Started on: 07-14-2009 08:50 PM
Replies: 23
Last post by: pokeyfiero on 07-15-2009 11:25 PM
FIEROFLYER

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 180
Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2009 08:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYERDirect Link to This Post
Lloyd I would appreciate it if you stopped sending me emails comparing me to you, I fell behind for health reasons and am no longer making harnesses or doing engine swaps because of it.
There is no way that I am going to help you get back some kind of respect just so you can do it all over again.
Once I realized that I could no longer keep up I stopped accepting work and decided it was time to stop completely because I could no longer guarantee that I could get things done in a reasonable amount of time.
I did not take in money for years with no intentions of doing the work or use the people on here to fund trips around the world or to live off of in any way.
I was swamped with work most of which I did not even agree to do and my body gave out on me trying to do it. I was forced to stop for a while and uproot my family to move back into town closer to my doctor and where things are within walking distance as I am no longer able to drive for long periods of time.
Unlike you I did not rip any one off and am not sitting here trying to say that I did nothging wrong so people will want me to do work for them again. I also only fell a few months behind not years so stop sending me emails and leave me alone. Dan
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2009 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post
Dan, some of us have been worried about your health and glad to see your up and about.
FastFieros

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 265
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2009 02:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FastFierosClick Here to visit FastFieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastFierosDirect Link to This Post
Right, like you and 3 others just had to send me harassing emails during my time off for family issues to be resolved. I am talking really really distasteful emails too....

Sucks to be on the receiving end and not the giving end, right Dan… //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/101006.html ( selective reading )

See, I did not run from anyone. I am still here in the same house of 10 years. Still the same phone number of 15 years. Still the same email address of 12 years. Wow, like I was really running anywhere. I sent you private emails to let you know how I felt about the way you treated me. Now you do the same back to others.

Then you turn around and want to make it a public thing…

You remember these emails and PFF postings..

Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2008 9:20 AM
To: FastFieros@FastFieros.com
Subject: get a life

Hey, get out of your lazy boy chair and in the shop working on those wiring harness. You ran down Dark Horzion to the point of some little boy hanging out on the internet pissing on your workmanship, and now you are pissing away your work. Your ethics appear to be a bad example for any family you are trying to raise. My health is getting worse, but I get my kids are out there helping me out. Life’s full of issues lloyd, get back to work or give back the money. By the way, I am starting to get your no commitment work since you seem to have bailed out on everyone. I will make you look so bad you will never get another wire harness from pennock forum. Go back to china we don’t need you here. Your over there raping babys most likely.

Then there was the posting of this PFF>

My advice to lloyd is get off your ass and get these people taken care of you do not need a shop to make wiring harnesses, heck I make them in a small room upstarir in my home. Dan

Then this>>

Unless he is hiding out in China looking for a warranty replacement bride he must be around his house at some point so I do not understand why no one has ben able to get a hold of him or get the local police to do it for them. Dan

More name calling of my wife in emails

Hey lloyd, did you have to go back to china to get another mail order bride? Sicko… get back to work on those harness.

Posted here on PFF

Listen jack off go back to China for another mail order bride or has your warranty finally expired and stay there.

[/quote]

Like Tony Kania always likes to relate to, what comes around goes around.

Give back the LS4 money and harness ( you know who’s I am talking about ) and let me do it the PROPER way. I just fixed 2 of your wiring harness. That Series 3 3800sc attempt you made was 100% wrong. Email to Mike and ask him if you want to. Your not doing anyone any favors making the harness wrong, and then not being able to support the customer problems there after because you don’t have the practical application in knowing what the problem is and how to fix it. Books cant teach you everything.

Oh, get well soon.. so you can full fill your commitments.

[This message has been edited by FastFieros (edited 07-15-2009).]

PK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2009 02:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PKSend a Private Message to PKDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FastFieros:
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/101006.html Does this guy have his harness?

If you read the thread, it will answer that question for you.

FastFieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2009 02:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FastFierosClick Here to visit FastFieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastFierosDirect Link to This Post
Selective reading.. sucks to be old.
RideZiLightning

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2009 04:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RideZiLightningSend a Private Message to RideZiLightningDirect Link to This Post
Man, how old are you guys? How have you not figured this stuff out by now?

It is never good to have enemies, ever. Just be nice to eachother, arguing does not get you anywhere

Wouldn't it be so much better if you didn't have to worry about things like this and we could all just get along?

It must feel really good writing bad things about people

C'mon
FIEROFLYER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2009 08:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYERDirect Link to This Post

Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2008 9:20 AM
To: FastFieros@FastFieros.com
Subject: get a life

Hey, get out of your lazy boy chair and in the shop working on those wiring harness. You ran down Dark Horzion to the point of some little boy hanging out on the internet pissing on your workmanship, and now you are pissing away your work. Your ethics appear to be a bad example for any family you are trying to raise. My health is getting worse, but I get my kids are out there helping me out. Life’s full of issues lloyd, get back to work or give back the money. By the way, I am starting to get your no commitment work since you seem to have bailed out on everyone. I will make you look so bad you will never get another wire harness from pennock forum. Go back to china we don’t need you here. Your over there raping babys most likely.

Nice work of fiction here on this one, you making up this crap of the top of your head or spending days thinking about your next lie. Just like the lies about harnesses of mine you supposedly had to fix, why would some one send one of my harnesses to you when I fully warranty them.
It is pieces of crap like you that give nice forums like this a bad name.
For your info I have two left to do and one of them is just about finished and will be out this week, Quite a few that I did was to take care of people you ripped off so why don't you start paying them back what is owed instead of wasting time bothering me. Dan
Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 295
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2009 08:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post
Someone has to say it: In before the trash can.
FIEROFLYER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2009 09:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYERDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Synthesis:

Someone has to say it: In before the trash can.

That is what Lloyd wants that way every posting that he does not like just dissapears and he can go and start all over again ripping people off.
All I want is for him to leave me alone and go bug some one else, either that or I resign from this forum which is also some thing he wants. Dan
darkhorizon

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 451
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2009 09:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonDirect Link to This Post

either that or I resign from this forum which is also some thing he wants. Dan

I found that my perseverance won out on Lloyd in the end of things.... He is like an annoying swarm of mosquitoes, as in he is REALLY annoying for a few months, then slowly goes back into hibernation. Just remember that his words have little to no meaning behind them anymore, as I feel that he has lost all credibility to most everyone in this community.
all4u

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2009 09:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for all4uSend a Private Message to all4uDirect Link to This Post
Ok, forgive me, I'm new. I read this whole thread, three times and I'm still lost. Who is the bad guy and who is the good guy? I understand they both sell 3800 series wiring harnesses but do either of these guys have a site? Are they established businesses or just starting out? Try to be understanding that when trying a new harness or just starting, mistakes happen and production is slow. Don't get angry when a harness doesn't come right away. If you order the harness before you start your conversion, it will be there by the time you need it. Also understand that the person making the harness may not be at fault also because if he needs parts for the harness and his hook up doesn't have them, he might have the harness ready but is missing those few parts his hook up doesn't have. I'm lost so maybe someone can put all this in baby language. Don't mean to jack the thread but I do want to do either a LS1 conversion or a SC 3800 and I need to know who can do the wiring for it.
PFF
System Bot
couldahadaV8

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2009 10:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for couldahadaV8Click Here to visit couldahadaV8's HomePageSend a Private Message to couldahadaV8Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by all4u:

Also understand that the person making the harness may not be at fault also because if he needs parts for the harness and his hook up doesn't have them, he might have the harness ready but is missing those few parts his hook up doesn't have.

Then he should call/email the customer and explain the situation, not sit there ignoring the customer that is desperately trying to get in touch with him for info.

Rick

[This message has been edited by couldahadaV8 (edited 07-15-2009).]

darkhorizon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2009 12:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonDirect Link to This Post

but I do want to do either a LS1 conversion or a SC 3800 and I need to know who can do the wiring for it.

If you can change drum brakes, you can do a wiring harness. It is more just a matter of time rather than "knowledge" or "skills". Anyone with simple automotive skills can easily learn how to solder, de-pin connectors, or whatever.. the actual swap wiring is nothing more than following a VERY clear set of directions found on many many many websites and on this forum.

For the "newbs" to the loyde debate... just do a search on him, and you should find alot of fun stuff.... this should take a good hour to read through.. and it is really just the tips of MANY icebergs of bad experiences with lloyd. A whole load of things went under the radar and never surfaced on the forum...

Dan has been doing 3800 swap harnesses for a fairly fair cost for the last few years, but has made it clear that he has limited time and ability.
FastFieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2009 01:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastFierosClick Here to visit FastFieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastFierosDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by darkhorizon:

For the "newbs" to the loyde debate... just do a search on him, and you should find alot of fun stuff.... this should take a good hour to read through.. and it is really just the tips of MANY icebergs of bad experiences with lloyd. A whole load of things went under the radar and never surfaced on the forum...

I dont go hibernate, I just dont instigate on public forums where it is not my business to stick my nose. Unlike you and your lifestyle Scott. I have talked with several people about you and the way you were at the 25th. Some little punk kid that is quiet as a mouse in person, but get behind the keyboard where you are protected in your little shell, you think you are ‘the man’ .. 5 more years Scott, I think you might mature enough to have a good conversation. Only time will tell on anything.

http://www.fastfieros.com/projects with the best intentions of help... End to end customer support. The support starts at the car, and ends at the driver.

LAMBO

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2009 01:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LAMBOSend a Private Message to LAMBODirect Link to This Post
Dan, you have a PM, and it has nothing to do with this thread (and nothing to do with making any new harness )
darkhorizon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2009 05:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonDirect Link to This Post

I have talked with several people about you and the way you were at the 25th. Some little punk kid that is quiet as a mouse in person, but get behind the keyboard where you are protected in your little shell, you think you are ‘the man’

Many people on here know that is very far from the truth... Hell there is even a thread were this was discussed.

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/071804.html

A select few talked to me, and I dont think any of them have anything negative to say. Anyone that you would have "heard from" made an effort to avoid me as I had no way of identifying them, while they knew who I was without a doubt.
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2009 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
I'll second this one. In before the trash.
You two shouldn't be airing your dirty laundry in public.
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2009 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by avengador1:

I'll second this one. In before the trash.
You two shouldn't be airing your dirty laundry in public.

In Before Trashcan!

hookdonspeed

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2009 07:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedDirect Link to This Post

Nurb432

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2009 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by RideZiLightning:

Man, how old are you guys? How have you not figured this stuff out by now?

It is never good to have enemies, ever. Just be nice to eachother, arguing does not get you anywhere

Wouldn't it be so much better if you didn't have to worry about things like this and we could all just get along?

It must feel really good writing bad things about people

C'mon

LIfe is too short to make enemies.
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2009 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post
In before trash can
PFF
System Bot
c.r.weeks

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2009 11:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for c.r.weeksSend a Private Message to c.r.weeksDirect Link to This Post
crazyinkc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-15-2009 11:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crazyinkcSend a Private Message to crazyinkcDirect Link to This Post
zomg

------------------
-FieroGirl Muahahaha

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2009 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Nurb432:

LIfe is too short to make enemies.

Life is too short to keep enemies.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock