Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Wow, Perfectly matched engine for a fiero (Page 3)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
Wow, Perfectly matched engine for a fiero by 84fierotrevor
Started on: 12-29-2007 04:52 AM
Replies: 87
Last post by: Hockaday on 10-04-2010 11:43 AM
americasfuture2k

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 105
Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2009 03:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for americasfuture2kSend a Private Message to americasfuture2kDirect Link to This Post
yea, i miss hearing that engine
IP: Logged
mid engine monsters

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2009 06:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mid engine monstersSend a Private Message to mid engine monstersDirect Link to This Post
ive got the same set up ,i got a complete 740il ,good running engine with everything needed as far as ecm ,wiring ,etc ,sweet sounding engine with awesome tourque ,i want it in mine after seeing this thread ......i wanted to sell it but have since changed my mind

[This message has been edited by mid engine monsters (edited 06-25-2009).]

Brocephus

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2009 06:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BrocephusSend a Private Message to BrocephusDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Blacktree:

Speaking of european V8 engines, I'm surprised nobody has dropped a Range Rover V8 into a Fiero yet. It's basically the best of both worlds, lightweight like the Caddy 4.9, with lots of tweak/mod potential like the SBC.

Somebody has. It's also got a couple of snail shells strapped to it with water injection for air charge cooling. He lives in New York and his auto repair shop is less than 50 yards from my house, hehe. It's a black '85 GT (if I remember right).

I can only imagine how quickly it could tear up the 1/4 mile. But I get to dream about the way it sounds.
HC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2009 06:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HCClick Here to visit HC's HomePageSend a Private Message to HCDirect Link to This Post
Are these videos not working anymore, or is it just on my side?
mid engine monsters

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2009 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mid engine monstersSend a Private Message to mid engine monstersDirect Link to This Post
videos didnt work a while back
pistonbroke

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2009 01:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pistonbrokeSend a Private Message to pistonbrokeDirect Link to This Post
I must have missed this thread and the Videos, does anyone have them please
Rick 88

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2009 05:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick 88Send a Private Message to Rick 88Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Blacktree:

Yup, that's where the Rover V8 came from. The design was purchased from Buick in the 60s, but has evolved over time.

Some one has dropped a twin turbo Olds aluminum 215 into a Fiero. Think it is in the "construction" section
Hockaday

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2010 11:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HockadaySend a Private Message to HockadayDirect Link to This Post
no videos for us newer guys =(

------------------
Cliff's 610th Positive Feedback Giver.
#12 NYFOC Member
In recent times, the custom aftermarket car/automobile roadwheel has become a status symbol. These wheels are often incorrectly referred to as "rims". The term "rim" is incorrect because the rim is only the outer portion of a wheel (where the tire is mounted )

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock