Started on: 01-21-2010 10:43 AM
Replies: 5
Last post by: DanFiero on 02-05-2010 10:58 AM
DanFiero

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2010 10:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanFieroSend a Private Message to DanFieroDirect Link to This Post
Just dropping a note that we have decided that our Annual Xmas er I mean Winter Party will be held on February 6th at 11:00 a.m. in Coralville, Iowa at he Antique Car Museum just off I-80:

We will be providing Sloppy Joes, Chili and Soda. We will have a kitchen so we would like this to be potluck style so please bring a dish to pass and also don't forget to bring some service (Plates and silverware) for you and your guests. Everyone is welcome member or not all we ask is you come, have some fun and enjoy some good food and good company. With our party you will get admission to the museum to oogle and drool over some very nice and unique cars vehicles of yester year, also we may be able to enjoy a very large model train setup so come on out and join us!!!!!! We are awaiting confirmation of reservation from the Museum so if anything changes I will email immediately but the date and time are set.

We are asking for RSVP's so we can have an idea of how much food to make!!

A little more info from Mark about our venue:

Good news campers, The Antique Car Museum of Iowa is confirmed and reserved for us on Saturday Feb. 6th. This is an excellent opportunity, not only to usher in a new classic decade for the fiero and see old and new friends, but also to see a wonderful showcase of antique, classic, and rare automobiles ranging from 1899 to 1995 models (no Fieros yet but I'm working on that). There is also a great replica of an old Skelley Gas Station in the museum, and sharing the building with the ACMOI is the Johnson County Historical museum for any history buffs out there in Fiero land. Admission is free to both of these fine collections. I will be asking my friend Jim, with the Hawkeye model railroad club, if he will be available to let us play with their great (work in progress) model train set-up. Annnndd, if we are all real good and bring our best hotwheels competition cars, I'll bet we could talk Fred into setting up the hotwheels race track. So bring a fast car and try to beat Andrew.
This should be a wonderful venue for our holiday gathering so lets try to set an attendance record for this event and show that Fieros are alive and well as classic cars, and that Fiero people are the among the friendliest people around. I look forward to seeing all of you on the 6th.

Everyone is welcome member or not so please if your bored and sick of winter weather and want to shoot the bull on Fieros come on over and lets have some fun!!

The Museums website http://www.acmoi.com/

Dan
Heartland Fieros
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
88lambofiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2010 06:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88lambofieroSend a Private Message to 88lambofieroDirect Link to This Post
I will be there
DanFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2010 03:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanFieroSend a Private Message to DanFieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 88lambofiero:

I will be there

Look forward to seeing ya!!

also a friendly weekend bump

silver 85 sc

Feedback score:    (40)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2010 12:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DanFiero:

I will be asking my friend Jim, with the Hawkeye model railroad club, if he will be available to let us play with their great (work in progress) model train set-up.

I have already dug out some of my steam collection, (Big Boy, Challenger, Mikado, Pacific, Northern, Daylight, Shay, Camel Back, Articulated Logger, Texan, General, American, Ten Wheeler, John Adams, Crescent ... even a Mud Hen if there is narrow gauge just to name a few) so if I have to hunt somebody down to get me in so be it (my layout is not built yet and I have 2000+ pieces of rolling stock). If your a train guy you'll know what these are. Fiero's and Model Trains I will be in heaven.

Rich

And the wife can't figure out why I like going to Fred's; nothing like being around Fieros and friends, and taking a train break.
DanFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2010 11:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanFieroSend a Private Message to DanFieroDirect Link to This Post
One week to go!!! Come one Come all!!
DanFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2010 10:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanFieroSend a Private Message to DanFieroDirect Link to This Post
Tomorrow!!

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock