Started on: 12-28-2009 08:16 PM
Replies: 7
Last post by: Notorio on 12-29-2009 04:53 PM
Saxman

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2009 08:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post
They just rattle-canned it yellow and are about to drive it across a pond. So cool - and sad at the same time...
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Saxman

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2009 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post
I imagine it's a rerun, but I'm recording it.
RickN

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

lurtz

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2009 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurtzSend a Private Message to lurtzDirect Link to This Post
I am not sure if I can watch this show any more..... after all of the inaccurate comments made about the fiero, makes me wonder what other things they make false statements about?
lurtz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2009 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurtzSend a Private Message to lurtzDirect Link to This Post

lurtz

270 posts
Member since Dec 2009
Two Fieros???? They had to kill two of them...... They could have atleast let the poor cars display there names "Proudly" Did they really have to scrape the "Fiero" off the intake plenum.. It is too bad the cars looked to be in pretty decent shape. At least decent for any found in the NorthEast.
Darksyde

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2009 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DarksydeSend a Private Message to DarksydeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by lurtz:

I am not sure if I can watch this show any more..... after all of the inaccurate comments made about the fiero, makes me wonder what other things they make false statements about?

I'm pretty sure they never made a Fiero related comment at anytime during the show. just sayin

VFR182

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2009 08:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VFR182Send a Private Message to VFR182Direct Link to This Post
Pretty impressive how it held up in that crash. You know they did let is stand in for a Lambo... I think they should have put some JATO pods on it. ill bet they could have skipped it across lake Michigan with those. It was however a sad but exciting end for another Fiero, hey did that just make my car more rare since there is one less?? I am calling Barrett Jackson today!
Notorio

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2009 04:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NotorioSend a Private Message to NotorioDirect Link to This Post
Just saw that episode last night --- two Fieros wasted .

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock