Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Who is waiting for a harness from Loyde Rascoe at Fastfieros? (Page 6)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 12 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12 
Previous Page | Next Page
Who is waiting for a harness from Loyde Rascoe at Fastfieros? by aris
Started on: 06-05-2008 08:36 PM
Replies: 445
Last post by: topcat on 06-12-2010 04:09 AM
The_Ikon

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2009 01:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for The_IkonClick Here to visit The_Ikon's HomePageSend a Private Message to The_IkonDirect Link to This Post
Can anyone go and press charges in person?!
IP: Logged
steve308

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2009 07:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Direct Link to This Post
If he works for Snap-On -- call snap-on corporate. Tell them you are looking for him and why. Have them put you in contact with him directly and have them document the time of your call -the reason - and get the name of the individual you spoke with at snap-on. If you don't hear from the "thief" promptly call back to snap-on and follw up on if the message was delivered (and by who) and then go over that individuals head to the next person higher up on the chain. If you do hear from him document the time date and promise made and inform Snap-on as to his solution to your problem. Inform Snap-on when and if the promise in kept or broken. Snap -on makes it's living chasing down mechanics who owe money for tools. They should be helpful in tracking down one of their reps who owes goods -services & cash for undelivered work.
Snap-on has a code of ethics that they hold their employees to and as the thief has hit many a member in the wallet -- hit him in his!. You know he is reading this post! p.s. any lawyers in our membership? maybe step-up and prepare a letter for those out cash that they can file with the local police dept in Lloydes area. just a thought
topcat

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 148
Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2009 10:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for topcatSend a Private Message to topcatDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by steve308:

If he works for Snap-On -- call snap-on corporate. Tell them you are looking for him and why. Have them put you in contact with him directly and have them document the time of your call -the reason - and get the name of the individual you spoke with at snap-on. If you don't hear from the "thief" promptly call back to snap-on and follw up on if the message was delivered (and by who) and then go over that individuals head to the next person higher up on the chain. If you do hear from him document the time date and promise made and inform Snap-on as to his solution to your problem. Inform Snap-on when and if the promise in kept or broken. Snap -on makes it's living chasing down mechanics who owe money for tools. They should be helpful in tracking down one of their reps who owes goods -services & cash for undelivered work.
Snap-on has a code of ethics that they hold their employees to and as the thief has hit many a member in the wallet -- hit him in his!. You know he is reading this post! p.s. any lawyers in our membership? maybe step-up and prepare a letter for those out cash that they can file with the local police dept in Lloydes area. just a thought

I'd be very careful and think twice before contacting his employer about a debt that he has when it has nothing to do with Snap On. He just might have grounds for some sort of suit against you for loss of employment should Snap On terminate him
I personally know of a similar case where debt was owed... long story short, the debtee came out on top when the court ruled in his favor and he was relieved of his debt.

[This message has been edited by topcat (edited 03-12-2009).]

jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2009 11:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by The_Ikon:

Can anyone go and press charges in person?!

A little legal lesson... (I'm not a lawyer, but I've seen plenty of Judge Judy episodes on TV.)

Only the police (District Attorney's Office actually) can decide if a crime has been commited or not and decide to file criminal charges.

On the other hand, anybody can sue in civil court at any time for any reason.
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2009 11:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolDirect Link to This Post
Most states prohibit a creditor from contacting a person's employer and disclosing the fact that the employee is delinquent, until after the matter has been pursued through the legal system, and a court judgement has been obtained. Once the court has decided that the individual does indeed owe the debt, then working through the legal system, a Garnishment can be issued to the employer for the debt. If the employer fails to retrieve the debt from the employee's wages, then the employer is in violation of the court's order and is liable. I've gone this route several times, and have had one employer ignore the garnishment. It cost them dearly.

This isn't offered as a defense of Loyde, but as possible ray of hope for those who are owed services or product--Maybe Loyde is working at Snap-On in order to have the capital to do the work he owes. Lets hope so.
steve308

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2009 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Direct Link to This Post
Like I said -- Just a thought -- I thinks all those involved would like to see this thread and their products come to a resolution that is positive but I highly doubt it. Again --- If there is a person with legal training in the group, how about a suggestion as to how to procede as a group and or individually, then those who have been bilked can take action or chose not to and let this dog die. It's should be very apparent that LLoyd has no intent to do the right for reason known only to him and as he has apparently not communicated with any individual he owes goods and services has no intent to do so in the future.
JazzMan

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 653
User Banned

Report this Post04-03-2009 02:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JazzManSend a Private Message to JazzManDirect Link to This Post
I just received a threatening PM from Loyde telling me that if I didn't delete all my posts in this thread that he would make me regret it.

Blackmail.

I cannot see how yielding to his blackmail would benefit me in any way. If I yield, he will have leverage on me that he will continue to use against me. If I don't yield, he will do whatever it is that he will do to hurt me. Either way I lose.

So I'm not yielding.

Loyde's actions and credibility speak for themselves. Loyde's PM said that "I am coming back to the Forum to finally get my life back in order."

What kind of life is he getting back in order? One based on blackmail, threats?

I'm sorry his life turned out the way it did, truly sorry. I once counted him as a friend and had a lot of respect for him, for his knowledge, talent and things he'd accomplished. Not anymore. And that's a real shame.

What happened to him, to twist him into this?

JazzMan

One last followup:

Loyde Rascoe is a sick twisted phuck who steals from whoever he can and has his whole adult (and probably pre-adult) life, just a pissant little bully, but what makes it worse is that Cliff Pennock gave him a venue to write this filth. Because of that I'm out of the forum forever, good friends or not. And Cliff, the hypocrite who so quickly speedbanned someone for criticizing his wife *and* deleted the offending post, go to hell. Your excuse of "I want everyone to see ... what kind of person Loyde is..." that you used to leave Loyde's filth up, even though it violates the rules of your very own forum and of common human decency, and despite my begging and pleas, shows what kind of person you really are. The sshitheads over at PennocksSucks had it right, for the wrong reasons.

I used to have real passion for cars, and especially for Fieros, but now all I can see when I look in my driveway is Loyde's filth and Cliff's leaving it to stand. I hate my car, hate everything that it used to represent on this forum and elsewhere, and I despise Loyde for what he's done to me (and Cliff for enabling Loyde).

So whenever one of you wonders what happened to me, why all the pictures and tech support are gone, just turn your gaze to Loyde Rascoe the thug and internet stalker, and to Cliff Pennock who gave him a nice place to play while looking the other way. Cliff knows what kind of people he wants on his forum, and apparently it wasn't people like me.

[This message has been edited by JazzMan (edited 07-22-2009).]

larini74

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2009 03:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for larini74Click Here to visit larini74's HomePageSend a Private Message to larini74Direct Link to This Post
Jazzman, you and I have both known Loyde for a long time.
We both know that Loyde does what is best for Loyde and no one else.
In my dealing with him, he will lie cheat and finagle whatever he can
so he comes out on top. If he wants to make threats, file charges
against him and let the police deal with his cheating hide....
darkhorizon

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 451
Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2009 04:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonDirect Link to This Post

What happened to him, to twist him into this?

I got the same emails and pms 2 years ago.. I would have to say that has been his nature for quite some time now.
FastFieros

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 265
Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2009 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastFierosClick Here to visit FastFieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastFierosDirect Link to This Post
I didnt say I would make him regret it.. I asked him to delete/edit his posts or I would post the story about him being a stalker. Matter of fact here is the PM to him..
“””I am coming back to the Forum to finally get my life back in order.. you better delete/edit your posts in this thread if you do not want me to disclose your staking BS about XXXXXXXX back when.. I know the whole story aXXhole. “”””

Basically yet another idiot that does not belong in this thread as I have no transaction with James Savage …

The story goes, that he did in fact stalk a Fiero member here in DFW... Female member. I will let her remain anonymous as to protect her. While it is not in my character to play on the side of negative on someone, I sure dont think it is right for someone with deranged thoughts to come on here and make accusations against me, and once again, is NOT waiting on a wiring harness from me. James called me in 2006 when I was going through my divorce and cried on the phone how he was ready to kill himself. He had gotten himself in trouble by stalking one of the Fiero members. It was down to the point of her wanting to get a restraining order on him… now this is based on what he is telling me on the phone. Later another local Fiero member called and backed up what he knew as it was what was going on. James no longer goes to the local meetings to avoid the embarrassment of this situation. He bailed out on going to the 25th anniversary because this Fiero member was going to be there.

Then something I had already knew about James even in 2006 but never told him was that I found the disgusting pictures of him on the airmail server he once had with all the cats laying all over him and one of them licking his ??? well you can let your imagination on that one. Lets say cat scratch pole has a new meaning. He is a cat hoarer in my opinion. His email address is jazzman@catt.com .. every time I hear a news story on TV about a girl being stalked in the Arlington area I think about James being the stalker and can hardly live with the facts of him telling me that BS between him the other Fiero member. I really hate to run him down, but another poster made the exact comment “ damn James I wouldn’t want you looking for me “…. They are right, there is no telling what he might do.
As for you Lee Rini (larini74). I see no issue with the transaction we had with you selling your car to me when it was a broke down piece of junk. As usual, someone jumping in a thread that has no business with the issue at hand of this thread which is WHO is waiting on a wiring harness from me. Our transaction was back in 2004 or 2005.. cant even remember now. Wish I could say good to hear from you.. buts its not.
Then there is at least 2 posters here that have their stuff. One I asked not to be posting I did in fact get them their products. One just had a PCM issue and making look like some huge deal… I turned his PCM back around in 24 hours, but no email of course thanking me and indicating all is well now.

So, it all is blown out of some proportion. But some is a reality and I plan to fix it.

Scott (darkhorizon)… as usual you are jumping in a thread you have no business in.. I see your postings are still worthless in general on PFF. I emailed you 2 years ago to stop posting crap about me positive or negative if you wanted me to continue helping you with your PCM hacking. Should I go dig those emails out and post them too? I never threaten you.
As to what happen to me is not going to change the past of my life, nor my past with the business people respectfully in this thread. I try only to look to the future and get back to working on projects for these people, and even a couple of others that are aware of this thread but kindly did not post here.

It is sad to me that the internet is used in such a cruel way on peoples lifes. I have read the 100’s of stories about false allegations people have endured from the internet that has lead to suicide, people losing their jobs, people in deep depression. Just to much drama to deal with. We have enough problems in life with the economy the way it is. People losing money to the stock market and real scamming type people that got away with millions and billions of dollars. I hardly ever made enough money to suffice my life at home/work environment. If it was an easy success more people would try it and fine defeat and lost of time in life.
Thankfully I have the right tools for the right job. I have the mind to make the right tools work for me. I have to get past idiots like Scott making trash talk postings about people/myself and hope some day he will grow up and be somebody.
Now to address the ORGINAL poster claims I see in this thread from day one way back when…
Kostas, was a very good friend. He even came to my home, we shared a meal, and I think he spent the night. Kostas gets his powertrain I sent to Greece. It was a nightmare with this guy on the phone support and him listening to about every mechanic in Greece on how something needed to be done, vs just doing what I told him to do and install the powertrain to his car. Finally it is running, Aris decides he wants one. Wants me to get the parts and build it, and after countless hours of work and time, I find out Kostas is dealing with 3800 performance to get the parts and project put together. I find out because 3800Performance calls me and asks me to put together the stuff for them. I did some of it, but not all of it because I know Rob would just copy it. So that goes to Greece and I mark the PCM with my writing, and I locked the PCM code. Then Kostas calls and its problems with all the stuff rob had sent. They want me to fix it all, put together a bunch of parts, and ship it to Greece. They paid like $2000 and the value of everything I sent was $3000. One huge problem however. The harness was lost in shipping. It and something else was in a separate box, I did not send it UPS, it was USPS and after about 2 months time, I get a letter from the Atlanta mail center that the package is being returned due to lost items missing inside. The box was actually empty. The harness was gone and whatever it was in there.. I forgot.. Kostas calls and wants a harness, but about that time I am going to china to get my wife and step son.. I get back and all hear is threats about police, internet fraud, this and that… I am really tired of it at this point. I tell I am not responsible for lost items in the USPS to Greece, they can deal with it. As far as I am concerned, I went far and beyond helping these guys to have been called the names and accusations I got from them. I told you them, I will tell you now.. “ NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST ITEMS IN THE MAIL OR UPS… especially overseas.
Pete. He has a whole powertrain from me to. Many other parts on top of that. The wiring harness is late..
Russ. I will get yours to you. Its late too.
Tom.. I will get yours to you also.. its late..
Dillon, I have your low mount and tstat done… I will get the harness done and all to you hopefully by June.
Cars.. I have Buff and Onix top of the list. Hal and Randy, you are in there too.. No need to post, I know you are watching. Patiently and thank you.
Please no one need post …. Just email directly if you have a comment.. No phone calls please.. I have enough work for 2 months at least. I will be dealing with people I need to deal with one on one.. not via PFF..

[This message has been edited by FastFieros (edited 04-03-2009).]

Jefrysuko

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2009 11:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FastFieros:

He bailed out on going to the 25th anniversary because this Fiero member was going to be there.

He was there. I saw him but unfortunately was unable to locate him again to introduce myself.

Now you on the other hand wern't there!
PFF
System Bot
FastFieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2009 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastFierosClick Here to visit FastFieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastFierosDirect Link to This Post
Oh, my apologies on that... I had heard he made plans and then did not show up because he found out XXXXXX was going to be there... that was 2nd hand conversation however.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2009 12:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
That sure was a low class response dragging **** about Jazzman into the public like that. What did that do to help anyone get their merchandise? Then you dog people about making comments in here that aren't involved in a business transaction with you. This is a public forum, this thread is in GFC, which gives anyone the right to post comments in here. You are nothing short of a thief, which is far lower than anything you accuse Jazzman of doing. You're a real class act.
FastFieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2009 12:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FastFierosClick Here to visit FastFieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastFierosDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

That sure was a low class response dragging **** about Jazzman into the public like that. What did that do to help anyone get their merchandise? Then you dog people about making comments in here that aren't involved in a business transaction with you. This is a public forum, this thread is in GFC, which gives anyone the right to post comments in here. You are nothing short of a thief, which is far lower than anything you accuse Jazzman of doing. You're a real class act.

Well.. .you think you know someone by the internet, a website ,in general socializing behind a keyboard...

one takes your money, but you live to tell about it.
one takes your life, and you have no one to tell about it.

Someone came to my home in this last 6 months and stole 3 wiring harness, and several tools from my shop while I was working in IL... I have the video of the black pickup truck pulling in my yard, but they went all the way to the backside of my yard and got out and thru the fence on the backside. I dont have video back there. They knew how to get around my system. They had either been here as a friend, or someone told them about my system. Two forums members are fully aware of the theft occuring here. So it is no BS on that.

fieroelliott

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2009 02:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroelliottSend a Private Message to fieroelliottDirect Link to This Post
Wow…are we all done yet ???????
I am aware of the theft also. My harness was one of the ones taken.
It’s late, everybody get some sleep! This form is NOT a place for PERSONAL INFORMATION about anybody!
The good news!! Loyde is alive and intends to try and make good.
The Bad news!! This will take some time.
Lets just see how this goes!
PK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2009 03:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PKSend a Private Message to PKDirect Link to This Post
Couldn't have said it better! This says alot about your (lack of) ethics Loyde!

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

darkhorizon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 451
Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2009 03:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonDirect Link to This Post
I feel special that loyde takes the time to bring me up still after all these years...

I just see the obvious Loyde.. I dont have a problem with you personally, just the way your business ends up is what bothers me..... so I do not suggest that people buy things from you... It does not change the fact that I think you are knowledgeable, good at what you do, etc...

While I am just a kid, you even said yourself that I am not dumb or stupid when it comes to cars, and if you ever took the time to step back form the hate train.. you would see that I am not out to get you... I am out to offer "constructive criticism".. even if it is in the form of scaring off potential customers (actions speak louder than words sorta deal).

I never threaten you.

Scott,

You have 2 choices here… you either go to PFF and remove you cheap remarks about me in the fuel pump thread, and that thread ‘where has fierox been” and 2-3 others, or I am calling you out big time on PFF and exposing you as the fraud you are.
BTW, all the below threads on daddyfadiracing I have saved on my computer already.. such a circle of friends you have there. All that cursing and bad mouthing on the internet. If you get a job interview in the future, I can tell you that investigations by ‘big’ companies are smart enough to google.com peoples names these days. Now if you are John Smith, that would be fine, but Wolfrth is not that a common name

LIST OF 8 OR SO LINKS THAT i REMOVED, REGARDING ME AND MY PERSONAL INFORMATION

You know what Scott Wolfrth ( AKA > AOL - SC10Wolf : DarkHorizon : GolferScott : and many other multi personalities on the net )

I bored and tired of your attitude to me. Let me help the Fiero community know this individual as he really is. What Scott Wolfrth is > young kid sitting behind a computer thinking he is educating himself so he can make himself look so smart to other people on the internet. He claims in emails to me that it is not a personal attack on me, and he would never try to disrupt a business that specialized in 3800 installations.

I pretty much call that a threat... idk what you consider that.

Now in your defense, you did approach in a MUCH nicer manner about 8 months later... where you actually gave me some credit without any preconceived notions of me just being as you put it before "a internet poser"... It was almost like you were apologizing to me when you said this

You could have been a friend and not burned any bridges in life and been far better off.

And after that, very normal and cordial conversation about PCMs, programming, hacking, programming tricks were exchanged in a very pleasant manner through about 40 or 50 emails, for about a year or so, until you disappeared for quite some time, and you now just resurfaced... Any posts I have stated here were just mindless repeats of things said and done on other threads... and obviously they have no bearing on my experiences with you... I take GREAT offense to anyone ripping off anyone on the internet... so I felt it was my duty so to speak to help people get their money back or the product delivered.

So loyde, I urge that if you want to get your "life back on track" the best way is to not start bringing up things and attacking your way back in.. as my leadership professor says.. you need to prove yourself among your peers before they will begin to accept you again.

[This message has been edited by darkhorizon (edited 04-04-2009).]

Nazareth

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2009 12:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NazarethSend a Private Message to NazarethDirect Link to This Post
So little loyde wants the heat off aaawwww... how sweet... this aint about jazz.. its about you and your stealing ... One thing has nothing to do with the other. Did your mommy not teach you to play fair?
avengador1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2009 12:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post

“ NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST ITEMS IN THE MAIL OR UPS… especially overseas.

Ever hear about shipping insurance and tracking? This would not only protect you, it also helps your customers out in case something happens. It is the shippers who are really responsible for loss or damages, make them pay if something happens and don't leave your customers holding the bag. If you have problems with overseas shipments, don't do them.
Did you ever or do you plan to finish Reverend Fiero's harness? I'm sure he will be glad to finally get it, even though several years have gone by since you accepted his nomey.
Will-Martin

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2009 09:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Will-MartinClick Here to visit Will-Martin's HomePageSend a Private Message to Will-MartinDirect Link to This Post
WOW, that is a good cat... My cousin can not even get his dog to sit.

Loyde, shoot me an email sometime.
2farnorth

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2009 11:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2farnorthSend a Private Message to 2farnorthDirect Link to This Post
Lloyd, what you did in this post "04-03-2009 10:50 PM " was wrong. If you wanted to get restarted, an apology and a plan with some written completion dates to your customers was in order. Not the vindictive and libelous blackmail you posted in the referenced thread. You are capable of performing a great service to the Fiero and the other automotive communities. Sadly, your chosen method will likely kill any future business for you..

Dave
PFF
System Bot
JazzMan

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-06-2009 02:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JazzManSend a Private Message to JazzManDirect Link to This Post
I've got a call in with the Princeton police department, one of their detectives should be calling me back tomorrow.

I talked to a lawyer and she strongly suggested that I refute these accusations, though a police officer I talked to said that I shouldn't since it only puts me deeper into Loyde's twisted game. I'm going to go on her advice since I don't know how else to respond to this filth.

I want to categorically deny any and all charges made by Loyde Rascoe, period.

I never called him, crying or otherwise, about anything in my life or my personal affairs. I did call him once during the NTFC Spring Fling II from Blakeinspace's house to ask him about the club NTFC.org domain name that he took with him when he left the club years ago. That call was made in front of several witnesses, and was part of the NTFC working on getting a new domain name so that we wouldn't continue to be held hostage to Loyde.

That was the only contact I've ever had with Loyde after he left the club many, many years ago for another one of his China Bride trips.

I've never committed any acts of sexual bestiality. No picture can exist of something that never, ever happened. Loyde's accusation is dispicable, and extremely offensive.

The lawyer told me that even though I would very likely win a lawsuit against Loyde I would never collect. Because he's broke and possibly bankrupt he's effectively "judgement-proof", to use her words. I can assure you, if I had the money to go after him in court I would.

I've asked Cliff to remove Loyde's post, I don't know if he will or not. Because Cliff's server and software are located in the Netherlands no agency in this country has jurisdiction to make him remove Loyde's defamatory posts. I'm at his mercy.

My reasons for leaving NTFC were personal, and had nothing to do with embarrassment or any kind of stalking.

I've never stalked anyone, ever.

Loyde's behavior toward me, blackmails and lies, has to be the most reprehensible behavior I've ever seen conducted by anyone I've ever known or seen on this or any other forum. To be accused of heinous crimes like this is mind-boggling.

Loyde has to be one of the most evil people I've ever had the misfortune of interacting with.

Anyone who hasn't received their stuff should probably assume you never will. Anyone thinking about doing business with Loyde Rascoe should strongly consider his actions here and elsewhere first. He may be a talented tuner and gifted mechanic, but I believe his behavior here makes those gifts and talents meaningless.

And that's all I have to say about that.

JazzMan
FastFieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2009 04:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastFierosClick Here to visit FastFieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastFierosDirect Link to This Post
Sure Jazzman ( James Savage Salvage Scumbag ) ... and I have NTFC people calling me all weekend thanking me for letting the community know the scumbag you are... and it all about PEOPLE sticking their nose in other peoples business that dont belong there.

and as usual, there are at least 10 people that have NO business in this thread.
katatak

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2009 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakDirect Link to This Post
6 Pages and still going strong!

Lloyde,

I don't know you, never done any business with you and most likely never will (because of everything I have read in this and few other threads). All you need to do is take care of business and maybe others will quit sticking thier noses in your business (just like I am doing now). I have read this thread completely and it appears to me that it is not a thread "for" you rather a thread to let everyone know about thier business dealings with you. You just need to make things "right" with your customers and quit the mudslinging campaign. You are not helping your cause at all. You would have been better off if you would have contacted each person - personally and give them an honest plan to complete your business with them and ignored this thread. By coming on here and slinging mud, you have just dug yourself a deeper hole. Now this is just my opinion and everyone knows what they say about opinions! Good luck and I hope you can get this all worked out.

Pat
AkursedX

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2009 04:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AkursedXSend a Private Message to AkursedXDirect Link to This Post
So Lloyd, here is a list of all the people who have posted in this thread who are missing parts and/or cars:

aris- harness

carbonfiberkid- parts/harness

muttly69gto- harness

top-dawg- harness

DJRice- unknown

Charlie64- body kit/engine

Genopsyde- harness/pcm tune

petek- harness

onixfiero- engine swap

Andrew Allison (via kyunderdawg)- harness

fanatic- pcm

Will-Martin- engine swap

Instead of entertaining us with posts about someone's private life, how about updating us with the status of all of these people's situations?
Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2009 05:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Direct Link to This Post

You are such an enormous piece of **** . I knew I was right to never consider buying anything from you. Thanks for confirming it.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2009 05:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
Jazzman,

You don't need to defend yourself as far as I'm concerned, because I didn't believe Lloyd The Thief's claim anyways. And even if I thought he were telling the truth, which I don't because he's a con man, it has no bearing here anyways. Don't waste your time and/or resources defending yourself from this scumbag.
Nazareth

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2009 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NazarethSend a Private Message to NazarethDirect Link to This Post
Want me out of the post?... threaten me.. you seem to be good at it... freaking thief
hookdonspeed

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2009 05:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedDirect Link to This Post
hrm.... wow....

in before trash
blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2009 11:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post

... and I have NTFC people calling me all weekend thanking me for letting the community know the scumbag you are...

If you are NTFC member that contacted Loyde about his accusations, I'd like you to please call or PM me.
sjmaye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2009 05:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sjmayeSend a Private Message to sjmayeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hookdonspeed:

hrm.... wow....

in before trash

Really needs to go there.
PFF
System Bot
JazzMan

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-07-2009 08:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JazzManSend a Private Message to JazzManDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sjmaye:

Really needs to go there.

If Loyde can get this moved to the trash can he gets it out of GFC and away from the eyes of future potential customers(victims). Maybe that's what his goal is.

JazzMan
avengador1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2009 11:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post

So Lloyd, here is a list of all the people who have posted in this thread who are missing parts and/or cars:

aris- harness

carbonfiberkid- parts/harness

muttly69gto- harness

top-dawg- harness

DJRice- unknown

Charlie64- body kit/engine

Genopsyde- harness/pcm tune

petek- harness

onixfiero- engine swap

Andrew Allison (via kyunderdawg)- harness

fanatic- pcm

Will-Martin- engine swap

Instead of entertaining us with posts about someone's private life, how about updating us with the status of all of these people's situations?

You forgot to add ReverendFiero's harness to the list.
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2009 02:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JazzMan:

I've asked Cliff to remove Loyde's post, I don't know if he will or not. Because Cliff's server and software are located in the Netherlands no agency in this country has jurisdiction to make him remove Loyde's defamatory posts. I'm at his mercy.

I will not remove his post.

First of all, I doubt anyone will believe such ridiculous accusations. Second, I want people to see who it is they are (potentially) buying stuff from. Third, if at any point you choose to take legal action against Loyd, you want as much people as possible to be a witness of the stuff he's posting. Seriously, the longer he leaves those accusations out in the open, the deeper the hole he's digging for himself.
Fiero Thomas

Feedback score:    (170)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 125
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2009 02:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasDirect Link to This Post
Wow took the time to read this thread and I can say is that I know where my car is not going when it is time for my 3800sc.

Jazzman you are a good guy in my book.

In before the trash can but it should stay here to let folks have an idea before they shop for a build

------------------

Indy#64~FieroNews~Boots~Bag s~Wallets~Headliner~Spare Cover~
Visors~Sunshads and T-Top Sunshades~Download the Fieronews Catalog HERE~

KurtAKX

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2009 05:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KurtAKXSend a Private Message to KurtAKXDirect Link to This Post

Someone came to my home in this last 6 months and stole 3 wiring harness, and several tools from my shop while I was working in IL...

No honor among thieves?
Karma?
How would you say you like it when someone does it back to you?

You posted that you were going to straighten things out, but then never owned up or took responsibility for the past 24 months.
Instead, I see you attacked two of three best people I know from this forum (James and Scott, Marvin McInnis being the third)

To the casual observer, you are still just as much a douchebag as ever.

I eagerly await your two standard responses:
1) I have no business in this public discussion forum
2) Some made-up slander about my sexual preference or business practices.

....at any rate, too bad. You owe a lot of people a lot of money and work. Why don't you spend your time resolving your obligations, rather than sitting behind your keyboard attempting to be witty and clever?
sjmaye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2009 06:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sjmayeSend a Private Message to sjmayeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JazzMan:

If Loyde can get this moved to the trash can he gets it out of GFC and away from the eyes of future potential customers(victims). Maybe that's what his goal is.

JazzMan

Good point.
ryan.hess

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 319
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2009 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessDirect Link to This Post

Why are fiero people so knee deep in drama?

Still interesting though...

RotrexFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2009 08:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RotrexFieroClick Here to visit RotrexFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to RotrexFieroDirect Link to This Post
So this guy is angry because he has taken people's money and they are asking for it back? And then he gets even more upset because other are upset because their friends (fellow Fiero owners) are supporting them? So he resorts to name calling and then provides even more lame excuses as to why he can return the money, or complete the work.
larini74

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2009 08:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for larini74Click Here to visit larini74's HomePageSend a Private Message to larini74Direct Link to This Post
I've been to Loyde's place. He has a lot of equipment and fairly expensive stuff, and the thieves only took 3 wiring harnesses and some tools.....they had a pickup truck....
they must be the dumbest thieves in Texas....

[This message has been edited by larini74 (edited 04-08-2009).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 12 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock