Started on: 10-04-2009 03:08 PM
Replies: 16
Last post by: RKB75 on 10-19-2009 07:53 PM
DanFiero

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2009 03:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanFieroSend a Private Message to DanFieroDirect Link to This Post
The Fall cruise this year will begin at 10am on Oct 17th at Wapello.

We will be meeting up with the group in Wapello at Dollar General (address Below). Please find a spot to gather at the side of the building out of the way of their customers.

This cruise will have some nice countryside and include what's called The Great River Historic Loop. This loop takes us right along the Mississippi River and is especially scenic along the Illinois side.

We will grill out at our house then depart to see the Illinois side of the river up to Nauvoo to the end point of the cruise.

Nauvoo is an interesting town if you decide to check it out before heading home. There are wagon tours of Old Nauvoo and an oxen pulled wagon ride, along with many demonstrations in various historic buildings such as blacksmith, gunsmith, brick making and some others.

We hope you join us for some scenery, Fieros and most of all, a good time!

Wapello Dollar General
702 N HWY 61
WAPELLO, IA 52653-1000

Map Link of the Starting Point :Click here:
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
DanFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2009 11:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanFieroSend a Private Message to DanFieroDirect Link to This Post
Oops!! Sorry, I BUMPed this

Dan
DanFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2009 11:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanFieroSend a Private Message to DanFieroDirect Link to This Post
One week to go!! Fall Colors should be about perfect by next week (so I've been told by the uber accurate weather people
NeedForFieros

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2009 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NeedForFierosSend a Private Message to NeedForFierosDirect Link to This Post
Gabe and Rhonda have set up a really nice tour for us. It is going to be some really nice curvy roads to enjoy.

All are welcome. Please post who is going to join us so we wait for you at the Dollar General.
RKB75

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2009 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RKB75Send a Private Message to RKB75Direct Link to This Post
Bump
DanFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2009 11:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanFieroSend a Private Message to DanFieroDirect Link to This Post
Yes here it is the almighty bump and also, If anyone is planning on joining us that is not on our email list pleas shoot me an email with an RSVP so we can get an idea of how much food will be needed and also I can add you to our club email list (Free of charge, no membership fees required).

Saturdays getting closer!!!

Dan
GTMN

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2009 03:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTMNSend a Private Message to GTMNDirect Link to This Post
Bump ttt,
The weather dude assures me it will be a nice crisp clear fall day, perfect for cruising the fall foilage of SE Ia and W Illinois.
Let's see if we can get as colorful a line-up of fieros as the natural scenery will present. So, let's get those beauties out of the garage and on the road one last time before winter makes a serious showing.
Anyone north or west of Iowa City interested in a caravan to the start point of the cruise, let me Know and I'll gladly organize one.

Mark N.
sprnt96

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2009 05:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sprnt96Send a Private Message to sprnt96Direct Link to This Post
my car is put away with the insurance off...unless I can hijack Kevin's Formula
GTMN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2009 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTMNSend a Private Message to GTMNDirect Link to This Post
Definately hijack, he'll never notice that it's missing.
GTMN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2009 07:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTMNSend a Private Message to GTMNDirect Link to This Post

GTMN

355 posts
Member since Sep 2005
OK so, for any and all Fiero cruisers from north and west of Iowa City, I'll be at the Menards parking lot just off exit 91 (the Hwy 1 exit) on Hwy 218. That's 5 miles south of the I-80 and I-380/218 interchange. I plan on leaving there at around 8:30 AM and it should take about an hour to get to Wapello. I would love some company so come on out. Look for me in my gold GT and bring FRS Radios if you have them. I hope to see lots of Fiero friends on Saturday whether you can bring your Fiero or not!
Mark
DanFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2009 12:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanFieroSend a Private Message to DanFieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sprnt96:

my car is put away with the insurance off...unless I can hijack Kevin's Formula

Any Car (or bike if you dare) will work, no Fiero Required.....however work is required so unfortunately I promote it but I won't be able to attend if I'd like to keep my job So please take lots of pics and have lots of fun!!

Dan
PFF
System Bot
RACE

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2009 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEDirect Link to This Post
I'd go but I would get fired. Hopefully next year the events will line up with my days off.
GTMN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2009 12:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTMNSend a Private Message to GTMNDirect Link to This Post
TTT Weather still looking good for an excellent cruise, Hope to see lots of Fieros and friends!
DanFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2009 04:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanFieroSend a Private Message to DanFieroDirect Link to This Post
Just a few hours left bump......hell I need to get to bed, gotta be up in 2 hours to go to work...ugh wish I was driving my car instead.

Have fun!!

Dan
RACE

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2009 05:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEDirect Link to This Post
Have a good time and be safe everyone.
DanFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2009 10:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanFieroSend a Private Message to DanFieroDirect Link to This Post
Time for pics if anyone has any so those of us stuck at work can relive the fun we missed!!

Dan
RKB75

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2009 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RKB75Send a Private Message to RKB75Direct Link to This Post
You will have to check with mark, He remember to bring his camera.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock