Started on: 04-11-2010 07:22 PM
Replies: 10
Last post by: Jonesy on 04-13-2010 07:29 PM
Jonesy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2010 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JonesySend a Private Message to JonesyDirect Link to This Post
Heres some shots..

Hope you like it.. But i dont care if you dont.. lol..
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Macs86GT

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2010 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Macs86GTSend a Private Message to Macs86GTDirect Link to This Post
nice looking notchie, very clean.
The MaD cOw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2010 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The MaD cOwSend a Private Message to The MaD cOwDirect Link to This Post
Love lace wheels on notchies. Looks good!
grkboy707

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2010 10:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for grkboy707Send a Private Message to grkboy707Direct Link to This Post
Looks just like mine! ...except it's red... and it has a spoiler.... and it has the seats I want...and the steering wheel I want... But other than that.. What year is it? Engine pics?
Fosgatecavy98

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2010 01:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fosgatecavy98Send a Private Message to Fosgatecavy98Direct Link to This Post
Brother? lol

I just recently switched to the '88 lace wheels for my DD...

JLCustomizing

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2010 01:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JLCustomizingSend a Private Message to JLCustomizingDirect Link to This Post
Very nice! your right those wheels on the notchie look good!

------------------
2.8se .40 bored over, Mecham Side Scoops, KYB Suspension

Jonesy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2010 04:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JonesySend a Private Message to JonesyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by grkboy707:

Looks just like mine! ...except it's red... and it has a spoiler.... and it has the seats I want...and the steering wheel I want... But other than that.. What year is it? Engine pics?

Its a 86 SE 2.8V6... Iv got a picture of the engine but i didnt think anyone cared to see it.. (everyone here has seen a 2.8 a billion times.) But ill put one up after i get home. (im at work right now... Shhhhhh, im not suppost to be on the computer!... lol)

Originally posted by Fosgatecavy98:

Brother? lol

I just recently switched to the '88 lace wheels for my DD...

Hey where Twinkies! lol... Yeah man it looks just like mine.. Only mines lowered, and has grey wheels.. I wanted to get black ones, but decided i like the grey..

Thanks for the kind comments guys.. Glad you like it..

[This message has been edited by Jonesy (edited 04-12-2010).]

Cheever3000

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2010 06:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Direct Link to This Post
A. - Nice neighborhood!

#2 - Has it been lowered a little? I can't tell for sure if that's the stock height.

D. - Looks good!
Jonesy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2010 12:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JonesySend a Private Message to JonesyDirect Link to This Post
yeah its got the Eibach 1" lowering springs. I just recently had the KYB suspension kit stage 2 installed last week..

If you wouldent know it.. On my way home from work today, the clutch master cylinder sprung a leak, and my clutch went out.. Got a new master cylinder on the way... Oh well, at least its a pretty easy fix.. So i should be back on the road in a few days..

Damn car!

Oh and heres that engine pic for grkboy..

Nothing fancy.. just a 2.8.. Little dusty from the pollen.. (hate eairly spring. Freakin allergies.)

oooooo.. sway bars... hehe..

The famous.. "Trying too look like a exotic super car pose!". lol..

Heres a pic before it got lowered.. You can compair and easily tell.. Actually this pic is before alot of things.. This was taken 8 years ago.. lol..

[This message has been edited by Jonesy (edited 04-13-2010).]

pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2010 12:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jonesy:

yeah its got the Eibach 1" lowering springs. I just recently had the KYB suspension kit stage 2 installed last week..

If you wouldent know it.. On my way home from work today, the clutch master cylinder sprung a leak, and my clutch went out.. Got a new master cylinder on the way... Oh well, at least its a pretty easy fix.. So i should be back on the road in a few days..

Damn car!

Oh and heres that engine pic for grkboy..

oooooo.. sway bars... hehe..

I would look into changing out the slave as well. Go for Rodney Dickmans slave's I have his getrag slave and it works like a charm. Im waiting for my muncy slave to give out so i can put his in my 86 to.
Jonesy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2010 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JonesySend a Private Message to JonesyDirect Link to This Post
yeah i went ahead and ordered rodneys slave.. Jeremy recommend if im gonna replace the master, may as well do the slave as well.. Thanks for the tip Rick..
PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock