my blacked out 88gt by topsportsmanta1
Started on: 03-02-2010 02:28 PM
Replies: 14
Last post by: winger1955 on 03-17-2010 01:18 PM
topsportsmanta1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2010 02:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for topsportsmanta1Click Here to visit topsportsmanta1's HomePageSend a Private Message to topsportsmanta1Direct Link to This Post
this is my 88 gt i have just redone working on the interior now more pictures to come tell what u guys think isnt she bad!!!!!!i am a collision shop mngr and painter in se mi area
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
americasfuture2k

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 105
Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2010 02:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for americasfuture2kSend a Private Message to americasfuture2kDirect Link to This Post
whats up with the white strip?? it hurts. and its covering up a nice looking fiero

ow my eyes....

------------------
First LX9 Fiero GT, 1987 | My Fiero Fuel Economy | MPG Display for OBD I
Youtube Videos of My GT | modernize your fiero with technology!
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem
Fiero's are people too. We pay just as much attention to them, if not more than our loved ones
screw paying those bastards. im not going to become rich by paying for things.....

vinny

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2010 02:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for vinnySend a Private Message to vinnyDirect Link to This Post
Nice car! Creepy AF2K. just creepy..............
exoticse

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2010 02:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

The car looks great.

I would lower it to give it a more aggressive stance.
S-toon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2010 03:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for S-toonSend a Private Message to S-toonDirect Link to This Post
Nice, I want my fiero all black too. The interior is all done. Everything is black, carpet, dash, doors, seat belt, seats, ect. The car is silver right now but someday it will be all black, interior and exterior.
topsportsmanta1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2010 03:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for topsportsmanta1Click Here to visit topsportsmanta1's HomePageSend a Private Message to topsportsmanta1Direct Link to This Post
not sure what the white stripe is ?? but i am looking for lowering springs !!I I put new exhaust ,brakes ,brake lines ,slave n master cylinder new konig 17 inch rims. new fuel injectors. cap ,rotor ,plugs, everything is blacked out triple layer tint on sides ,sunroof and windsheild ,the qtr windows i painted black ,u should of seen this basket case sat for 6 yrs i am the second owner and have done alot already ill put a before picture it was a faded red and just plain nasty i got it from a 62 yr old man nand now he wants to buy it back lol
Phoenix4404

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2010 12:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Phoenix4404Click Here to visit Phoenix4404's HomePageSend a Private Message to Phoenix4404Direct Link to This Post
drool drool drool sexy car... now I need clean pants...
mptighe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 122
Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2010 12:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheDirect Link to This Post
Isn't this car being listed as for sale/trade in the mall? People on here get really agitated when people don't list a price or respond on stuff like this. You might want to follow up with the people that have replied to your posts there in the mall. It looks like you don't know what you want to do. Just trying to help.
mattwa

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2010 03:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by vinny:

Nice car! Creepy AF2K. just creepy..............

X2, that is really creepy.
FieroFury33

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-04-2010 03:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFury33Send a Private Message to FieroFury33Direct Link to This Post
Black is a good color.

------------------
84 SE, GT Body

css9450

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2010 04:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Direct Link to This Post
How is Michigan regarding tint? I don't see it getting very far with it that dark.
PFF
System Bot
American Exotic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2010 04:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for American ExoticSend a Private Message to American ExoticDirect Link to This Post
Very sharp car. How did you paint the quarter windows?
topsportsmanta1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2010 10:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for topsportsmanta1Click Here to visit topsportsmanta1's HomePageSend a Private Message to topsportsmanta1Direct Link to This Post
i just sanded them with 320 and then sprayed and cleared them!then wet sanded them flat and rubed em thnks guys i think she looks pretty good too!! as far as the law for tint i get pulled over all the time even the windsheild is limo tinted lol!!! but i have a note from my optomatrist so i get off
ALJR

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2010 01:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALJRSend a Private Message to ALJRDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by topsportsmanta1:
even the windsheild is limo tinted lol!!! but i have a note from my optomatrist so i get off

Ever hear of sun glasses!

winger1955

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2010 01:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for winger1955Send a Private Message to winger1955Direct Link to This Post
i have a black 87gt,but i have silver rims. i don't care for that dark of a tint on the windows. other than that one have a nice ride. is that called the darth vader look?

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock