Started on: 12-20-2006 06:09 PM
Replies: 112
Last post by: Jake_Dragon on 12-14-2008 07:57 PM
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2006 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post
Want to see more?

I am involved in another forum and this showed up. I’m going to invite him to join here but want to see if there’s some interest first.
------------------
Click here to hear my cars

[This message has been edited by Jake_Dragon (edited 12-20-2006).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
moleman_in_a_FieroGT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2006 06:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for moleman_in_a_FieroGTSend a Private Message to moleman_in_a_FieroGTDirect Link to This Post
That thing's pretty cool. I'd love to see what he planning to use it for...
Silentassassin185

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2006 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Silentassassin185Send a Private Message to Silentassassin185Direct Link to This Post
I agree. He needs to sign up cause I'd like to know what he has planned for it.
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2006 06:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post
Last one for today
kwagner

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2006 06:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kwagnerClick Here to visit kwagner's HomePageSend a Private Message to kwagnerDirect Link to This Post
Cool. What's he putting up front?
Falcon4

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 161
User Banned

Report this Post12-20-2006 06:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Falcon4Click Here to visit Falcon4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Falcon4Direct Link to This Post
Very, err... interesting! Not nearly as messed up as the trike-thing... at least this one somewhat resembles a Fiero!

It's a sports truck! Haha. I'd love to know more.

------------------

'87 Fiero GT, Automatic, 153k miles, stock everything, just trying to make it all work again.
Shameless self promotion: PIP giving you problems? Check out
http://hostfile.org!
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2006 07:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by kwagner:

Cool. What's he putting up front?

A beer keg
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2006 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopDirect Link to This Post
I want one, I would have said it no matter what, defiantly something you could go to a show with once done and get some head scratching, I would prefer it with a v8 thou.

EDIT: Chopped would be awesome to.

[This message has been edited by jmbishop (edited 12-20-2006).]

The ROK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2006 07:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The ROKSend a Private Message to The ROKDirect Link to This Post
I like the tag. W.T.F. Ratzilla
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2006 08:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post
I have a weird interest in Midengine pickups I would like to see more.
Chicken McNizzle

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2006 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chicken McNizzleClick Here to visit Chicken McNizzle's HomePageSend a Private Message to Chicken McNizzleDirect Link to This Post
I am morbidly curious as well...

------------------
Former West Coast Fiero Employee

New and Pre-Owned Auto Sales Consultant
Power Ford Valencia

PFF
System Bot
4-mulaGT
From: Somewhere beetween raisin' hell... and saving grace. oh... and MN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2006 08:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 4-mulaGTSend a Private Message to 4-mulaGTDirect Link to This Post
/\/\/\/\/\

+ V8

= wheelstand competition

Originally posted by moleman_in_a_FieroGT:

That thing's pretty cool. I'd love to see what he planning to use it for...

Russ544

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 86
Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2006 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ544Send a Private Message to Russ544Direct Link to This Post
When I saw the subject line I had a vision of a Fiero that someone had put a pickup box in front of the stock "cab". pusher style. this is almost as strange however............................... I like it (but agree it should be a V-8).

Russ544

[This message has been edited by Russ544 (edited 12-20-2006).]

JCL86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2006 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JCL86GTClick Here to visit JCL86GT's HomePageSend a Private Message to JCL86GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Russ544:

When I saw the subject line I had a vision of a Fiero that someone had put a pickup box in front of the stock "cab". pusher style. this is almost as strange however............................... I like it (but agree it should be a V-8).

Russ544

I like the pusher idea though... Thinking, Thinking, Thinking, naaaaaaah
JOhn ><>
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2006 09:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post
F-I-E-R-O

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2006 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
Wooden frame? Hey! I could build this project!

Formula88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2006 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post
That is seriously fudd-up. And I LIKE it!!
It's a true original. I want to hear more about it.
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2006 07:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post

hugh

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2006 07:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hughSend a Private Message to hughDirect Link to This Post
That front compartment is too big for a glovebox,maybe another engine and transmission? He's starting out like I did with my 70 Chevelle! That would look real good as a choptop or a roadster.It needs the top of the struts tied together or to reinforce them some other way to prevent flexing.
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2006 01:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopDirect Link to This Post
More?
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2006 07:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post
He posted some more pictures here
http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/3-8-liter-v6-midengine-hot-rod-could-work-101082-6.html
He said he is waiting for his login to PFF I dont think he gets on the computer much.
PFF
System Bot
luckyfasteddie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2006 05:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for luckyfasteddieSend a Private Message to luckyfasteddieDirect Link to This Post
Finally got here at least I think Im here will knopw when I hit the send button
Newbfiero

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2006 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NewbfieroSend a Private Message to NewbfieroDirect Link to This Post
I like to say welcome to the forum .. luckyfasteddie
Newbfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2006 05:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NewbfieroSend a Private Message to NewbfieroDirect Link to This Post

Newbfiero

2989 posts
Member since Mar 2006

Originally posted by Newbfiero:

I like to say welcome to the forum .. luckyfasteddie

And to a fine job your doing
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2006 05:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post
Welcome, glad you made it
luckyfasteddie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2006 05:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for luckyfasteddieSend a Private Message to luckyfasteddieDirect Link to This Post
OK it worked. The plan is to drive the hell out of it and go to as many car shows as I can. Up front is going to have a BBQ grill made out of a beer keg. If the look of the truck doesnt get em the smell will.Been going to car shows for years and they were getting to be kind of flat. Mega buck paint jobs ,turn key rods , stuckup people and crybaby dolls. I can go to any show with this thing and for a while have some fun . Took it to 3 shows this year in its unfinished condition and even won a trophy never had more fun. There is no look but dont touch sign and people seem to understand this, kids climb on ,it guys bring their friends over to see it and everybody wants to talk. How refreshing . The reason its not chopped is its chaneled and Im too old to sit on the floor with my legs straight out, and the kickup to the engine frame is partially in the cab. With so many chops out there I might be the unusual one with out it. It certinally could have a V8 but will have enough get up and go stock and the WTF factor is there with the V6. Donor car had 115,00 miles on it and drove good. Stick shift allowys me to tow it on a dolly for long distance shows.No doubt it could be driven anywhere but there is just not enough room to carry too much stuff. Rear wheels are 5x5.5 bolt pattern and I made my own adaptors to mate up with the Fiero bolt pattern. Put new hubs,rotors and brakes on the Fiero.Bought new struts but have not put them on yet,want to make sure nothing is going to bend when it gets on the road.I have 2x2 thick wall tubing running side to side to stop any flexing and the mount that keeps the engine from rocking is attached to one of the cross 2x2's. I used a new fuel tank made for a t bucket and put the Fiero fuel pump in it The Fiero radiator is up front with exhaust pipes connecting it to engine,Shifter is basically in same location as donor car so cable works well same with throttle cable stock length put it in the right place. I had the harness reworked by a pro and he tweaked the computer for my application. Front end is 32 ford dropped axle, new spindles and disk brakes. I mounted the clutch and brake pedals under the floor and both work as designed .Fiero clutch does not know where the juice is coming from. Thats it in a nut shell I started this project in Aug so it has gone quite well. I really dont know much about Fieros but this one seems to be working for me.Gonna try to post a few pics thanks for listening LFE scrolled doen to do pics but nothing is there as far as i can see any one who can help me out here?
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2006 06:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post
You can down load Pennocks image poster and it will let you upload pictures. If you e-mail me the pictures I can upload them for you.
luckyfasteddie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2006 06:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for luckyfasteddieSend a Private Message to luckyfasteddieDirect Link to This Post
How do I download it and I dont know how to email pics. Im not stupid but computers snuck up on me after i stopped learning new things Im a repeater I keep doing what i like and forget the rest HELP Jake
Newbfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2006 06:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NewbfieroSend a Private Message to NewbfieroDirect Link to This Post
Down on the botom of the page there a Pennocks image for pip to where its blue and red ..Just click on it and it will give you all the imformation you need to know to follow to how to download picture ..Rob
Plastic Man

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2006 06:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Plastic ManSend a Private Message to Plastic ManDirect Link to This Post
Great to see something so totaly different. Hope you get to alot of shows and have a great time.
SCCAFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2006 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SCCAFieroSend a Private Message to SCCAFieroDirect Link to This Post
NICE!!!!! I like it.
PFF
System Bot
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2006 07:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post
here is a webpage you can use
http://www.myfiero.com/imagehost.php
Upload your file then use the
Forum Code - Want to post an image on a forum? Use this code:
or
http://pip.pennock.nl/download.html
here are some good instructions
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/059716.html

[This message has been edited by Jake_Dragon (edited 12-31-2006).]

luckyfasteddie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2006 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for luckyfasteddieSend a Private Message to luckyfasteddieDirect Link to This Post
Hey Jake looked at instructions way too much for me thanks any way
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2006 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopDirect Link to This Post
Feel free to email them to me and I'll be glad to post them.
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2006 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by luckyfasteddie:

Hey Jake looked at instructions way too much for me thanks any way

thats ok, tell you what just post them on the Hotrodders and I will post them here for you

[This message has been edited by Jake_Dragon (edited 12-29-2006).]

Australian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2006 10:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianDirect Link to This Post
what is it with fieros why are we all crazy
red GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2006 08:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for red GTSend a Private Message to red GTDirect Link to This Post
Looks like the V6 came out of an 88....

------------------
8T6 GT

Cheever3000

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2006 08:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Direct Link to This Post
I like it. Keep us posted on the progress!
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2006 09:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post
Keep us updated, I would love to see this at a show.
8Ball

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 162
Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2006 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallDirect Link to This Post
Would you happen to have the VIN of the donor car for the 88 database? And keep up the good work
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock