Started on: 04-07-2009 03:13 PM
Replies: 12
Last post by: DanFiero on 04-25-2009 09:01 PM
DanFiero

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2009 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanFieroSend a Private Message to DanFieroDirect Link to This Post
To all Fiero Members and who ever else wants to have some fun!!!

Saturday, April 25th, 2009, Heartland Fieros Spring Drive. Meet at Fred Bartemeyer's house in Davenport, Iowa at 10am. Cruise length to include approximately 3 hours and approximately 120 miles of drive time. A lunch stop and gas stops will be planned. Additional activities along the route are being considered at this time. End destination will be at Mark Nicklaus's rural storage barn where we will be serving a cook-out with a very relaxing view of rolling farmland, a pond, antique tractors, and the tranquility of Interstate 80. Please bring your fold-up chairs and FRS radios. A very minimal fee to cover costs will be charged for the cook-out. Please RSVP if you are interested to fbartemeyerjr@q.com or 563-340-5897 so that we can plan ahead. Maps and schedule of events will be eventually posted at www.heartlandfieros.com Rain or shine!

Fred's address (Start of the cruise)
2210 Hickory Grove Rd
Davenport, IA 52806

A map of the route:

http://www.mapquest.com/mq/6-l95KjaZgcxLS

Please let me know if you have any questions,

Dan Moffatt
Heartland Fieros
dtmoffatt@msn.com

[This message has been edited by DanFiero (edited 04-11-2009).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
FieroGT42

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2009 12:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGT42Send a Private Message to FieroGT42Direct Link to This Post
Having drivability issues but I might make it. How many people are you expecting?
GTMN

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2009 05:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTMNSend a Private Message to GTMNDirect Link to This Post
I hope your drivability troubles aren't too serious and you are able to get them resolved and join us.
We would LOVE to see 20 or 30 Fiero's cruising the hiways and biways of eastern Iowa with us. It's really hard to tell how many will show up, but all will be welcomed with warm Fiero spirit. So dust off the winter from your favorite 2 seater, kick the tires, and light the fires.
Mark Nicklaus
Heartland Fieros

[This message has been edited by GTMN (edited 04-10-2009).]

infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2009 07:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillDirect Link to This Post
Sounds like a fun run. I'd love to do it if for no other reason than to go down to Duck City Bistro afterward One of the best restaurants in the country! A bit too long of a drive for me but hope you have a good turnout.
DanFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2009 02:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanFieroSend a Private Message to DanFieroDirect Link to This Post
Bump for the weekend crowd. Fiero or not bring what ya got everyones welcome!!!

Dan
DanFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2009 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanFieroSend a Private Message to DanFieroDirect Link to This Post
Bump for the Fiero Crowd!! Just got my car out of storage today, a little sprig cleaning and tune up and hopefully she'll be ready!! Come join us!!

Dan
DanFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2009 04:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanFieroSend a Private Message to DanFieroDirect Link to This Post
One more week!!
RAREW66

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2009 02:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RAREW66Click Here to visit RAREW66's HomePageSend a Private Message to RAREW66Direct Link to This Post
Bump to the top.

We have 20 people who have RSVP'ed.

Weather looks to be perfect for an afternoon of cruising with the Fieros.

We will have a surprise at the end of the cruise for everyone to look at.

The route and details are up on the Heartland Fieros Website.

www.HeartlandFieros.com

Any questions: fbartemeyerjr@q.com

Fred

RAREW66

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2009 07:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RAREW66Click Here to visit RAREW66's HomePageSend a Private Message to RAREW66Direct Link to This Post
One last bump to the top.
DanFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2009 05:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanFieroSend a Private Message to DanFieroDirect Link to This Post
Here's a few pics I took today, we had a little drizzle but over all it was a fun day and drive!! We had 4 Fieros on the road, 2 on display at the after cookout and 3 or 4 non Fieros in the caravan.

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

Thanks for a great start to the Fiero Season!!!

Dan

[This message has been edited by DanFiero (edited 04-25-2009).]

silver 85 sc

Feedback score:    (40)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2009 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scDirect Link to This Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by DanFiero:

Here's a few pics I took today, we had a little drizzle but over all it was a fun day and drive!! We had 4 Fieros on the road, 2 on display at the after cookout and 3 or 4 non Fieros in the caravan.

How about that lonely notch back. She rolled into that parking space with 132,003.3 miles on the clock. She went from Dubuque to Davenport then did the 88 mile run and back to Dubuque on 3/4 of a tank of gas (260+miles, I had to reset the trip counter for the scavenger hunt). WOO HOO I love a cheap road trip.

Rich
PFF
System Bot
sprnt96

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2009 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sprnt96Send a Private Message to sprnt96Direct Link to This Post
OMG where did the BLUE PPG car come from???
DanFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2009 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanFieroSend a Private Message to DanFieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sprnt96:

OMG where did the BLUE PPG car come from???

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/074637.html
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/075450.html

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock