Fiero Factory Swap Meet by 1MohrFiero
Started on: 04-08-2010 08:31 AM
Replies: 125
Last post by: TopNotch on 05-06-2010 03:16 PM
PontiacFiero

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2010 11:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PontiacFieroSend a Private Message to PontiacFieroDirect Link to This Post
I missed last year and hope to make it this year. Will drive my red 88 gt daily driver (almost). No parts to sell.
IP: Logged
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 252
Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2010 11:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTDirect Link to This Post
While everyone is there, someone question MsLoriFiero about her GT quarter windows and why she screwed so many people out of them....if she is still employed. No one seems to ask her when they are there so for those who don't know:
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/030265.html
Edit to add after the comment below......This has nothing to do with the Fiero Factory. They are one of the best companies around and hopefully Jeremy will continue to do the Fiero world great services as always. However, there are those that would like answers about the topic listed above.

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 04-14-2010).]

Fierotech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2010 03:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierotechClick Here to visit Fierotech's HomePageSend a Private Message to FierotechDirect Link to This Post
You know, I REALLY don't appreciate, or need, this in a thread about something positive I'm trying to do for the Fiero community. Lori is still employed here. Her project, side activities, etc. have nothing to do with me, and don't concern me if they are not harming anyone or my business. This all started before I owned the shop, and it didn't have anything to do with The Fiero Factory then.

If I thought I had an employee that was in any way stealing from or harming anyone else on my time or theirs, I would let them go. In addition, I would do whatever I could, as their employer, to help or make them rectify the situation.

With this particular situation, I have not been involved, and do not know the history beyond what she tells me, and what I've read here. I have not read the entire thread; I'm way too busy to try to sort through all of that. According to Lori, she owes exactly 2 people windows (she has been paid for them, and has not delivered the product). I do know for a fact that she is still working to develop them and is making progress. I also understand her desire to not say anything about it until they are 100% ready to ship.

Again, according to Lori, there are two people who have been, as you put it, "screwed" out of their windows/money. According to her, she has been in communication with those two people, and they are being understanding of the situation. This may or may not be true; at this point I believe my employee. If it is not true, and you are one of those two (or someone else who feels they were screwed out of something), call me (Jeremy) at the shop, and we'll talk about it, and I will do my best to help you either get windows or money back. As I said, this has nothing to do with me, but if I can help solve a problem, I will do my best to do so.

Now, please...if you have not personally had a monetary transaction with Lori, do not call me about this. Do not post in threads (at least any thread involving The Fiero Factory) about it. We don't need two people (you and I) involved in something they have nothing to do with. I only need to hear from people who paid for something that they haven't received. If I do hear from unhappy customers of hers, I will try my best to get things resolved; that's all I can offer. In return, I do NOT want The Fiero Factory, or my, name tarnished by acts beyond my control, real or perceived.

Now, if this can be the last post about this, I'd appreciate it. The swap meet is just over two weeks away, we're looking forward to it and putting a LOT of time and money into it. We hope everyone who comes enjoys it.

I understand and appreciate your desire to solve this problem, but I don't appreciate the method. I'm not hosting the swap meet as a venue for a lynch mob to show up. Lori isn't in hiding, and there's no secret that I'm her boss. Anyone who wants to communicate with her or myself about her can simply call here. I'm not defending or condoning anything; if I find out I'm being lied to by an employee, I will deal with that on my end. However, I will not use second-hand, assumed information to come to that conclusion...I need to hear from those who have been wronged first hand and get some details directly from them.

This is everyone's chance to either get some resolution or reassurance, or to make an even bigger mess out of this. Please don't make a bigger mess out of it, and I will do everything I can for anyone who needs help.

Thanks, take care--

Jeremy B.

------------------

paulmckibben

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2010 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for paulmckibbenClick Here to visit paulmckibben's HomePageSend a Private Message to paulmckibbenDirect Link to This Post
Barring an unforseen problem, fierosails.com will be at the Fiero Factory Swap Meet. We really look forward to it.

One item we can bring if anyone wants it is a 3.4 block. That's a BARE block, not a short block. The cylinders have been honed and it has been drilled on the correct side to mount a starter so it will fit in a Fiero. If you have plans for a 3.4L upgrade, this is a steal at $150. Complete with spider webs and dust bunnies.

We normally don't bring large decals to the swap meet. However if anyone is interested in something particular we'll be happy to make it and bring it with us. Contact us off-list via fierosails@yahoo.com.

Hope there's a great turnout to show support for Jeremy and his crew. We look forward to seeing you all.

Paul McKibben
fierosails.com
fiero49

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2010 06:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero49Send a Private Message to fiero49Direct Link to This Post
The wife and I will be there on Saturday for a little while. We are going on down south Alabama to look at some homes for sale.Hope to move down that way sometime this year.
kyunderdawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2010 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kyunderdawgSend a Private Message to kyunderdawgDirect Link to This Post
Anyone willing to take me for a ride in one of their 3.8SC cars if one shows up?

Paul
Fierotech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2010 02:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierotechClick Here to visit Fierotech's HomePageSend a Private Message to FierotechDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by kyunderdawg:

Anyone willing to take me for a ride in one of their 3.8SC cars if one shows up?

Paul

This has definitely been known to happen in the past, just ask around...

Less than two weeks away!

Jeremy B.
Fierotech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2010 02:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierotechClick Here to visit Fierotech's HomePageSend a Private Message to FierotechDirect Link to This Post

Fierotech

710 posts
Member since Dec 2001

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

<snip>
Edit to add after the comment below......This has nothing to do with the Fiero Factory. They are one of the best companies around and hopefully Jeremy will continue to do the Fiero world great services as always. However, there are those that would like answers about the topic listed above.

I appreciate the edit, and kind words. As I said, if there are individuals with personal experience/problems/issues, call me and I will do anything I can to get them answers and resolution.

Thusfar, I have heard from no one.

Thanks, to everyone else, for staying "on topic" and not helping us derail this topic any further; look forward to seeing all at the shop.

Jeremy B.
1MohrFiero

Feedback score:    (37)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2010 07:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1MohrFieroSend a Private Message to 1MohrFieroDirect Link to This Post
After starting this thread, now I won't be able to make it. My wife got some unexpected time off and even though it was a very tough decision I decided to join her on a trip to see my two grandsons in Arizona. I hope you guys won't hold it against me. I will start making plans to be there next year.

------------------

kyunderdawg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2010 08:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kyunderdawgSend a Private Message to kyunderdawgDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 1MohrFiero:

After starting this thread, now I won't be able to make it. My wife got some unexpected time off and even though it was a very tough decision I decided to join her on a trip to see my two grandsons in Arizona. I hope you guys won't hold it against me. I will start making plans to be there next year.

Now you did it. From here on out you are excluded from any and all Fiero meets. See ya next year and have a great time with your family.

Paul

kyunderdawg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2010 08:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kyunderdawgSend a Private Message to kyunderdawgDirect Link to This Post

kyunderdawg

4373 posts
Member since Aug 2008

Paul

No takers yet? Pretty pleeeeaaaaassssseeeee.

Originally posted by Fierotech:

This has definitely been known to happen in the past, just ask around...

Less than two weeks away!

Jeremy B.

I will be hounding the owner of any 3.8SC car that shows up.

Paul

[This message has been edited by kyunderdawg (edited 04-18-2010).]

PFF
System Bot
PS40

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2010 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PS40Send a Private Message to PS40Direct Link to This Post

Paul

heck yea im with ya on this,ill even give some money for the gas

hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2010 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsDirect Link to This Post
I may bring my 3800 SC Series III vehicle to Toney for the Swap Meet. It is installed in a red Mera and will be rather easy to spot. Get in touch with me and we will see what I can do about the ride.

Nelson
PS40

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2010 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PS40Send a Private Message to PS40Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by hnthomps:

I may bring my 3800 SC Series III vehicle to Toney for the Swap Meet. It is installed in a red Mera and will be rather easy to spot. Get in touch with me and we will see what I can do about the ride.

Nelson

oh yea now we talking,u cant miss me im the goofy one,lol

kyunderdawg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2010 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kyunderdawgSend a Private Message to kyunderdawgDirect Link to This Post

Nelson

Were you there last year? If so I did see your car then......... Very sweet.

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2010 12:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post

I may bring my 3800 SC Series III vehicle to Toney for the Swap Meet.

Is it faster than the 3.4 Turbo?

hnthomps

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2010 10:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsDirect Link to This Post
Steve,

The answer is !!YES!!.

Nelson

Originally posted by Raydar:

Is it faster than the 3.4 Turbo?

batousai666

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2010 10:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Direct Link to This Post

Steve,

The answer is !!YES!!.

Nelson

hey Nelson?
how much faster?
than "your" 3.4 turbo. yeah, i know.remember.:wink:whoops....sorry.
"catch that cat"
Dan

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 04-19-2010).]

PS40

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2010 11:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PS40Send a Private Message to PS40Direct Link to This Post
I'm hoping there will be some 3.4 turbos there planing on making mine turbo. I wanna see how it all bolts up
hnthomps

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2010 12:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsDirect Link to This Post
The layout will depend on the turbo kit selected or how you want to fabricate the piping. Some turbos are located back toward the air cleaner area and some are near the cruise control canister. This is a picture of my 3.4 with a turbo installed.

Nelson

Originally posted by PS40:

I'm hoping there will be some 3.4 turbos there planing on making mine turbo. I wanna see how it all bolts up

PS40

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2010 02:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PS40Send a Private Message to PS40Direct Link to This Post
Oh yea that's nice deff hope u make it. I would to know where u got the plumbing for the turbo think I would rather see ghat car lol
PFF
System Bot
hnthomps

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2010 11:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsDirect Link to This Post
This is what holds the turbo 3.4 engine in the appropriate position. Unfortunately I cannot drive two cars at the same time so only one will be in Toney.

Nelson

Oh yea that's nice deff hope u make it. I would to know where u got the plumbing for the turbo think I would rather see ghat car lol

PS40

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2010 02:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PS40Send a Private Message to PS40Direct Link to This Post
Man one sweet looking ride u got there
1MohrFiero

Feedback score:    (37)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2010 05:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1MohrFieroSend a Private Message to 1MohrFieroDirect Link to This Post

This is what holds the turbo 3.4 engine in the appropriate position. Unfortunately I cannot drive two cars at the same time so only one will be in Toney.

Nelson

Steve (Raydar) this looks like your color. I think you must buy it to complete your collection.

------------------

blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2010 03:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post
Whoa there, no way this needs to fall to page two.

Bump for the Swap Meet. Yes, I'm coming.

Ron
PS40

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2010 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PS40Send a Private Message to PS40Direct Link to This Post
I'm rob the bank when I come. I'm looking for something to buy just not sure what I want!!!
CogFieroGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2010 07:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CogFieroGTSend a Private Message to CogFieroGTDirect Link to This Post
i'm hoping to go as well, it will be my 1st time
Cheever3000

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2010 08:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Direct Link to This Post
I still have not been to this, and really thought I could make it this year. But alas, it's just not meant to be.
Raydar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2010 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
I'm still trying to decide where to get a room.
If nobody else is doing the Quality/Comfort Inn, I may go elsewhere.

Originally posted by 1MohrFiero:

Steve (Raydar) this looks like your color. I think you must buy it to complete your collection.

Naaaah. Mine's more blue.
Nelson's is more gray.

And if I were to bring that home (not that it's even for sale that I know of) I'd have to sleep in it.

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 04-21-2010).]

hnthomps

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2010 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsDirect Link to This Post
PM sent

I'm rob the bank when I come. I'm looking for something to buy just not sure what I want!!!

PS40

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2010 07:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PS40Send a Private Message to PS40Direct Link to This Post

PM sent

have not got the pm yet

primalscream.40@gmail.com

ok I'm blind sorry I got the pm I sent u an email with my cell#

[This message has been edited by PS40 (edited 04-22-2010).]

PFF
System Bot
J Gunsett

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2010 07:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for J GunsettClick Here to visit J Gunsett's HomePageSend a Private Message to J GunsettDirect Link to This Post
Raydar, I am staying at the Quality/Comford Inn. Trying to talk olejoedad to tag along with me but he has not maid up his mind at this time. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Jack

------------------
If you can not run with the big dogs, stay on the porch!

Fierotech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2010 10:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierotechClick Here to visit Fierotech's HomePageSend a Private Message to FierotechDirect Link to This Post
One week away!

T-Shirts are in:

(low light camera phone pics, look much "crisper" in person)

------------------

sjmaye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2010 04:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sjmayeSend a Private Message to sjmayeDirect Link to This Post
I have gone this this ewvent a few times in the past, but have never sold anything. I have a couple set of lace GT wheels with brand new Bridgestones on them I want to sell. Do I need to register with the Fiero Factory to make sure I have a spot? or what?
whodeanie

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2010 07:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieDirect Link to This Post
I will have my truck and trailer full of parts with me. everything from body parts to maybe some custom ones as well
the parts will be some from the house and shop as well as parts from Ben and Clayton. I will be their on Sat. I can only go the one day so I will see you all their
D.
whadeduck

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2010 03:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckDirect Link to This Post
Just made my reservations. I'll be in on Thursday. Hope I can sell a wholeheapinbuncha my stuff. As much as it kills me to do so.

------------------
Whade' "The Duck Formerly Known As Wade" Duck
'87 GT Auto
'88 Ferrario
'84 Indy

blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2010 08:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post
So, is Comfort Inn or LaQuinta the popular choice? Haven't mind up my mind, doesn't really matter to me. Are the rates the same?

Ron
Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2010 11:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

So, is Comfort Inn or LaQuinta the popular choice? Haven't mind up my mind, doesn't really matter to me. Are the rates the same?

Ron

La Quinta is a bit cheaper, so many are giving that a try. I know at the Comfort Inn the wifi connection seems to work in the lobby but not too well in the rooms in the back. La Quinta is on the same side of the road as the Mexican restaurant (I think) so you won't have to cross the six lane road after a couple of 41 oz margauritas. :

I stop at Big Bob Gibson's BBQ on my way up to Huntsville. I like their ribs..

http://maps.google.com/maps...um=4&ved=0CBsQtQMwAw

[This message has been edited by Old Lar (edited 04-26-2010).]

hnthomps

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2010 01:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsDirect Link to This Post
Big Bob Gibson's in Decatur is also known for their loaded baked potatoes. They are some of the largest that I have ever seen served in a restaurant.

Nelson

Originally posted by Old Lar:

La Quinta is a bit cheaper, so many are giving that a try. I know at the Comfort Inn the wifi connection seems to work in the lobby but not too well in the rooms in the back. La Quinta is on the same side of the road as the Mexican restaurant (I think) so you won't have to cross the six lane road after a couple of 41 oz margauritas. :

I stop at Big Bob Gibson's BBQ on my way up to Huntsville. I like their ribs..

http://maps.google. com/maps...um=4&ved=0CBsQtQMwAw

vinny

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2010 01:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for vinnySend a Private Message to vinnyDirect Link to This Post
Anyone staying at the Holiday Inn? The one I'm staying at has a indoor pool. Just what my little girl wants.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock