Started on: 02-06-2007 08:13 AM
Replies: 46
Last post by: americasfuture2k on 09-22-2008 09:24 AM
fierofetish

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 277
User Banned

Report this Post02-06-2007 08:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
An excellent product for easily colouring interior plastic trim!

And a test area to show the quality:

Open the cap, and there is a sponge tip applicator.Clean the trim with alcohol, let it dry, and then apply ..it is really that easy!! And durable, even coverage, looks like original!!
Nick
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fierofetish

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-06-2007 08:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
Forgot to add..I can only find it in black or grey maybe there are other colours available..will find out..and it only costs $10 to do all the car interior for a Fiero, and plenty left over too.
Nick
Oslo

Feedback score:    (53)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2007 08:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloDirect Link to This Post
that is very cool!!!
jack_ink

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2007 08:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jack_inkClick Here to visit jack_ink's HomePageSend a Private Message to jack_inkDirect Link to This Post
where do you get it at?
Emc209i

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 225
User Banned

Report this Post02-06-2007 08:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Emc209iSend a Private Message to Emc209iDirect Link to This Post
What color where you using on the photo above? Grey?
WingNut - MD

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2007 09:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WingNut - MDClick Here to visit WingNut - MD's HomePageSend a Private Message to WingNut - MDDirect Link to This Post
Nick,

Very cool. The question I have, and I am sure people with Indy's would like to know as well. If you find out what other colors they come in, can you find out if they have something to match the light grey interiors of the early models like Indy's and 85 GT's?

I have read here in the past that Ford "Dove Grey" matches, so that may help you find out.

Thanks again!

Mark
fierofetish

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-06-2007 09:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
No, black on grey..very difficult to get a good pic with a cheap camera!! Will try later, when there isn't so much sun I bought it from a paint supplies store..it is made in Germany, and it is called
SEICAR 530 PLASTIC FARBE..could try Googling the name to see if it is available in the US or Canada..if not, I could try posting some?
Edit Mark..I am off to Holland for 8 days tomorrow,(birthday on Thursday..my REAL family is throwing a big bash for me !!!) and will chase it up when I get home again
Nick

[This message has been edited by fierofetish (edited 02-06-2007).]

WingNut - MD

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2007 03:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WingNut - MDClick Here to visit WingNut - MD's HomePageSend a Private Message to WingNut - MDDirect Link to This Post
Have an awsome party with your "family." I'll Google it later and see if I come up with anything.

fierofetish

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-24-2007 05:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
Did one door card..it looks great!! Will see if I can get a photo..
Nick
fierofetish

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-24-2007 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post

fierofetish

19173 posts
Member since Jul 2003
Here ya go!!

Nick
84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 351
Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2007 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofetish:

Here ya go!!

Nick

wow that looks good!
PFF
System Bot
F-I-E-R-O

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2007 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
I just tried to Google it and came up with only one listing...

At LAST!!!!!.... - Pennock's Fiero Forum
SEICAR 530 PLASTIC FARBE..could try Googling the name to see if it is available in the US or Canada..if not, I could try posting some? Edit Mark. ...
www.fiero.nl/cgi-bin/fiero/...=1&thisthread=055... - 46k - Supplemental Result - Cached - Similar pages

F-I-E-R-O

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2007 11:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post

F-I-E-R-O

8410 posts
Member since Jan 2005
Finally... http://www.auxcar.com/

I can't find it on this site, but did send an email asking for some information on how to obtain the product. I had to use a Spanish/English translator, hopefully I didn't tell them to go stuff themselves...

[This message has been edited by F-I-E-R-O (edited 03-24-2007).]

twocoda

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2007 11:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twocodaSend a Private Message to twocodaDirect Link to This Post
lol.....just need a translator now...

------------------
It isnt re-creation....its recreation!!!!

fierofetish

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-24-2007 11:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
If anybody wants some, I could always ship it
Nick
FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2007 01:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
That looks COOL!

do you have a "before " shot? (What color was the door before?)
fierofetish

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-25-2007 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
Hey Chris..yes I can take a picture of the other door card..I have yet to do it It was a light grey before..I replaced the carpet a year or so ago. Will put a Photo up tomorrow (too dark now ) I am VERY pleased with the result..no smears, lines or grain filled in by pigment.It looks like new

Nick

[This message has been edited by fierofetish (edited 03-25-2007).]

fierofetish

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-26-2007 11:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
Here we go..before and after:

What do you think? I wanted to change the colour of the grey..I don't like it at all, and since I put in the new seats, I disliked it even more.
Nick

[This message has been edited by fierofetish (edited 03-26-2007).]

Sourmug

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2007 11:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugDirect Link to This Post
Nick:

How is the tint holding up? Would you be willing to ship some if I Paypal you the funds?

Let me know.

Thanks
Nolan

[This message has been edited by Sourmug (edited 04-22-2007).]

ITALGT

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2007 12:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ITALGTSend a Private Message to ITALGTDirect Link to This Post

...Are those Summit racing seats I see? Any more pics of those?

fierofetish

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-22-2007 10:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
Oh the shame!! Iīm so sorry, I didnīt see your post till now..will get back to you when I have had some rest
Nick
PFF
System Bot
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2007 10:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post
Wow, cool, looks good.
I am wondering how it does on corners, curves, and bends. Like if doing the dash. I know when upholstering things and with auto carpet that is not preformed, sometimes you get seams. I see you used that product on your passenger armrest. How did the corners, curves, and bends come out? Have you done your console or dash yet?
AJ7

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2007 10:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AJ7Send a Private Message to AJ7Direct Link to This Post
the duplicolor spray works pretty good too..
OHNIKO

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2007 04:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKODirect Link to This Post
did we get a source for the stuff from anywhere, or did i miss it?
Sourmug

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2007 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugDirect Link to This Post
Hi Nick:

I used the tint on my Stealth dash and it turned out great! Looks just like new. Here's a link to my Thread

I owe you one!

Nolan
kawana

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2007 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kawanaClick Here to visit kawana's HomePageSend a Private Message to kawanaDirect Link to This Post
so no word on whether this is available in the US/Canada? and is it only in black and grey? How is it holding up so far? Any fadeing yet?
Sourmug

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2007 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugDirect Link to This Post
As far as I know, it's not available in North America. Nick indicated that it was holding up beautifully in the hot sun baked Spanish weather so I think it will do fine here.

Nolan
pontiacman63383

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2007 02:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiacman63383Send a Private Message to pontiacman63383Direct Link to This Post

What do you think? I wanted to change the colour of the grey..I don't like it at all, and since I put in the new seats, I disliked it even more.
Nick

Now im no rocket scientist but that look like two different doors. I think hes trying to pull as fast one on us, lol
Acesurfer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2007 11:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AcesurferClick Here to visit Acesurfer's HomePageSend a Private Message to AcesurferDirect Link to This Post
how much i want to paint almost all of my interior parts black
ITALGT

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2007 12:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ITALGTSend a Private Message to ITALGTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ITALGT:

...Are those Summit racing seats I see? Any more pics of those?

Ahem... I'm very curious of your answer. I remember reading in another thread that the Summit/Jegs style seats were too big to fit in a Fiero.

Can you confirm or deny???

Brett
Emc209i

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 225
User Banned

Report this Post07-28-2007 03:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Emc209iSend a Private Message to Emc209iDirect Link to This Post

That looks really good Nick! Good work.

Originally posted by Acesurfer:

how much i want to paint almost all of my interior parts black

I've seen only a few grey interiors that have attracted eyes; its hard to do I suppose. Black looks really sleek. Black and tan when done right looks really luxurious.

You have to be careful though. If you don't like the color, or use a cheap paint, its not easy getting the old stuff off.

PFF
System Bot
Saber49

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 86
Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2007 03:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Saber49Send a Private Message to Saber49Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Emc209i:

I've seen only a few grey interiors that have attracted eyes; its hard to do I suppose. Black looks really sleek. Black and tan when done right looks really luxurious.

You have to be careful though. If you don't like the color, or use a cheap paint, its not easy getting the old stuff off.

i REALLY like that finished interior lol... that all black look is awsome... a bit too much work for me thats why i went grey and black but i love what you've done.

------------------

fierofetish

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-22-2007 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
OMG!! I never came back to this, after I sent the tubes of dye to F-I-E-R-O and Nolan!! SO SORRY!!! The seats? I donīt have a clue what make they are..I bought them off eBay in Holland...very cheap too!! $175 the pair!! They are a tight squeeze, but I adapted the original Fiero runners to fit the seats, and they work perfectly!
As to the tubes of dye..they are about $26 each, plus postage. Two should be enough to do the whole interior...and the door that I did still looks perfect. As to the pics of the doors...as I explained above, I had only done the one pass side door, and I showed the panel of the driverīs side, to show how it looked before No skulduggery going on, honest
Nick

Ahem... I'm very curious of your answer. I remember reading in another thread that the Summit/Jegs style seats were too big to fit in a Fiero.

Brett

fierofetish

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-19-2008 03:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
Just over a year later, sitting in the Spanish sunshine during summer,and the cold of winter...and they still look like this!!:

This is really good stuff... I hope Sourmug and F-I-E-R-O 's panels still look just as good!!
Nick
Austrian Import

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2008 05:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Austrian ImportSend a Private Message to Austrian ImportDirect Link to This Post

Nick, what brand racing seat is that? Could you post a picture from a different angle please?

-M
fierofetish

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-19-2008 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
I donīt know what brand!! I bought them on eBay Netherlands...will take a couple more pics tomorrow when it is light
Nick
fierofetish

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-19-2008 06:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post

fierofetish

19173 posts
Member since Jul 2003
They are still selling them...this is the actual seat in my car:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2-BLA...QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Nick
kevin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2008 06:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kevinSend a Private Message to kevinDirect Link to This Post
I bought SEM paint. It's a spray can. You can Google it. You will not disappointed. I also did mine in black.

Cordially,
Kevin
HC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2008 06:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HCClick Here to visit HC's HomePageSend a Private Message to HCDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Emc209i:

I have the exact same ones, I got them at checkers, they fit very snug on the Fiero, i have the sub housing in between the seats. the top is like 1/2 inch from the roof, and its a pain to move them back and forth, the seatbelt doesn't retract properly if they are not all the way back, I'm 5'8" and about 165, i fit perfectly in there

BTW the first links are blocking me 'cause i have windows vista (WTF)

AND BTW, I know perfect Spanish if anybody needs any translation services (fo' free), just PM

Austrian Import

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2008 01:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Austrian ImportSend a Private Message to Austrian ImportDirect Link to This Post

Brett

Are those the seats currently sold at a DEEP discount at Kragen? $99 each after $50 rebate? I was looking forward to these. They're leatherette as a bonus. (wish they would come in another color than black though.. )
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock