Started on: 07-26-2005 05:49 PM
Replies: 288
Last post by: Amethyst on 09-16-2010 12:55 PM
netpro55

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post09-04-2005 01:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for netpro55Click Here to visit netpro55's HomePageSend a Private Message to netpro55Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gordo:

Nah, this is a pic of BigRed when she was with Jeff Foxworthy.

holy crap it looks just like him lmao

IP: Logged
nickstersredhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2005 01:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nickstersredheadSend a Private Message to nickstersredheadDirect Link to This Post
Thanks wingnut and coolblue and to the previous guys. Y'all have some nice pix. Keep 'em comin'!!
Clint

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 77
Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2005 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ClintClick Here to visit Clint's HomePageSend a Private Message to ClintDirect Link to This Post
So BigRed88. When are your pictures going to be up in the 'Girls' section? I came through... How about you? I can come up with my digital camera if need be.

------------------
-Nickster

Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2005 05:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post

nickstersredhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2005 06:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nickstersredheadSend a Private Message to nickstersredheadDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Clint:

So BigRed88. When are your pictures going to be up in the 'Girls' section? I came through... How about you? I can come up with my digital camera if need be.

She doesn't have to put any up until you let me put your shirtless ones up. How 'bout it Nickster?

(chant it girls)
Nickster!
Nickster!
Nickster!
Nickster!
Nickster!
Nickster!

MilleniumFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2005 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MilleniumFieroSend a Private Message to MilleniumFieroDirect Link to This Post
seeing as I started this thread, I must reclaim my throne as king of this thread

Fiero

Guy

------------------
prowling the pacific...

87 GT - V8 - 5 Speed

Fierokid87

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 80
Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2005 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierokid87Send a Private Message to Fierokid87Direct Link to This Post

Any single women on here please PM me

------------------
Go here to see more of my Formula: " TARGET=_blank>http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/430754

FieroOilAnalyst

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2005 12:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroOilAnalystClick Here to visit FieroOilAnalyst's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroOilAnalystDirect Link to This Post
I need someone to post a pic for me please. I've never gotten PIP to work.
spud321x

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2005 01:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for spud321xSend a Private Message to spud321xDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroOilAnalyst:

send um my way, email: spud321x@comcast.net

Nick

PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 303
Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2005 01:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNDirect Link to This Post
Lets see what we can come up with...........................

Here's me with my 3 month old at the Dells last year.

And of course the car.......................

ZeroC

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 170
Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2005 02:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ZeroCClick Here to visit ZeroC's HomePageSend a Private Message to ZeroCDirect Link to This Post
Heres Me And My Car ...Bad Pic

And Here Is Just Me

------------------
"This car is so good looking its almost indecent. - AutoWeek on the new 1986 GT"

Chilliwack Fieros
MSN Messanger tylercaddick@hotmail.com
don't click this link...

PFF
System Bot
BigRed88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2005 04:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BigRed88Send a Private Message to BigRed88Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by CoolBlue87GT:

Guess I'll add a few shots, I'm noticing it's hard not to look like a giant standing next to our cars !!

Our little cars are...well...little. You're just "vertically challenged" like myself. I have to admit that I get a real kick out of the look on people's faces when I unfold myself like a jackknife and step out of my car. Thank goodness for tilt wheel and thanks for posting the pics.

Jake_Dragon and ZeroC - I know our younger ladies are enjoying your pictures and Purple Reign, what a cutie…and the baby, too.

Millenium – you are our thread’s equivalent of Yellowstone’s fine lady in the “Guys thread”. Of course, we’re still waiting for Clint’s topless pics so the throne may indeed be challenged. Aren’t you coming home, soon? Seems like I recall something about that in a thread somewhere.

Originally posted by Fierokid87:

Any single women on here please PM me

You hear that single ladies? Cancel your subscription to Match dot com. I know they’re lurking out there somewhere.

Originally posted by Clint:

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I’ve considered it. I’ll have to see if I can get Gordo to put his sandpaper and paint gun down. You just concentrate on getting those topless pics of yourself to your wife so she can post ‘em. Nickster! Nickster! Nickster!

Keep 'em coming, Guys!

nickstersredhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2005 09:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nickstersredheadSend a Private Message to nickstersredheadDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MilleniumFiero:

OK... if my hubby weren't on this thread, you would have my vote! And hey... thanks for defending freedom in Iraq!!

Amethyst

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2005 01:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AmethystClick Here to visit Amethyst's HomePageSend a Private Message to AmethystDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by nickstersredhead:

OK... if my hubby weren't on this thread, you would have my vote! And hey... thanks for defending freedom in Iraq!!

I'll second that!! And to the rest of you guys, keep em coming!! Nice!! I especially like the purple ones...

------------------

ZeroC

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 170
Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2005 02:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ZeroCClick Here to visit ZeroC's HomePageSend a Private Message to ZeroCDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Amethyst:

I'll second that!! And to the rest of you guys, keep em coming!! Nice!! I especially like the purple ones...

Lol Hey Dont Make Me Pose Nude On Here HAHAHAHAHA Lol

yellowstone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2005 03:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by yellowstone (edited 09-05-2005).]

nickstersredhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2005 07:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nickstersredheadSend a Private Message to nickstersredheadDirect Link to This Post
Here ya go ladies... Clint's giving me the pix a couple at a time. Don't he look goooood?

(edit for addition)

[This message has been edited by nickstersredhead (edited 09-05-2005).]

STIFFLER

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-05-2005 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for STIFFLERSend a Private Message to STIFFLERDirect Link to This Post
I dont have one with my fiero but heres me about a year ago

[This message has been edited by STIFFLER (edited 09-05-2005).]

FieroAngel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2005 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroAngelSend a Private Message to FieroAngelDirect Link to This Post
We got some hot guys on here I don't have any of Matt with his car. I need to take some and post them on here.

Angie

DrFunk234

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2005 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DrFunk234Send a Private Message to DrFunk234Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroOilAnalyst:

www.imageshack.us/

thats what i use for posting a pic instead of pip, pip never works for me either, that will upload a photo off your computer for you........

edit. sorry ladies...i have no more pics of me and the fiero other then the one i posted already

[This message has been edited by DrFunk234 (edited 09-05-2005).]

MiZer

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 211
Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2005 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MiZerSend a Private Message to MiZerDirect Link to This Post
im waiting for a special t-shirt before i post my pic here. =]
PFF
System Bot
Fierotech

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2005 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierotechClick Here to visit Fierotech's HomePageSend a Private Message to FierotechDirect Link to This Post
Still trying to figure out why I'm even here in the first place...but here you go...me, with John Parks' car:

Yes, my hair is longer than yours. Yes, that is my good side. And yes, that is a sweet looking Fiero...

Jeremy B.

BigRed88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2005 11:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BigRed88Send a Private Message to BigRed88Direct Link to This Post

Here ya go ladies...Don't he look goooood?

You’re a lucky lady. Are we having too much fun yet? Oh, and tell Nick, nice wrench. Okay, I’m gettin’ bad. Thanks for sharing.

Stiffler – I assume you’re on the phone with a lady?

Hey Angie! Glad you’ve joined our little “diversion” from the woes of the World.

Oh, and you younger ladies, Dr. Funk’s picture doesn’t do him justice. He’s just over the hill so I’ve seen him in the flesh.

Originally posted by Fierotech:

Still trying to figure out why I'm even here in the first place...

Glad you figured it out. Thanks for posting, Jeremy.

[This message has been edited by BigRed88 (edited 09-05-2005).]

FieroOilAnalyst

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2005 11:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroOilAnalystClick Here to visit FieroOilAnalyst's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroOilAnalystDirect Link to This Post

Lets see if it worked.....

BigRed88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2005 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BigRed88Send a Private Message to BigRed88Direct Link to This Post
ROFLMAO

Jeff, I mean, Gordo is getting his beauty sleep now, but I'm sure he'll comment in the a.m.

HoMiE_TeLeFrAgGeD

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2005 11:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HoMiE_TeLeFrAgGeDSend a Private Message to HoMiE_TeLeFrAgGeDDirect Link to This Post
Right after I move all my pics around! Here's one I can find right off the bat: TWO guys in ONE Fiero.... I'm raiding the underwear drawer tomorrow.....I will wait untill nightfall, then, unleash hell! ^_^ -Ben

[This message has been edited by HoMiE_TeLeFrAgGeD (edited 09-05-2005).]

Max The Chainsaw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2005 12:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Max The ChainsawClick Here to visit Max The Chainsaw's HomePageSend a Private Message to Max The ChainsawDirect Link to This Post
Well, I'm sure older than most of these guys. I'll see if I can find some pics that don't show that part of my body that sticks WAYYYY in front of the rest of me.

And a couple with my lovely wife, Amethyst,

And of course, a guy with "A little Captain (Morgan) in him"

Have a great day,

Max

FIEROownersDaughter

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2005 01:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROownersDaughterSend a Private Message to FIEROownersDaughterDirect Link to This Post
MilleniumFiero you are HOT HOT HOT!

MOM, I didn't know you dated Jeff Foxworthy! Too bad there's no alimony involved!

[This message has been edited by FIEROownersDaughter (edited 09-06-2005).]

nickstersredhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2005 08:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nickstersredheadSend a Private Message to nickstersredheadDirect Link to This Post
Oh yeah!... lots of pix of hunky guys and their sweet rides! Keep 'em comin'!

Bigred - Never can have too much fun. I think that nickster is starting to think I'm nuts, though.

FieroAngel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2005 11:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroAngelSend a Private Message to FieroAngelDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by HoMiE_TeLeFrAgGeD:

Right after I move all my pics around! Here's one I can find right off the bat: TWO guys in ONE Fiero.... I'm raiding the underwear drawer tomorrow.....I will wait untill nightfall, then, unleash hell! ^_^ -Ben

ROFLMAO I gotta ask what was the story behind this picture.

Angie

FieroAngel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2005 11:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroAngelSend a Private Message to FieroAngelDirect Link to This Post

FieroAngel

2094 posts
Member since Apr 2004
This one will have to do for now. Its the only one I have of Matt next to a fiero. And the baby is our daughter Elizabeth

Angie

PFF
System Bot
Amethyst

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2005 02:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AmethystClick Here to visit Amethyst's HomePageSend a Private Message to AmethystDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroAngel:
ROFLMAO I gotta ask what was the story behind this picture.
Angie

Actually I was thinking...hmmmm you could get a body in the trunk of a fiero!! Maybe even two if they were small... and what cop would stop a fiero and search the trunk for a body?? laugh... Tsukiko save me here... I'm having morbid thoughts again.... after the ones of how kawaii your dad looks... grin...

You go guys!! LOOKING HOT!!!

------------------

atleastitruns

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2005 03:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for atleastitrunsSend a Private Message to atleastitrunsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Blue Shift:

Originally posted by MilleniumFiero:

Originally posted by DrFunk234:

...I like this thread.

Janell

HoMiE_TeLeFrAgGeD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2005 06:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HoMiE_TeLeFrAgGeDSend a Private Message to HoMiE_TeLeFrAgGeDDirect Link to This Post
the goal behind that 1st picture there was to see how many people of our size we could fit into a fiero. It came back 2. I could fit in there just fine and close it - with plenty of room to move around. My buddy there could close it, but didn't have as much room to move around. The max # of people we've had in a fiero is 7.....but we won't go there.....today anyways...>.> -Ben
HoMiE_TeLeFrAgGeD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2005 11:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HoMiE_TeLeFrAgGeDSend a Private Message to HoMiE_TeLeFrAgGeDDirect Link to This Post

HoMiE_TeLeFrAgGeD

1388 posts
Member since Jan 2004
HEY! YOU! GR33K!!! OUTTA THAT TRUNK!!! >.<

Have ya ever seen a more retarded Fiero owner in all your life? (Thanks Janell! ^.^)

More to come....^.^

[This message has been edited by HoMiE_TeLeFrAgGeD (edited 09-06-2005).]

Tina

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2005 12:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TinaSend a Private Message to TinaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierogirls-mom:

Looks around......why am I the only female in here?

Just enjoying the view.

Tina

pavo_roddy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2005 03:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pavo_roddySend a Private Message to pavo_roddyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fierotech:

Still trying to figure out why I'm even here in the first place...but here you go...me, with John Parks' car:

Yes, my hair is longer than yours. Yes, that is my good side. And yes, that is a sweet looking Fiero...

Jeremy B.

Hi all,

Anyone know what spoiler is on this car?? Wraparound??

nickstersredhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2005 08:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nickstersredheadSend a Private Message to nickstersredheadDirect Link to This Post
Ok... here's your daily dose of the nickster!! Enjoy!!

BigRed88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2005 02:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BigRed88Send a Private Message to BigRed88Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Max The Chainsaw:

Well, I'm sure older than most of these guys.

Hah, you? I’m old enough to be called Mom by some of these guys. But as they say, I may be old, but I ain’t dead yet!

HoMiE, you crack me up. Keep them coming.

Bigred -. I think that nickster is starting to think I'm nuts, though.

Do you think it has something to do with being a redhead? Maybe we have some sort of “crazy” gene in our DNA. Thanks for the ongoing contributions to “our gallery”.

Angie – Nothing like a daddy who can multitask!

Amethyst – Now I see why you like “purple ones best”. I’m assuming that’s your purple Fiero in the pics.?

Hey Tina and Janell!

Come on guys. More, please. We KNOW you’re not shy!

Amethyst

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2005 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AmethystClick Here to visit Amethyst's HomePageSend a Private Message to AmethystDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BigRed88:
Amethyst – Now I see why you like “purple ones best”. I’m assuming that’s your purple Fiero in the pics.?

Well technically, no... laugh... none of the fiero's are "mine" so to speak... I rarely drive any of them...(I figure if anybody tears them up, it better not be me!! laugh) I get the purple dodge intrepid four door... the family car... laugh... but hey, it's purple!! Man, I so love purple... when we went to paint Night Wolf, (it used to be Monkey Mans Grape Ape) we hadn't really decided on a color, and the paint store had a really good deal on a quart of paint they had mixed up for someone and they didn't want it... it had both red and blue metallic flakes in it... man, we found out just how good a deal we got on it when we ran out and had to buy a pint to finish up the spoiler!! (had to be repainted) laugh... it pretty well cost more than all the materials and the paint put together!! ouch!!

After Fierorama, Night Wolf's gonna get some TLC... he's been put on the back burner for way too long now... he's going to get a new dash thanks to Sno'ball... and some new interior pieces and stuff... he just got his Mr. Mike's seat fixed where it had torn on the bolster... man, I really gotta teach Max how to get in and out of those seats... laugh... but then we put seat covers over them... they should be better protected that way!!

Ok guys, on with the pictures... looking great BTW!!! Thanks so much to all of you for posting for us girls!!

------------------

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 8 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock