Thanks Nick by Dave E Bouy
Started on: 08-24-2008 05:02 PM
Replies: 2
Last post by: Dave E Bouy on 08-28-2008 04:55 PM
Dave E Bouy

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2008 05:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dave E BouySend a Private Message to Dave E BouyDirect Link to This Post
Hey Nick, Sue and I just wanted to say thanks for your personally conducted tour of Niagara Escarpment country today. If any of you guys get a chance to go on this https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/072262.html cruise we highly recommend it. Lots of hills and trees and twisty bits and spectacular scenery. At one point I think we hit 100 mph so there was also a bit of high performance driving as well. You can bet we'll be back for this one if you do it again Nick. We are also looking forward to a cruise with you again next month.

Dave
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
OHNIKO

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2008 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKODirect Link to This Post
haha, that was fun,

you're very welcome & glad we did it, the smiles on you & Sue's faces, including my own, was so worth it!!!

I did get up to 150-160 km/hr or so on that stretch with more power to go, and got a little sideways on that sharp leftie turn.

Did you like that steep incline upwards? that was tight too!

and oh yes...you guys kept up pretty good too

I think everyone missed out, but we'll do it agin with some fall colours to boot.

see ya soon!

Dave E Bouy

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2008 04:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dave E BouySend a Private Message to Dave E BouyDirect Link to This Post
I loved it all. I did enjoy that really steep part but I don't know if I could have gotten it rolling again if we had to stop. That has got to be the steepest chunk of road I've ever been on. Thanks again.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock