Super Spy. Check out the Flat Freddy post all you need to do is post a picture of Flat Freddy out and about. Fred made it out on our cruise this weekend.

------------------
The Prezzz

PFF
System Bot
carbon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2010 01:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonDirect Link to This Post
Looks warm...
86fierofun

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2010 01:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunDirect Link to This Post
Why was I not told peeps were going to be at Goerkes Corner?

I just visited the fiero fanatics web page and got attacked with nasty pop ups. Anyone else have that problem? It hasn't shown up for me anywhere else....
snowblindburd

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2010 03:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for snowblindburdSend a Private Message to snowblindburdDirect Link to This Post
Happened to me the other day but not since.

You guys are making me really want a Fiero even more.. Must..... focus.... on..... Beretta.......!!!

I will be at the show/run for sure, hanging out with the Goads.

------------------

1990 Sunbird SE /// 1995 Beretta Base

carbon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2010 08:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by snowblindburd:

You guys are making me really want a Fiero even more.. Must..... focus.... on..... Beretta.......!!!

Bah... the Beretta is just a Corsica coupe...
css9450

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2010 08:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by carbon:

Bah... the Beretta is just a Corsica coupe...

LOL I think it was in Car and Driver way back when they introduced those cars.... "When GM was styling these cars, the Corsica was hiding".

sadie goad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2010 12:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sadie goadSend a Private Message to sadie goadDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by snowblindburd:

Ehhh, you sure you want to hang out with those weirdos?
whodeanie

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2010 09:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieDirect Link to This Post
Ok it offical, I will be their with the DD.
I just booked my room and am looking forward to seeing all of you again this year
the only part I am not looking forward to is the drive
1100 miles.

I am going to do the same thing I did last year on my trip. I am going to stop by Archie's to see what he has going on and then be at the Dells thursday evening.
D.
Firefox

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 240
Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2010 12:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefoxSend a Private Message to FirefoxDirect Link to This Post
Kristie and I will actually have a Fiero driven to the show. It's not ready to show but it'll be there under it's won power. Her car is running great and we're working to make it look really nice.

Mark the paint guy
The Prezzzz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2010 01:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The PrezzzzClick Here to visit The Prezzzz's HomePageSend a Private Message to The PrezzzzDirect Link to This Post
Great! hay Mark are you Super Spy? ck out dellsrun.come your in the story. 22 days and counting

------------------
The Prezzz

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2010 02:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post
I'm in, 1st year for me! Bringing the wifey too. See ya'll there
PFF
System Bot
The Prezzzz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2010 02:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The PrezzzzClick Here to visit The Prezzzz's HomePageSend a Private Message to The PrezzzzDirect Link to This Post
2.5 a new bee Great look for The Prezzz and say Hi

------------------
The Prezzz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2010 08:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post

2.5 a new bee Great look for The Prezzz and say Hi

I take it he will be easily recognizable? Wearinga big tophat perhaps
snowblindburd

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2010 11:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for snowblindburdSend a Private Message to snowblindburdDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by css9450:

LOL I think it was in Car and Driver way back when they introduced those cars.... "When GM was styling these cars, the Corsica was hiding".

Hahaha no Corsica love. I like them as well, they can be helped to look better .

Originally posted by sadie goad:

Ehhh, you sure you want to hang out with those weirdos?

I'm pretty sure at least. . What are these orders for me to come more than just Saturday all about?

------------------

1990 Sunbird SE /// 1995 Beretta Base

carbon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2010 01:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

I take it he will be easily recognizable? Wearinga big tophat perhaps

Believe me... You'll know Tom before the end of the first day...
Firefox

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 240
Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2010 03:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefoxSend a Private Message to FirefoxDirect Link to This Post
You can usually spot Tom as you pull into the parking lot!
The Prezzzz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2010 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The PrezzzzClick Here to visit The Prezzzz's HomePageSend a Private Message to The PrezzzzDirect Link to This Post
Mark you know me to well I watch all the Fieros coming in.
Dells Run web site is back up there were no virus, some one hack in and rerouted everyone to a differant site so we are good to go.
21 days and counting

------------------
The Prezzz

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2010 09:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieDirect Link to This Post
last year was my first time and I met the Prezz within 10 min. of pulling in to the parking lot
it was great Clayton and I pulled in and had 6 people ready to help us unload his car off the trailer. we did not know anyone and had no problems getting to know everyone. the next morning we where invited to go get a bite with a group of great guys this is a big part of why I loved the Dells and why I am going this year as well. the cars are only a small part of the fun.

anyone know if we are doing the Ducks again this year? or are we going to do the Jet boats this time
D.
RKB75

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2010 09:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RKB75Send a Private Message to RKB75Direct Link to This Post
He's ready and rarin to go. He wants to do the ziplines this year.
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2010 10:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RKB75:

He's ready and rarin to go. He wants to do the ziplines this year.

I still think that was one of the best pic's I took from the intire show. he was a blast on the duck we had a great time
D.

The Prezzzz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2010 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The PrezzzzClick Here to visit The Prezzzz's HomePageSend a Private Message to The PrezzzzDirect Link to This Post
Clayton
Your car fit right in with all the rest! Tell everyone about the fun..........

------------------
The Prezzz

PFF
System Bot
The Prezzzz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2010 07:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The PrezzzzClick Here to visit The Prezzzz's HomePageSend a Private Message to The PrezzzzDirect Link to This Post

The Prezzzz

836 posts
Member since Sep 2001
This picture shows that there is more then just a car show at Chula Vista Just 19 more days to go

------------------
The Prezzz

fierohoho

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 221
Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2010 06:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierohohoSend a Private Message to fierohohoDirect Link to This Post
My 84SE is up and running after I put in the new metal timing gear set.

Can't wait for "The Run"!

[This message has been edited by fierohoho (edited 05-16-2010).]

The Prezzzz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2010 09:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for The PrezzzzClick Here to visit The Prezzzz's HomePageSend a Private Message to The PrezzzzDirect Link to This Post
16 DAYS AND COUNTING!

Note for everyone coming in on Thursday, The Fanatics are going out to a dinner and show we will meet at 3:30pm and leave at 3:45pm

We are heading over to Ravina Bay to eat and we will be right across the channel form Tommy Bartlett's water show. The show starts at 4:30pm so we have to be their and seated by 4:15pm so we get the good seats. Not Bad buy a burger and watch the show........

------------------
The Prezzz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2010 01:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post

Clayton
Your car fit right in with all the rest! Tell everyone about the fun..........

Sweet car
carbon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2010 11:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonDirect Link to This Post
Dean,

Is Clayton going to come with you this year? Or was that just a coincedence last year because of Clay's Archie adventure?
carbon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2010 01:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonDirect Link to This Post
Two weeks to go for me!

Bump!
Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2010 01:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post
I can't wait.. I will be in the Dells the weekend prior as well...

Hoping to stay in the hotel this year. Would be nice. LOL
KEV

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2010 01:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KEVSend a Private Message to KEVDirect Link to This Post
Two more weeks..and I'm still not done with the car...

Still need to install....

New Hood
New Front Bumper
New Sub-box
change oil
clean car
wax car
wire fog lights
fix A/C

Agh!!!!!

------------------

1999 GMC Jimmy 2dr 4x4..V8 swap someday.
1997 Grand Prix GTP 161k miles and going strong.
1987 Fiero Coupe 5spd For sale
1987 Fiero Coupe 5spd,Steel Wheels
1986 Fiero Base Coupe 5spd..Steel Wheels Baby!
1985 Fiero GT 3800 N/A ...3800 S/C being rebuilt now.
1984 Fiero Indy #1098 w/ Centerline Wheels,Hooker Tri-y header and Indy Scoop with Strobe's

Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2010 02:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by KEV:

Two more weeks..and I'm still not done with the car...

Still need to install....

New Hood
New Front Bumper
New Sub-box
change oil
clean car
wax car
wire fog lights
fix A/C

Agh!!!!!

I'll wire the fogs for you if you do an interior detail for me :P