Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Round-Up Time in San Antonio, TX !! (Page 6)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 13 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13 
Previous Page | Next Page
Round-Up Time in San Antonio, TX !! by revin
Started on: 02-09-2010 10:41 AM
Replies: 483
Last post by: josef644 on 05-30-2010 08:31 PM
BMTFIERO

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2010 01:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BMTFIEROSend a Private Message to BMTFIERODirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by starlightcoupe:

Despite my earlier posts to the contrary, I can't make it this year. My wife doesn't get out of school until the 12th and we have a family "to-do" in Beaumont on the 15th. Our house is on the market and we can't depart until the 13th or so. We'll probably overnight in Conroe enroute to BMT. I really wanted to meet everyone--hopefully next year?? My car will definitely be finished then. Hope the SA get together is a huge success.

No Cliff, I ain't skeered of any 'maters hittin' my TrailBlazer.

Is there another Beaumont fiero owner in this thread!!

Edit: Page six is mine and That's the way aha aha I like it

[This message has been edited by BMTFIERO (edited 04-06-2010).]

IP: Logged
F355spider

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2010 08:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F355spiderSend a Private Message to F355spiderDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jscott1:

got paint?

He made it that way the different panels reflect radar and work as camouflage. This way Blake always gets the tickets.
blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2010 08:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by F355spider:

He made it that way the different panels reflect radar and work as camouflage. This way Blake always gets the tickets.

... he must be doing something right....
fieroseblack

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2010 07:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackDirect Link to This Post
I was hoping for paint before Round-Up, but does not look good at this point!
fierosa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2010 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosaClick Here to visit fierosa's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroseblack:

I was hoping for paint before Round-Up, but does not look good at this point!

Roll with it one more year as is so the new job is not rushed!

------------------
Rob White, Atascosa Texas

The Pontiac Fiero, Americas Go-Cart for Grownups....

MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2010 12:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jscott1:

Yeah you are the ultimate function over form kind of guy. No bling bling on your car.

Yeah but paint will come some time this year maybe. I got the function part of the car down perfect so it is time to start on the form side of th car....
katatak

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2010 01:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakDirect Link to This Post
I wanted to get my Formula's bumper repainted but then decided that the whole car needs painting and then I thought I was going to get a good chunk of tax money back but Uncle Sam found a way to hose me out of it. I think I'm just going to bring it as is! It has "patina".

Pat

Frizlefrak

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2010 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FrizlefrakSend a Private Message to FrizlefrakDirect Link to This Post
It's still a damn nice looking Formula Pat. I'll be proud to caravan out with you.

PS....you KNOW how badly the IRS raped me this year. I feel your pain. We'll still have a good time in San Antonio. Wish we could talk some of the others into making the trip too.
Dracor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2010 03:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DracorSend a Private Message to DracorDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BMTFIERO:

Egor is, I have been trying to get him to attend also.
starlightcoupe

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2010 04:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for starlightcoupeSend a Private Message to starlightcoupeDirect Link to This Post

I lived in Vidor and Beaumont as a kid and my whole Cajun family still lives there. My wife, dog and I will go down there and arrive around the 13th to visit my uncle in Port Arthur and my aunt in Bmt. for a couple days and my sis in Vidor. We'll go to Deer Park on the 16th(I think) and return to Colorado around the 18th or 19th. Unfortunately, my wife and dog won't share the Fiero front seat and she absolutely refuses to ride in the trunk so we'll be in our TrailBlazer. If I get a chance, I'd like to meet you and see your Fiero while there. PM me if you will be available during that time.
BMTFIERO

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2010 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BMTFIEROSend a Private Message to BMTFIERODirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dracor:

Egor is, I have been trying to get him to attend also.

How is Egor doing, Last time I talked to him I was picking up his old engine that he had swaped out . . . did he finish the swap? I know he preparing to move awhile back.

Originally posted by starlightcoupe:

. . . If I get a chance, I'd like to meet you and see your Fiero while there. PM me if you will be available during that time.

Sounds good I would be glad to show you my collection of oversize lawn ornaments I am trying to have one ready by the due date if the taxman pays me what he owes

[This message has been edited by BMTFIERO (edited 04-07-2010).]

PFF
System Bot
Dracor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2010 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DracorSend a Private Message to DracorDirect Link to This Post

How is Egor doing, Last time I talked to him I was picking up his old engine that he had swaped out . . . did he finish the swap? I know he preparing to move awhile back.

He has it running and drove it around a few times. But I am not sure if he got it street legal yet. He is still fixing up his house to sell so he can move.
fieroseblack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2010 05:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackDirect Link to This Post
Everybody is right, paint would be nice, but putting it off gives you something to look foward too. Hope to see everyone in San Antonio.

Mike
Egor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2010 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EgorSend a Private Message to EgorDirect Link to This Post

Dracor:
He has it running and drove it around a few times. But I am not sure if he got it street legal yet. He is still fixing up his house to sell so he can move.

I still have to get it inspected, but I plan to be there! I want to drive it a few hundred miles before taking off to San Antonio, though.
I have a trailer hitch and a small trailer that will be packed with tools, jacks, and spares tagging along just in case.

------------------

88FieroForm

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2010 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88FieroFormSend a Private Message to 88FieroFormDirect Link to This Post
I just want to let everyone know I am now a retailer for a fantastic car polish called
Ace It Polish

I have been using it on my cars and Harley for over a year, and have been selling it for about 3 months, please check out there website and read up about it, I will have bottles for sale at Round-up for $18 or 2 for $35. If your in town and want to check it out in person be at the AAFO meeting in April, I will be showing it.

See you all soon,
And for you out of towners, be careful

Justin Rogers
210-389-9254

[This message has been edited by 88FieroForm (edited 04-09-2010).]

DIY_Stu

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2010 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuDirect Link to This Post
If it'll make my car look good then you'll have one hell of a made rush of buyers. Wanna take a try at it?

Stu
88FieroForm

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2010 04:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88FieroFormSend a Private Message to 88FieroFormDirect Link to This Post
Stu

Im not sure what your car looks like now. But I love this product and use it almost daily
revin

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 234
Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2010 06:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinDirect Link to This Post
I guess I will take a complementary waxing on my car! will you or the Miss be doing it?
try to find me a shady spot, so the sun don't harm my paint. thanks Justin!!!!
josef644

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2010 06:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Direct Link to This Post
We just made our room reservation for Friday night only. We'll drive back home Saturday evening.

Looking forward to seeing all you good folks there.

Joe

Ein Bier Bitte?
katatak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2010 07:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 88FieroForm:

I just want to let everyone know I am now a retailer for a fantastic car polish called
Ace It Polish

I have been using it on my cars and Harley for over a year, and have been selling it for about 3 months, please check out there website and read up about it, I will have bottles for sale at Round-up for $18 or 2 for $35. If your in town and want to check it out in person be at the AAFO meeting in April, I will be showing it.

See you all soon,
And for you out of towners, be careful

Justin Rogers
210-389-9254

Hey Justin,

Will it clean this up?

Pat

revin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2010 09:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by josef644:

We just made our room reservation for Friday night only. We'll drive back home Saturday evening.

Looking forward to seeing all you good folks there.

you will be missing all the fun!!
PFF
System Bot
88FieroForm

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2010 05:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88FieroFormSend a Private Message to 88FieroFormDirect Link to This Post
Pat,

Honestly probably not, once your clear coat is gone. There is prolly nothing that can fix it except new clear coat. But it will surely make your car look great and feel smooth as glass.

Revin,

Thats the great thing about Ace It, it has built in UV protection, so you will feel safe bringing your car out of the garage.

Justin

PS, Edith waxing your car it between you and her! LOL
katatak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2010 07:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 88FieroForm:

Pat,

Honestly probably not, once your clear coat is gone. There is prolly nothing that can fix it except new clear coat. But it will surely make your car look great and feel smooth as glass.

Revin,

Thats the great thing about Ace It, it has built in UV protection, so you will feel safe bringing your car out of the garage.

Justin

PS, Edith waxing your car it between you and her! LOL

I was just yanking your chain - I need new paint! Right now I just call it "Daily Driver Patina".
F355spider

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2010 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F355spiderSend a Private Message to F355spiderDirect Link to This Post
My car is still on the trailer from going to Spring fling, just need to decide on staying Saturday night or coming back. Looks like we will trailer up that morning. I really need to get my transmission fixed before I would make a long drive. Third gear grinds and first is intermediate only working at times and it leaks real bad sometimes. Just no place or time right now to do the F40 swap.
Frizlefrak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2010 11:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FrizlefrakSend a Private Message to FrizlefrakDirect Link to This Post
T minus 5 weeks.
revin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2010 10:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinDirect Link to This Post
I added the dates to 1st page.in BOLD happy now Stu??

don't forget.....
There are a coulpe of caravans coming down together. Check with someone local and see if you can hook up!
We WILL be heading down on Friday( my caravan group) looks like we meet up at the salt lick for some way cool BBQ and then on to S.A. Contact Blake for the roads.

There is a car gathering (hangout) going on on Friday. Let's try to make a large showing of Fieros!!

Well pack up your spare parts and let's have a great time at the Round-up!!!
fierocarparts

Feedback score:    (66)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2010 10:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierocarpartsSend a Private Message to fierocarpartsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by katatak:

Hey Justin,

Will it clean this up?

Pat

This might Pat. More labor intensive BUT......
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/A...070315-1-060339.html
I'm going to try it out of curiousity more than anything else.

------------------
Life is just SO much better when you own AND drive a Fiero!

revin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2010 11:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinDirect Link to This Post
there used to be a wax that was colored. the red was ok. it DID help, but looks purple-ish in the light.
Dracor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2010 11:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DracorSend a Private Message to DracorDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by revin:

I added the dates to 1st page.in BOLD happy now Stu??

Not to be a d-bag, but Isn't it in May? not April?
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2010 01:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dracor:

Not to be a d-bag, but Isn't it in May? not April?

Glad you told me, I was just about to hop in the car and start heading that way. I would have been wandering around the parking lot like, "where is everybody?"

revin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2010 01:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinDirect Link to This Post
well crap...... thanks for the goof up

that is why I am not in charge of any club activities!
PFF
System Bot
SMTHGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2010 03:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SMTHGTSend a Private Message to SMTHGTDirect Link to This Post

NO...That why no~one else has ASKED you to be in charge either...
revin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2010 04:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinDirect Link to This Post
whaaa .....at least I show up to the functions
fieroseblack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2010 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackDirect Link to This Post
Looking foward to seeing everyone. I vote that we put Kevin in charge of Kevin. Thust me he will have trouble handling that chore!

Mike Parker
ARFiero

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2010 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ARFieroSend a Private Message to ARFieroDirect Link to This Post

well crap...... thanks for the goof up

Old hidden double secret probation rule...the person who goofs up the dates on page one buys the margaritas

Shelby

[This message has been edited by ARFiero (edited 04-12-2010).]

fieroseblack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2010 08:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackDirect Link to This Post
What time is the Dallas / Pflugerville caravan expected at Biffs!
revin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2010 08:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinDirect Link to This Post
the plan for biff's is around the 6pm time slot. give or take. I think Charles will be trying to hold some parking slots for us.
IF ANY SAN ANTONIO GUYS CAN.... HELP hold spots at Biff's for us! I hear it fills up quick.

I was thinking that last one to taco cabanna buys ritas... but, kinda sounds like no one will buy ritas for me....

I can't be in charge of Kevin! he is way to wild for me to handle!!! I think a pretty young girl to pour Ritas for him will help ( don't tell Lupe)

[This message has been edited by revin (edited 04-13-2010).]

Frizlefrak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2010 11:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FrizlefrakSend a Private Message to FrizlefrakDirect Link to This Post

I was thinking that last one to taco cabanna buys ritas...

Hmmm.....the El Paso boys better get on the road bright and early
fieroseblack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2010 04:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackDirect Link to This Post
We want everyone who can to be at Biffs, Valley Boys, OK Kids, Blake and Crew and Kevin. Will try to get there about 6:00 to help hold spots.

Mike Parker
SMTHGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2010 05:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SMTHGTSend a Private Message to SMTHGTDirect Link to This Post

whaaa .....at least I show up to the functions

you never know when I will show or not..??
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 13 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock