Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  What's the strangest thing you've found in your Fiero? (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
What's the strangest thing you've found in your Fiero? by Blue Shark Fiero
Started on: 12-30-2009 12:50 PM
Replies: 46
Last post by: 30+mpg on 01-06-2010 06:41 PM
Blue Shark Fiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2009 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Blue Shark FieroSend a Private Message to Blue Shark FieroDirect Link to This Post
I was replacing my console shifter plate last night and found two unique coins, unique to me anyway. One is a gold colored British "ELIZABETH II ONE POUND" coin dated 1987 and the other is from the "REPUBLIKA NG PILIPINAS" dated 1990 not to mention around two dollars in US coins. Three different countries, where has my car been? Think I'm going to run the vin and find out. It's about time the car starting paying me though.When I was in highschool my buddy bought a '65 289 Stang and when he pulled the backseat out to reupholster he found a stack of playboys from late '60's early '70's. That was a great find for some 18 year old kids. Just wondering if anyone else found something unusual in their car.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
phoenixbeginning

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2009 01:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for phoenixbeginningSend a Private Message to phoenixbeginningDirect Link to This Post
I replaced my carpet and found pictures from I think early 80's or late 70's of a couple messing around in a hotel room.
I wonder if I got ahold of the owner before the one I purchased my Formula from and see if it resembles the guy...I guarentee the chick the way she was dressed was soooo not his wife.
fieroguru

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 258
Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2009 01:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruDirect Link to This Post
My last 88 parts car had about 15 Canadian coins deep in the center console (plus a couple of dollars worth of US coins). I suspect the car was close to or in Canada for a few years.
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2009 01:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post
A pack of un opened rubbers dated 1989. Now I have a kid j/k about havin a kid
86GT3.4DOHC

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 306
Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2009 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86GT3.4DOHCSend a Private Message to 86GT3.4DOHCDirect Link to This Post
There is a thread about a guy who found a suitcase full of adult 'toys' and the like in the trunk of one, I forget the circumstances he got the car under, but there were pics...

I found a bunch of plastic bags crammed in the trunk corners under the carpet that I was sure were going to have drugs in them, but they were just empty shopping bags
jimbolaya

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2009 02:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jimbolayaSend a Private Message to jimbolayaDirect Link to This Post
Jimmy Hoffa.

Jim
labbe001

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2009 02:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for labbe001Send a Private Message to labbe001Direct Link to This Post
rat turds

edit to add: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/076588.html

[This message has been edited by labbe001 (edited 12-30-2009).]

Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2009 03:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post
skuzzbomer

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2009 03:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86GT3.4DOHC:

There is a thread about a guy who found a suitcase full of adult 'toys' and the like in the trunk of one, I forget the circumstances he got the car under, but there were pics...

I found a bunch of plastic bags crammed in the trunk corners under the carpet that I was sure were going to have drugs in them, but they were just empty shopping bags

I think that was an estate sale...
fieroguy123

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2009 05:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguy123Send a Private Message to fieroguy123Direct Link to This Post
I own two 88's. When I bought the second one, an 88 t-top coupe, I pulled the seats to clean the carpets because there was a god aweful smell that I couldn't find. Turned out to be a kids size "MILK CHUG" bottle from a gas station that had been tossed behind the passenger seat and apparently frozen, subsequently broken, and then thawed. Fowl! I had pulled the pass seat first and made my discovery, then decided to pull the drivers seat anyway just to make sure that I did a thorough job. Under the drivers seat I found a seringe <--(spell check that one), a hand full of roaches (not the bugs), several baggies, and two empty perscription bottles. So I threw it all in my evil neighbors trash can instead of mine :-)
josef644

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2009 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Direct Link to This Post
I removed the dash and console from my 86 coupe. There was a new GM trunk/door lock key with the codes on it between the shifter and rhe radio area. It was unused. I also found a deceased and mummified lizzard on the little ledge next to the VIN tag on the dash.
PFF
System Bot
Dougie Murder

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2009 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dougie MurderSend a Private Message to Dougie MurderDirect Link to This Post

Removed the passenger seat and found a copy of William Shatner's - Has Been CD...i emailed the previous owner about it but he said he knew nothing of it and refused to admit he had bought it....riiight

[This message has been edited by Dougie Murder (edited 12-30-2009).]

FieroFury33

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-30-2009 11:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFury33Send a Private Message to FieroFury33Direct Link to This Post
Found a quarter from the 1940s and what looked to be some marijuana when i bought mine and took out the seats.
Alibi

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2009 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AlibiSend a Private Message to AlibiDirect Link to This Post
I found a pilots license

Boostdreamer

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2009 01:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerDirect Link to This Post
I found a set of precision screw drivers under the driver's seat. Not as cool as some of your finds but I've already used them once. At least I found TOOLS!

Jonathan

PS. my parts car had a snake skin and a rodent skull. I wonder if they met?

[This message has been edited by Boostdreamer (edited 12-31-2009).]

Red87FieroGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2009 03:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Red87FieroGTSend a Private Message to Red87FieroGTDirect Link to This Post
I found a complete engine in the back of mine.
skuzzbomer

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2009 04:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerDirect Link to This Post
I found a Kid Rock CD case... as it turns out, the disc was in the player when I test drove the car. PO got the CD, but forgot about the case under the passenger seat.

I had to make a short stop one day and it slid out. Need to mail it back to the guy
DavePatron

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2009 04:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DavePatronClick Here to visit DavePatron's HomePageSend a Private Message to DavePatronDirect Link to This Post
a rats nest!

------------------
GOT A V6 GOOD RUNNING FIERO FOR UNDER 800? PM ME, Must have AC!

want a real upgrade?
Lamborghini Kit Cars cheap computers

tstroud

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2009 08:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tstroudSend a Private Message to tstroudDirect Link to This Post
When I took out the console I found a folded up, ten year old, un-cashed check for $135.00. I knew the guy it was written out to. Apparently he folded it and slipped it underneath the shifter surround and either he forgot about it or couldn't get it out.
I hadn't seen him for years and didn't know how to get ahold of him so I threw it away.

------------------
'84 SE 350 5 speed (isuzu)
'69 GTO 400 4 speed (eternal project)

pete 2m4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2009 09:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pete 2m4Send a Private Message to pete 2m4Direct Link to This Post
I found a winning rub off ticket worth 20.00 from 1989. I tried cashing it in but no luck. That was underneath the center console along with a 1939 german Reichsmark coin. Swasitka and portrait of Hitler on it. I also found half of a Duran Duran concert ticket dated 85. Which i found to be really cool cause im into 80s new wave music.
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2009 09:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
Some very odd white dust under the shifter console. Cleaned that up real quick.
PFF
System Bot
vortecfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2009 10:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for vortecfieroClick Here to visit vortecfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to vortecfieroDirect Link to This Post
one night at a bar i had been talking to some ppl about the car... and forgot to lock it when we went back in...
hrs later i came out to find a 30's something woman passed out in the passengers seat with the doors locked.
I got in and checked her purse for ID and asked in the bar... no one knew her. I took her to the address on the
license, opened the door with her keys, carried her in and dumped her on the couch. Nice place...
The side door didn't have a dead bolt so i locked it and let myself out. I found her cell phone a week later and
went back and knocked on the door... her daughter opened the door and call for her mom. OMG the woman
that came to the door was a sober cleaned up version of what i had dumped on the couch lol. I told her the
story and she looked at me funny... told me i was full of BS. I told her i didnt matter I was just returning the cell phone
and I then commented on the Patrick Nagel print hanging on the wall in the den... she almost freaked.. but finally
calmed down and thanked me...

sooo that adds up to one woman and one cell phone

------------------

87 Fiero GT 5sp with Vortec L35 4300 Turbocharged V6
Bully Stage 2 clutch
Syclone intake manifold and engine management with Moates adapter and chip burner
Air/water intercooler and Devil's Own progressive water/alky injection
50lb injectors, 3 bar map sensor, Walboro fuel pump and Jabasco Intercooler pump
LM1 wideband on custom manifolds and 3" stainless exhaust system
T31/T04B H3 turbo and a S10 caliper conversion.
Murphy's Constant Matter will be damaged in direct proportion to its value
Murphy's Law of Thermodynamics Things get worse under pressure.
Arthur C. Clarke "Any significantly advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic"

[This message has been edited by vortecfiero (edited 12-31-2009).]

Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2009 12:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerDirect Link to This Post
Vortecfiero, you win.

Jonathan
ALJR

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2009 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALJRSend a Private Message to ALJRDirect Link to This Post
Found a gun clip under the drivers seat... abd about $5 in change under the center consol..
vortecfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2009 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for vortecfieroClick Here to visit vortecfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to vortecfieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boostdreamer:

Vortecfiero, you win.

Jonathan

i dunno... someone on this board wrote, years ago, that he found a kilo of pot stuffed in the pass seat
and another guy replied he found about $ 5000 stuffed in his seat...

these will definitely take the win
FieroFury33

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-31-2009 12:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFury33Send a Private Message to FieroFury33Direct Link to This Post
VortecFiero, dude you found a whole woman in your fiero!

you definetely win

good to know chivalrey is not dead i guess too
Sofa King

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2009 12:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Sofa KingSend a Private Message to Sofa KingDirect Link to This Post
I found a "Gucci Accessories Wallet" tucked behind the passenger seat. It was in my hands for 2.8 seconds before the "Boss" grabbed it and said "...OMG!!!! Do you have any idea how much this is?"

I still have no idea...
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2009 03:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by vortecfiero:

I told her the story and she looked at me funny... told me i was full of BS. I told her i didnt matter I was just returning the cell phone and I then commented on the Patrick Nagel print hanging on the wall in the den... she almost freaked..

Think of what her reaction would've been if you had mentioned the brand name of her underwear!
wheelman2148

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2010 03:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wheelman2148Send a Private Message to wheelman2148Direct Link to This Post
Now I am going to take my seats out of my two Fiero's to see if there is anything good under them. Thanks a lot for giving me extra work you guy's ! LOL ! Ernie
MisterHolaMan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2010 11:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MisterHolaManSend a Private Message to MisterHolaManDirect Link to This Post
When I ripped the carpet out of my 86, I found a TON of coins, as if people on the assembly line were using it as a wishing well. Odd thing about that was some of the coins were from 91! Next when i was pulling the insulation from under the center console, I found they made an anarchy symbol with the glue...
30+mpg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 97
Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2010 12:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 30+mpgSend a Private Message to 30+mpgDirect Link to This Post
Pulled the trunk liner to give it a scrub & wash. On the metal trunk floor was a folded wad of cash!
4-5's
5-10's
3-20's
$130 total, KA-CHING!
Then newest serial number on any of the bills was 1990. Must of been under there for at least 10 years. Just waitng for me .
PFF
System Bot
katatak

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2010 01:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakDirect Link to This Post
Found this in the AC vent of an 88:

Found all this in the console of an 88:

Found this nice battery tray in an 88:

Found some junk in the trunk of this 88:

[This message has been edited by katatak (edited 01-01-2010).]

vortecfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2010 03:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for vortecfieroClick Here to visit vortecfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to vortecfieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroFury33:

VortecFiero, dude you found a whole woman in your fiero!

you definetely win

good to know chivalrey is not dead i guess too

lol a whole woman is better than parts of a woman lmao

Originally posted by Patrick:

Think of what her reaction would've been if you had mentioned the brand name of her underwear!

black Victoria's Secret...

jk !!

[This message has been edited by vortecfiero (edited 01-01-2010).]

Torch-Red87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2010 05:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Torch-Red87Click Here to visit Torch-Red87's HomePageSend a Private Message to Torch-Red87Direct Link to This Post
A dead frog from the states .
Formula88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2010 05:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post
vortecfiero, pity you didn't take a picture of her passed out in your car with her cellphone.
Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2010 06:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerDirect Link to This Post
I've heard of a parts car but never a parts woman! Gotta get me one of those. I know where to look for dry rot too!

Jonathan
ShockWave

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2010 11:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ShockWaveSend a Private Message to ShockWaveDirect Link to This Post
Birds nest under construction just under the passenger light.
RACE

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2010 02:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86GT3.4DOHC:

That was m0sh_man. I tried but couldn't find the link. He and his wife are very nice. I wish I could have been there to watch the scene unfold. That would have been hilarious.
Camel

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2010 04:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CamelClick Here to visit Camel's HomePageSend a Private Message to CamelDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroguy123:
So I threw it all in my evil neighbors trash can instead of mine :-)

LOL, sounds like something I would have done too.

I found a 128MB Media Card, a funky lighter, a mass of cig butts, a few dollars in change, and a never pinned US Army Parachute Badge. (PO was in service at one point, I know he was at Ft Benning for a while, but I bought the car from him in Macon, GA. Tried to contact him about getting it back, but he hasnt returned my emails. From our conversation the day I bought the car he didn't seem like cared much for it anyhow, he was young, so I don't know what happened there.)

------------------
Brent
1988 Formula Fiero - Fastback Coversion **CJB T-Tops**
2001 Grand Prix GT High Compression 3800 SC

http://pontiactributeday.com/

bowrapennocks

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2010 06:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bowrapennocksDirect Link to This Post
86/355 Kit car: a brand new Grant steering wheel behind the driver's seat (it is now in my 87)
86 SE: two ECMs for other vehicles, 2 extra headlight assemblies, 2 extra sail panels, a Haynes shop manual, a frozen distributor, and about $2
85 SE: $22.00, generic floor jack without a handle, metric box wrench set. This car was also free
87 T-top: a dead mouse, 2 mice nests, original T-top storage bags, and about $2
Jim

------------------

87 T-top 2.8 5sp Camaro Dash Bonneville door panels; 86 355 body & interior kits 3.1 Auto; 85 SE 2.5 5sp, 86 SE 2.8 auto parts car

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock