Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Calling all members: A thread about pontiackid86... (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
Previous Page | Next Page
Calling all members: A thread about pontiackid86... by Synthesis
Started on: 01-18-2010 12:00 PM
Replies: 180
Last post by: CogFieroGT on 11-09-2010 07:55 PM
ED77KATR

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2010 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ED77KATRSend a Private Message to ED77KATRDirect Link to This Post
Yes Its all pontiackids fault!! He is the reason GM did away with the Pontiac Division in 2009!!! Also as a very young man the rumor was he personally killed off the Fiero in 1988. LOL
IP: Logged
hookdonspeed

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2010 04:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedDirect Link to This Post
You know, I enjoy a good joke on PK as much as the next guy, but really, I think you guys are taking this one too far. I hope he comes back and calls you all out
fierofierofiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2010 04:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofierofieroSend a Private Message to fierofierofieroDirect Link to This Post
Nah. PK usually has a pretty good attitude about stuff like this. Pretty funny thread.
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2010 05:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hookdonspeed: I hope he comes back and calls you all out

(cheesy super-villain voice) NO, not the calling out! ARGH!!!
skuzzbomer

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2010 05:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerDirect Link to This Post
Wow... so, who is next on PK's list of future destruction?

Hmm...?
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2010 05:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Synthesis:
I am most definitely NOT pk86.. I actually have a life, and my secret santa didn't get me a box full of sex toys and underwear.

Next year, watch out for the evil Secret Santa package coming to a front door near you
Vernon8360

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2010 05:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon8360Send a Private Message to Vernon8360Direct Link to This Post
And the mystery thickens: you mean to say that PK86, Synthesis AND Santa are all the same person !?!?

------------------
1988 GT

GTGeff

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2010 05:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LitebulbwithaFiero:

Are they one in the same?

No!

Chris: Media Wh*ore J/K

Rick: Post Wh*ore J/K

Now that you mention it, my white Formula's battery went dead and I could not drive it on friday. Hummmm

KEV

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2010 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KEVSend a Private Message to KEVDirect Link to This Post
My brakes started acting up ever since he looked at my car back in Nov. That kid can brake things just by looking at it.

PK..I need your address I have something for you...my repair bill..

------------------

1999 GMC Jimmy 2dr 4x4..V8 swap someday.
1997 Grand Prix GTP 161k miles and going strong.
1987 Fiero Coupe 5spd For sale
1987 Fiero Coupe 5spd,Steel Wheels
1986 Fiero Base Coupe 5spd..Steel Wheels Baby!
1985 Fiero GT 3800 N/A ...3800 S/C being rebuilt now.
1984 Fiero Indy #1098 w/ Centerline Wheels,Hooker Tri-y header and Indy Scoop with Strobe's

chrishahn87

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2010 05:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chrishahn87Send a Private Message to chrishahn87Direct Link to This Post
A thread titled "A thread about PKid86" and you have made it well into the second page without a peep out of PKid himself?

Where are you? I know you have something to say for yourself!
87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2010 05:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post
Three words I'd never thought I would say....He's at work.
PFF
System Bot
slinger

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2010 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for slingerSend a Private Message to slingerDirect Link to This Post
Can i blame him for me not having a fiero?
chrishahn87

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2010 06:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chrishahn87Send a Private Message to chrishahn87Direct Link to This Post
I've read this thread and it got me thinking......

Last year (2009) during the spring Lititz, Pa MAFOA show, my Fiero made it to the show and was running excellent. It actually rec'd its first First Place award at the show - it was so happy.......
I guess my poor Fiero just didnt realise that it was struck by pkid86..... as I was on the way home, the transmission input shaft seal failed which caused synchromesh fluid to spray over the clutch, rendering my Spec Stage 3+ clutch WORTHLESS, and the car almost undriveable......

P-Kid86? You were at the show. You were checking out my car, interior, motor..... Is this your doing?

Synthesis:
Thank you for pointing this out to us. Hopefully, PKid86 will help replace my transmission when the time comes!

Its all good though..... Thats why I got a Fiero. So I could work on it more than im able drive it.
87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2010 06:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post
I drive my fiero more than I work on it
30+mpg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 97
Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2010 06:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 30+mpgSend a Private Message to 30+mpgDirect Link to This Post
Hmm.... Seems to me when I break something or do the wrong thing, it's always my fault. Somethings break on their own because they wore out or were poorly engineered in the first place.

The only way PK has any slight & momentary effect on me is when I take the time to decipher his posts, which is not that often.

He has no effect whatsoever on anything else in my life.
sabooo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2010 07:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for saboooSend a Private Message to saboooDirect Link to This Post
In before PK86 breaks this thread...like he did my RH Headlight motor.
GTCONVERSION

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2010 07:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTCONVERSIONSend a Private Message to GTCONVERSIONDirect Link to This Post
Does he also have this power on our other vehicals?I have a broke power lock on my dodge durango and a dead battery in my boat .This all happend this week!Maybe it is spreading we should ban him!!!!!!,lol
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2010 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
Hahahaha my evilness spreds everywhere... all your fieros are doomed except for mine
FieroFury33

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-18-2010 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFury33Send a Private Message to FieroFury33Direct Link to This Post
YOU BASTARD!^

So it was you that killed my Fieros battery last night eh!?
DustoneGT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2010 07:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DustoneGTSend a Private Message to DustoneGTDirect Link to This Post
My third gear grinds and I had to replace my front wheel bearings, and I just bought the car.

I must have pissed him off in Totally O/T with a political thread!
fierofierofiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2010 07:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofierofieroSend a Private Message to fierofierofieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

Hahahaha my evilness spreds everywhere... all your fieros are doomed except for mine

Watch yourself PK. Before you know it, you'll wake up one day and the Green Lantern will be gold with black trim and you'll only have yourself to blame for touching it!

PFF
System Bot
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2010 07:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by DustoneGT:

My third gear grinds and I had to replace my front wheel bearings, and I just bought the car.

I must have pissed him off in Totally O/T with a political thread!

Nah I stay out of political threads.... to much in depth talk for me...

Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2010 07:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post
The EVIL one Speaks!

motoracer838

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2010 07:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for motoracer838Send a Private Message to motoracer838Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87antuzzi:

Three words I'd never thought I would say....He's at work.

ROFLMAO.

Joe
DIY_Stu

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2010 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuDirect Link to This Post
When I got done I gave PK a call to tell him what the problem was and how it was fixed. Little did I know that during the first couple minutes of that call we was able to loosen my alternator slide bolt causing the belt to squeal and stop charging.

WARNING TO ALL. PK is GOOD at what he wants to do. And I mean GOOD!!!

Stu

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2010 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by DIY_Stu:

When I got done I gave PK a call to tell him what the problem was and how it was fixed. Little did I know that during the first couple minutes of that call we was able to loosen my alternator slide bolt causing the belt to squeal and stop charging.

WARNING TO ALL. PK is GOOD at what he wants to do. And I mean GOOD!!!

Stu

The man has spoken *puts foot down*
Macs86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2010 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Macs86GTSend a Private Message to Macs86GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by skuzzbomer:

Wow... so, who is next on PK's list of future destruction?

Hmm...?

probably me i posted in a thread after him
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2010 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Macs86GT:

probably me i posted in a thread after him

Your fiero will be spared

Macs86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2010 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Macs86GTSend a Private Message to Macs86GTDirect Link to This Post
ROFL, Thanks, its appreciated
carbon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2010 11:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonDirect Link to This Post
In all honesty, the fact that Rick would take the blame for any and all crap was one of the things that made the night in Frazee a success. There were some pretty significant screwups made and instead of everyone pointing fingers, PK86 would just take the blame and everyone could then move on and get it fixed.

Thanks Rick.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2010 12:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by carbon:

In all honesty, the fact that Rick would take the blame for any and all crap was one of the things that made the night in Frazee a success. There were some pretty significant screwups made and instead of everyone pointing fingers, PK86 would just take the blame and everyone could then move on and get it fixed.

Thanks Rick.

.......... Wasent I the one fixing/finding a lot of the mistakes anyways?

Lol how many prefectionists would have pointed out that we put the door molding on the wrong sides.

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 01-19-2010).]

PFF
System Bot
Fiero1K

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2010 12:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1KSend a Private Message to Fiero1KDirect Link to This Post
"I will send the BBC an e-mail, and I DON'T care it they DON'T read it."

"I've mended something!!!!!"

Loved the one with the queen's morris marina in the ice race. Felt sorry for Hammond (especially when Jeremy threw one of his t-tops off the mountain. Well, sort of sorry.

Dammit PK!! I replied to a thread you posted and now my car leaks coolant and gas like Niagara.

------------------
1988 Metallic Red Pontiac Fiero CJB T-Top Coupe, # 784 of 1252
Modifications:
-"Custom" oxidized paint
-Cat delete
-Shiny freebie shift knob
-Gasoline
-Nice 15" Jetta 5-Spokes
IT'S RARE!!!!

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2010 12:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero1K:

"I will send the BBC an e-mail, and I DON'T care it they DON'T read it."

"I've mended something!!!!!"

Loved the one with the queen's morris marina in the ice race. Felt sorry for Hammond (especially when Jeremy threw one of his t-tops off the mountain. Well, sort of sorry.

Dammit PK!! I replied to a thread you posted and now my car leaks coolant and gas like Niagara.

It must be repulsive on me because my fieros rareley ever give me any trouble..... Good on my part I geuss.

Fiero1K

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2010 12:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1KSend a Private Message to Fiero1KDirect Link to This Post
The whole thing's repulsive

------------------
1988 Metallic Red Pontiac Fiero CJB T-Top Coupe, # 784 of 1252
Modifications:
-"Custom" oxidized paint
-Cat delete
-Shiny freebie shift knob
-Gasoline
-Nice 15" Jetta 5-Spokes
IT'S RARE!!!!

katatak

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2010 12:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Synthesis:

I am most certainly NOT pk86... I mean, while I may be a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, ****less, hopeless, heartless, fat-***, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey ****, I am most definitely NOT pk86.. I actually have a life, and my secret santa didn't get me a box full of sex toys and underwear.

Hallelujah. Holy **** . Where's the Tylenol?

Chris, you did'nt get your Xmas bonus either?

I am always nice to PK but you know my XTC just siezed up the motor? I feel bad for getting on my 16 year olds butt for hot rodding it now. He'll feel better once he knows it was PK's fault! Thanks for calling him out Chris.
mattwa

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2010 12:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by katatak:

I am always nice to PK but you know my XTC just siezed up the motor? I feel bad for getting on my 16 year olds butt for hot rodding it now. He'll feel better once he knows it was PK's fault! Thanks for calling him out Chris.

Well believe me, I'm 17, and I really wouldn't try to hot rod an Iron Duke, I know better then that.
DougC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2010 01:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DougCSend a Private Message to DougCDirect Link to This Post
I just noticed something... On all PK's posts in this thread, very little to no spelling errors.

IT'S A TRICK!
weaselbeak

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2010 01:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weaselbeakSend a Private Message to weaselbeakDirect Link to This Post
The least you guys could do as public servants is post his picture, including profile shots, so I can defend my GT if he ever gets close.
Macs86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2010 08:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Macs86GTSend a Private Message to Macs86GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DougC:

I just noticed something... On all PK's posts in this thread, very little to no spelling errors.

IT'S A TRICK!

Na, he's probably using fire fox now it has an auto spell check.
fieroguy123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2010 12:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguy123Send a Private Message to fieroguy123Direct Link to This Post
So it was pk who blew the up-pipe coupler on my turbo into two pieces. Now that I think about it, I did sense a presence in my passenger seat during that ride......
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock