Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Lookin 4 pix of the PISA ZR-2...... Do you have any?

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

Lookin 4 pix of the PISA ZR-2...... Do you have any? by pavo_roddy
Started on: 03-24-2009 10:56 PM
Replies: 13
Last post by: madcurl on 02-10-2010 07:00 PM
pavo_roddy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2009 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pavo_roddySend a Private Message to pavo_roddyDirect Link to This Post
HI all

Would love to find some pix of the ZR-2 from PISA... If you have any post 'em up please... +'s for all who contribute a pic, and thanx all for your time!

------------------
Me, I sell engines, the cars are for free, I need something to crate the engines in....
Enzo Ferrari....

Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines....
Enzo Ferrari...

Today they are called garage's, yesterday, they were stable's! Eric Jacobsen....

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2009 10:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
litespd

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2009 10:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for litespdSend a Private Message to litespdDirect Link to This Post
Check with Max The Chainsaw here on the forum....he has one.
cunninghamsean

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2009 01:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cunninghamseanSend a Private Message to cunninghamseanDirect Link to This Post
cunninghamsean

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2009 01:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cunninghamseanSend a Private Message to cunninghamseanDirect Link to This Post

cunninghamsean

874 posts
Member since Jan 2002
A few pics from MAX's car here along with some build info https://www.fiero.nl/forum/A...0206-1-049076-2.html
pavo_roddy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2009 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pavo_roddySend a Private Message to pavo_roddyDirect Link to This Post
HI all

Thanx for the pix guys, and the pennocks thread! Since i'd said what I said, I gave you both +'s..... Unfortunatly I already have those ones, :shrugs: oh well you tried rite!! What I haven't found that I know exist here on pennocks is the blue ZR-2, that was at a show a long while ago, anyone out there, Bueller, Bueller?

Thanx all, for your time!

------------------
Me, I sell engines, the cars are for free, I need something to crate the engines in....
Enzo Ferrari....

Enzo Ferrari...

Today they are called garage's, yesterday, they were stable's! Eric Jacobsen....

Max The Chainsaw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2009 08:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Max The ChainsawClick Here to visit Max The Chainsaw's HomePageSend a Private Message to Max The ChainsawDirect Link to This Post
Hi Pavo!

I have only seen the one pic of the blue one on PISA's site. I do have a couple more I found of the other white one.

There are also a ton of pic's I've taken of my own. Can't take anymore for awhile, I have an old purple hood on it while I'm working on the hood. Also plan some more minor mods, gonna change the door skins over from a coupe to get rid of the original ground effect panel on the bottom and mold the wing to the body. Got some repairs to do to the decklid, then paint, maybe a color change?

Max
pavo_roddy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2009 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pavo_roddySend a Private Message to pavo_roddyDirect Link to This Post
HI all

Thanx Max!! Haven't seen those b4, too cool! Do you happen to have any pix of yur car, it's side profile? Gave out a plus to you too, and the witty nut who posted the PISA link,

------------------
Enzo Ferrari....

Enzo Ferrari...

Max The Chainsaw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2009 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Max The ChainsawClick Here to visit Max The Chainsaw's HomePageSend a Private Message to Max The ChainsawDirect Link to This Post
You're welcome. Here is a pic of yet another white one. This one is from Arizona. (Filename says "Ed Shipp, Tempe AZ.)

Here is mine when I first got it home. It is one of the few full on side shots I've taken. most are a 3/4 view.

Here is mine at the 2005 Fierorama.

Oops, I take that back, here is a more recent side view I came across.

Have a great day!!

------------------

pavo_roddy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2009 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pavo_roddySend a Private Message to pavo_roddyDirect Link to This Post
HI all

Thanx again Max!! I still have the 2 kitcar mags that have pix of Ed Shipp's XR-2 too!

------------------
Enzo Ferrari....

Enzo Ferrari...

Hockaday

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2010 02:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HockadaySend a Private Message to HockadayDirect Link to This Post
wow...these look so much better then on pisa's site...does anyone know if the side panels will work on a notchie? i'm assuming they would but i'm still new to the fiero in general.

------------------

PFF
System Bot
N3M3S1S

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2010 02:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for N3M3S1SSend a Private Message to N3M3S1SDirect Link to This Post
Again you tempt me with pictures of that beauty, Max. Those pics you sent me are on rotation as wallpaper on my computer. I need your address so I can come by with a trailer and relieve you of that problem. Those things catch on fire.
Amethyst

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2010 05:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AmethystClick Here to visit Amethyst's HomePageSend a Private Message to AmethystDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by N3M3S1S:

Again you tempt me with pictures of that beauty, Max. Those pics you sent me are on rotation as wallpaper on my computer. I need your address so I can come by with a trailer and relieve you of that problem. Those things catch on fire.

laugh... you'd need 6 trailers!! Around here you'd have a really tough time trying to sneak up on them... we have plenty of watchful eyes, we're next to a cemetery... Although you're welcome to visit!! Max loves talking fieros!

Anyway, just an observation... that ZR2 kit looks really crappy in black!! There was one on Ebay some time ago... and you'd think black looks good on anything!! For some reason the dark colors don't go well with it... shrug... that was so surprising, I couldn't believe it till I actually saw pictures of it!! Shoot, I still can't believe it and I love black cars!!

------------------

[This message has been edited by Amethyst (edited 02-10-2010).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2010 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post
ZR-2: modified pics. I only wanted the slick parts.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock