Started on: 05-11-2009 08:53 PM
Replies: 35
Last post by: Dave E Bouy on 06-16-2009 07:55 PM
PBJ

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2009 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PBJSend a Private Message to PBJDirect Link to This Post
It is time to announce our first cruise of the 2009 season. Sunday June 14th...We will be meeting at the Flying J for 1PM, 3700 Highbury Avenue South London, ON N6N 1P3 which is just at Highbury and 401 very visible from the 401. at the south west corner of the parking lot. From there we will be traveling to Ipperwash beach on Lake Huron. We plan on arriving at this beach that we can drive and park on around 2:30. From the beach we can swim, tan, visit, boat and tube for the afternoon (Our fiero is now a boat we all can enjoy). After the beach we will be heading just slightly north to Port Franks Yacht Club to enjoy a BBQ and camp fire ( www.pfyc.ca ). At PFYC your entrance and BBQ will be taken care of by SOFA so you only need to bring chairs and munchies.

Any questions?

Pete

Here are some pics from the past.

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

------------------

[This message has been edited by PBJ (edited 05-11-2009).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Dave E Bouy

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2009 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dave E BouySend a Private Message to Dave E BouyDirect Link to This Post
Count Dave E Bouy and Sue B Do in. I've been itchin for a cruise for a while. I've had the Fiero out since late March. See everyone in a month or so.
doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2009 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Direct Link to This Post
I'm in as well! I'll be bringing my gf too

------------------

Arns85GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2009 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Arns85GTSend a Private Message to Arns85GTDirect Link to This Post
Great plan. Ipperwash, the sand, the lake, the boat, BBQ at the Yacht Club. What more to ask?

Arn
x-thumpr-x

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2009 11:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for x-thumpr-xSend a Private Message to x-thumpr-xDirect Link to This Post
Would love to come, actually we'll be in the area but heading home from Vanfest in Aylmer. Going camping that weekend for the big van/truck show with a bunch of friends (11-14th) we will be in the blazer and not the fiero.

------------------

G.T. Fieros

DrCPU

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2009 07:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DrCPUSend a Private Message to DrCPUDirect Link to This Post
My calendar is open and couldn't think of a better way to spend the day. Won't be able to make Aug 8th SOFA meet so this one is a must! Will bring the GF as well..

Dave

------------------

Eclipse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2009 03:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EclipseSend a Private Message to EclipseDirect Link to This Post
I'll see what I can do. I'd love to be there!

------------------
Jay Brintnell
Southern Ontario Fiero Association and the Ontario Pontiac Club

Learning is not compulsory. Neither is survival. - W. Edwards Deming

Fiero2m8

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2009 07:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero2m8Click Here to visit Fiero2m8's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero2m8Direct Link to This Post
I marked it on my calendar - sounds like a good time and I should be available.

------------------

Indy Northstar-Stretch ~ LT1-NOS Roadster

Saber49

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 86
Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2009 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Saber49Send a Private Message to Saber49Direct Link to This Post
I'm off that weekend and am working on getting the car fully ready to make long trips... If not i'll bring the sky... i love a good london cruise so either way i'll be there!

Andy

------------------

PBJ

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2009 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PBJSend a Private Message to PBJDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the replies, keep them coming so I know how much food to get. Remember you do not have to bring your fiero, just an interest in them. Also this even is open to friends and family.

Pete

------------------

FieroMatt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2009 05:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMattClick Here to visit FieroMatt's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroMattDirect Link to This Post
I'm going to try and make it. I have the Black Bear rally on the 13th, in Dorset so hopefully I can get back, get some sleep and come out.
PFF
System Bot
Arns85GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2009 08:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Arns85GTSend a Private Message to Arns85GTDirect Link to This Post
Ellen and me for certain. (oops)

Arn

[This message has been edited by Arns85GT (edited 05-29-2009).]

can_add

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2009 10:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for can_addClick Here to visit can_add's HomePageSend a Private Message to can_addDirect Link to This Post
I'm going to try and make it out too.

But I might only have time to meet you guys at the beach and then take off after that. I'll see if my dads got time to cruise out with me in his z3.
Arns85GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2009 08:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Arns85GTSend a Private Message to Arns85GTDirect Link to This Post
This cruise will be a leisure cruise. A nice relaxing country drive with the Beach at the end. Stopping for a breather in Forest likely. The Lake Huron beach is a peach. The water is clear and and sand is clean

Ellen will be away but I'll be bringing Dexter along.

Arn
Dave E Bouy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2009 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dave E BouySend a Private Message to Dave E BouyDirect Link to This Post
Better get this back up near the top. Looking forward to seeing the SOFA peeps again.
Arns85GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2009 10:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Arns85GTSend a Private Message to Arns85GTDirect Link to This Post
I sent out an email to our list, so check your bulk emails in case your service identifies it as junk.
RSVP for a head count for food please and thanks. The weather looks good and we'll have a great day.

Arn
Pyrthian

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2009 11:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianDirect Link to This Post
wish the border crossing wasnt such a b!tch anynmore......
doublec4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2009 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Direct Link to This Post
I never got the email, but count me and one other in...

------------------

m0sh_man

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2009 09:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for m0sh_manSend a Private Message to m0sh_manDirect Link to This Post
sorry im not going to be coming, its alittle too far of a drive for me, but im curious about your fiero situation PBJ, i wasnt aware that you still had one, and if you do id love to see what kinda creation you've come up with, all your past projects were very interesting.

matthew
Eclipse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2009 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EclipseSend a Private Message to EclipseDirect Link to This Post
Hi all. I've taken the week off and am taking the family camping, so I won't make it to the cruise this year. Have fun and post some good pics!

J

------------------
Jay Brintnell
Southern Ontario Fiero Association and the Ontario Pontiac Club

Learning is not compulsory. Neither is survival. - W. Edwards Deming

doublec4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2009 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Direct Link to This Post
It's supposed to rain, but who knows about those weather predictions

------------------

PFF
System Bot
Arns85GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2009 10:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Arns85GTSend a Private Message to Arns85GTDirect Link to This Post
Saturday is 30% chance of rain. Sunday, our cruise day is clear and sunny

Arn
doublec4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2009 11:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Arns85GT:

Saturday is 30% chance of rain. Sunday, our cruise day is clear and sunny

Arn

See, lol, changes everyday

------------------

Arns85GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2009 06:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Arns85GTSend a Private Message to Arns85GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Pyrthian:

wish the border crossing wasnt such a b!tch anynmore......

For the guys in Michigan, the Bluewater Bridge is pretty good on Sunday morning. If you have your passport or Nexis card it is a breeze. Hope you can come.

Arn
PBJ

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2009 05:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PBJSend a Private Message to PBJDirect Link to This Post
The day is coming near. I doubt with all the cold weather we will be swiming in lake Huron, but bring some shorts you can wade out to the boat if you want a ride, cause there is no dock at ipperwash beach. I will still have the tubes if any are daring enough to go for a ride.

Pete

------------------

doublec4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2009 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Direct Link to This Post
Can't wait should be a great time!

------------------

rourke_87_T-Top

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2009 10:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rourke_87_T-TopSend a Private Message to rourke_87_T-TopDirect Link to This Post
I'll be working this weekend, but would like to attend future events and need to do a little more work to my car yet so looking forward to another time.
Arns85GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2009 07:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Arns85GTSend a Private Message to Arns85GTDirect Link to This Post
Thankyou Pete and Becky for hosting a great time at the Lake today. Pics will follow. Nice folks, nice time, great weather.

Arn

------------------

Dave E Bouy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2009 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dave E BouySend a Private Message to Dave E BouyDirect Link to This Post
We had a great time as usual. Thanks to Pete and Becky for hosting us and sharing their boat with us. Hear are some pics

I call this one Becky Comes Ashore

Chris and Stefanie try the tube

[This message has been edited by Dave E Bouy (edited 06-16-2009).]

PBJ

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2009 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PBJSend a Private Message to PBJDirect Link to This Post
It was a great day, thank you all who made it out! Increadable weather, especially compared to every other day this year. It was warmer at the beach then in London today. Thanks too for sharing the pics, and to Arn for helping us put this together.

Pete

------------------

Arns85GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2009 09:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Arns85GTSend a Private Message to Arns85GTDirect Link to This Post
Nice view, Ipperwash Beach

Boarding PBJ's Gorgeous Boat

Of course one person got a ride

But they both got wet anyway

Altogether, a nice relaxing day

[This message has been edited by Arns85GT (edited 06-15-2009).]

PFF
System Bot
doublec4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2009 11:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Direct Link to This Post
Stefanie and I had a great time!! Thanks to everyone involved in organizing this, and thank you Pete and Becky for the generous use of your boat That was Stef's first time tubing, she had a blast, even if we didn't have bathing suits haha

------------------

doublec4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2009 11:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Direct Link to This Post
Here are some pictures that Stef and I took:

Getting ready for the cruise:

Everyone starting on our way:

Stopping at Tim Hortons along the way:

Arriving at the beach:

Getting on Pete and Becky's boat... you can notice how my pants are soaked and my gf managed to stay dry.... I wonder how that happened... (made me carry her lol)

Tubing!

Back over to the dock for a bbq:

A beautiful sky over the lake to end the day:

And a drive home behind some of the member's other cool cars:

What a wonderful day

------------------

doublec4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2009 11:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Direct Link to This Post

doublec4

8289 posts
Member since Jun 2003
A couple of short videos of the crazy drivers Don't mind the amateur camera work

------------------

RollinRedGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2009 07:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RollinRedGTSend a Private Message to RollinRedGTDirect Link to This Post
Looks like everyone had a good time!! Hope you was wearin sunblock Dave E Bouy ghostly whie skin burns quick!!!! (lol)
Maybe one of these days I'll get mine running the way it use to!
Had it in the shop just before goin to michigan show last year, since coming back from that show haven't been to excited with the way it's been running. Runs ok but not a smooth as it use too! But that's ok it looks nice and shinney in my underground!! (lol)

------------------

1985 Fiero GT

Dave E Bouy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2009 07:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dave E BouySend a Private Message to Dave E BouyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RollinRedGT:

Looks like everyone had a good time!! Hope you was wearin sunblock Dave E Bouy ghostly whie skin burns quick!!!! (lol)

Oh Scottie I've had sunburns that legends are made of and yes you have to get the rollin back into RollinRedGT. You're missin the good times man!

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock