Fiero on mythbusters by BMTFIERO
Started on: 12-09-2009 11:28 PM
Replies: 4
Last post by: skuzzbomer on 12-10-2009 12:33 AM
BMTFIERO

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2009 11:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BMTFIEROSend a Private Message to BMTFIERODirect Link to This Post
Did anyone see the preview for next week show it appears to involve water, a ramp, and a yellow GT!!!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
FallenShadow 2m4

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2009 11:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FallenShadow 2m4Send a Private Message to FallenShadow 2m4Direct Link to This Post
Sweet I'll have to watch it..

A while back when I fisrt started reading PFF there was a thread saying a "anonymous" tv show was looking for two matching fieros. A few members said it was mythbusters for sure. The myth is seeing if a fiero could beat a ferrari, I think that's what they said. Someone also said they were going to use NOS but I can't remember exactly.
But apparently This isn't the myth tho because of the whole water and ramp thing... Curses to who ever proposed the idea of crashing a fiero to mythbusters.. I hope this episode isn't as hard to watch as the YouTube video of those rednecks running over the CFC cars with their rockclibing jeeps.. One of them being a almost perfect silver fiero gt.. :.(
------------------
--FallenShadow

[This message has been edited by FallenShadow 2m4 (edited 12-09-2009).]

skuzzbomer

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2009 12:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerDirect Link to This Post
That would be this thread... There was another thread about TwitPic having a series of production photos as well.
FallenShadow 2m4

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2009 12:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FallenShadow 2m4Send a Private Message to FallenShadow 2m4Direct Link to This Post
Thx, I would have found them but I'm just useing my iPod touch right now lol
skuzzbomer

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2009 12:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerDirect Link to This Post
That was posted from my BlackBerry... Copy/Paste FTW

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock