$200 Fiero by jmex
Started on: 04-15-2010 04:37 PM
Replies: 15
Last post by: RockRunner on 04-30-2010 12:59 PM
jmex

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2010 04:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmexSend a Private Message to jmexDirect Link to This Post
Took it out for its first wash yesterday. Thanks again Chris...

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
aeffertz

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2010 04:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for aeffertzSend a Private Message to aeffertzDirect Link to This Post
Did you buy it like this for $200?!
vinny

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2010 04:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for vinnySend a Private Message to vinnyDirect Link to This Post
Dang!!!! I bought an 88 coupe the other day for $500 and thought I got a good deal!
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2010 05:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post
I will double your investment and give you a 87 gt. Oh yea. I think i speak for everyone when I say I HATE YOU!
8-P

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2010 05:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 8-PSend a Private Message to 8-PDirect Link to This Post
Defrosters in the rear glass? Where'd the car come from?
eze does it

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2010 05:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for eze does itSend a Private Message to eze does itDirect Link to This Post
lucky bastard yes i hate you just kidding.
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2010 05:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 8-P:

Defrosters in the rear glass? Where'd the car come from?

Those came factory. well you had to order it but you get the idea
topher_time

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 64
Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2010 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for topher_timeSend a Private Message to topher_timeDirect Link to This Post
Yup, sold it too him for $200 It was missing some stuff. Glad to see it all back together and running. A week or so after I sold it the shop next door burned down, this car would have been destroyed

[This message has been edited by topher_time (edited 04-15-2010).]

ChuckLS1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2010 07:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ChuckLS1Send a Private Message to ChuckLS1Direct Link to This Post
I bought a 2000 Grand Prix GTP for $225.00 a couple of weeks ago. It nees a new drivers door and fender and the lower door sill repaired. Only 72k on it and it is in great shape!

------------------
Chuck
88 Formula W/fastback
09 Dodge Caliber SXT

jmex

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2010 05:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmexSend a Private Message to jmexDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87antuzzi:

I will double your investment and give you a 87 gt. Oh yea. I think i speak for everyone when I say I HATE YOU!

This is the car your wing is going on... and it is an 87gt

No it didn't come this way but very nice nonetheless. It had no engine/trans/cradle or rear suspension. Steering wheel was swapped out to a non-tilt/non-cruise, the mirrors, seats, shifter, and wing were missing. In the past two months I've installed a new engine/trans/cradle, tilt/cruise steering column, new wheel bearings, axles, seals, ss brake lines, calipers, pads, fuel pump/filter, drilled/slotted rotors, ball joints, tie rods, e-brake cables, poly bushings, struts/shocks, 18" rota battle wheels, tires, momo steering wheel, rebuilt shifter, Cd player, seats, and trunk carpet. Haven't driven it yet, need an alignment. Not knowing how much I need to lower the car, I just cut a round off the springs to see what it looked like. Hoping the springs/shocks will settle some after driving, doesn't look like the drop did anything. May have to go with a lower spring and ball joint and coil overs for the rear. The car was in very nice shape, both doors open/close very nice, glass all good, looks like it was re-painted, found some masking tape around the chrome plate above the exhaust tips, headlights work very nice, all electrical worked good.
The engine is a new/rebuilt long block I got from Orielly's for 950.00 after core, and isuzu 5 speed. Getting a euro taillight panel to install a set of Ferrari taillights, a closed nose spoiler, and sometime in the future a brake upgrade. I'm still deciding on which wing stands I want. Originally I liked the tall stands but changed my mind. I now like the stealth stands, but I also like the look of no wing too. When getting Mr mike's seat covers do you have to send the whole seat to him and does he send the seat covers to you? All in all it was a very nice donor for 200 bucks. The only visable difference in appearence from when I bought it from Topher_time are the wheels, so yes the car was very nice. I was just glad to get it back on the ground and wanted to update it's progress. Many of the parts I already had and removed from my dead 355 project, thats why theres prancing horse logo's on it. Will probably change these out to a pegasus logo now.

Anyone looking for a professionally stretched chassis and 355 body kit? I'll probably put it in the mall/ebay in the next few months.

Jim

Mouse house I dug out of the fresh air intake :P

My other two seater I'm restoring.. 75 bronco, stroked 302, 450hp, 500ft. lbs. torgue, pto winch, disc brakes

jmex

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2010 02:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmexSend a Private Message to jmexDirect Link to This Post
About to start the taillight install. I think the're going to look pretty good, really changes the rear look. Also have the matching third brake light to go in. I have to drop the headliner to have the car re-tinted so going to swap it then.

PFF
System Bot
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2010 03:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

Super job !

keep up the work and the updates !

Once you get the stance worked out it will be really cool.
Justinbart

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2010 09:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JustinbartSend a Private Message to JustinbartDirect Link to This Post

Mouse house I dug out of the fresh air intake :P

He just a boy, poor little feller.

------------------
Turbo 3800 E85 5spd spec3
11.74@123

Lugnut84

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2010 10:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Lugnut84Send a Private Message to Lugnut84Direct Link to This Post
sweet ride man, i like the yellow on the engine
Vernon8360

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2010 12:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon8360Send a Private Message to Vernon8360Direct Link to This Post
The mouse had excellent taste in housing
RockRunner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2010 12:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RockRunnerSend a Private Message to RockRunnerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Justinbart:

He just a boy, poor little feller.

he never had a chance.

nice score on the GT. great job bringing it back to life!

------------------
No man that fishes is a failure
87' notchie-NA3800-4T60E

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock