JR Kitcarman by geoz3
Started on: 04-11-2009 09:19 PM
Replies: 29
Last post by: JimmyS on 05-15-2009 11:48 PM
geoz3

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2009 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for geoz3Send a Private Message to geoz3Direct Link to This Post
Would anyone who has had probblems with JR DBA "Kitcarman" please contact me. I moving forward with legal action against him. This guy is a theif, lier and con-man.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
86SEin93003

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2009 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86SEin93003Send a Private Message to 86SEin93003Direct Link to This Post
Might wanna post this over on ari's site too.

http://www.madmechanics.com/
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2009 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post
Contact JimmyS
JimmyS

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 124
Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2009 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post
Email sent. This should be interesting.

I know I have been contacted in the past by other people who have had problems with him also. I don't remember the names or contact info for these people but I hope they contact you as well.

My problems can be read in these 3 threads...
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/A...070315-1-061575.html

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/A...090219-2-078336.html

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/079860.html

Keep me posted on this. I included my phone # in my email.

Jim

------------------

Click here for all your Fiberglass part needs

geoz3

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2009 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for geoz3Send a Private Message to geoz3Direct Link to This Post
Done
geoz3

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2009 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for geoz3Send a Private Message to geoz3Direct Link to This Post

geoz3

89 posts
Member since Apr 2008
Will do, please PM your phone number would like to talk.
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2009 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by geoz3:

This guy is a theif, lier and con-man.

You forgot... "all around piece of SHIAT"!
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2009 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post

JimmyS

4666 posts
Member since Apr 2006

Will do, please PM your phone number would like to talk.

PM Sent
darkhorizon

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 451
Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2009 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonDirect Link to This Post
fieros are the place to be if you are into ripping people off I guess...
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2009 09:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post

I moving forward with legal action against him.

I warn you to be prepared though. When I posted this same statement, JR received phone calls that I said I was going to sue him and then things got really nasty.
geoz3

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2009 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for geoz3Send a Private Message to geoz3Direct Link to This Post
Not a problem. The facts speak for themself. The guy took $34,000 for an F40 conversion from a forum member, I bought the car, and everything he did in the car is F++++ up. He told me the N* had 39,000 miles on it, 32,000 miles on it, then 3000 miles on it. He stole the headlights, gas struts that hold the rear hatch up, ect ect.... He bolted on the front wheels with 5 1/2 washers on three of the lugs, The engine overheats in 5 min, he claims he ran it for 2 hours with no problems. Never did complete the cockpit, or paint the car even though the former member paid him in full. It's just a shme what he did, and I'm sure he did it to others as well. I have a Lawyer and I'm going after him.
PFF
System Bot
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2009 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post
I think this may be the same F40 that JR was working on when he had my car hostage. Red F40 with a N* conversion with Vette brakes? If this is the car. I can tell you from my seeing it as he worked on it... It's a POS.

He used 1/2" washers as spacers for the wheels? Sounds like a JR move. Hell, he used red RTV sealant to fix my loose oil cap!

Damn...$34,000.00!!! And I felt bad being ripped out of $8,000.00

[This message has been edited by JimmyS (edited 04-11-2009).]

Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2009 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaDirect Link to This Post
While you may feel like going over there and cracking the thiefs skull open; the approach that you are taking is the best way. Even if you bait him into a fight it could end up being his word against yours.
Gather up all of the evidence ( receipts, anything in writing etc) , supoena expert witnesses ( mechanics who have seen the problems first hand and will testify), and sue the bastard. Let him tell the story to the judge. If he did everything right the case will be dismissed and if not you will win a monetary judgement against him. News travels fast in the Fiero community and you won't get away with ripping people off for long Its a closed hobby where almost everyone knows everyone else Those who accept money and do not deliver should be cast away from this hobby as well they should be. Send a strong message that criminal activity cannot and will not be tolerated. Sue for the whole amount plus court costs. That should soften him up.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, 3.4" Pulley, N* TB, LS1 MAF, Flotech Exhaust Autolite 104's Custom CAI 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

geoz3

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2009 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for geoz3Send a Private Message to geoz3Direct Link to This Post
That's the one, he had the car for over 3 years, the owner was having some health issues with his parents at the time. I have copies of all the checks.
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2009 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post
I have dated emails, pics, phone records, and 3 threads that document dates and times with pics and descriptions. I also have 3 different people who went up there with me on several different occasions who I can summon to testify of his lies and statements.

The lawyer I spoke to, back when all this happened, told me I had a great case but the problem was this... It would cost me so much in laywer fees that It wouldn't be worth my while to sue him for $8,000.00. The lawyer also told me that even if I won, there was nothing to make him pay.

You can not sue for lawyer fee's here in Florida. If you win your case, and he does not pay, then you can have a lawyer put a lien on his propertry, cars, tools, whatever... At that point he would be liable for any lawyer fees involved to collect the debt. The problem here is...if none of the property, cars etc... is in his name (maybe his wifes), then none of it can have a lien put on it.

geoz3

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2009 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for geoz3Send a Private Message to geoz3Direct Link to This Post
Dennis,

Your correct, If you look at his web site, he has now removed all the prices and info on the conversions he was doing. I cut and pasted the N* conversion prices, and emailed him, that, that would be the starting point for any legal action if the motor is bad. He then removed everthing, the only problem was I copied everthing the day before he did that. This guy is a snake. And I'm shure other people besides Jimmy S, and the former owner of the F40 got bit by him. I have filed a complaint with the Florida AG's office, so will see what they come up. Also called the local police to see if they could recover the patrs. He told me he mailed them last saturday, which I know he did not do. I receied a package from a guy 400 miles north of JR today, that was mailed 2 days after JR calimed he mailed the parts. It's a shame people like him take advatage of others, and hae no remorse for thier actions.
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2009 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dennis LaGrua:

While you may feel like going over there and cracking the thiefs skull open;

Cracking his skull open? He would be lucky if thats all I thought about doing.
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2009 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post

JimmyS

4666 posts
Member since Apr 2006

Dennis,

Your correct, If you look at his web site, he has now removed all the prices and info on the conversions he was doing.

He did this exact same thing with me when things got nasty. What he didn't know at the time though was, I had printed his entire website pages prior to him changing things.
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2009 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post

JimmyS

4666 posts
Member since Apr 2006
I just went to his website. He has removed everything except the main page. LOL What a jackass.

JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2009 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post

JimmyS

4666 posts
Member since Apr 2006
I would love to see nothing more than John Rigdon, AKA JR, AKA Kitcarman, financially ruined, put out of business (which he is running without any kind of business license, illegal in the state of Florida), and jailed for a looooooooooooooong time.

I am thinking, EPA, Zoning commision, federal taxation department (isn't paying income taxes) and several other organizations should be contacted later... after the lawsuit is over.

Did he pull the crap, with you, that his house does not have a physical address and his real name is JR? I did a lot of searching to find his real name and physical address.

Hell, I have a satelite image of his house and it shows my car sitting in his yard.

mikejhjr

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2009 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mikejhjrSend a Private Message to mikejhjrDirect Link to This Post
Hey, I don't want to get in on the fight, I just thought I would help with the website stuff. Try this: http://www.archive.org/web/web.php I think it might help your cause.
PFF
System Bot
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2009 11:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mikejhjr:

Hey, I don't want to get in on the fight, I just thought I would help with the website stuff. Try this: http://www.archive.org/web/web.php I think it might help your cause.

Thats awsome! Thanks for the link
geoz3

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2009 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for geoz3Send a Private Message to geoz3Direct Link to This Post
When I got the title to the car It had his name on it, when I went to pick the car up, I had him give me a bill of sale, and he used his real name. Because the car overheated about a mile form his house I took it back and then left it for him to fix. Then paid his gas and tolls to bring the car down. Them it overheated again. I think it has a pulled head bolt. He website states low milage N*, but we think it has over 150,000 on it. Then he told me and the former owner, it was rebuilt by OLE South, I call them and they stated , we don't rebuild motors, when I told JR that he came up with a new story. WOW i just hope he did'nt hurt to many people.
proff

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2009 07:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for proffClick Here to visit proff's HomePageSend a Private Message to proffDirect Link to This Post

Would anyone who has had probblems with JR DBA "Kitcarman" please contact me. I moving forward with legal action against him. This guy is a theif, lier and con-man.

I bought my Gold SE from him
He got its to the docks and on the way here to Sydney Australia
No problems at all
he did me a favor
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2009 08:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaDirect Link to This Post
In NJ you can sue for up to about $10,000 in civil court without a lawyer as long as you are prepared to present your case and follow the proper filing procedure. A friend of mine won a an $8,000 judgement against a guy who just happened to be in the landscaping business. After winning the case ( the guy never showed up in court)so my friend Ray entered a default judgement. The judgement still wasn't paid. About 3 months later the county sheriffs office showed up at his business and impounded his truck and all of his landscaping equipment. Needless to say a week later he paid every cent of the judgement.
I don't know what Fl laws are like but up here in NJ they don't fool around. We've got thousands of bureaucrats and many sheriffs officers just sitting around looking for something to do. When the call arises, about a dozen or so officers show up at the impounding. Its quite a site to behold. In my business I am in court every year and haven't lost yet.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, 3.4" Pulley, N* TB, LS1 MAF, Flotech Exhaust Autolite 104's Custom CAI 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

geoz3

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2009 12:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for geoz3Send a Private Message to geoz3Direct Link to This Post
I wish it was that easy here in Florida, I just have to wait and see what AG's office says. Based on my and Jims complaints, I hope they investigate, that would make my actions eaiser.
phoenixbeginning

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2009 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for phoenixbeginningSend a Private Message to phoenixbeginningDirect Link to This Post
Oh hell I got to jump in on this one
I bought an CJB 88 coupe fom him and the passenger tire was cocked out bad on the top facing farther out than the bottom.Then he said he would fix it $150 later still as bad..ended up selling the car
geoz3

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2009 03:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for geoz3Send a Private Message to geoz3Direct Link to This Post
OK folks, I have to make a correction. The parts JR stated he shipped, he did in fact ship them on the day he said he did. He also included a F40 dasboard as he said he would, at no cost to make for parts issue. So I'm almost whole, the only other thing is the spacer issue on the front wheels.

The only issue left is the notor, and that will be checked as soon as the car is out of prep and paint.

[This message has been edited by geoz3 (edited 04-14-2009).]

geoz3

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2009 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for geoz3Send a Private Message to geoz3Direct Link to This Post

OK folks, I have to make a correction. The parts JR stated he shipped, he did in fact ship them on the day he said he did. He also included a F40 dasboard as he said he would, at no cost to make for parts issue. So I'm almost whole, the only other thing is the spacer issue on the front wheels.

The only issue left is the notor, and that will be checked as soon as the car is out of prep and paint.

Another JR story,

Hi,
I just saw your request on Pennock's forum for people who had or have a problem with JR. Unfortunately I only recently joined and did not extensively research things as I should have.
I contacted him in January '09 and after speaking with him, I sent him $900, my 3800 sc harness and ECM, along with that of the Fiero for modification. I last heard from him by phone in early April when he said it was just about done and would be ready to send back soon. Since then, nothing, despite leaving phone messages and emails.
I am very dismayed and at this time am researching options, inluding going down there and/or filing a criminal complaint.
I would welcome any input regarding this and would be glad to contribute to you what I can.
I would be interested in hearing from you should you wish to email or call. Evenings would be best and my cell # is xxx=xxx=xxxx (I do travel out of the country for my job just in case you call and I don't respond promptly).

Regards,
Robert
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2009 11:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post
Another victim.

Kitcarman, AKA JR, AKA John Rigdon, just flat out pisses me off.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock