Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Who is waiting for a harness from Loyde Rascoe at Fastfieros? (Page 5)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 12 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12 
Previous Page | Next Page
Who is waiting for a harness from Loyde Rascoe at Fastfieros? by aris
Started on: 06-05-2008 08:36 PM
Replies: 445
Last post by: topcat on 06-12-2010 04:09 AM
petek

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2009 03:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for petekSend a Private Message to petekDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by onixfiero:

today i called the dallas police and reported my problem with loyde the responded quickly by going out to his house and verifying that
my car is still there even though they said it looks as if it hasnt been touched in a long time but he wasnt home.they told me that i should report the car stolen in my home state first and then they would have it towed from his property and i could persue him in civil court to try and get my money back.this evening i took a chance and called him and surprise he answered his phone.he told me that he is working in chicago until march 31 at which point he will return to texas.hetold me that he is planning to make good to every one he owes.we had a conversation about his lack of communication with every one and he apologized and proceeded to tell me about all of his problems.he said that he has not contacted any one because of the personal attacks he has been recieving on these forums i explained to him that his lack of communication is what is upsetting every one i know that aside from the leangth of time that is what has upset me most about dealing with him.we came to an agreement that if i give him one more chance when he returns to texas that he will keep me in the loop about my car and start working on it and send me pictures of the build up as it is being done.since i cant get off of work in order to travel to texas for a while i have no choice but to give him the extra time i hope he does not dissapoint me again.i urge every one to try to contact him and here him out.he sounds sincere but only time will tell.i just want every one to know that he is still around.

My I strongly suggest that you follow the guidance of the police officers. Get the car towed to an impound lot and THEN wait for Loyde. At least you'll have your car.

Loyde contacted my via email this morning and said that he'd be back to working on harnesses in 4 to 6 weeks. I've already given him 18 months to send me the items that I have already paid for and I do not intend on giving him any more time. If he was going to send the parts, he would have by now. I've sent him an email listing the parts that he has not sent and have asked him when he will send the parts.

I'll be done with this issue by the end of February... one way or another.
IP: Logged
petek

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2009 03:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for petekSend a Private Message to petekDirect Link to This Post

petek

10 posts
Member since Jul 2002

Originally posted by petek:

I'll volunteer to contact the FBI and give them everyone's information. If you would like to be included in the list, send your information to me via a private message:

What you ordered from FastFiero
When you ordered it
How you ordered it (especially if *anything* was communicated by the US mail)
How much $ was spent
What you've received
The last time you had communications with Loyde

I really don't think any of us will be seeing the stuff that we ordered and paid for. I've a feeling that Loyde has already spent all of the money (probably traveling to China). My goal is to (preferably) get what he owes me but if I can't do that, I'd like to make sure that he doesn't scam anyone else.

Whoops... I didn't have my email access turned on. Now turned on.
fierogt28

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2009 04:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt28Send a Private Message to fierogt28Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by JazzMan:

Bernard Madoff used this exact kind of delaying tactic to steal over 60 billion dollars. It's a classic fraud tactic. Keep taking more money, keep using charm/charisma/excuses/blahblahblah to keep victims from escalating it to the authorities (who DO have the ability to get something done) for as long as possible.

If someone wants to give Loyde any extra time, it should be in a written contract with specific deadlines and financial penalties for violating the terms of the contract. Unless Loyde found good employment recently (last I heard he was either unemployed or working at a low-pay retail job) he does not have the money to actually complete many, if any, of the projects he has committed to other than the straight programming jobs that don't require purchasing supplies. He has a fairly expensive house that he bought back when he was an IT guy for Mobil but he was laid off of that job years ago and I suspect it's everything he can do to make the mortgage payment now.

One other concern is what happens if, or when, Loyde's house goes into foreclosure? Whatever property Loyde has there will be put out on the curb by the county Sherrifs with no notice to the owners of that property other than to Loyde. The cars will be towed to the local police impound lot as abandoned vehicles. From there they'll be sold at auction where they'll likely be bought by scrapyards. The scrapyards will mail letters to the titled owners with daily storage charges being levied (quite high, typically) and then the titles will be seized with a storage lien. All the other stuff, unless Loyde figures out a way to store it somewhere, will stay on the curb and be picked up either as trash or by locals scavenging through it for stuff to keep for themselves.

Given the current state of the economy I would suspect that of all the factors surrounding this issue, time is the most important.

JazzMan

Funny, but if Loyde is unemployed or has a low paying job, he would be making some money if stuck to his "fiero contracts" and finishing those harnesses.

If he took all the money from what people paid him and flies to China and has a whale of a time, he definitaly doesn't have the money to go in the first place. (Sorta takes the money and run)
What does this guy do?? Does he runs a fiero business or not?? If his fiero projects is a "side-line" that a different story.

Sounds like the guy doesn't care about his customers.

One other problem is sometimes people "overload" the business owner and they can't keep-up with there jobs for customers. They might do very good work, but keeping up can be exhausting. When there is only 1 employee doing the work, and if the 18th customer want there harness in 2 weeks, the first customer has / should be the priorty. That 18th client has / should wait. Sounds crude, but its that the way it should go.

Just my opinion...

[This message has been edited by fierogt28 (edited 01-28-2009).]

DIY_Stu

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2009 06:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuDirect Link to This Post
From a message i received about him.

"He tells me Loyde is around ( at his house on Mondays and Tuesdays ). These are Loyde's days off from whatever job he is working now. My friend says Loyde is at home on these days but has not worked on cars in his shop for several months."

petek

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2009 06:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for petekSend a Private Message to petekDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierogt28:

<snip>

One other problem is sometimes people "overload" the business owner and they can't keep-up with there jobs for customers. They might do very good work, but keeping up can be exhausting. When there is only 1 employee doing the work, and if the 18th customer want there harness in 2 weeks, the first customer has / should be the priorty. That 18th client has / should wait. Sounds crude, but its that the way it should go.

Just my opinion...

We are not talking about delays of weeks, we are talking about delays of YEARS.

From what others have said, he does good work and this is why I chose him for the things that I ordered. I can only guess what happened to him and his business. Perhaps money got a bit tight when he lost his job, perhaps expenses picked up a bit when he had to travel to China, perhaps he succumbed to the temptation of using other people's money to finance himself while hoping things would get better. I don't know and can only guess.

What I do know is that I've waited long enough, I've heard enough excuses, and I want the things I've paid for and if I can't have them or my money back, I'm going to do my darnedest to make sure nobody else gets ripped off by him.
fierogt28

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2009 06:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt28Send a Private Message to fierogt28Direct Link to This Post

What I do know is that I've waited long enough, I've heard enough excuses, and I want the things I've paid for and if I can't have them or my money back, I'm going to do my darnedest to make sure nobody else gets ripped off by him.

I don't blame ya...you got that right...
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2009 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaDirect Link to This Post
There has been many charges of theft here in this post against Loyde Roscoe. If they are true, let us remember that everyone has the option of taking their claims to the Attorney general of Texas, the Courts and the US Postal Service so that they can decide. Holding court here will result in nothing. In my business I am in court pursuing payment on open invoices just about every year. If you can't get satisfaction from Loyde, don't complain here, and don't threaten the guy just take him to court. If there are that many people who feel that they have been gyped then they can secure the services of a TX collections attorney, present all the claims to him and initiate a class action lawsuit for the whole amount. ( class action is a lawsuit where a number of people with claims who band together). You can pursue damages for goods paid for and not delivered and/or you can also sue for fraud. That is the only option at this time

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, 3.4" Pulley, N* TB, LS1 MAF, Flotech Exhaust Autolite 104's Custom CAI 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
87GT - 3.4L Turbocharged engine, modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

kyunderdawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2009 04:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kyunderdawgSend a Private Message to kyunderdawgDirect Link to This Post
Mr. Allison has given me permission to put this here for him. He is in the same situation as some of you here with Loyde and wanted to be added to the people that are having the same issues. This is the e-mail that was sent to me and I am pasting it as is minus his address and phone #. Just to add he has stated that he may join us with his addiction and sharing his build with us in the future.

Paul,

Just wanted to add my name to the list if there is one for people
scammed by Loyde. I sent him a
new (not used) 3800SC GEN III wiring harness and computer for him to
modify to use in a McLaren
replica I have. He asked for my money so I sent him everything in mid
2006. I have attempted to
contact him so many times with only two successful conversations
calling from a different number and
area code. I would have been happy just to get my harness and
computer back except he stated he
would finish soon. I too got excuses of his travels to China and then
later the floods. Since late 2007
I have not been able to reach him. Please pass this along to the list
if there is one since I am not a member
of this forum.

Thanks,

Andrew Allison

I hope that some of you did not mind me posting this for a non member, but hopefully in the near future he will be. He maybe in contact with some of you in the future as well regarding this issue to get things lined out.

I sure hope all of you guys get what is owed to you. If anyone needs to contact Mr. Allison I will ask his permission to hand out his phone #.

Paul
darkhorizon

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 451
Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2009 04:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonDirect Link to This Post
I wonder if he ever got his wife situation figured out... Those Chinese sons of bitches...... (sorry quoting this youtube video...)

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2009 04:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by darkhorizon:

I wonder if he ever got his wife situation figured out... Those Chinese sons of bitches...... (sorry quoting this youtube video...)

Last I saw of him and his wife everything was fine, but that was fall 2005 or early 2006

WisconsinGT

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2009 02:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WisconsinGTSend a Private Message to WisconsinGTDirect Link to This Post
WOW...this thread has taken off again. Good to see.

Ahh Dennis...You are on the internet bud. One of the great things about the internet is that lots of people can get together and from a group and communicate to try and get the bad guy...As you can see unfolding here in this thread.

One great asset everyone here has...(That no one has tapped into.) is talking to a good friend of Loyde's who frequents this thread. MstangsBware. The two of them were/are good buds. I do not know if this is still the case. But, it might help. MstangsBware, can you help?

[This message has been edited by WisconsinGT (edited 01-31-2009).]

PFF
System Bot
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2009 03:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post

I don't know which is more troubling...the subject of this thread or that this Youtube video got 5 million views.
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2009 09:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by WisconsinGT:

WOW...this thread has taken off again. Good to see.

Ahh Dennis...You are on the internet bud. One of the great things about the internet is that lots of people can get together and from a group and communicate to try and get the bad guy...As you can see unfolding here in this thread.

One great asset everyone here has...(That no one has tapped into.) is talking to a good friend of Loyde's who frequents this thread. MstangsBware. The two of them were/are good buds. I do not know if this is still the case. But, it might help. MstangsBware, can you help?

If I could help in any way then I would have offered it to those that have posted in this Thread. I have had no more contact with Loyde then any one else in this Thread has. Yes me and Loyde where good friends and as far as I am concerned we still are as I have never had any issues with him. Everything that I needed help with or needed from him I got with no hesitation on the matter and vise versa. I do hope everything works out for everyone that is waiting on parts/swaps from Loyde.
muttly69gto

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2009 02:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for muttly69gtoSend a Private Message to muttly69gtoDirect Link to This Post
Hello Friends,

I am sure there are others like myself out there who have been patiently monitoring this thread to see if there has been any recent activity looking for any hope of getting our money or product from Loyde after a long wait. I also was very pleased to see it firing up again with some new information. I especially was inspired by Jazzman with his offering of insight and information and this was enough to put me into motion once again. I would like to add to his thoughts and give everyone a quick update related to it. I did place a call to the Princeton Police Dept. at 972-736-3901 and left a message asking if they were interested in additional information about Loyde's business dealings. I received a response the next day asking me to send all of the documentation and timelines I had to their assigned caseworker. I have done this and I would like to encourage anyone else out there in a similar case to do the same. This coming week will be a 2 year anniversary since I received the email from Loyde saying our product was ready to ship and he needed payment. My main goal is to prevent Loyde from taking advantage of anyone else out there looking for his services. I am especially irritated to see his web site still up and running even though it has not been updated for a bit. There is nothing currently in place to prevent an unsuspecting victom from sending this guy more money. I hope my assistance might also assist those poor guys who have lost more cash and in some cases even their cars to this guy. I think time is very important and if they have an active case right now it would be invaluable to get as much information into the Princeton Police Dept's hands as possible. I urge all those affected to ban together and purge our hobby of this apple apparently gone bad so we can get back to trusting those we deal with first until proven wrong. This guy unfortunately has certainly changed my perspective about dealing with people online and I would love to put it behind me.

And a special thanks to everyone out there who has already provided stories and information. There is some comfort in knowing you are not the only one who has been taken advantage of.

Muttly
petek

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2009 11:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for petekSend a Private Message to petekDirect Link to This Post
Well it appears that Loyde is back in town and is trying to fulfill his commitments. I received an email from him saying that he was shipping the parts he owed me and that he'd ship the harness by the first part of March. I'll let everyone know when I receive the material and harness.

Has anyone else heard from Loyde?
JazzMan

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 653
User Banned

Report this Post02-06-2009 02:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JazzManSend a Private Message to JazzManDirect Link to This Post
Strongly suggest getting something in writing and signed stipulating that he's going to fulfill his promises to you, including details as to what and when. Verbal stuff doesn't go very far in court. Also, on anything that's been shipped you should consider it not shipped until you have a tracking number.

JazzMan
fieroman10

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2009 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroman10Send a Private Message to fieroman10Direct Link to This Post
Yea I havdemy wire harness done with Loyed. He did a great job, its been 2 years and still running strong and everything is working. But it also took him 14 months for me to get back the wire harness. I also sent my computer from the car that he said he will give me 50 bucks for and I never saw that money. But I rather he keep 50 bucks then my harness and the rest of my money. The most frustrating thing for me was, when I went to the daytona show I spoke to someone who loyed made his wire harness and he said it took him 10 days with shipping for him to get back the wireharness. I just dont understand why it takes 10 days for one person and 14 months for another? But I do agree with what people said befor loyed does know his stuff, and at least for me the quality of work was really good, but his word is worth nothing.

[This message has been edited by fieroman10 (edited 02-06-2009).]

petek

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2009 10:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for petekSend a Private Message to petekDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JazzMan:

Strongly suggest getting something in writing and signed stipulating that he's going to fulfill his promises to you, including details as to what and when. Verbal stuff doesn't go very far in court. Also, on anything that's been shipped you should consider it not shipped until you have a tracking number.

JazzMan

Yep, got it in writing (email) and he even sent the USPS tracking number (which this morning confirmed that something was shipped).

I'll let everyone know by mid-March if he also sends the harness.
bmwguru

Feedback score:    (38)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2009 08:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruDirect Link to This Post
Man, you guys are too nice. If i were stood up for anything in the area of $1000, I'd be on the next plane to Texas to show Mr. Loyde what a Jersey-Ass-Beating really is. I'd also be bringing home all of your lost money as well....minus my small fee.
Dave

------------------

1987 GT (my toy-see above), 1987 GT (daily driver), 1986 SE with a VW VR6, certified master technician/shop owner
www.njautobahn.com

darkhorizon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 451
Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2009 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonDirect Link to This Post

Yep, got it in writing (email) and he even sent the USPS tracking number (which this morning confirmed that something was shipped).

I'll let everyone know by mid-March if he also sends the harness.

I would laugh for a month if he actually sent rocks.
Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2009 03:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by bmwguru:

Man, you guys are too nice. If i were stood up for anything in the area of $1000, I'd be on the next plane to Texas to show Mr. Loyde what a Jersey-Ass-Beating really is. I'd also be bringing home all of your lost money as well....minus my small fee.
Dave

Easy there, killer. All I said a while back was that I'd never give Lloyd a cent of my money and people were all over my junk. Gonna get yourself some red in that pretty green bar of yours.
PFF
System Bot
petek

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2009 04:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for petekSend a Private Message to petekDirect Link to This Post

I would laugh for a month if he actually sent rocks.

Well, you did notice I said he shipped SOMETHING.
bmwguru

Feedback score:    (38)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2009 04:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fastback 86:

Easy there, killer. All I said a while back was that I'd never give Lloyd a cent of my money and people were all over my junk. Gonna get yourself some red in that pretty green bar of yours.

Yeah, I was in a bit of a mood last night. I just don't like seeing things like this. When I tell my customer that his project car will be done on a certain day, I'm always a day ahead. If you promise something in a certain timeframe, you should stick to it. If it was said upfront that it would take 14 months, then there should be no issue. I was at work last week with the stomach flu and I still got the cars promised done. I should have been home in bed....or in the bathroom.
Dave
muttly69gto

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2009 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for muttly69gtoSend a Private Message to muttly69gtoDirect Link to This Post
Hey Kids,

I received a little more news from down south. It sounds like we might have some locals pressuring Loyde to man up and come through on a few of his obligations. I have heard he is now running around in a Snap-On tool truck. Buyer beware. Has anyone else heard from Loyde on any seriously past due orders?

Muttly
Will-Martin

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2009 10:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Will-MartinClick Here to visit Will-Martin's HomePageSend a Private Message to Will-MartinDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by muttly69gto:

Hey Kids,

I received a little more news from down south. It sounds like we might have some locals pressuring Loyde to man up and come through on a few of his obligations. I have heard he is now running around in a Snap-On tool truck. Buyer beware. Has anyone else heard from Loyde on any seriously past due orders?

Muttly

Yes, I heard the same thing about Loyde and according to him, there was a conflict of interest at his last employer which prevented him from actually bringing everyone's projects into a national chain to be finished out which delayed yet again the completion of his Fiero work. As far as the Snap-On tool truck, from what I understand, he is trying to get a route a little closer to home so he can have time to work on everyone's projects at night and on weekends. At this point, I am sure Loyde is just trying to keep his head above water as I am sure I would. I am not defending his actions, but after speaking with him, I can understand where he is coming from and I seriously doubt he is in a position to refund anyone's money. Personally I am holding out that he will eventually complete my car as promised because it is either that, or I can basically pick up a Fiero hull that will sit in my driveway just as long until I have time to finish it (which I don't.) I hold out hope he will eventually come through for everyone and restore his name. Sometime soon, I am going to chat with him in person and will post here with any info I find out.

--Will

petek

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2009 12:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for petekSend a Private Message to petekDirect Link to This Post
There may be hope; yesterday and today I rec'd packages from Loyde. I need to fully inventory everything but I'm fairly certain the only thing he still needs to send me is the harness.

He has told me that the harness will be to me no later than mid-March.

Has anyone else received their over due parts and harnesses from Loyde?
top-dawg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2009 12:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for top-dawgSend a Private Message to top-dawgDirect Link to This Post
Well, I hope it works out for everyone. September was 3 years for my order. I did receive my ecm and powertuner last year sometime, but still waiting on the harness. Hopefully he will be working on first come first served basis. I should be near the front of the line. Mid-March is only a few weeks away...we will see.

Muttly, Is there someone at the Princeton PD I should ask for, or do you have an email address?
muttly69gto

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2009 01:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for muttly69gtoSend a Private Message to muttly69gtoDirect Link to This Post
Hey Top-Dawg,

I don't suppose he will mind. The gentleman I have been in communication with can be reached at 972-547-5100 and his email is wclark@princetonpd.com. Officer Clark seems like a very sincere gentleman and I believe his goal is to resolve this problem with as little involvement as possible. I agree with Will that I am holding out hope that Loyde will finally come through with our product and close this whole deal, but after a couple of years you get tired of holding your breath. All I have heard from Loyde yet since the envolvement of law enforcement is that he hasn't forgotten about me. He has yet to respond to my requests for any type of a time frame when I can expect the product he owes me. I will keep posting as I hear more.

Muttly
fanatic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2009 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fanaticSend a Private Message to fanaticDirect Link to This Post
Just found this thread. I'm crossing my fingers I don't become a victim.
I payed via Paypal on the 12th for an ECM and he accepted payment within a day or two. This past Friday the 20th I recieved an email stating he will ship it Saturday. I hope he meant the 21st. I followed up today, Feb 23rd asking for any type of tracking... So far, so good!! I'll keep you posted.
muttly69gto

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2009 12:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for muttly69gtoSend a Private Message to muttly69gtoDirect Link to This Post
Fanatic, I wish you good luck. This is partly what irritates me about this situation and I expressed this to the officer down in Princeton. It seems obvious Loyde is still actively fishing for more business and collecting more money. His web site is up and running and apparently he only responds to people who have potential for more money coming in. I sincerely hope these new customers get their product instead of being added to the bottom of the victim list. I also understand that if Loyde is out of capital he needs revenue to finish up his past projects, but we are back to no communication tactics again. Has anyone out there received any updates on their past due projects?
Muttly
fanatic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2009 07:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fanaticSend a Private Message to fanaticDirect Link to This Post
Well I recieved an email from Loyde this morning stating my address is invalid. I guess my place of employment doesn't exist. :P So I replied with my home address and asked if that address doesnt work then refund my money via Paypal.
I also have been trying to contact him via phone (per his website) during his "optimal" times to get hold of him and no answer and his voicemail is full. I left my cell # in my email reply. Now he has all my contact addresses and phone #'s, anymore excuses? Hope not!
PFF
System Bot
fanatic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2009 04:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fanaticSend a Private Message to fanaticDirect Link to This Post

fanatic

34 posts
Member since Aug 2008
I am in need of an ecu! Does anyone know where else I can purchase an ecu for 3800sc swap, like the ones Loyde @ Fast Fiero's offers???

Thanks in advance!
D2inDFW

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2009 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for D2inDFWClick Here to visit D2inDFW's HomePageSend a Private Message to D2inDFWDirect Link to This Post
You can probably get the ecu that you need from www.moradpartscompany.com/

Regards,

David
Rare87GT

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 173
Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2009 12:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rare87GTSend a Private Message to Rare87GTDirect Link to This Post
After all this talk and I know no one really knows his schedule but if it were me, I would find out as much info as I can on his work schedule and just head down and decide to get my car or at least act like it and find out what is really going on and hopefully catch him in person or pay someone close by to do the duty for me. I mean has anyone spoken to him in person about all the issues he has going on right now? Maybe find out all his reasons for taking so long and ignoring and not fulfilling everyone's requests? It goes to show you that the top dog 3800 specialists in swaps is merely a breath away from having to find a part time job just to keep him going.

------------------

1 of 2: Graphite Grey Pearl 87 GT 5 spd: 2.8L (Best 1/4 mile: 15.57@87mph, 2.0 60ft)
2 of 2: Ferrari Red 88 Formula/4T65EHD: 97 GTP Motor (Best 1/4 mile: 12.0@118mph, 1.89 60ft w/True Street Radial Tires not Drag Radials!)
NEW ENGINE SETUP COMING SOON! STAY TUNED!!!

My CarDomain Site
My Friend Garrod's CarDomain Site

Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2009 01:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by bmwguru:

Yeah, I was in a bit of a mood last night. I just don't like seeing things like this. When I tell my customer that his project car will be done on a certain day, I'm always a day ahead. If you promise something in a certain timeframe, you should stick to it. If it was said upfront that it would take 14 months, then there should be no issue. I was at work last week with the stomach flu and I still got the cars promised done. I should have been home in bed....or in the bathroom.
Dave

Oh don't get me wrong, I agree with you. Just saying is all.
muttly69gto

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2009 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for muttly69gtoSend a Private Message to muttly69gtoDirect Link to This Post
Fanatic,
I would be interested in an update. If there is no activity or communication yet I believe we can press the local law enforcement to get involved again. I don't believe they will be impressed if they have been trying to pursuade Loyde to take care of his past due customers and they find out he is pulling in new victims.
Muttly
fanatic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2009 07:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fanaticSend a Private Message to fanaticDirect Link to This Post
Update: I recieved an ecu friday and when I opened the box it was the wrong ecu. It's for '98-05, In the beginning he asked what my combo is I informed him I was running with an '97 ecu. I sent him an email stating this and he repied by saying it might work and to try it. Nope, it wont start. Put my "old" one back in and it starts. Loyde did mention if it didnt work to send it back and he will send the correct one. So I'm sending it back today and via UPS for I can track it.
More delays!

To be continued...
katatak

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2009 04:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakDirect Link to This Post
Five full pages of how this guy has stolen money and parts form people and he is still out walking the streets? I don't get it. Why would anyone put up with this kind of "criminal" activity? I feel bad for those that have been swindled by this guy and I'm sure he knows what he is doing and produces a good product but as far as I am concerned, there is no excuse to stringing somebody along for years.... yes...years.... Now it sounds like he is still at it too! Cheating, stealing and swindling more people. Everyone that he owes money to should get together and make a stand with local law enforcement and get this guy what he deserves. Can you say class action suit? He needs to go to jail! I know it won't get you back what you have lost but he won't be able to hose anyone else either!
muttly69gto

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2009 11:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for muttly69gtoSend a Private Message to muttly69gtoDirect Link to This Post
I haven't heard anything about communication with the Princeton Police Dept. Has anyone had any recent communication with them? Has anyone had any good results from their work?
fierofierofiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2009 01:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofierofieroSend a Private Message to fierofierofieroDirect Link to This Post
Funny thing is, all he really needs to do is communicate, not only with people he's doing with but... If I were him, I'd answer in this forum to let people know what is going on, no matter what I have done. At least get stuff squared away with people... My god.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 12 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock