Kick Hill Swap Meet by 87V6GT
Started on: 07-22-2009 05:21 PM
Replies: 49
Last post by: 87V6GT on 08-28-2009 02:00 PM
87V6GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2009 05:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87V6GTClick Here to visit 87V6GT's HomePageSend a Private Message to 87V6GTDirect Link to This Post

Do you have a date for the Kick Hill swap Meet yet?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Phil

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2009 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilSend a Private Message to PhilDirect Link to This Post
Just got the date confirmed today. Join the New England Fiero Association for our annual swap meet at Kick Hill on Saturday, August 22, 2009.

I'll get more information out soon.

Gwen Randolph, NEFA President
IVANNATINKLE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2009 12:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IVANNATINKLESend a Private Message to IVANNATINKLEDirect Link to This Post
1what theres a New England fiero association.... tell me more please!
Phil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2009 07:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilSend a Private Message to PhilDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IVANNATINKLE:

1what theres a New England fiero association.... tell me more please!

Go to www.fieropride.com

[This message has been edited by Phil (edited 07-23-2009).]

87V6GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2009 09:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87V6GTClick Here to visit 87V6GT's HomePageSend a Private Message to 87V6GTDirect Link to This Post
Hi. I just loged on to your web site and the pics of the cars show up on my computer just 3/4 " high.

I think I'll be going to the swap meet and bring down some extra parts I don't need.

Russ.K.
Phil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2009 09:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilSend a Private Message to PhilDirect Link to This Post
It's that time of year once again.......the annual NEFA Swap Meet at Kick Hill Farms in Lebanon, CT. Saturday, August 15, 2009. Let's meet at 11:00 a.m.

Are you looking for that special part or parts to update your Fiero? Do you have some extra Fiero parts you want to sell or trade? The NEFA Swap Meet could be your day.

Here's the address and a directions link to Kick Hill if needed.

464 Kick Hill Rd
Lebanon, CT 06249-1328
(860) 642-4362
Get directions

Looking forward to seeing everyone. The NEFA Swap Meet is always a fun.

Phil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2009 11:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilSend a Private Message to PhilDirect Link to This Post

Phil

7033 posts
Member since Apr 99
Sorry, sorry, sorry.....I made a big mistake. Thanks to Les for catching it and telling me. The NEFA Swap Meet is SATURDAY, AUGUST 22, 2009.........NOT the 15th.

Hope to see you.

Jncomutt

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 221
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2009 01:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JncomuttSend a Private Message to JncomuttDirect Link to This Post
I don't think I'll be able to make it this year. I move back down to school the 17th. Bleh.
Phil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2009 03:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilSend a Private Message to PhilDirect Link to This Post
We're just going to have to get you graduated so you have more free time

Gwen
RockyBalboaLives

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2009 07:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RockyBalboaLivesSend a Private Message to RockyBalboaLivesDirect Link to This Post
Are newbies welcome or is this just for veterans? I would love to drive my 88 Formula down there, I have a buddy who has some parts in his back yard, fender, wing, sunroof ect..
Phil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2009 07:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilSend a Private Message to PhilDirect Link to This Post
All are welcome.
PFF
System Bot
chucks85fastback

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2009 04:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chucks85fastbackClick Here to visit chucks85fastback's HomePageSend a Private Message to chucks85fastbackDirect Link to This Post
I'll try to make it, hopefully i wont be working.
Xanth

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 174
Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2009 04:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for XanthSend a Private Message to XanthDirect Link to This Post
Can't believe its been a year already, seems like I was just there.
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2009 05:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
Make sure someone takes plenty of pictures.
Sundowner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2009 11:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SundownerSend a Private Message to SundownerDirect Link to This Post
I'll be there - only live about 15 minutes away so I really have no excuse.
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2009 07:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post
Bump, Aug 22nd... coming up fast, this is a GREAT Event and Kick Hill has TONS of parts... going to look for some old pics
mtownfiero

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2009 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mtownfieroSend a Private Message to mtownfieroDirect Link to This Post
I'm planning on going . So whats everyone bringing?
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2009 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post
Pics from past events:

[This message has been edited by Back On Holiday (edited 08-12-2009).]

pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2009 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
holy......... andrew were goin thats all there is to it.
chrismclubm

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2009 12:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for chrismclubmSend a Private Message to chrismclubmDirect Link to This Post
:O - - this is like stepping into the fiero factory, but only 25 years later.

------------------
1986 GT Fiero Owner & Enthusiast
For Fiero updates, visit my site http://educatorstop15.com/fieropage.htm

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2009 12:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
Im going to let andrew have the last word on this but it looks like so far me andrew and scott are all going to come up for the day still waiting on daves answer. (sorry guys no fiero's) but were looking at renting a truck or a car for the trip.

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 08-13-2009).]

PFF
System Bot
N3M3S1S

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2009 12:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for N3M3S1SSend a Private Message to N3M3S1SDirect Link to This Post
Looks like it's gonna be an awesome time! I'm Scott, by the way. =P
Phil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2009 09:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilSend a Private Message to PhilDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the advertisement for Kick Hill Farm. Pictures are worth a thousand words.
The NEFA Swap Meet is always a fun event. See everyone on the 22nd.

Sundowner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2009 11:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SundownerSend a Private Message to SundownerDirect Link to This Post
I went to this place a few times when I was younger. Glad to see nothing has changed! Last time I was there Bob was working on rebuilding an old Vietnam era Medi-vac chopper - I wonder what ever became of that project! Also I would love to know what the strip-count is at this point. Last I knew it was something like over 700 Fieros completely torn down to the bolts. If you need a part that Bob doesn't have... it didn't come on a Fiero!

Just a side note... to this day my friends still joke that when a fiero dies - a flock of Bob's Emu's show up to cart it away to the farm.

[This message has been edited by Sundowner (edited 08-13-2009).]

Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2009 08:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Sundowner:

I went to this place a few times when I was younger. Glad to see nothing has changed! Last time I was there Bob was working on rebuilding an old Vietnam era Medi-vac chopper - I wonder what ever became of that project! Also I would love to know what the strip-count is at this point. Last I knew it was something like over 700 Fieros completely torn down to the bolts. If you need a part that Bob doesn't have... it didn't come on a Fiero!

Just a side note... to this day my friends still joke that when a fiero dies - a flock of Bob's Emu's show up to cart it away to the farm.

I do believe that both helicopters were lost in the fire he had back in 2000? or maybe just the garage that housed them?
Xerces_Blackthorne

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2009 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
If anyone happens across a set of rear 88 knuckles and can grab them for Me if they aren't too expensive, it would be greatly appreciated. I would certainly Reimburse you and throw a bit extra your way for the trouble (unless its Rick, of course)

------------------
A nihilist is a man who judges of the world as it is that it ought NOT to be, and of the world as it ought to be that it does not exist. According to this view, our existence (action, suffering, willing, feeling) has no meaning: the pathos of 'in vain' is the nihilists' pathos — at the same time, as pathos, an inconsistency on the part of the nihilists.

– Friedrich Nietzsche, The Will to Power, section 585

"I praise, I do not reproach, [nihilism's] arrival. I believe it is one of the greatest crises, a moment of the deepest self-reflection of humanity. Whether man recovers from it, whether he becomes master of this crisis, is a question of his strength!".

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Daredevil05

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2009 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Daredevil05Send a Private Message to Daredevil05Direct Link to This Post
Slick Rick
chucks85fastback

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2009 01:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chucks85fastbackClick Here to visit chucks85fastback's HomePageSend a Private Message to chucks85fastbackDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Back On Holiday:

I do believe that both helicopters were lost in the fire he had back in 2000? or maybe just the garage that housed them?

he had the chopper back in 2006 or so but its gone now, so is the airplane wing in the goat pen.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2009 11:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Xerces_Blackthorne:

If anyone happens across a set of rear 88 knuckles and can grab them for Me if they aren't too expensive, it would be greatly appreciated. I would certainly Reimburse you and throw a bit extra your way for the trouble (unless its Rick, of course)

lol who says im spending a dime for you?

anyways back on topic here. We are going to be renting a car or a van and driving up there for this meet up. So far its me andrew scott mostlikeley dave and my friend julia. looking forward to meeting some new fiero owners.
Phil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2009 08:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilSend a Private Message to PhilDirect Link to This Post
Looking forward to seeing everyone on Saturday at the NEFA Swap Meet.

Sundowner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2009 09:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SundownerSend a Private Message to SundownerDirect Link to This Post
I'll be there with the formula I just picked up in NH. It's got a few quirks that I would love to get some feedback on. Replacing the EGR valve and cleaning up the engine compartment this week so it'll be a little easier to see where she's bleeding from.
PFF
System Bot
Sundowner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2009 09:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SundownerSend a Private Message to SundownerDirect Link to This Post
Bump
Phil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2009 12:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilSend a Private Message to PhilDirect Link to This Post
See you all tomorrow.

RED85

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2009 01:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RED85Send a Private Message to RED85Direct Link to This Post
Gwen

Barb & I will be there tommorrow... if the weather holds out...

Michele
FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2009 04:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
Have fun!

Hope the weather is decent!
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2009 12:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post
Bump b4 bed
N3M3S1S

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2009 01:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for N3M3S1SSend a Private Message to N3M3S1SDirect Link to This Post
Bump before last beer is gone!
Xanth

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 174
Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2009 08:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for XanthSend a Private Message to XanthDirect Link to This Post
My dad and I will be there with the Indy and Formula, looking forward to it.
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2009 11:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post
Couple people (unnamed) decided not to call back/answer phone so we decided not to go with only 2 people to share the cost of fuel/tolls
N3M3S1S

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2009 01:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for N3M3S1SSend a Private Message to N3M3S1SDirect Link to This Post
Ahem. I ended up crashing out at 3am. Didn't wake up till noon. My bad.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock