Celebration of Lee Mizelles Life ( Fiero Lover by Capitol City Fiero
Started on: 05-04-2009 12:13 AM
Replies: 9
Last post by: Capitol City Fiero on 05-08-2009 09:37 PM
Capitol City Fiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2009 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Capitol City FieroSend a Private Message to Capitol City FieroDirect Link to This Post
Leland D. Mizelle Under the loving care of his family and Hospice, went home to be with the Lord on Wednesday, April 29, 2009, at the age of 72. A service celebrating Lee's life will be held at the Leslie Faith Assembly of God on Saturday, May 2, 2009 at 10:00 a.m. with Rev. David Baltes officiating. Interment will follow at Woodlawn Cemetery in Leslie. The family will receive friends at the church on Friday from 2 to 4 and 6 to 8 p.m. For those who wish, memorial contributions may be made to Great Lakes Hospice or to the Leslie Faith Assembly of God. The family would like to thank and recognize Hospice, Dr. Axelson and Dr. Hirth of Jackson, and Dr. Hussein of Florida for their love and care they gave Lee.

Sincerely,

Tim and Linda Evans

[This message has been edited by Capitol City Fiero (edited 05-25-2009).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2009 09:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post
We lose another one.

Was Lee a member on the forum?
Capitol City Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2009 09:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Capitol City FieroSend a Private Message to Capitol City FieroDirect Link to This Post
No, he loved to be around fiero people and show off his fiero
Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2009 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Direct Link to This Post
Lee was a wonderful person and I always enjoyed competing with him. He even once made the trip to PA for the Dutch Classic with his son-in-law, Bob Holtz (Ivory Fiero). His cars were always immaculate and he loved to talk about them. My family always enjoyed his company.

I still have the brush set he gave me and everytime I detail my car I think of him.

~ Jennifer
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2009 03:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaDirect Link to This Post
Senior citizens are a very small percentage of Fiero owners but it's great having them among us. The hobby shouldn't be only for the young kids and us middle age guys. Its sad to hear when a member of the Fiero community passes on but a joy to know that this man was able to join in the fun. Our hearts and prayers go out to the Mizelles family for their loss. Rest in comfort of knowing that he is now with Jesus, our Lord and savior.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, 3.4" Pulley, N* TB, LS1 MAF, Flotech Exhaust Autolite 104's Custom CAI 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

WingNut - MD

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2009 05:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WingNut - MDClick Here to visit WingNut - MD's HomePageSend a Private Message to WingNut - MDDirect Link to This Post
Sorry to hear this sad news. Prayers out to Bob & Shelly and the rest of Lee's family.
DL10

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2009 05:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Direct Link to This Post
Wow I'm so sorry to here this. Lee bought my 88GT a few years back and him and Bob were in the process or restoring it. Prayers and condolences sent to he family.
Darth Fiero

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 361
Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2009 11:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Darth FieroClick Here to visit Darth Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Darth FieroDirect Link to This Post
I met Lee years ago when I became good friends with Bob and Shelly. He was the nicest guy a person could know. We always had a great time attending car shows with him as he really enjoyed the Fiero and the community. He will be missed and many shows won't be the same without him.

R.I.P. Lee

-ryan
The Adjuster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2009 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The AdjusterClick Here to visit The Adjuster's HomePageSend a Private Message to The AdjusterDirect Link to This Post
Shelly & Bob,
We share in your loss of one of the most kind men I ever met. May you be comforted by knowing that he is now with his beloved wife and his savior in a place of everlasting peace. Ryan & I will say prayers for you and your family, our deepest sympathies to you. Heather
Capitol City Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2009 09:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Capitol City FieroSend a Private Message to Capitol City FieroDirect Link to This Post
bump

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock