Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Who is waiting for a harness from Loyde Rascoe at Fastfieros? (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 12 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12 
Previous Page | Next Page
Who is waiting for a harness from Loyde Rascoe at Fastfieros? by aris
Started on: 06-05-2008 08:36 PM
Replies: 445
Last post by: topcat on 06-12-2010 04:09 AM
muttly69gto

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2008 12:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for muttly69gtoSend a Private Message to muttly69gtoDirect Link to This Post
I really get fried when people come up with excuses for Loyde like one phone call would have resolved it or now his shop has been shut down. I don't hold it against those who did get timely responses and are happy with his work. It just seems like the growing number of people who are obviously being ripped off by Loyde are dismissed as not understanding the guy or not trying hard enough to resolve the problem. How can you defend a guy who sent my 16 year old son an email in Feb of '07 that his parts are ready to ship and he needs the money. I don't think it takes UPS 1-1/2 years to deliver a cardboard box to Iowa. He also stated in another thread on Dec. 28 of '07 "Russ is in progress...". Wait I thought it was ready to ship 10 months earlier???? To knowingly take money from a young kid with no intention of doing the work or sending back the parts speaks volumes of this guys character. If it were a project of mine I would lick my wounds and move on a little smarter than before, but with my son involved I am to the point now if he can't get this resolved very soon I will do my best to get law enforcement involved whether I get our money or parts back or not. My main goal now is to shut down his fraudulant practices and prevent him from screwing up somebody elses kid's life. Do I hear an AMEN. Now that his shop is closed does anyone have any way to get ahold of this guy? And yes I have sent emails and called his phone.....many times.

There are 3 kinds of people in this world:
Those who can count
And those who can't
IP: Logged
Joe 1320

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2008 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Joe 1320Click Here to visit Joe 1320's HomePageSend a Private Message to Joe 1320Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by muttly69gto:

I Do I hear an AMEN.

A BIG Amen, brother!

Way too many complaints, and after your post it simply shows that too many people have given him enough slack to hang himself. It's got to stop.

Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2008 05:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaDirect Link to This Post
I do hope that Loyde will be back up and running soon so that he can fill all the claimed open orders here. His lack of response on this post is a mystery. If he did take peoples money and did not deliver anything then I hope that he willl do the right thing and begin shipping. Once you have the expereince, formula and the jigs, wiring harnesses shouldn't take longer than a day to do. Without knowing the whole story, I cannot defend or criticise Loyde but I do believe that he needs to start speaking up and responding.

------------------
87GT - 3800SC Series III engine, 3.4" Pulley, N* TB, LS1 MAF, Flotech Exhaust Autolite 104's Custom CAI 4T65eHD w. custom axles
87GT - 3.4L Turbocharged engine, modified TH125H
" I'M ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

Jeckel

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2008 06:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JeckelSend a Private Message to JeckelDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dennis LaGrua:

At the risk of alienating Loyde who has been a friend, I will tell all of you the story as to what is going on. Loyde told me this in confidence and I promised that I would not make this info public but with the bashing that he has taken in this post I feel obligated to come to his defense with the hope that he takes what I am saying in a positive matter.
I have dealt with Loyde in the past. He has always delivered, returned calls, shared info and has been a reputable source. A guy in my club also ordered stuff from him and he also received prompt service and the product worked as advertised. So why isn't Loyde shipping of late? . The township where Loyde has his shop discovered that it was located in a residental area. People complained so the zoning board had been giving Loyde a hard time over an extended period. A few months ago things came to a head and the zoning board finally issued a violation notice that simply said "cease business or be prosecuted" Loyde had no choice but to suspend operations. The shop was his livelyhood and he temporarily took a job in an auto repair facility to keep a roof over his head while he looked for a new location to move his FastFieros shop to. Fast Fireos will be relocating and Loyde will be back in business at a new location very soon.
I have faith that Loyde is an honest business person and will be fulfilling all orders of Fiero parts that people have been waiting for. Now I will turn this post back to Loyde and hope that he will comment.

wow. so what your saying is he was still accepting money after he was told to "cease business or be prosecuted"? In some parts of the country, accepting money for a service you cannot provide is called fraud.

I will also be looking for someone to make a harness for a 3800sc swap and will be looking elsewhere. I work for a living as well, and when I spend my hard earned money, I expect to get what I paid for. Just like MY customers expect to get what they pay for. I hope things start looking up for Loyde. But come on...
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2008 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post
I just have to ask why he hasn't told those in this thread and others what is going on. If he has had to shut down for a time then he should be working on a way to give back the money until he can fill his orders.
Did they shut down his internet too?
DJRice

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 55
Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2008 09:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DJRiceSend a Private Message to DJRiceDirect Link to This Post
I don't really want to stick it to Loyde, especially if life is kicking him when he's down, but I do want to get my finished product from him at some point. He's done alot for the evolution of the 3800 powered Fiero and I hope he is able to get his business back on track soon.

------------------
--Dillon

Green 1987 GT 5spd
Black 1986 SE V6 Auto - 3800SC Swap in Progress
"And this one time, on the Fiero Forum..."

aris

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2008 05:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for arisSend a Private Message to arisDirect Link to This Post
It is being a while since I started this thread and from what I have read we are now 7:
muttly69gto
DJRice
top-dawg
fastback 88
serfius
carbonfiber_kid
…and me aris

So we are talking for about $7000-$9450

Because there will be evolution to the car industry the next 3-4 years and the same will happen with gas prices and the legislation becomes more hostile day by day for the cars that are using a lot of gas and have lots of cc and bhp, it is obvious, I don’t intent to wait for Loyde anymore.

Fortunately and this last moment of desperation Dan decided to help me and I really appreciate that. Once Dan finishes the harness I will make a donation to PFF for all the help it offered.

But what we are going to do with the real problem?

I suggest to Loyde to donate the money he owns me to PFF by the end of this month and post here the proof of deposit. if not I will go to the police once the summer period in Greece is over (end of September) as I own a cafeteria near the sea and it is extremely busy. I suggest all of you do the same.

Loyde, as you said to my friend Kostas over the phone “you can’t do anything about it as you are far away and you need to hire an attorney that will cost you more and at the end the only thing you will achieve is get your money back but spend a lot more”
I will prove you wrong if you don’t come out with a plan on how you will give back the $7000 or more as the system will pursue you if there are accusations because they are obliged to do so when you are running a scam. And it will be easier because you are in US as the laws are working a lot better there than here so the distance trick wont work for you.

Thanks

Aris

PS: Thanks Spiff. don’t forget to visit me once you visit Greece.
fierofool

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2008 01:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolDirect Link to This Post
Without having a dog in the fight, I am a little hesitant to step into this, but why doesn't someone who has a harness provide it to someone else to copy? PokeyFiero just said that he enjoys making things. Maybe he'd like to tackle it. And I know Loyde isn't the only one doing 3800's. Someone else is building harnesses, too. I realize there's much more to a 3800SC conversion than a harness, but at the moment that seems to be the only stumbling block for persons doing their own conversions.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2008 01:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post
What I don't understand is; Why hasn't anyone who lives near by gone over to Loyde's shop for answers as-to the delay? That would be the best solution in aiding forum member whom live across the great pond, right? Shawnfl helped me with XS Custom in Largo, FL several years ago regarding the serious shop closure.
fastback 88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2008 05:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fastback 88Send a Private Message to fastback 88Direct Link to This Post

At the risk of alienating Loyde who has been a friend, I will tell all of you the story as to what is going on. Loyde told me this in confidence and I promised that I would not make this info public but with the bashing that he has taken in this post I feel obligated to come to his defense with the hope that he takes what I am saying in a positive matter.
I have dealt with Loyde in the past. He has always delivered, returned calls, shared info and has been a reputable source. A guy in my club also ordered stuff from him and he also received prompt service and the product worked as advertised. So why isn't Loyde shipping of late?

So what's his excuse for not having my harness done witch was paid for June of 06.
He always says it will be done in two weeks or so, now the last time I got an email from him was in Feb. of 08
and he said MAYBE THIS YEAR! WTF!
Sorry just had to vent.

[This message has been edited by fastback 88 (edited 08-07-2008).]

fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2008 08:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

What I don't understand is; Why hasn't anyone who lives near by gone over to Loyde's shop for answers as-to the delay? That would be the best solution in aiding forum member whom live across the great pond, right? Shawnfl helped me with XS Custom in Largo, FL several years ago regarding the serious shop closure.

Not a bad idea, but sometimes that can get a little testy. I helped CoolBlue with an SUV purchase up here in Atlanta, and MatthewFiero with a search for a local scammer who failed to deliver, and JimmyS with a bad product. Never had a problem until I offered to help Jimmy. The guy he was dealing with wasn't the most friendly to a third party sticking their nose into the deal. Second visit, I wore concealed.
PFF
System Bot
muttly69gto

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2008 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for muttly69gtoSend a Private Message to muttly69gtoDirect Link to This Post
I cannot speak for anyone else, but I know one of the holdups on finding another source for a harness for my son's 3800 swap is the thought of spending money for 2 new harnesses I already own, but cannot get back and sending it away to be modified. I just have a bad feeling that as soon as I give in and go this route Loyde will finally grow a pair and send the harness that I have been waiting for from him. This will then leave me with an extra harness and I quite honestly would have a hard time pawning this off to someone else because I cannot imagine what kind of service he would provide on any problems with the harness if it takes 2-3 years to get it. I can only assume working up a harness like this is not as simple as it sounds and there are certainly many variables involved in different people doing slightly different types of swaps, but it seems there is a need for some enterprising person to fill a void here and provide at the least a stock drivetrain swap that can provide a starting point for those of us in love with this engine and this little car. I long for the days when all you needed was a hot wire to the distributor to fire it up.
Aris keep me posted on your project. I am anxious to see what the outcome will be.
And where is Loyde lately. Has he been posting anywhere or has he dropped into a rabbit hole somewhere?
JimmyS

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 124
Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2008 12:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofool:

Not a bad idea, but sometimes that can get a little testy. I helped CoolBlue with an SUV purchase up here in Atlanta, and MatthewFiero with a search for a local scammer who failed to deliver, and JimmyS with a bad product. Never had a problem until I offered to help Jimmy. The guy he was dealing with wasn't the most friendly to a third party sticking their nose into the deal. Second visit, I wore concealed.

fierofool,

Once again I thank you for your help with that. I did not know till just reading this that you felt the need to carry when you went back. I would have said forget it if I knew it was that bad. He did make good on the product though and again, I appreciate your help.

As for Lloyd... I have only dealt with him once and that was when he reprogrammed my PCM for me. He did as he said and I had it back within 2 weeks of sending it to him. I feel for all of you who are having problems with him. I had similar prolems with kitcarman (see sig) so I know what you are going through.

I currently am only working part time so I have a lot of extra time on my hands. I can use the money right now and if someone has a completed harness and a harness that needs to be done, and is willing to send them to me, and I will duplicate it. I re-did my own harness and it's really not that hard. Just time consuming. I will solder and heat shrink all connections they way it should be done. I will tape the wires and the customer can add their own wire loom. $400 sound fair?

------------------

Sail Panel Window Alternative //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/043053.html
My best advice when it comes to your Fiero is to "NOT" do any dealings with www.kitcarman.com
//www.fiero.nl/forum/A...070315-1-061575.html <~ The drama with kitcarman
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/078336.html <~ finishing and fixing kitcarmans mess
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/079860.html <~ re-do after kitcarmans motor blew up.

fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2008 09:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolDirect Link to This Post
Jimmy, the subsequent visits were no problem. Just that initial visit kinda.....well, put me on guard! Actually, when all was said and done, he offered to make a donation of a helmet to the Run For The Hills raffle.
The_Ikon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2008 04:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The_IkonClick Here to visit The_Ikon's HomePageSend a Private Message to The_IkonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FIEROFLYER:
My advice to lloyd is get off your ass and get these people taken care of you do not need a shop to make wiring harnesses, heck I make them in a small room upstarir in my home. Dan

BUMP!!!
The_Ikon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2008 05:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The_IkonClick Here to visit The_Ikon's HomePageSend a Private Message to The_IkonDirect Link to This Post

The_Ikon

629 posts
Member since Mar 2004
Does anyone here live near FF? And if so can you go by(put the phone in his hand) and have him call everyone that he owes products and/or $$$. MAke the calls and hand him the phone and let him face his customers and explain the situation. Plus come up with a time line for completing the orders or payment plan. Just my 2cents.

Communication is understanding
JimmyS

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 124
Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2008 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofool:

Jimmy, the subsequent visits were no problem. Just that initial visit kinda.....well, put me on guard! Actually, when all was said and done, he offered to make a donation of a helmet to the Run For The Hills raffle.

Funny how he was willing to "give" a helmet away but wanted to be an A$$ about replacing mine with a non damaged one that I "paid" for. People amaze me sometimes!
OHNIKO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2008 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKODirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by aris:

As thismanyfieros said I paid a pro to do that. Maybe it was easy to make the harness my self...but having in mind that I own a restaurant/plaza near the sea with many people visiting everyday and an other business selling construction material for houses it is very difficult to say I am going to build a harness when coming back home completely dead. You see I am busy too ...and not only Loyde Rascoe who does not appreciate my time and my money.

Why shall I appreciate his? He was not busy to accept my money. But of course it is easy to accept money and then ignore everybody who is in an other country.

Apart from that you are in US you can ask for help everywhere. As been said there are only 3 Fieros in Greece. It is cheaper to repair a Porsche here than a Pontiac.

i never would of guessed there being ANY Fieros in Greece!

bravo kai pali kala!

where abouts?

we're from just outside of Patra...
Will-Martin

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2008 07:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Will-MartinClick Here to visit Will-Martin's HomePageSend a Private Message to Will-MartinDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by The_Ikon:

Does anyone here live near FF? And if so can you go by(put the phone in his hand) and have him call everyone that he owes products and/or $$$. MAke the calls and hand him the phone and let him face his customers and explain the situation. Plus come up with a time line for completing the orders or payment plan. Just my 2cents.

Communication is understanding

I am supposed to go up there and get my car next weekend. About 3 months ago, he said he would have it done in July, so I talked to a bad ass paint and body guy and booked him for the week after next to work on my car. (He has a 3 month waiting list of cars) So, even though Loyde has not returned my e-mail or taken any of my phone calls I have to pick up my car next weekend. I am hoping he will have my swap done, but finished or not, its coming home for some work.

If we can get a list of customers wanting an update, I will ask Loyde about each one.

--Will
Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2008 07:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Will-Martin:
I am supposed to go up there and get my car next weekend.
--Will

Good luck Will.

Archie
InTheLead

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2008 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for InTheLeadSend a Private Message to InTheLeadDirect Link to This Post
GL to everyone, this guy is a real toolbag. There's no excuse known to man to screw this many people over blatantly for this long. I hope nobody considering any custom Fiero work ever consider this guy again.. as I'm sure he'll pop his ugly mug up in here once things have cooled off, as most scammers will do.

Kind of sad he really new his stuff it looks like.
PFF
System Bot
muttly69gto

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2008 12:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for muttly69gtoSend a Private Message to muttly69gtoDirect Link to This Post
Will,

I think you can find a pretty full list of those who Loyde has scammed in this thread. You can also search for Loyde and come up with multiple threads of people looking for him and their products. Good luck with your car. I hope for your sake he has it ready to go. It does sound like he is more likely to be done with projects that people show at his shop to pick up. I assume he is too cowardly to shaft people to their face, it is much easier over the phone. You can certainly include me (Russ) on the list when you talk to him. He owes us a wiring harness and computer in northwest Iowa.

Does anyone know of any updated good/bad vendor lists on this forum? I did add a bad vendor for Loyde to the thread containing an old list, but it doesn't seem to be getting updating.

Muttly
top-dawg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2008 02:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for top-dawgSend a Private Message to top-dawgDirect Link to This Post
Will,
I would love to hear the reaction when you show up with a list of people waiting for their goods. You may want to have your car on a trailer before you bust out the list.

Tom
Will-Martin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2008 04:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Will-MartinClick Here to visit Will-Martin's HomePageSend a Private Message to Will-MartinDirect Link to This Post
I don't think he will be too shocked, I have been emailing him and trying to call him about my car and about this thread.
DJRice

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2008 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DJRiceSend a Private Message to DJRiceDirect Link to This Post
At this point, I think I am about over the 3800 Fiero thing anyway, but it would be nice to have all the parts back so I could get rid of the whole damn thing. I sent him the stuff because I had it laying around my garage for almost a year and just was not getting to spend any time working on it...so when Loyde said he was behind but that he could do it, I told him it was no big deal if it took a while because I had the stuff sitting around for months anyway. I just went back through my checkbook and I wrote that check in July of 2006....2 years.

Will,

Please add me to the list of people to ask about. Like I said before, I am not terribly pissed off, because it would do no good, but if he could possibly find some time to return a phone call or an email, it would be greatly appreciated.

------------------
--Dillon

Green 1987 GT 5spd
Black 1986 SE V6 Auto - 3800SC Swap in Progress
"And this one time, on the Fiero Forum..."

DJRice

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2008 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DJRiceSend a Private Message to DJRiceDirect Link to This Post
So Will, how did it go with Loyde?
Will-Martin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2008 03:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Will-MartinClick Here to visit Will-Martin's HomePageSend a Private Message to Will-MartinDirect Link to This Post
Bad News,

I called Loyde all weekend with no answer, and his voicemail is full. Not sure what is going on with him because I have emailed him a few times as well.

Anyhow, it was raining all weekend in DFW and I know Loyde's shop has a dirt driveway. That thing is like a bog when it gets wet, no cars in or out. So I just gave up. My paint/body guy is pissed cause he cleared this whole week out to work on my car and I doubt he will wind up painting my car now.

I will update everyone as I find out anything, I am supposed to be back in DFW next weekend as well.

--Will
Taijiguy

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 244
Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2008 03:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TaijiguySend a Private Message to TaijiguyDirect Link to This Post
I would have been banging on his door with the sheriff with me demanding my car. I'm pretty sure that you could legally forcefully enter the location where your car is in order to retrieve it. When someone is illegally holding your property it's considered larceny.
This guy seriously needs to go to jail.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2008 05:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Will-Martin:

My paint/body guy is pissed cause he cleared this whole week out to work on my car and I doubt he will wind up painting my car now.

--Will

I'd be pissed too.
muttly69gto

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2008 11:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for muttly69gtoSend a Private Message to muttly69gtoDirect Link to This Post
Will, sorry to hear about your bad luck. Hopefully it turns out OK for you. It does kind of make me glad that I am only out of a couple of harnesses and some $ and not an entire car.

Maybe Loyde is now living in a van down by the river.......anybody heard from him at all?
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2008 05:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

I'd be pissed too.

'
I wouldn't, Will has had his car at Loyde's long enough to know the way he does business. "fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me"
Will knows Loyde often looses contact.
PFF
System Bot
Will-Martin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2008 06:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Will-MartinClick Here to visit Will-Martin's HomePageSend a Private Message to Will-MartinDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jmbishop:

'
I wouldn't, Will has had his car at Loyde's long enough to know the way he does business. "fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me"
Will knows Loyde often looses contact.

Yeah, I do wish he would return contact from time to time though and at least give me an update. I had the paint guy lined up way in advance.
Dennis LaGrua

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2008 11:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaDirect Link to This Post
I sincerely hope that the true facts surface soon as this guy is really taking a beating in this post.

------------------
87GT - 3800SC Series III engine, 3.4" Pulley, N* TB, LS1 MAF, Flotech Exhaust Autolite 104's Custom CAI 4T65eHD w. custom axles

The_Ikon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2008 06:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The_IkonClick Here to visit The_Ikon's HomePageSend a Private Message to The_IkonDirect Link to This Post
Man this is wild.. I'll be mad as HELL!

> File a small claims(for those out of town/state get a local rep to stand in for you)

> win judgement

> if he does not pay

> the court will put a lien on any property/garnish wages/taxes he owns

FILE a FRAUD complaint with the local police/sheriff and state Attorney General's office it is very easy!

If all this fails give me $1k I promise you will get every dime!!!

The HITMAN
FIEROFLYER

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 180
Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2008 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYERDirect Link to This Post

I sincerely hope that the true facts surface soon as this guy is really taking a beating in this post.

Is this some kind of joke, the true facts are all here or are you saying these people who are stating they were ripped off are lieing and this is some kind of conspiracy to get Lloyd.
This is not just a case of a few people over a short period of time we are talking many people over years.
Come on wake up, if you are so loyal to Lloyd go visit him and get him to build these people's harnesses or better yet stick around and give him a hand. Dan
DJRice

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2008 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DJRiceSend a Private Message to DJRiceDirect Link to This Post
WORD!

The facts are that Loyde is just not communicating with folks at all these days. All I am looking for is a returned email or phone call, and for some reason Loyde can't manage to do that. If I thought there was a way I could help, I might be willing to spend some vacation time and come out that way...at this point I would feel lucky to just my parts back finished or not.
top-dawg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2008 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for top-dawgSend a Private Message to top-dawgDirect Link to This Post
My thoughts exactly. I’ve offered to go to his shop for a weekend to help. He didn’t respond. Free labor to do what I’ve already paid for…

Man up Loyde!! Call your customers.
larini74

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2008 12:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for larini74Click Here to visit larini74's HomePageSend a Private Message to larini74Direct Link to This Post
Did Loyde go back to China again?
Dennis LaGrua

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2008 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FIEROFLYER:

Is this some kind of joke, the true facts are all here or are you saying these people who are stating they were ripped off are lieing and this is some kind of conspiracy to get Lloyd.
This is not just a case of a few people over a short period of time we are talking many people over years.
Come on wake up, if you are so loyal to Lloyd go visit him and get him to build these people's harnesses or better yet stick around and give him a hand. Dan

I was aluding to the situation in Loydes life not the situations being reported here. I'm not defending him only wondering like all the rest of us what is going on. It sure sounds like Loyde may have left the country. The harness thing is a mystery to me as Loyde made these on a jig. His harnesses look really top notch and he should be able to make one in a day.

------------------

jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2008 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post

I was aluding to the situation in Loydes life not the situations being reported here. I'm not defending him only wondering like all the rest of us what is going on.

It would be nice to know if he's all right. He might have fallen and can't get up. I know when I'm working in the garage I keep my cell on my person in case I get hurt I can call for help.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 12 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock