Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  First Annual Tyler Shipman Frazee Fiero Gathering July 24th 2010 (Page 3)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 28 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28 
Previous Page | Next Page
First Annual Tyler Shipman Frazee Fiero Gathering July 24th 2010 by KEV
Started on: 11-23-2009 07:17 PM
Replies: 1118
Last post by: fierogal123 on 01-03-2011 03:53 PM
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2010 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post
EDIT: WooHoo! It took 380 posts, but I FINALLY own a page!!!!

I hear rumors that this may be planned for the labor day weekend.... Please say it is just a rumor....... I, and I know MANY others have plans for that weekend usually pretty far in advance. On another note, for those flying in, flights are significantly higher on holiday weekends for sure!

( EDIT: and me owning this page may just be an omen against a holiday weekend )

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 02-11-2010).]

IP: Logged
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2010 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by JohnWPB:

EDIT: WooHoo! It took 380 posts, but I FINALLY own a page!!!!

ROOKIE
Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2010 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post
Yes, this is being planned for LDW... So far.

This would be the only time of year that would be readily available to us. We are looking at other realistic suggestions that won't interfere with the busy show season in the Midwest... But that is the closest...
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2010 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post

I will not be able to attend then unfortunately, this year, or future years if it remains on the same weekend each year. Labor Day Weekend has always been a family and friends BBQ thing here......

If you ARE looking for suggestions, how about one week after, or one week before labor day weekend?

I would imagine that it will interfere with others plans as well. Plus the fact that flights on a holiday weekend will be significantly higher for those flying in.

For me, at least, it is just not feasible to drive from here, even if my car remotely could be ready. I am just about the farthest point in the continental United States from Frazee, aside from the VERY south western part of California. Trip time would be around 36 hours from here to there, then another 36 or so back.

Originally posted by 87antuzzi:

ROOKIE

Rite fully so... on this forum! However, can you say that you have a "build thread" that has 4,500 posts in it, and 140+ pages long though??? Hmmm?
http://www.mp3car.com/vbull...digitalfx-4-0-a.html
BTW, if you go over there, You better be nice I am Super Moderator

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 02-12-2010).]

R Runner

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2010 05:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerDirect Link to This Post
I'm pretty sure that Fierorama is the weekend after Labor Day. Having the two events that close together and so close location wise may make people choose one or the other. I am thinking about out-of-towners like me.

Just food for thought.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2010 06:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
I will miss my family picnic to go to this, this year and any other year.
cornersonrails

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2010 08:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cornersonrailsClick Here to visit cornersonrails's HomePageSend a Private Message to cornersonrailsDirect Link to This Post
I have planned to make it to the 1st annual tyler Car Show Event. If it would be on Saturday and not Labor Day I could still make it out. If you plan on having it on Monday (Labor Day) I will not be able to attend. And I WANT to attend so tell me it will be Saturday.
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2010 08:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cornersonrails:

I have planned to make it to the 1st annual tyler Car Show Event. If it would be on Saturday and not Labor Day I could still make it out. If you plan on having it on Monday (Labor Day) I will not be able to attend. And I WANT to attend so tell me it will be Saturday.

The date has not been set. But Labor Day Weekend, on a Saturday is what the plan is so far.

JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2010 10:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

I will miss my family picnic to go to this, this year and any other year.

I know the feeling.... having it on a holiday weekend, as I mentioned, is just not a good idea in my book. Yes, it does look like FieroRama will also be at the same time. All this said, It comes down to the fact that the local Fiero club will be selecting the date.
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2010 11:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

I know the feeling.... having it on a holiday weekend, as I mentioned, is just not a good idea in my book. Yes, it does look like FieroRama will also be at the same time. All this said, It comes down to the fact that the local Fiero club will be selecting the date.

Well, part of that reasoning is that the local Fiero club is going to be organizing and putting on the show/reunion. Not for profit, not for recognition, but we have to fit the show season for this area if we expect locals to make it as well..

It is one thing to have it where all of the build people can make it up in one shot, and noone else can cause it interferes with shows and whatnot, and another thing entirely to put it on as a show that we can fill fast and get lots of attendance for.

The goal behind this isn't necessarily Fiero specific, though that is a factor. But to help raise money for a charity such as the Cancer Research centers and whatnot.

Again, the date is not set in stone. There is a club meeting coming up very soon for the major clubs up here.. We can sit down with the calendar and figure out what shows are where and when so that we can narrow down a date that will work for as many people as possible.
R Runner

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2010 12:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerDirect Link to This Post
I may have missed it.... Is this a Fiero only show or a town car show? Either is fine. Just wanted to know.
PFF
System Bot
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2010 01:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by R Runner:

I may have missed it.... Is this a Fiero only show or a town car show? Either is fine. Just wanted to know.

We have had interest from other clubs to participate...

The idea is to make this a "show and shine" type show, you pay 10 bucks if you want a car in the show, the car gets judged. If you don't want to be judged, you don't pay. ALL proceeds get donated. Does not matter what you drive. All Fieros will of course be grouped together, and regardless of what happens, Tyler's Toy would be welcome at the show.
carbon

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2010 02:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonDirect Link to This Post
Labor Day weekend is going to be a tough sell for a lot of people due to the reasons that JohnWPB already laid out.

Edit for idiocy...

[This message has been edited by carbon (edited 02-12-2010).]

Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2010 02:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by carbon:

The Dells Run is the weekend after Labor Day... Fierorama is in September. Labor Day weekend is going to be a tough sell for a lot of people due to the reasons that JohnWPB already laid out.

Last I checked, Labor Day was in September.
carbon

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2010 03:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonDirect Link to This Post
LOL... will I ever be able to keep those two days right in my head... sorry.
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2010 04:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Synthesis:
Well, part of that reasoning is that the local Fiero club is going to be organizing and putting on the show/reunion. Not for profit, not for recognition, but we have to fit the show season for this area if we expect locals to make it as well..

There is a club meeting coming up very soon for the major clubs up here.. We can sit down with the calendar and figure out what shows are where and when so that we can narrow down a date that will work for as many people as possible.

I totally understand that, and also think that it is great of you guys to take this on. It is very commendable, and definitely for a good cause!

My only concern is it interfering with another show, or a holiday weekend is all. I know you guys do not want that either. I know you guys are working hard on it, but this is going to turn into a national event for sure looking already at the list of people wanting to attend. That being said, it may be a good idea to not just have a few local people deciding on the date, but take suggestions from the masses and people driving from great distances as well. I do not mean to make that sound harsh, as that is NOT what is intended, it is just a suggestion and I think a good idea.

You mentioned that it would be one thing to have the build team come back, and none of the locals attend, this works the other way around as well. Also considering that many will be driving across country, and will need a lot more time to get there, attend and get back home. You mentioned that the event was planned for Saturday, and not Labor Day Monday. That really does not make much difference at all except for the people coming from the local area. Anyone from out of state, will leave probably on Sunday morning, and get home anywhere from 1 to 4 days later, spending the holiday on the road in their cars.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2010 04:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

I totally understand that, and also think that it is great of you guys to take this on. It is very commendable, and definitely for a good cause!

My only concern is it interfering with another show, or a holiday weekend is all. I know you guys do not want that either. I know you guys are working hard on it, but this is going to turn into a national event for sure looking already at the list of people wanting to attend. That being said, it may be a good idea to not just have a few local people deciding on the date, but take suggestions from the masses and people driving from great distances as well. I do not mean to make that sound harsh, as that is NOT what is intended, it is just a suggestion and I think a good idea.

You mentioned that it would be one thing to have the build team come back, and none of the locals attend, this works the other way around as well. Also considering that many will be driving across country, and will need a lot more time to get there, attend and get back home. You mentioned that the event was planned for Saturday, and not Labor Day Monday. That really does not make much difference at all except for the people coming from the local area. Anyone from out of state, will leave probably on Sunday morning, and get home anywhere from 1 to 4 days later, spending the holiday on the road in their cars.

I will most likeley be renting a car and attending this. Flying is fun and everything but i want to see the open road. Its only a 24 hour drive.
GTGeff

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2010 07:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffDirect Link to This Post

Climbs up on his soapbox.

Hate to be a dink here, but to my knowledge Chris is not authorized to speak for Minnesota Fieros Forever (MFF). Neither am I. At our December meeting, there was a lot of discussion about having it Labor Day Weekend. Our Activities Chairman and our President were tasked with contacting the City of Freeze about interest in a car show and a date good for them. We don’t need it interfering with Freeze Days or whatever on the same weekend. A specific day, if Labor Day Weekend has not been finalized and I don’t recall Saturday as the day or accepting free cars. There was discussion for a specific Fiero area, and a separate other cars area. We have been contacted by other car clubs wanting to participate. If you don’t want to donate $10.00 for charity to participate there will be spectator parking. The $10.00 is not set in stone but was a number thrown out there. There was discussion of having local merchant sponsor judges / pick their favorite three and a participant vote category.

At this point, this has been the public discussion. The next club meeting is Monday night. Nothing has been determined or set and that is why you have not seen any public announcement from the MFF. As Kev, MFF President, asked earlier, please be patient. I know people are getting anxious so that they can start planning. All this discussion is purely speculation at this point.

Unfortunately, there is no such thing as a perfect date. Someone will always have a conflict. Some of the rational in considering Labor Day Weekend is as follows:

*MFF is a member of the Midwest Fiero Clubs. A 10-state organization that meets to coordinate their annual club car show. The show season usually starts with Missouri in late April/e early May and end with NIFE’s Fierorama the weekend after Labor Day. The annual meeting to determine the member’s show calendar is at the end of this month and being is hosted by MFF in Minneapolis.

*Because of summer show season, both Fiero and non-Fiero, it is hard to squeeze in another car show. There are several long running car shows on Labor Day Weekend.

*Weather starts getting questionable after Labor Day. Labor Day in Minnesota is traditionally the last week end before school starts so you don’t have worry about dealing with your kids. Fall school activities start interfering. (My son actually has Cross Country Meet four hours in the other direction on Labor Day Saturday for the next three years. We have been participating in this since 2003.)

*A three day weekend allows for two days of travel to get there and back.

We also need to determine the reason for the event. A re-union of the Dream Team and / or I look as it to be a celebration of life by remembering Tyler and raise some money for charity.

BUT AGAIN, NOTHING HAS BEEN SETTLED YET! I hope to see all of you there, but I understand if you can't be.

Thanks,
Jeff

Climbs off of the soapbox.
KEV

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2010 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KEVSend a Private Message to KEVDirect Link to This Post
Hi all,

I need everyone to please hold on a little bit longer, we have a meeting coming up next weekend and that's when I'll have a better idea of a Date for this event. So there is nothing set in stone!!!

Thanks!
hammer18

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2010 07:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hammer18Send a Private Message to hammer18Direct Link to This Post
the mn fiero meeting is this coming monday right the 15?

Tyler
KEV

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2010 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KEVSend a Private Message to KEVDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hammer18:

the mn fiero meeting is this coming monday right the 15?

Tyler

Yep it is!
PFF
System Bot
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2010 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GTGeff:

Climbs up on his soapbox.

Hate to be a dink here, but to my knowledge Chris is not authorized to speak for Minnesota Fieros Forever (MFF). Neither am I. At our December meeting, there was a lot of discussion about having it Labor Day Weekend. Our Activities Chairman and our President were tasked with contacting the City of Freeze about interest in a car show and a date good for them. We don’t need it interfering with Freeze Days or whatever on the same weekend. A specific day, if Labor Day Weekend has not been finalized and I don’t recall Saturday as the day or accepting free cars. There was discussion for a specific Fiero area, and a separate other cars area. We have been contacted by other car clubs wanting to participate. If you don’t want to donate $10.00 for charity to participate there will be spectator parking. The $10.00 is not set in stone but was a number thrown out there. There was discussion of having local merchant sponsor judges / pick their favorite three and a participant vote category.

At this point, this has been the public discussion. The next club meeting is Monday night. Nothing has been determined or set and that is why you have not seen any public announcement from the MFF. As Kev, MFF President, asked earlier, please be patient. I know people are getting anxious so that they can start planning. All this discussion is purely speculation at this point.

Unfortunately, there is no such thing as a perfect date. Someone will always have a conflict. Some of the rational in considering Labor Day Weekend is as follows:

*MFF is a member of the Midwest Fiero Clubs. A 10-state organization that meets to coordinate their annual club car show. The show season usually starts with Missouri in late April/e early May and end with NIFE’s Fierorama the weekend after Labor Day. The annual meeting to determine the member’s show calendar is at the end of this month and being is hosted by MFF in Minneapolis.

*Because of summer show season, both Fiero and non-Fiero, it is hard to squeeze in another car show. There are several long running car shows on Labor Day Weekend.

*Weather starts getting questionable after Labor Day. Labor Day in Minnesota is traditionally the last week end before school starts so you don’t have worry about dealing with your kids. Fall school activities start interfering. (My son actually has Cross Country Meet four hours in the other direction on Labor Day Saturday for the next three years. We have been participating in this since 2003.)

*A three day weekend allows for two days of travel to get there and back.

We also need to determine the reason for the event. A re-union of the Dream Team and / or I look as it to be a celebration of life by remembering Tyler and raise some money for charity.

BUT AGAIN, NOTHING HAS BEEN SETTLED YET! I hope to see all of you there, but I understand if you can't be.

Thanks,
Jeff

Climbs off of the soapbox.

Correct. I am not authorized to speak for MFF.. So I will shut up now.
As I stated several times. NOTHING IS SET IN STONE.

[This message has been edited by Synthesis (edited 02-12-2010).]

KEV

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2010 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KEVSend a Private Message to KEVDirect Link to This Post
Your ok Chris..;D
GTGeff

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2010 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by KEV:

Your ok Chris..;D

Now that is open for debate! j/k

[This message has been edited by GTGeff (edited 02-12-2010).]

Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2010 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post

Now that is open for debate! j/k

I agree with that statement as well.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2010 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

Your ok Chris..;D

Yeah, Chris. You are just fine.

Rallaster

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2010 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RallasterSend a Private Message to RallasterDirect Link to This Post
My Fiero will be on the road and I will make plans for whatever happens with this.
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2010 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post

Ok, borrowing your soap box for just a minute

The "or" in the statement quoted above should not even be a part of the thinking process in any way what so ever. In my humble opinion at least. This should not be, or even thought of as a "one or the other" type event in ANY way. It is quite simple, it IS to be a celebration, a car show, and remembering Tyler, as well as a chance to raise some money for a good cause..... PERIOD. If people from the "dream team" are at the show, and I am quite sure they will be, then that's great!! BUT it should never be considered to be a reunion over the car show / meet. Sure, it would be great to see many people from the build again , but we will just be attendees, showing up for a great car show for a good cause.
When I refer to the "build team" I am referring to BOTH the first team that restored the car, and the second team that did one amazing engine swap a couple of weeks later.

Ok, you can have the soap box back now

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 02-12-2010).]

Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2010 10:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

Ok, borrowing your soap box for just a minute

The "or" in the statement quoted above should not even be a part of the thinking process in any way what so ever. In my humble opinion at least. This should not be, or even thought of as a "one or the other" type event in ANY way. It is quite simple, it IS to be a celebration, a car show, and remembering Tyler, as well as a chance to raise some money for a good cause..... PERIOD. If people from the "dream team" are at the show, and I am quite sure they will be, then that's great!! BUT it should never be considered to be a reunion over the car show / meet. Sure, it would be great to see many people from the build again , but we will just be attendees, showing up for a great car show for a good cause.
When I refer to the "build team" I am referring to BOTH the first team that restored the car, and the second team that did one amazing engine swap a couple of weeks later.

Ok, you can have the soap box back now

I agree with John's whole post 1,000,000%. This should not be a show to be in recognition of anyone. It should solely be in celebration of Tyler, and the car community. Not a "dream team" reunion. None of this could have taken place without donations, the team, love, and support. And none of those are any more important than each other. To label it as a "dream team" reunion is a bit self-serving, and that is NOT what this project was about.
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2010 10:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

I agree with John's whole post 1,000,000%. This should not be a show to be in recognition of anyone. It should solely be in celebration of Tyler, and the car community. Not a "dream team" reunion. None of this could have taken place without donations, the team, love, and support. And none of those are any more important than each other. To label it as a "dream team" reunion is a bit self-serving, and that is NOT what this project was about.

And many of us here in MN agree.

We don't want it to be about the team, or specifically about Tyler. The ENTIRE COMMUNITY, both Frazee and the Fiero community pulled together, so this is an "Everyone" event in my opinion..

What do we think of the name: The Frazee Fiero Festival and Car Show

Centers the Fiero for a weekend of fun, and allows the car show to encompass any make/model.
KEV

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2010 10:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KEVSend a Private Message to KEVDirect Link to This Post
This show/event has not been labeled the "dream team" reunion..period, heck it hasn't got a name or label yet.

Everyone in my club know it's about the "Celebration of life" Tyler's life and that's it. The show is a gathering to show support for someone we care about and for a hobby that we all love to do and that is cars (Fieros)..

PFF
System Bot
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2010 11:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

...for a hobby that we all love to do and that is cars (Fieros)..

That part is very questionable sometimes.
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2010 12:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post
I agree with Hulki and Synthesis .... this is a celebration.... a memorium of Tyler and car show. The Black Widow WILL be there but must know when ahead of time.
Danyel
KEV

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2010 05:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KEVSend a Private Message to KEVDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Danyel:

I agree with Hulki and Synthesis .... this is a celebration.... a memorium of Tyler and car show. The Black Widow WILL be there but must know when ahead of time.
Danyel

Didn't I also say that?
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2010 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
I want to bring the green lantern but even though it is driving like its brand new i think a drive that far might take its toll on it.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2010 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

I want to bring the green lantern but even though it is driving like its brand new i think a drive that far might take its toll on it.

[chicken=yes]baaaaawwwkk........bawk....bawk.....baaaaaaaaawwwwwkkk[/chicken]
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2010 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post
I'm in a huge debate. Its the same in gas as the price of a airline ticket. What to do....drive or fly....if I do drive I would like to make a list of contacts if something bad happens that could help me out.
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2010 11:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post
For those not monitoring the original Tyler thread, it is with great sadness that Tyler lost his battle at 7:45 PM. Please post any words in that thread, and keep this one up beat, as we WILL carry on with this car show, and do it fondly in his memory.

Original thread:
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/078180.html
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2010 01:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTDirect Link to This Post
This gathering now ABSOLUTELY has to happen. I will do whatever it takes to be there and hopefully meet everyone including Tylers family.

------------------
In Memory Of Tyler Shipman:

Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2010 01:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post

Didn't I also say that?

OOUPPPPSSS and KEV also hehehehehehe
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 28 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock