Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  First Annual Tyler Shipman Frazee Fiero Gathering July 24th 2010 (Page 4)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 28 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28 
Previous Page | Next Page
First Annual Tyler Shipman Frazee Fiero Gathering July 24th 2010 by KEV
Started on: 11-23-2009 07:17 PM
Replies: 1118
Last post by: fierogal123 on 01-03-2011 03:53 PM
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2010 02:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post
Is there any way it can be bumped from labor day weekend?
IP: Logged
DIY_Stu

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2010 02:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuDirect Link to This Post
Oooooh Labor day weekend??? That would suck for me as well. Not that it would deter me from going but in the process, I would have several family members none too thrilled about the whole idea.
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2010 04:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

This gathering now ABSOLUTELY has to happen. I will do whatever it takes to be there and hopefully meet everyone including Tylers family.

X2 Im going to try and get my green fiero out there for this but i will deffenetley be there.

Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2010 06:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
I am there no matter what I have to cancel, and no matter who I piss off doing it.
cornersonrails

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2010 07:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cornersonrailsClick Here to visit cornersonrails's HomePageSend a Private Message to cornersonrailsDirect Link to This Post
I'm there. Let's do it.
Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 295
Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2010 08:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post
There was some discussion about August... We will narrow it down and let you guys know. Labor Day weekend is not set in stone.
KEV

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2010 09:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KEVSend a Private Message to KEVDirect Link to This Post
I can tell you all this.... Labor Day weekend is NO longer in the cards..We are looking at sometime between late July and early August.
Fosgatecavy98

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2010 10:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fosgatecavy98Send a Private Message to Fosgatecavy98Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

I am there no matter what I have to cancel, and no matter who I piss off doing it.

x2
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2010 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post
The date has been set.

Frazee Turkey Days is a three day celebration that the city puts on every year. They have many events, including a street dance on Friday night, and a Parade on Sunday.

The car show will be on July 24th, a Saturday. More details forthcoming.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2010 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
Ill be there. and ill get my fiero there somehow.
fieroguy123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2010 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguy123Send a Private Message to fieroguy123Direct Link to This Post
That'll be so cool. I'll be there in my formula, probably the wife too.
PFF
System Bot
VikingRedBaron

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2010 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VikingRedBaronSend a Private Message to VikingRedBaronDirect Link to This Post
With any luck I will have mine there as well.

It is a LONG drive for me, but I will make it.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2010 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by VikingRedBaron:

With any luck I will have mine there as well.

It is a LONG drive for me, but I will make it.

....................... Long drive? im comming from PA

carbon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2010 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

....................... Long drive? im comming from PA

Wow... the sarcasm radar is busted, eh?

Thanks for getting the date nailed down tonight guys!

[This message has been edited by carbon (edited 02-15-2010).]

Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2010 11:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroguy123:

That'll be so cool. I'll be there in my formula, probably the wife too.

You'll be there in the formula? Or in the wife?

LOL

July 24th, final details have not been hammered out.. But there are a ton of events occurring in Frazee for the weekend.

Friday Night is a street dance, Saturday is the running of the turkeys and the car show (thinking 10AM to 2PM) with a short cruise around the area afterward, assuming we can find some nice roads to run around on and plan a route.

Sunday, an old time car show in the AM (but we are still discussing this with Frazee, as their normal show is on Sunday, but would leave us high and dry). Karen Gray from Frazee Auto Body and Glass is on the planning commission for the Turkey Festival, and she is pumped to have us there. So she will be working with the rest of the Community Club and the city to make sure that things are ready for us.

I am super pumped about this, and can not wait.

A name has not been selected. We have decided to consult with the family and see what their wishes are after some time has passed. They may, or may not want Tyler's name in the title of the show.

Again, more details forthcoming...

I am kidding about the turkey run.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2010 11:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
Is tylers car going to be there?
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 252
Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2010 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTDirect Link to This Post
Should be a nice drive from California
carbon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2010 11:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

Is tylers car going to be there?

Perhaps... seeing as how it is in honor of his life...
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2010 11:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

Should be a nice drive from California

Im going to see if there is a Car train that goes out near there or somthing. if not we might have an SUV by than and ill tow it out there.
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2010 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post
I know nothing about the planning, times, schedule.... but one thing I am just about 100% certain of, is that Tyler's car will be at the show.
skuzzbomer

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2010 11:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerDirect Link to This Post
It'll take me 20 solid hours to dive out... anyone want to carpool? To be honest, I'm not sure just how free I'll be in July; though, I'll definitely try my best to keep it open.

If I have to be anywhere in the US, I want be there.
PFF
System Bot
Bradley Jay

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2010 01:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Bradley JaySend a Private Message to Bradley JayDirect Link to This Post
I will try my hardest to drive from Houston to Frazee in my Fiero if this becomes official. I need the mileage.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2010 06:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
I will be there, and so will my car, I don't care how many colors it may be at the time, or how torn apart the interior may be.
carbon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2010 07:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonDirect Link to This Post

I will be there, and so will my car, I don't care how many colors it may be at the time, or how torn apart the interior may be.

I wouldn't worry about the colors... there is usually a pretty healthy 'in progress' group around here, Fieros in the making or 7 years now, etc...
Fiero STS

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2010 01:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero STSSend a Private Message to Fiero STSDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by carbon:

I wouldn't worry about the colors... there is usually a pretty healthy 'in progress' group around here, Fieros in the making or 7 years now, etc...

You're not think of a certian green Fiero are you?
carbon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2010 02:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero STS:

You're not think of a certian green Fiero are you?

I plan on joining that group this year... possibly... But yeah... that green one has been the team captain for a while now...

[This message has been edited by carbon (edited 02-16-2010).]

Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2010 03:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post
The Widow will be there also ... 2048 km heehaw ... trailer anyone

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 02-16-2010).]

pro street dave

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2010 04:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pro street daveSend a Private Message to pro street daveDirect Link to This Post
I hope to be there with my prostreetfiero just wish i could have met Tyler. my loss
x-thumpr-x

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2010 04:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for x-thumpr-xSend a Private Message to x-thumpr-xDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Danyel:

The Widow will be there also ... 2048 km heehaw ... trailer anyone

Damn, it's 20hrs from my place in Toronto, guessing it's a full 24+ hours from your place
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2010 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post
x-thumpr-x --- will stop on the way down ....
Gokart Mozart

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2010 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post
Driving directions to Frazee, MN 887 mi – about 14 hours 27 mins, yea, right...

I'll be on 94 the whole way except for 30 miles at the start and 59 miles at the end.

I still think a caravan would be cool. It's too early to see how many days I can take off. I'd like to take the whole weekend.

What are the hotel/camping situation there during the festivities?
PFF
System Bot
KEV

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2010 08:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KEVSend a Private Message to KEVDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gokart Mozart:

Driving directions to Frazee, MN 887 mi – about 14 hours 27 mins, yea, right...

I'll be on 94 the whole way except for 30 miles at the start and 59 miles at the end.

I still think a caravan would be cool. It's too early to see how many days I can take off. I'd like to take the whole weekend.

What are the hotel/camping situation there during the festivities?

Were still working those details out but it's looking good so far. More to come soon!

mattwa

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2010 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post
Me and my mother are planning to be there. With my Fiero of course.
KEV

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2010 09:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KEVSend a Private Message to KEVDirect Link to This Post
it's looking like were going to have a large turnout! Now i need to get my Indy done..
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2010 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by KEV:

it's looking like were going to have a large turnout! Now i need to get my Indy done..

Nah. You can put it in the 'Junk In Progress' section with mine.
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2010 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post
Junk in progress . I'm in!!!
KEV

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2010 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KEVSend a Private Message to KEVDirect Link to This Post

I'll just bring up the rest of them also..lol
KEV

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2010 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KEVSend a Private Message to KEVDirect Link to This Post

KEV

2590 posts
Member since Dec 2000

Originally posted by carbon:

I plan on joining that group this year... possibly... But yeah... that green one has been the team captain for a while now...

And your going to be the pivot man.. in the group now.
Rallaster

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2010 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RallasterSend a Private Message to RallasterDirect Link to This Post
I'm in with the 'Junk in Progress' LOL

Seriously though, if anyone is coming through Indy, let me know, and I'm sure the Indy Fiero club is going to have some members run up there. I'll run in caravan style with ya'll....

I'm going to be there, as was so eloquently put:

------------------
Pennock's Official Thread Killer
Indiana Fiero Club

The Duke will NEVER DIE

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2010 11:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

You better beleave were driving out there together bro Im going to need another car to stick Julia in when shes pissin me off. Me her and 1300 miles is going to be an ugly wedding.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 28 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock