NYFOC - Car show this wknd by ACSCAR
Started on: 09-09-2009 11:10 PM
Replies: 34
Last post by: Danyel on 10-02-2009 01:12 AM
ACSCAR

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2009 11:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ACSCARClick Here to visit ACSCAR's HomePageSend a Private Message to ACSCARDirect Link to This Post
Just some general info for you all There is a local show in the fingerlakes region in Bath, NY at the phillips plant put on by a group it is on Sunday rain or shine I do believe since I have peersonally been there in the rain lol, If anyone is going or want to meet up let me know we will definelty be there.

AC2

------------------
NYFOC

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Fierofreak00

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 170
Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2009 12:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Direct Link to This Post
I'm thinking I won't make it....KABOOM!~
ACSCAR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2009 11:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ACSCARClick Here to visit ACSCAR's HomePageSend a Private Message to ACSCARDirect Link to This Post
Its all good not a big deal there is one on the sept 26 I believe right up the road from me if your interested.
AC2

You guys goin to Lititz, pa
Fierofreak00

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2009 08:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Direct Link to This Post
Thinking about it, but a few things have to work out to make it possible. -jason
ACSCAR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2009 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ACSCARClick Here to visit ACSCAR's HomePageSend a Private Message to ACSCARDirect Link to This Post
Its all good they had 138 cars was a fun time some great cars we didnt' place this year as we have in the past but still had a great time hanging with dad and looking at some grea classic cars and talking to some car friends.
AC2

------------------
NYFOC

Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2009 11:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post
well did not get anny new from you....

------------------

Hardpact

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2009 09:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HardpactSend a Private Message to HardpactDirect Link to This Post
that looks awesome!!!!!!!!!!

------------------

BLUE BY YOU!
NYFOC

ACSCAR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2009 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ACSCARClick Here to visit ACSCAR's HomePageSend a Private Message to ACSCARDirect Link to This Post
Ya I got some more I just havnt had the time to email you yet I will here soon lol
ACSCAR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2009 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ACSCARClick Here to visit ACSCAR's HomePageSend a Private Message to ACSCARDirect Link to This Post
DANYEL:::: I tried emailing youbut it keeps saying its invalid I even tried this one on here and that also wont work. So please get ahold of me I have a bunch of stuff to send you.
AC

Adobson1@stny.rr.com
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2009 08:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post
sent you another email adress 250 meg capacity

take care
Danyel
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2009 08:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post

Danyel

6087 posts
Member since Sep 2008
your mail server is not accepting emails

Reporting-MTA: dns;VL-MO-MR003.ip.videotron.ca (tcp-daemon)

Original-recipient: rfc822;Adobson1@stny.rr.com
Final-recipient: rfc822;Adobson1@stny.rr.com
Action: failed
Remote-MTA: dns;hrndva-smtpin01.mail.rr.com
(TCP|10.23.32.23|35267|71.74.56.243|25)
Diagnostic-code: smtp;554 5.7.1 - ERROR: Mail refused - <24.201.245.36>

also try danyelpotvin(at)hotmail(dot)com

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 09-17-2009).]

PFF
System Bot
ACSCAR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2009 08:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ACSCARClick Here to visit ACSCAR's HomePageSend a Private Message to ACSCARDirect Link to This Post
Damn i dont understand it thats ****ed up hhhhmm i tried that one also and tell me invalid email from my end hhhhhhmmm let me see if I can fix it. or I'll try my yahoo which i dont really use. let me see
ac

thanks for the heads up danyel
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2009 12:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post
Hello
I received your mail ... will do a couple of samples and will get back to you ASAP

Take care
Dan
ACSCAR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2009 11:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ACSCARClick Here to visit ACSCAR's HomePageSend a Private Message to ACSCARDirect Link to This Post
Thanks so much danyel NYFOC really truly appreciates it and look forward to seeing what you come up with hehe.
AC
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2009 02:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post

Sample 1
Let me know if I'm in the right direction
Take care
Dan

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 09-21-2009).]

ACSCAR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2009 08:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ACSCARClick Here to visit ACSCAR's HomePageSend a Private Message to ACSCARDirect Link to This Post
OMG that is freakin awsome the only thing I would like to have done is maybe have the state outline in the upper left corner above the falls and would you be able to change my Licese plate on my yellow fiero to ACS CAR which is my pff name and use to my license plate and then send it to me. The place I waas ordering this sign wants it as a pdf/eps and convert the letters what ever that means lol oh1 more thing what size shirt do you wear?
AC2

------------------
NYFOC

Fformula88

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2009 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fformula88Send a Private Message to Fformula88Direct Link to This Post
That's good work!
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2009 12:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post
Here is a pic of the changes wanted .... let me know of any other mods before I do the back-ups... I will have to set up a HTTP link to the EPS/PDF files because they are too large in size ... approx 100-200 megs of data for your guy who will print it. The actual size is 36 inches x 24 inches but can be enlarge to 72 x 48 inches

I will send you my coordinates via PM

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 09-22-2009).]

ACSCAR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2009 07:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ACSCARClick Here to visit ACSCAR's HomePageSend a Private Message to ACSCARDirect Link to This Post
That is perfect thanks dan i still need to know what size shirt you wear also
ac

------------------
NYFOC

Fierofreak00

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2009 07:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Direct Link to This Post
Can you photoshop the big fat guy out of the picture? He's very distracting . -Jason
Hardpact

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2009 10:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HardpactSend a Private Message to HardpactDirect Link to This Post
i agree the hat is just way too much ....lol looks very good danyel....hope you get to come down sometime to watkins and hang out for the weekend~Tom

------------------

BLUE BY YOU!
NYFOC

PFF
System Bot
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2009 11:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post
Yep you can be sure I will come down with the Black Widow to hang around a bit with you guys & gals ..... as for photochopping the fat guy out !!! NO WAY it gives the banner some weight !!!! hehehehe
ACSCAR --you have a PM for my coordinates and the http link to the files..... just right click on the file names and SAVE TARGET AS .... warning the main file is 120 megs hope you have high speed internet !!! Save all files to a thumb drive or local hard drive then burn onto a CD. I've also included the fonts used in the banner (TTF files) so your photo guy can used to make modifications if necessary ....

take care you all ehh
Dan

------------------

The Black Widow Site

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 09-22-2009).]

ACSCAR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2009 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ACSCARClick Here to visit ACSCAR's HomePageSend a Private Message to ACSCARDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys could you hook danyel up with a positive feed back rating for hooking up our club with an awsome banner which I hope will be shown at Lititz PA hopefully well thats the plan whether or not i can get it done in time we will see so thank you so much for helping us dan
AC2

------------------
NYFOC

Fierofreak00

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2009 07:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by ACSCAR:

Hey guys could you hook danyel up with a positive feed back rating for hooking up our club with an awsome banner which I hope will be shown at Lititz PA hopefully well thats the plan whether or not i can get it done in time we will see so thank you so much for helping us dan
AC2

Done!

Hardpact

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2009 07:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HardpactSend a Private Message to HardpactDirect Link to This Post
can't because i already have
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2009 01:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post
ACSCAR --- when you have all the files let me know... I will remove them from my server ....
I'm still looking for a L/H GT Fastback Tail light if any of you know someone who's got it for sale but must not be delaminated ...THX

Take care all ehh
Dan
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2009 11:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post
ACSCAR- can you confirm you have all the files ??? Thanks ...

------------------

The Black Widow Site

Hardpact

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2009 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HardpactSend a Private Message to HardpactDirect Link to This Post
can you send them to me too so i can back them up and maybe set up a web site thanx ~Tom

------------------

BLUE BY YOU!
NYFOC

ACSCAR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2009 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ACSCARClick Here to visit ACSCAR's HomePageSend a Private Message to ACSCARDirect Link to This Post
I should have them dan I should have the sign in hand for the wkend of the show I piut the order in today and gave her everything and she said it would be done by tuesday but def ready most def for wed since i have a meeting on tuesday so i yea it will be at the litiz show guys so us NY boys can represent yea
AC2
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2009 07:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post
If you have the banner done and hanging at the show pleaaasssse take some pics of it and members standing around.... and post here .... THX ya all eh !!!

Dan

------------------

The Black Widow Site

ACSCAR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2009 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ACSCARClick Here to visit ACSCAR's HomePageSend a Private Message to ACSCARDirect Link to This Post
Well I had already planned on that my friend hehe hope to post it soon.
AC2

------------------
NYFOC

PFF
System Bot
Fierofreak00

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2009 07:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Danyel:

If you have the banner done and hanging at the show pleaaasssse take some pics of it and members standing around.... and post here .... THX ya all eh !!!

Dan

It's gonna be a real small picture.....

Dave Deerson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2009 11:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dave DeersonSend a Private Message to Dave DeersonDirect Link to This Post
I would love to be there to meet other Fiero people as I will be in the area this weekend. However I will be running the car at The Glen Fri., Sat., and Sun., so I won't be able to get over to the show. Good luck on a great event despite the worrying weather forcast.

Dave D.

ACSCAR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2009 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ACSCARClick Here to visit ACSCAR's HomePageSend a Private Message to ACSCARDirect Link to This Post
Good luck at the glen and maybe you can come up for the 5th annual next year would love to see your car and hear your stories and of course check out that fiero, what kind of racing do you do,
AC2

------------------
NYFOC

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2009 01:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post
ACSCAR --- did they get the banner done in time ?

------------------

The Black Widow Site

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock