Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  First Annual Tyler Shipman Frazee Fiero Gathering July 24th 2010 (Page 13)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 28 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28 
Previous Page | Next Page
First Annual Tyler Shipman Frazee Fiero Gathering July 24th 2010 by KEV
Started on: 11-23-2009 07:17 PM
Replies: 1118
Last post by: fierogal123 on 01-03-2011 03:53 PM
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2010 12:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post
The stars have aligned! 13 is my lucky number and I OWN page 13! two pages in a row at that! WooHoo!

Originally posted by Bump:

Oh, no. I am not worried about finding the location. I am worried about walking around all day, talking to myself.

This is something you do NOT have to worry about, in any way! My bet is within 5 minutes of getting to Frazee, you will greeted by at least one other Fiero owner. From there it will spread like wildfire. When many of us went up for the build, most of us had never met each other, and within minutes many of us were talking to each other like we were old friends.

It just makes me think more of how friendly folks from the forum are..... take around 25 people that have never met, toss them into an auto body shop, and then roll out a restored Fiero in 24 hours.... That is just amazing to say the least!

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 07-02-2010).]

IP: Logged
Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2010 01:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

The stars have aligned! 13 is my lucky number and I OWN page 13! two pages in a row at that! WooHoo!

This is something you do NOT have to worry about, in any way! My bet is within 5 minutes of getting to Frazee, you will greeted by at least one other Fiero owner. From there it will spread like wildfire. When many of us went up for the build, most of us had never met each other, and within minutes many of us were talking to each other like we were old friends.

It just makes me think more of how friendly folks from the forum are..... take around 25 people that have never met, toss them into an auto body shop, and then roll out a restored Fiero in 24 hours.... That is just amazing to say the least!

You said it... It was awe inspiring to say the least...

Again, think of how naive a plan it was to do that, and expect it to pull off without a hitch with a group of strangers..

There are few other groups that could have done something like that in as short a time.
R Runner

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2010 07:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Bump:

Oh, no. I am not worried about finding the location. I am worried about walking around all day, talking to myself.

That is not going to happen. We all share a common interest. You know the kind of immediate conversation you strike up when someone asks you about your Fiero at your local (fill in the blank).... It's like that x 10. We are all Fiero nuts. You will be in good company.
fieroguy123

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2010 07:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguy123Send a Private Message to fieroguy123Direct Link to This Post
I think we should do the "hello my name is" stickers again. That worked well at the build. I didn't know what anyone looked like at first, but by the end I knew everyones face and most peoples life story. Lol
DIY_Stu

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2010 08:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuDirect Link to This Post
I'm bringing Yellow Duct Tape and Black Sharpies
MOBILE

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2010 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MOBILESend a Private Message to MOBILEDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fosgatecavy98:

I suspect about 90% of the work to be done within the last 24 hours of that count down lol

Originally posted by KEV:

You will be correct on that... That's the Mobile way !

Soooo. Three weeks left, and I just got laid off. Do I cry and wonder how to pay bills, or seize the opportunity to finish the fiero for Frazee??

Anyone want to swing down to Purple Reigns shop and help Prince(shawn) and I finish a 3800 swap??

------------------

Intercooled SC3800 II/III mated to a Getrag. 19's with 13" Brakes on all 4 corners. 5 years in Avionics & 15 years in Car Electronics Experience.

GTGeff

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2010 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffDirect Link to This Post

Well if PR can coordinate my windshied re-set with his glass guy I would be willing to help out for a few hours. Don't know what help I would be but I can always detail.
MOBILE

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2010 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MOBILESend a Private Message to MOBILEDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GTGeff:

Well if PR can coordinate my windshied re-set with his glass guy I would be willing to help out for a few hours. Don't know what help I would be but I can always detail.

Thanks Geff. Lord knows it'll need a lot of that after sitting around for 4 years... Let me know when your coming down and I'll buy ya dinner!

JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2010 01:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post
Ok, this is the T-minus 2 weeks countdown reminder :P
DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2010 01:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuDirect Link to This Post
Exhaust gaskets fixed, headlight relays and wiring complete. Oil change, speaker replacement, horns, and cleaning next weekend.

SO WHO WILL BE IN TWIN CITIES ON FRIDAY MORNING TO CARAVAN TO FRAZEE? SPEAK UP!
R Runner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2010 04:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DIY_Stu:

Exhaust gaskets fixed, headlight relays and wiring complete. Oil change, speaker replacement, horns, and cleaning next weekend.

SO WHO WILL BE IN TWIN CITIES ON FRIDAY MORNING TO CARAVAN TO FRAZEE? SPEAK UP!

I think I will be. Just making my final plans. I am thinking about stopping at the Mall of America in the afternoon / evening and then sleeping in the truck at a rest stop that night.
PFF
System Bot
KEV

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2010 09:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KEVSend a Private Message to KEVDirect Link to This Post
Hi all,

I'm planning on doing a caravan on friday morning, with everyone meeting up in St Cloud around 10am. I will have the location picked out where we can all meet and head out from. So if you want to roll out with us, let me know. But I'll have the location and street address posted in the next day or two.

Kevin

------------------

1999 GMC Jimmy 2dr 4x4
1987 Fiero Coupe 5spd,Steel Wheels
1986 Fiero Base Coupe 5spd..Steel Wheels Baby!
1985 Fiero GT 3800 N/A ...3800 S/C being rebuilt now.
1984 Fiero Indy #1098 w/ Centerline Wheels,Hooker Tri-y header and Indy Scoop with Strobe's

DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2010 10:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuDirect Link to This Post
R-Runner no need to sleep in the truck. I have a reservation at the Embassy suites in Brooklyn Center. We currently have 3 in it a fourth wouldn't be a problem. Plus they have a great breakfast in the morning too. I'll have an airbed with me so you can have the couch or airbed. I'll take the other. I'll be picking up John WPB from the airport. Automark will be with me as well. I'm getting a great deal on the room and with 4 people thats $20 for the night. The breakfast alone is $9 if you just walk in for it.

Stu

DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2010 10:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuDirect Link to This Post

DIY_Stu

2337 posts
Member since Jun 2007
forgot to mention that i'll be running google maps with latitude on my phone. This will allow friends to "track me" during my journey. this can also help us figure out where each other is.
My latitude name is stuartATdiy-fieroDOTcom so feel free to add me. Just be sure to use the @ and the . . Make sure if there's a spot to mention fiero.

[This message has been edited by DIY_Stu (edited 07-12-2010).]

GTGeff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2010 11:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffDirect Link to This Post

I am picking up Hulki and his wife at the MSP Airport at approximately 11:30 AM. Hopefully, our 3-Fiero caravan can be on the road by 12:30-1:00 PM. Any one care to join us?

Boyd Huppert from Kare 11 is trying coordinate filming the pickup and the hand-over of my dailey driver to Hulki. I did let him know there was a caravan being planned but didn't have details when I talked with him on saturday afternoon.

Later,
Jeff
GTGeff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2010 12:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffDirect Link to This Post

GTGeff

2027 posts
Member since Dec 2001

R-Runner no need to sleep in the truck. I have a reservation at the Embassy suites in Brooklyn Center. We currently have 3 in it a fourth wouldn't be a problem. Plus they have a great breakfast in the morning too. I'll have an airbed with me so you can have the couch or airbed. I'll take the other. I'll be picking up John WPB from the airport. Automark will be with me as well. I'm getting a great deal on the room and with 4 people thats $20 for the night. The breakfast alone is $9 if you just walk in for it.

Stu

You will be real close to Purple Reign's (Shaun) shop. Maybe 30/40 blocks. I am sure Mobile and him will be working late into the night working on their cars for the show. You guys may want to drive down and hang-out. I may be doing some detailing on Chad's car.
DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2010 12:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuDirect Link to This Post
I'll have to run it by the others in our group. John seemed to want to get up there early due to setting up tents. I hope to be proficient in setting up the big one's as i'll be setting it up this week to seal it. I'll also be sealing the smaller ones too. So i don't object meeting up with you friday and joining you for the welcoming party for Hulki. Maybe give Boyd a bit more than he expected!!!
KEV

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2010 12:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KEVSend a Private Message to KEVDirect Link to This Post
SO would you all rather meet up later then 10am? or am i just wasting time setting up a caravan?
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2010 12:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post
You know... I think if we could ALL get together, having a HUGE caravan running up there would be killer...

I'd sure love to come into town on Thursday night and hang out with everyone before running up on Friday..
Stu, think you guys have room for one more in the room? Total of 5 if R Runner takes you up on the offer?

Friday, I personally would like to see Shawn, Mobile, Kev, Mine, Jeff's, Stu's and any other Fieros caravaning up. It's always awesome seeing the looks on people's faces when they pass by a whole string of Fieros, or get PASSED by a whole string of Fieros... Plus, depending on when Boyd goes up, they'd have some awesome footage of all of these cars on Friday in a long line..

Kev, 10AM is fine by me, but if it were to coincide with Jeff and Andrew and all, I'd be even more up for that.
DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2010 01:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuDirect Link to This Post
i could only imagine the speeds we'd pick up to try to traverse the normal 4hr trip up. KEV, wanna meet up? I don't want to step on any toes, but the more the merrier to me.

No matter what happens everyone bring radios so we can chat during the drive! If it takes batteries bring extra if it takes a charger bring it too.

[This message has been edited by DIY_Stu (edited 07-12-2010).]

R Runner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2010 01:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerDirect Link to This Post

Stu

Count me in. Could you PM me the address to plug into my GPS? $20 sounds fine. I have a sleeping bag with me and the couch or matress (either) is fine by me. I like the idea of meeting up with Hulki at the airport if possible, but I also agree with getting there earlier if possible. I am a morning person.

A caravan sounds super cool! Please keep in mind that I need to keep it under about 70 MPH since I am towing. I will bring my two way radios. Hopefully the battery is okay in them. I expect it to be about 3 to 4 hours from the twin cities. So really we need to figure out what time we want to get there and leave / set up a meeting place accordingly. I think we should get to the Shipman's place by 3:00 pm in order to make sure we help THEM set up. I don't want to be a leach. I'll help you guys set up the tents. Again, while there, I'll be sleeping in my truck. I have been lokking forward to this for a while. Call me strange.

Everyone....

Any activities planned for Thursday evening? I may have missed it in another thread. Maybe we should start one for people meeting in the twin cities on Thursday.... (or did you do that already KEV?)

PFF
System Bot
GTGeff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2010 01:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffDirect Link to This Post

First of all, it would be great if we could all caravan together, but I understand people wanting to get up to Frazee as soon as possible. I am one of them. The trip from my house in the SW suburbs takes a few minutes over 3 hours at posted speeds and no stops.

I would definately like together on Thursday night. I am having 8.5" x 11" color caravan posters made up for participants to apply to their vehicles and trailers. It will be the yellow version of the urethane decals that are being produced. I want to hand them out for people to have for the drive up. Given the fact we drive 20+year old cars, I decided not to put Frazee or "Bust" on them. j/k.
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2010 02:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post
I am riding with Stu from St. Paul on Friday morning, so it is up to him. As far as my stance, I also think it would be great to meet Hulki and everyone, then caravan up to Frazee all together. All things considered, it may be good to have a group in case any .... well lets just say, in case of any delays, due to any remote chance, that something mechanical arises

And just for the record:

Originally posted by R Runner: I am a morning person.

I am NOT

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 07-12-2010).]

JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2010 02:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post

JohnWPB

5182 posts
Member since May 2009
Can anyone give the the store # or the address of the Walmart that is said to be 10-15 minutes from Frazee? When I put frazee, MN in the store finder, or use the zipcode, the search returns nothing. I need to know the store to have the tents drop shipped to.

Thanks!

[Neve rmind, the site is screwed up, wouldnt even locate the one 2 miles from my house! I was able to find the one in Detroit Lakes on my iPhone]

Detroit Lakes #2957
1583 Highway 10 W
Detroit Lakes, MN, 56501
(218) 847-1126
Distance: 13.31 miles Directions

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 07-12-2010).]

fieroguy123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2010 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguy123Send a Private Message to fieroguy123Direct Link to This Post
Formula's ready to roll. It's sitting in my garage shaking with anticipation.....
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2010 05:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroguy123:

Formula's ready to roll. It's sitting in my garage shaking with anticipation.....

Its in fear that rrunners car is going to bully it.
fieroguy123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2010 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguy123Send a Private Message to fieroguy123Direct Link to This Post
Hahaha! Yep, you got it tuzzi!
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2010 07:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post
Stu and I had a long talk today...

Jeff, you are planning to be on the road around 1 PM (let's guesstimate)...

Stu suggested taking Kev's idea, and expanding on it... Have the caravan meeting location in St Cloud, but make it a little bit later to allow stragglers to come in. Including Jeff and Andrew and Boyd from KARE11. Once everyone is there, we all pull out 20 minutes later, and hit the road. Gives us all a chance to stretch, take care of any last minute issues on the cars, and then hit the road.

I am all for getting to Frazee at noon... But at the same time, I want to be a part of the most important caravan in Fiero history... Plus, having all of the cars together for people heading up from MN and out of state would make a fantastic shot for the news story.

On that note: Is anyone bringing an Indy with a working strobe and planning to leave after the Parade on Sunday? If so, PM me. I want to talk about something with you.
GTGeff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2010 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Synthesis:

On that note: Is anyone bringing an Indy with a working strobe and planning to leave after the Parade on Sunday? If so, PM me. I want to talk about something with you.

I suggest you contact Fred. Isn't he bringing the actual Pace Car #3?

I would prefer closer to 12:00, but we are at the mercy of Delta Airlines and how quickly we can get Hulki & Cathy set to go. Boyd maybe another factor. Carol & I will be ready to go by 8{00 AM.

[This message has been edited by GTGeff (edited 07-12-2010).]

Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2010 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GTGeff:

I suggest you contact Fred. Isn't he bringing the actual Pace Car #3?

I would prefer closer to 12:00, but we are at the mercy of Delta Airlines and how quickly we can get Hulki & Cathy set to go. Boyd maybe another factor. Carol & I will be ready to go by 8{00 AM.

I honestly don't know what he is bringing.. But if he is, that would be perfect.

R Runner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2010 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerDirect Link to This Post

Stu and I had a long talk today...

Jeff, you are planning to be on the road around 1 PM (let's guesstimate)...

Stu suggested taking Kev's idea, and expanding on it... Have the caravan meeting location in St Cloud, but make it a little bit later to allow stragglers to come in. Including Jeff and Andrew and Boyd from KARE11. Once everyone is there, we all pull out 20 minutes later, and hit the road. Gives us all a chance to stretch, take care of any last minute issues on the cars, and then hit the road.

I am all for getting to Frazee at noon... But at the same time, I want to be a part of the most important caravan in Fiero history... Plus, having all of the cars together for people heading up from MN and out of state would make a fantastic shot for the news story.

I think this is a good plan. We will need specific times and locations to make sure we are there when we should be. Stu... If the offer still is open I'll stay with you guys to help on the cost of the hotel.

Chris and Kevin..... How about we pick a get together spot for Thursday evening and then another one for meeting up to roll out of the twin cities and then yet a third point to meet at in St. Cloud where we will have the FULL convoy (as you proposed). By having dinner or some other activity on Thursday, we will have a chance to verify that the group knows the last minute plans for Friday and contact those that do not know.
I totally agree that this convoy would be a killer picture and to have key members of the build team in the group makes it even better. I will be in the back (with the truck and trailer) pulling the IMSA. I'll try to keep up.

IF we pull this off we should definately let KARE 11 know. Perhaps they could be in Frazee waiting for us to see this awsome site roll in.

Thoughts?

PFF
System Bot
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2010 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by R Runner:

I think this is a good plan. We will need specific times and locations to make sure we are there when we should be. Stu... If the offer still is open I'll stay with you guys to help on the cost of the hotel.

Chris and Kevin..... How about we pick a get together spot for Thursday evening and then another one for meeting up to roll out of the twin cities and then yet a third point to meet at in St. Cloud where we will have the FULL convoy (as you proposed). By having dinner or some other activity on Thursday, we will have a chance to verify that the group knows the last minute plans for Friday and contact those that do not know.
I totally agree that this convoy would be a killer picture and to have key members of the build team in the group makes it even better. I will be in the back (with the truck and trailer) pulling the IMSA. I'll try to keep up.

IF we pull this off we should definately let KARE 11 know. Perhaps they could be in Frazee waiting for us to see this awsome site roll in.

Thoughts?

Boyd is the reporter from KARE11, and him and Jonathan Malat, the camera man who filmed the original story will be rolling with Jeff and Andrew from the Airport through the Twin Cities... They'll be along for the ride on Friday. Which is one reason the caravan plan alteration that Stu proposed is what I would suggest. PLUS, on the Freeway, they can get some REAL good footage of the cars in a long line, and roll past us, or us past them.

[This message has been edited by Synthesis (edited 07-12-2010).]

Vernon8360

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2010 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon8360Send a Private Message to Vernon8360Direct Link to This Post
It would be very cool if the coverage went national. What a terrific story for one of the Sunday morning network shows.
cornersonrails

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2010 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cornersonrailsClick Here to visit cornersonrails's HomePageSend a Private Message to cornersonrailsDirect Link to This Post
I would definatley like to be a part of this caravan from St.Cloud. Mapquest tells me it is 7 hours from me. To be there and leave with the caravan at 10:00 I would have to leave my house at 3:00 a.m. Hmmm. What to do?
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2010 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cornersonrails:

I would definatley like to be a part of this caravan from St.Cloud. Mapquest tells me it is 7 hours from me. To be there and leave with the caravan at 10:00 I would have to leave my house at 3:00 a.m. Hmmm. What to do?

Well... I am hoping Kev will chime in with his thoughts on this... It sounds like Jeff and Andrew would be rolling into the St Cloud area around 1:30 or a hair later, assuming no major delays..

Sooooo... Let's get Kev's input, since he suggested it, and see if we can all reach an agreement. I left him a voice mail.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2010 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
I am all in favor of you guys' plans for meeting up in St. Cloud, as long as Jeff's good with it. (After all, it is his Fiero ) I consider this a rolling tribute to Tyler, and would be honored to be a part of it all. Plus, I will be hanging with the COOLEST Fiero crowd ever! So let's make it happen, let's get this caravan ball rolling. I am supposed to be wheels down in Minneapolis at 11:30, or later according to Chris. Let's make this happen!
cornersonrails

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2010 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cornersonrailsClick Here to visit cornersonrails's HomePageSend a Private Message to cornersonrailsDirect Link to This Post

Well... I am hoping Kev will chime in with his thoughts on this... It sounds like Jeff and Andrew would be rolling into the St Cloud area around 1:30 or a hair later, assuming no major delays..

Sooooo... Let's get Kev's input, since he suggested it, and see if we can all reach an agreement. I left him a voice mail.

Cool. Please keep me up to date on this. I cant wait!!
R Runner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2010 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

I am all in favor of you guys' plans for meeting up in St. Cloud, as long as Jeff's good with it. (After all, it is his Fiero ) I consider this a rolling tribute to Tyler, and would be honored to be a part of it all. Plus, I will be hanging with the COOLEST Fiero crowd ever! So let's make it happen, let's get this caravan ball rolling. I am supposed to be wheels down in Minneapolis at 11:30, or later according to Chris. Let's make this happen!

On a side note.... It will be an honor to meet you Sir. Have a safe flight.
fieroguy123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2010 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguy123Send a Private Message to fieroguy123Direct Link to This Post
Maddanceskillz and I should be in the st. paul area around noon on friday, where are you all planning to meet up? Did I miss it? That would add 2 fiero's to your caravan

So exactly how many fiero's are we expecting in this "caravan"?

[This message has been edited by fieroguy123 (edited 07-12-2010).]

Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2010 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroguy123:

Maddanceskillz and I should be in the st. paul area around noon on friday, where are you all planning to meet up? Did I miss it? That would add 2 fiero's to your caravan

No location set in stone yet.. The idea to have a Thursday night meetup, a Friday morning Meetup, and then the Caravan meetup sounds good
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 28 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock