Movie Sighting: Short Circuit 2 by ShockWave
Started on: 06-24-2009 01:38 PM
Replies: 6
Last post by: ShockWave on 06-27-2009 01:22 AM
ShockWave

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2009 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ShockWaveSend a Private Message to ShockWaveDirect Link to This Post
Spotted what looks like a red bumperpad notchback in the movie Short Circuit 2 during the scene where Fred and #5 are chasing Oscar and the diamond thieves. It only appears for a few seconds. Sorry for eye-cancer-causing bad quality, one of these days I'll invest in a USB VCR:

[This message has been edited by ShockWave (edited 06-24-2009).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
ShockWave

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2009 01:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ShockWaveSend a Private Message to ShockWaveDirect Link to This Post
Someone has it on YouTube. Appears at 4:15
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEA9C_Mp4wg

------------------

| Fiero Blog | CarDomain Page | Member: NIFE, Mis-Shifts |

"Rock over London, Rock on Chicago! Pontiac - We Build Excitement!" - Wesley Willis

PerKr

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2009 01:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PerKrClick Here to visit PerKr's HomePageSend a Private Message to PerKrDirect Link to This Post
sure looks like a Fiero... Either way, thanks for reminding me about that movie, I loved it when I was a kid
Frizlefrak

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2009 07:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FrizlefrakSend a Private Message to FrizlefrakDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PerKr:

sure looks like a Fiero... Either way, thanks for reminding me about that movie, I loved it when I was a kid

"Los Locos kick your ass....Los Locos kick your face....Los Locos kick your balls....Into Outer Space!!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rxlidAR3Fw

I loved the Short Circuit movies.

[This message has been edited by Frizlefrak (edited 06-26-2009).]

RickN

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2009 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RickNSend a Private Message to RickNDirect Link to This Post
It could be a Fiero but I'm not so sure. There's just something wrong with the front. No visible headlight cover lines, no hood emblem, no horizontal trim above the bumper pads, and the license plate seems to set too high compared the top of the bumper pads.

------------------
RickN
White 88GT 5spd
White 85GT Auto
White 99 F250SD 7.3PSD 6spd
1956 Ford 860 Tractor w/ Freeman Loader

RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2009 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZDirect Link to This Post
All the times I ever saw the movie, I don't know how I missed that. Nice catch!

------------------

1984 Fiero SE

ShockWave

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2009 01:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ShockWaveSend a Private Message to ShockWaveDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RickN:

It could be a Fiero but I'm not so sure. There's just something wrong with the front. No visible headlight cover lines, no hood emblem, no horizontal trim above the bumper pads, and the license plate seems to set too high compared the top of the bumper pads.

Watch the YouTube video in high quality in full screen, I can see bumperpads and just barely see the headlight door lines.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock