Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Daytona Group Photo, Please help identify your car: (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
Daytona Group Photo, Please help identify your car: by randye
Started on: 03-31-2010 11:10 PM
Replies: 117
Last post by: LT188GT on 05-08-2010 09:48 PM
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2010 11:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeDirect Link to This Post
I only recognize about 1/2 of the cars in this photo, at least as they are related to their owners nicknames here on PFF
It would be nice to have a version of this group photo available with all of the owners PFF nicknames on it.

If you are in this photo, please indicate which car is yours.

I'll happily compile the list and get it infinitewill to add the text to the photo.
I'm sure there will be several different versions, so if you prefer one without all the names on it, that should be available too.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 04-01-2010).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
JimmyS

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 124
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2010 05:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post
It's hard to see but mines on the very far left in the back row. Not that you didn't already know that.

In all honesty... I find the photo shoot very dissapointing. The cars in the back row can't be seen except for the roof.
Camel

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2010 07:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CamelClick Here to visit Camel's HomePageSend a Private Message to CamelDirect Link to This Post
i cant tell if thats my name over mine or not, but im the blue open t-top in the back row behind dean!
Gwain

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2010 07:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GwainClick Here to visit Gwain's HomePageSend a Private Message to GwainDirect Link to This Post
Mine's the Fiero Yellow GT, 2nd from the left end in the back row. I'm right beside Jimmie S.

Marc
Phil

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2010 08:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilSend a Private Message to PhilDirect Link to This Post
Front row.....5th Fiero counting from the left.......the yellow Formula.

Phil
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2010 08:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadDirect Link to This Post
Eighth from the right, in front row, silver over white Formula. I have my hand out of the window waving.
The silver car with the black stripes is behind mine, and TopCat's beautiful car is beside me to the right in the picture.

Joe Welch
GKDINC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2010 08:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GKDINCSend a Private Message to GKDINCDirect Link to This Post
I'm in the dark blue notchie, front row center.
So the photo will be up for purchase??
Thanks
Gary
infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2010 08:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GKDINC:

I'm in the dark blue notchie, front row center.
So the photo will be up for purchase??
Thanks
Gary

Gary,

This image will not be available for purchase it will be available free of charge! I am going to post it in a format that can be printed at Costco or Sam's Club from their photo (think real photograph not inkjet that will fade) printer. A 24" x 10" will cost you about $8.

\/\/
whodeanie

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2010 09:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieDirect Link to This Post
I think you have mine on there already but I can't make the pic larger to see for sure. but Will knows mine, the grey one in the front row 2 over from the orange one in the center.
D.
infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2010 09:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillDirect Link to This Post
This should help people see the detail better

I will update this photo as well get names attached. Many of the cars were owned by people not on PFF.

As for the arrangement of the cars. We were limited as to where we could place the cars. First and foremost they would not let anyone go above the yellow line even while parking their car! So Ron came up with the idea that we could at least go two deep (single row would have been impossible to see anyway, too wide). Then the security thugs wouldn't let us pull onto the infield (it was rather soft from the rain the night before and they didn't want ruts) We were able to convince them to lets us at least pull the front wheels onto the infield so we worked with what we had By the way there are 3 different versions of this image. I rather like the one with the thumbs up sign you all gave.

\/\/

[This message has been edited by infinitewill (edited 04-01-2010).]

LT188GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2010 09:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTDirect Link to This Post
In the "part 4" pic, I am the only red car in the front row. The 6th from the right.

[This message has been edited by LT188GT (edited 04-01-2010).]

PFF
System Bot
tellron

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2010 09:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tellronClick Here to visit tellron's HomePageSend a Private Message to tellronDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for all your work putting the group shot together for us. We would not have been able to do it without you.

My car is the second car on the left in the front row. It is the blue car.

Thanks again.

Ron Hale
mikejhjr

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2010 09:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mikejhjrSend a Private Message to mikejhjrDirect Link to This Post
In part 2 I'm the medium red car on the back row.
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2010 09:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeDirect Link to This Post
Here are the ones I'm familiar with:

I'm not 100% sure on Uhlanstan, though. It can be hard to tell one stock red GT from another.
tellron

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2010 10:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tellronClick Here to visit tellron's HomePageSend a Private Message to tellronDirect Link to This Post
I am almost finished burning the DVD's of all the pictures I took. I will be sending the DVD's out to the people who paid for the shipping and the cost of the DVD. There are almost 600 pictures at High Res on the DVD. The pictures start out at the Sugar Mill to the Air Boat ride, to the Go Carts on Friday night. Then there are the show picturs, group shots, all of the cars as individual shots on the track and off in the infield. Included are all the different engines, hood scoops, and taillights. People pictures of course, show winners, Matchbox drag racing, pizza party and the limbo dance.

Overall, pictures cover just about everything.

The cost of the DVD is $5.00 to cover cost of the DVD and shipping. You can just write a personal check made out to Ron Hale.

If you are interested in purchasing one of these DVD's you can still order one from me. Just send me a email with your complete address and I will email you back with my address to send the payment.

Thanks again to Will for putting the group shots together.

My email address is: tellron@tampabay.rr.com

Ron Hale

[This message has been edited by tellron (edited 04-03-2010).]

mikejhjr

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2010 11:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mikejhjrSend a Private Message to mikejhjrDirect Link to This Post
Ron, I sent you an email with my address. What's the best way to send the payment?
wwh0001

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2010 02:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wwh0001Send a Private Message to wwh0001Direct Link to This Post
Our Car is in part one, back row. Fourth one in from the left. Formula, White with red stripes
Bill & Ruthie

------------------
84 SE 350 SBC 380bhp Show Car
84 Indy 21,000 miles Show Car
86 SE Parts Car
86 GT 3400 Show Car
87 Gt 3.4l Daily Driver
88 Formula 3.4l Show Car
88 GT 3.4l Show Car
88 GT 3800 S.C Show Car

[This message has been edited by wwh0001 (edited 04-01-2010).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2010 02:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeDirect Link to This Post
So far, so good.
Only 14 more cars to identify!
Thanks guys.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2010 02:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeDirect Link to This Post

randye

13819 posts
Member since Mar 2006
Here's what we have so far.
If you know who owns any the "???" cars, or have any corrections that need to be made, please let us know.

yellowstone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2010 03:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneDirect Link to This Post
None is mine
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2010 03:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by yellowstone:

None is mine

Thank You

PFF
System Bot
Camel

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2010 03:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CamelClick Here to visit Camel's HomePageSend a Private Message to CamelDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

LOL @ Yellowstone
LT188GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2010 03:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTDirect Link to This Post
I am 99.99% sure that 87GT2M6 is directly behind me.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2010 04:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LT188GT:

I am 99.99% sure that 87GT2M6 is directly behind me.

Thanks Clem!

27 cars identified.
13 more to go!

mikejhjr

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2010 05:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mikejhjrSend a Private Message to mikejhjrDirect Link to This Post
The black car next to me with the 355 nose is my friend. He just signed up today, mitch0520 i think.
GKDINC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2010 07:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GKDINCSend a Private Message to GKDINCDirect Link to This Post
olejoedad posted above identifying his car.
Good luck
gary
joesfiero

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2010 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for joesfieroSend a Private Message to joesfieroDirect Link to This Post
Dangit! Uhlanstan was there and nobody told me???? I have been wanting to meet him since the day I signed up here
*mumbles obscenities under breath*

Anyway, Im already on there, this is a great idea Randy. Thanks for putting this together and I cant wait to see the finished product.

-Joe
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2010 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mikejhjr:

The black car next to me with the 355 nose is my friend. He just signed up today, mitch0520 i think.

Thank You
28 down
12 to go....

Phil

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2010 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilSend a Private Message to PhilDirect Link to This Post
The white coupe 4th from the left front row part 1 is Greg Murad ( not on the forum)
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2010 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Phil:

The white coupe 4th from the left front row part 1 is Greg Murad ( not on the forum)

29 down
11 to go
We're almost 75% there....
Red97

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2010 07:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Red97Send a Private Message to Red97Direct Link to This Post
is there anyway to get a big copy of this pic, mabey high res or just a large copy. id love to frame it, not to often you see that many fieros all at once
PFF
System Bot
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2010 07:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Red97:

is there anyway to get a big copy of this pic, mabey high res or just a large copy. id love to frame it, not to often you see that many fieros all at once

Originally posted by infinitewill:

This image will not be available for purchase it will be available free of charge! I am going to post it in a format that can be printed at Costco or Sam's Club from their photo (think real photograph not inkjet that will fade) printer. A 24" x 10" will cost you about $8.

\/\/

yellowstone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2010 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneDirect Link to This Post

Yeah, I deserve it! Choosing multiple beautiful ladies at a party with some of the world's top DJ's over Daytona is not just unreasonable, it borders on the criminal!

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2010 09:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by yellowstone:

Yeah, I deserve it! Choosing multiple beautiful ladies at a party with some of the world's top DJ's over Daytona is not just unreasonable, it borders on the criminal!

It's OK, really it is....
Next year we are all going to South Beach to party with the "beautiful people", and you will be in Daytona all alone
SC Coupe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2010 09:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SC CoupeSend a Private Message to SC CoupeDirect Link to This Post

Sharon & I are in the black GT w/silver cladding around the bottom, 3 cars to the left of Nathrak.

------------------
Lowcountry Fiero
South Carolina Fiero Club
'88 Coupe "Plain Vanilla"
'86 GT "Black Pearl"

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2010 10:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SC Coupe:

Sharon & I are in the black GT w/silver cladding around the bottom, 3 cars to the left of Nathrak.

Thanks for confirming.
I was pretty sure I had you identified, but it's nice to know 100%

30 cars identified
10 more to go

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 04-02-2010).]

87GT2M6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2010 11:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Direct Link to This Post

Thanks for confirming.

30 cars identified
10 more to go

Randye go ahead and take off the two question (??) marks on OHNIKO that is his car he was parked right next to me.

topcat

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 148
Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2010 11:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for topcatSend a Private Message to topcatDirect Link to This Post

Thanks for confirming.

30 cars identified
10 more to go

olejoedad is to the right of me in the gray/white notchie

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2010 11:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87GT2M6:

Randye go ahead and take off the two question (??) marks on OHNIKO that is his car he was parked right next to me.

Thanks!
will do...
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2010 12:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeDirect Link to This Post

randye

13819 posts
Member since Mar 2006

Originally posted by topcat:

olejoedad is to the right of me in the gray/white notchie

Thanks!
We're getting closer to having everyone identified.
Hope we can get the correct names attached to everyone soon.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock