Started on: 04-11-2010 06:43 PM
Replies: 40
Last post by: Nurb432 on 05-01-2010 09:41 PM
Nurb432

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
User on Probation

Report this Post04-11-2010 06:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Direct Link to This Post
Well, are we gonna have one? Spring is almost gone..
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
RickN

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2010 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RickNSend a Private Message to RickNDirect Link to This Post
Good idea. I'm not sure I'll have time though. I'll just have to keep track of this thread and see what date everyone comes up with.

------------------
RickN
White 88GT 5spd (<10K miles)
White 85GT (SC3800 Series II w/ AOD)
White 99 F250SD 7.3PSD 6spd
1956 Ford 860 Tractor w/ Freeman Loader
20Ft H&H Tilt Bed Trailer

fieroguy123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2010 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguy123Send a Private Message to fieroguy123Direct Link to This Post
count me in if it happens
Capitol City Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2010 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Capitol City FieroSend a Private Message to Capitol City FieroDirect Link to This Post
are any of you guys going to make it to St. Ignace this year?
Indiana_resto_guy

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2010 12:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana_resto_guySend a Private Message to Indiana_resto_guyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Capitol City Fiero:

I'm waiting to see what anyone else is doing.
I'm open for a spring run./
Nurb432

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post04-12-2010 12:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Capitol City Fiero:

What is St.Ignace
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2010 01:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadDirect Link to This Post
The St. Ignace Car Show is one of the best car shows in the Midwest. The Fiero has been chosen this year as one of the featured cars. We will have our own paddock, a special dinner, and a special spot in the Parade of Cars.

Check out our website www.capitolcityfieros.com for more info

It is a long haul up there, but will be well worth the time, as the area is gorgous and the weather is spectacular.
firebirdrestore

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2010 05:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for firebirdrestoreSend a Private Message to firebirdrestoreDirect Link to This Post
pm me when your get your dates set i am in
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2010 06:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadDirect Link to This Post
The dates have been set for quite some time, as this is an ongoing, large, established show.

The Fiero as a featured car, gets a LOT of special things going on.

Check out the website and mark u\your calendars for the last full weekend in June.

You will not want to miss this event.
Nurb432

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post04-12-2010 06:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

The dates have been set for quite some time, as this is an ongoing, large, established show.

The Fiero as a featured car, gets a LOT of special things going on.

Check out the website and mark u\your calendars for the last full weekend in June.

You will not want to miss this event.

I think he meant the cruise dates?

I'm totally open too, and at risk of going back on what is aid last fall.. lets just toss some dates/places out and take a vote .

I'm partial to browncounty again, both being a southsider and its not as boring as flat land up north. Might want to pick a raindate too, since the weather will change on a dime here this time of year.
FieroGTguy

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2010 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTguyClick Here to visit FieroGTguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTguyDirect Link to This Post
I'll be racing my Fiero at ORP on May 8th (Saturday). I'll be up for a cruise anytime after that. I still haven't received the contact list from Tod, so I can't organize events/meets at this time. I'd like the list to be open source so that anyone can send invites for cruises, meets, outings, hobbies (pool, bowling, etc.), grilling out, or project invites to help work on cars. Jerry has been a great source of help to many around the Brownsburg area.

Is anyone else interested in WW VI? Check it out at www.wingedwarrior.org (racing for Riley Children's Hospital)

Greg
PFF
System Bot
JDZFIERO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2010 04:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JDZFIEROSend a Private Message to JDZFIERODirect Link to This Post
Just saw this post.....count me in too. And brown county if you guys liked the last route. ...um a date? Are Sundays better?
thefredman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2010 05:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thefredmanSend a Private Message to thefredmanDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys......I have all the names and numbers from the participants in the Fall Cruise 09. I still have the route information and local restaurants. Someone needs to set the date.......and run with it from there. I hope to get some folks together again in the fall.......earlier in the fall than last year.

As far as the St. Ignas show........ CHECK OUT THE WEBSITE! I will be leaving Wednesday evening. If you are interested in going to the U.P. and a beautiful part of the country Email me......... It is important that we, as Fiero owners make a good showing! The Fiero is one of a few featured cars, in a weekend of nothing but cars! So if its show quality, or getting close, a work in progress or GT with a motor swap, 4 cyl.....6cyl.......doesn't matter..................lets make a good showing!

Again Email me on either subject.......I will help if I can......thanks Steve Welch (thefredman)
Nurb432

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post04-14-2010 06:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Direct Link to This Post
Taking into account the last weekend of the month is swap meet weekend, how does the 25th of this month or May 2? Or does May 2 cut into the Indy 500 people? I don't know how the new schedule at the brickyard works, but i know its a busy month for people that are going to be part of it.

The 25th would give us a couple of weeks to get ready for those of us that have something to fix

Oh, and i vote same trip we did in fall, its already mapped out and worked well.

[This message has been edited by Nurb432 (edited 04-14-2010).]

JDZFIERO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2010 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JDZFIEROSend a Private Message to JDZFIERODirect Link to This Post
Either of those 2 dates are good for me so far
Misery

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2010 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MiserySend a Private Message to MiseryDirect Link to This Post
I emailed Tod a few weeks ago, he asked for suggestions but I haven't heard from him since. I didn't make the fall cruise but I would like to make this one, either date is good with me

Mark
G-Man

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2010 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for G-ManSend a Private Message to G-ManDirect Link to This Post
I'm real close to getting the GT back together but may not actually make any events until late May or June.

Gary
Lilchief

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2010 12:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LilchiefSend a Private Message to LilchiefDirect Link to This Post
I would love to attend but the 85 is down with a leaking rear 88 caliper. If I can find a good cheap one or go back to work , I'd enjoy tagging along.

------------------

85 GT 3.4
14.9 @ 90 1.9 60' Old TH125/3.06
Unknown New 4T60/3.42

Nurb432

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post04-17-2010 12:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Lilchief:

I would love to attend but the 85 is down with a leaking rear 88 caliper. If I can find a good cheap one or go back to work , I'd enjoy tagging along.

Changing one of them myself on my 87 this weekend.

So how about we all make it May 2, and run the same route we did last fall? Meeting behind the McDonalds again, around 10am?
FieroGTguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2010 01:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTguyClick Here to visit FieroGTguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTguyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Nurb432:

Changing one of them myself on my 87 this weekend.

So how about we all make it May 2, and run the same route we did last fall? Meeting behind the McDonalds again, around 10am?

I can do May 9th (Sunday), and we can also meet from 9am-5pm (Sat, the 8th) at Orielly Raceway Park to watch me beat down some imports in autoX and dragstrip?

Greg

[This message has been edited by FieroGTguy (edited 04-17-2010).]

Nurb432

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post04-17-2010 01:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroGTguy:

I can do May 9th (Sunday), and we can also meet from 9am-5pm (Sat, the 8th) at Orielly Raceway Park to watch me beat down some imports in autoX and dragstrip?

Greg

No reason couldn't do things on both weekends .. yours would be more of a 'meet' then a 'cruise'.
PFF
System Bot
JDZFIERO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2010 01:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JDZFIEROSend a Private Message to JDZFIERODirect Link to This Post
I'll be there for May 2!!
Nurb432

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post04-18-2010 09:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by JDZFIERO:

I'll be there for May 2!!

Good that makes at least 2 of us
Misery

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2010 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MiserySend a Private Message to MiseryDirect Link to This Post
Count me as 3 !

Someone just has to tell me where ... I didn't make the fall ride

Nashville ?
FieroGTguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2010 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTguyClick Here to visit FieroGTguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTguyDirect Link to This Post
I'll plan the cruise, and send out the invites within the next couple days. Any info, previous participants (e-mails), ideas can be sent to FieroGTguy@aol.com. Tod sent the web list to me (Thanks!). I'll get a couple days of input of places to visit/eat and route votes, then everything will be set in stone so everyone is in the know at the time of meet/cruise.

Hope to see all of you on the second, and I hope to meet some of you in person before then.

Thanks,
Greg
Nurb432

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post04-19-2010 08:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroGTguy:

I'll plan the cruise, and send out the invites within the next couple days. Any info, previous participants (e-mails), ideas can be sent to FieroGTguy@aol.com. Tod sent the web list to me (Thanks!). I'll get a couple days of input of places to visit/eat and route votes, then everything will be set in stone so everyone is in the know at the time of meet/cruise.

Hope to see all of you on the second, and I hope to meet some of you in person before then.

Thanks,
Greg

I think the place we ate at last time worked out pretty well.

blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2010 08:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post

Taking into account the last weekend of the month is swap meet weekend, .

How about you all just cruise on down to The Fiero Factory Swap Meet. I assure you, you will not be disappointed. Lots of Fiero Folks and all the parts you could ever hope to find.

I'm going.

Ron
Nurb432

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post04-19-2010 09:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

How about you all just cruise on down to The Fiero Factory Swap Meet. I assure you, you will not be disappointed. Lots of Fiero Folks and all the parts you could ever hope to find.

I'm going.

Ron

I'm hoping to if i get my calpier on and check the car out for safety for a long trip ( or I could drive the big car... it has working AC ), but it is a bit bigger of a trip and a bit of planning. I have done it in a day, but its a LOOOONG day and all i did was drive there, grab parts, and drive back.
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2010 10:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post

I'm hoping to if i get my calpier on and check the car out for safety for a long trip ( or I could drive the big car... it has working AC ), but it is a bit bigger of a trip and a bit of planning. I have done it in a day, but its a LOOOONG day and all i did was drive there, grab parts, and drive back.

Well, I may have an option for you. Check your PMs.

Ron
Nurb432

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post04-26-2010 05:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Direct Link to This Post
Slight change, we are pushing the time back to noonish, and are going to have lunch before we head out, instead of early dinner when we get back.

Still meeting there behind McDonalds/IGA there on 46 just east of the main road, and will head up into Nashville for lunch then head out for the actual drive.
FieroGTguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2010 07:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTguyClick Here to visit FieroGTguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTguyDirect Link to This Post
Hello Indiana Fiero Club Members,

We have a lot going on in the coming weeks (Starting May 2nd!). First, I'd like to personally thank Tod Parker for the time and $$$ in running the website this past year. It is time for someone else to run with the ball, so I'd like to thank Mark Holtsclaw (PFF - Misery) and Anthony Lewis (PFF - Nurb32) to help keep it up.
Next meeting will be the Spring Cruise 2010 on May 2nd. We will meet at the same IGA parking lot across from McDonald's as the Fall cruise, but we will meet at 11:30AM.

501 SR 46, Nashville, IN

At noon, we will head to the Harvest Moon Pizzaria. So, if you run late for any reason... Head straight to the Harvest Moon Pizzaria, and you'll still catch the cruise!

140 W Main St, Nashville, IN 47448 » Map (812) 988-6565

After Lunch, we will begin the Spring Cruise with this route back to downtown Nashville for pictures. Please send FieroGTguy@aol.com if you plan on attending, and if you don't... You can always change your mind and show up anyway.

Now for the NEXT event! I will be racing at the Winged Warrior VI on May 8th. There will be a car show, Autocross, Skidpad and drag racing. This will be held at Orielly Raceway Park (ORP, in Cleremont, IN). More info is at www.wingedwarrior.org . There will be a lot of expensive rides driving all out, so it will be fun for everyone. I hope there are a few people watching that want the Fiero to beat the imports, and it would be great to watch other Fiero's do the same! There is a top gun class, then A-F classes to keep things fair. The Fiero is in F class stock.

There will be other meets and a summer cruise (YTD). This club is about helping and sharing with other Fiero members. The e-mail of members will be shared in the newsletters. Feel free to e-mail all if you have any events you want the members to get involved with, if you need a helping hand getting your Fiero fixed, Fiero parts/cars for sale, or any special events (Games, Sports, Fantasy Sports, Leagues, etc.). This will mean there will be some e-mails you will receive that you cannot or do not want to be included in, but deleting a few e-mails is a small price to pay to build a free car club that can be of help to any member in the future. Whenever sending alerts, copy from the latest Newsletter so people who want to be removed will be, and new members will be included. I'll handle the list, newsletters, and cruise/meets.

Feel free to e-mail me with any ideas or ways this group can improve, or if you want off the news letter/e-mail list at any time.

Greg

PM me with your e-mail if you did not receive the newsletter, and want to be on the list. thx The e-mail has pics of the route, and my PIP isn't working on this machine yet.

------------------

[This message has been edited by FieroGTguy (edited 04-27-2010).]

PFF
System Bot
FieroGTguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2010 11:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTguyClick Here to visit FieroGTguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTguyDirect Link to This Post
::edit:: / ::bump:: I had 11:30PM to meet at the McDonald's parking lot. The meeting time is 11:30AM.

Greg
squisher86SE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2010 12:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for squisher86SESend a Private Message to squisher86SEDirect Link to This Post
Ooh...

*JUST* got the Fiero on the road again like...Sunday (4/25).

Was thinking about hitting up CSCC's 5/2 autoX, but a cruise would be nice too.

Lemme talk to the Missus, but mark my grey beastie as a tentative.
FieroGTguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2010 10:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTguyClick Here to visit FieroGTguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTguyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by squisher86SE:

Ooh...

*JUST* got the Fiero on the road again like...Sunday (4/25).

Was thinking about hitting up CSCC's 5/2 autoX, but a cruise would be nice too.

Lemme talk to the Missus, but mark my grey beastie as a tentative.

Awesome, my wife and I had a GREAT time last year. We're hoping to meet some new folks, and see some of the old folks too!

Good Luck,
Greg
Nurb432

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post04-29-2010 11:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Direct Link to This Post
Do we need to make any rain date plans? I see t-storms for Sunday..
Misery

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2010 02:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MiserySend a Private Message to MiseryDirect Link to This Post

Do we need to make any rain date plans? I see t-storms for Sunday..

I thought the same thing last night ..

Suggestions are welcome !!
squisher86SE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2010 04:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for squisher86SESend a Private Message to squisher86SEDirect Link to This Post
Eww...rain's a killer. With the Fiero having been down, the tires are...neglected. (Others would call them "bald" or "smooth"). Sub 40 mph in any water or you have no traction (stupid pop-up showers on the interstate get a little dicey).

9th work for a rain date? Just to push it back a week would be fine with me, most weekends are largely unplanned.
Nurb432

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post04-29-2010 05:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by squisher86SE:

Eww...rain's a killer. With the Fiero having been down, the tires are...neglected. (Others would call them "bald" or "smooth"). Sub 40 mph in any water or you have no traction (stupid pop-up showers on the interstate get a little dicey).

9th work for a rain date? Just to push it back a week would be fine with me, most weekends are largely unplanned.

Works for me..

T-Storms would make it a miserable day in general.

Misery

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2010 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MiserySend a Private Message to MiseryDirect Link to This Post
For some it may not matter .. but next Sunday is Mothers Day
Nurb432

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post04-30-2010 07:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Misery:

For some it may not matter .. but next Sunday is Mothers Day

Oops... 2 weeks out then?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay