Started on: 06-27-2008 05:30 PM
Replies: 38
Last post by: Jncomutt on 08-19-2008 11:58 AM
Phil

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2008 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilSend a Private Message to PhilDirect Link to This Post
Join NEFA for our annual swap meet at Kick Hill Farm Saturday, August 16, 2008 starting at 11:00 a.m. Do you have any parts you no longer need? Bring them. What you consider excess might be what another person needs. Check out the Kick Hill barn also. There are some good deals to be had. We always have a good time when we get together at Kick Hill. Come and join the fun!

Gwen Randolph, NEFA President
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Xanth

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 174
Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2008 05:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for XanthSend a Private Message to XanthDirect Link to This Post
Sweet, I will be there
Xanth

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2008 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for XanthSend a Private Message to XanthDirect Link to This Post
BUMP
Jncomutt

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 221
Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2008 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JncomuttSend a Private Message to JncomuttDirect Link to This Post
Last year it was two days before I left to NC for school. Hopefully I can hang out in CT long enough again this year to show up.

Might be coming with THREE forced induction 3800 cars this year vs just the two we came with last year if I can make it. (Possibly 4 3800s in all)

FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2008 09:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
I'll try to make it. Please excuse any innapropriate behavior on my part, I haven't touched a Fiero in a few months and I might be feelin' a bit 'frisky'...

foxgapfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2008 07:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for foxgapfieroSend a Private Message to foxgapfieroDirect Link to This Post
bump for you Gwen, wish we could get there this year but it looks like we are going to be a no show.

Mark
Phil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2008 08:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilSend a Private Message to PhilDirect Link to This Post
Start making your lists of the Fiero parts you need or want to swap. We also understand that Kick Hill has some good deals available. Take a drive out and join NEFA for a nice day in the CT countryside. And if you attended the 25th Anniversary show, please bring your pictures. Not everyone will have gone and I'm sure they would love to see pictures.

Mark the date - Saturday, August 16 - we'll see you there.

eldervampire

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2008 02:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for eldervampireSend a Private Message to eldervampireDirect Link to This Post
Hi, I don't mean to hijack here but how does one go about getting in touch with KickHill.
I've called and sent e-mails with no luck. Is there a secret knock? Decoder ring perhaps?

I just had some questions about a few things I saw on the website.
Thansk for any suggestions.

And now, back to your regularly scheduled thread.......
88 Dread GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2008 11:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88 Dread GTSend a Private Message to 88 Dread GTDirect Link to This Post
This is a possiblity for me. I live in MA so it'd be an hour or so drive. I'll just have to hurry up and get my tilt column all tightened up in time.

------------------
=-Eric the Dread

1988 Fiero GT 2.8L V6
2001 Grand Prix GTP SC3.8L V6

Phil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2008 08:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilSend a Private Message to PhilDirect Link to This Post
One more reason to come to the NEFA Swap Meet......
Ray, of The Fiero Toy Box, will be there displaying all his great Fiero collectibles. So now you have these reasons to attend:
Swap those Fiero parts you don't need
Buy Fiero parts you do need
Food and conversation
Fiero collectibles
A nice day on the farm in the CT countryside
See you on August 16.

Phil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2008 12:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilSend a Private Message to PhilDirect Link to This Post
Bringing a Fiero is always great, but not a necessity. Everyone is welcome - Fiero or not. In fact, we will be driving my Subaru because we're hauling raffle prizes, food and drinks.

PFF
System Bot
mmeyer86gt/gtp

Feedback score:    (161)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 73
Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2008 01:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mmeyer86gt/gtpSend a Private Message to mmeyer86gt/gtpDirect Link to This Post
I need manual shift knobs lots of them any one want to get a box together and just throw a bunch in and ship them to me!!!
Jncomutt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2008 10:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JncomuttSend a Private Message to JncomuttDirect Link to This Post
We got the 3800sc swap started for the first time last night. Looks like we'll be rolling in with THREE 3800 powered cars...

(oh, and the 500hp 3800 turbo is on schedule.. )
lou_dias

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2008 11:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lou_diasSend a Private Message to lou_diasDirect Link to This Post
Geez,

If I go this year, I'll have to rent a truck of all the parts I don't need...maybe a uHaul...
mtownfiero

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2008 12:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mtownfieroSend a Private Message to mtownfieroDirect Link to This Post
I want to try and make it since i havent been able to make any of the others. I already gave away all the parts i had though.
PrettyPhysicist87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2008 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PrettyPhysicist87GTSend a Private Message to PrettyPhysicist87GTDirect Link to This Post
there are probably lots of parts we need. are there any cheap hotels nearby? its a 6 hour drive for us, and i don't really want to do it twice in one day - so i'd like to drive up friday night if possible then home saturday night ...

jess

------------------
1987 Fiero GT
1986 Fiero SE
2004 Alero GL a.k.a. Raccoon Killer!

Phil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2008 03:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilSend a Private Message to PhilDirect Link to This Post
Try the following link for a list of hotels in the area and direct links to their websites:

http://www.google.com/searc...hotels+lebanon%2C+ct

Phil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2008 04:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilSend a Private Message to PhilDirect Link to This Post
Just a reminder. The NEFA Swap Meet is August 16.

See you there.

Phil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2008 02:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilSend a Private Message to PhilDirect Link to This Post
Bump
mtownfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2008 12:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mtownfieroSend a Private Message to mtownfieroDirect Link to This Post
I cant make this one sadly because i have work that afternoon and i called in sick yesturday . Anyone near me going that i could give money to pick me up a 2.8l harness? I really need one and i havent been able to get my hands on one.
lou_dias

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2008 10:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lou_diasSend a Private Message to lou_diasDirect Link to This Post
I can't make it because I'm still getting things ready for my trip to Las Vegas the following night...
At somepoint I will get around to ebaying all my stuff...
PFF
System Bot
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2008 11:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
Hope you guys have a great time and great weather. I'm settling down here in Florida and will miss being there.
Phil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2008 03:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilSend a Private Message to PhilDirect Link to This Post
Glad your move to Florida was uneventful. We'll think of you tomorrow.

RED85

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2008 04:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RED85Send a Private Message to RED85Direct Link to This Post
Phil & Gwen,

I will be comming up, barbs comming with me.

Michele
Indyellowgt

Feedback score:    (35)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 70
Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2008 05:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IndyellowgtSend a Private Message to IndyellowgtDirect Link to This Post
Glad I saw this!! I was just thinmking about this the other day and hoped I had not missed it! Going to try to go tomorrow! I love Bob's!!

See you there,hopefully!!

-Mark
Xanth

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2008 07:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for XanthSend a Private Message to XanthDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mtownfiero:

I cant make this one sadly because i have work that afternoon and i called in sick yesturday . Anyone near me going that i could give money to pick me up a 2.8l harness? I really need one and i havent been able to get my hands on one.

I'll check around for you, you have an 87 right? I'm not even certain if that matters for the swap though.

One quick question, is this a rain or shine event? I heard rumors of rain showers in the area and wouldn't want to show up all alone

Originally posted by avengador1:

Hope you guys have a great time and great weather. I'm settling down here in Florida and will miss being there.

Glad I got to meet you and your car before you left, I am jealous of the move

[This message has been edited by Xanth (edited 08-15-2008).]

Phil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2008 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilSend a Private Message to PhilDirect Link to This Post
Rain or shine. We'll bring a tent and there is always Bob's porch and barn. Let's not talk about rain though and hope it is a nice day.

avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2008 08:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
Don't forget to take pictures.
mtownfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2008 04:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mtownfieroSend a Private Message to mtownfieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Xanth:

Glad I got to meet you and your car before you left, I am jealous of the move

Thanks its an 85 but i was told the year shouldnt matter. Hope all goes well and its a sunnyday for you guys down there.
Phil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2008 07:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilSend a Private Message to PhilDirect Link to This Post
Checked the weather and it should be pretty nice today. Looks like only a 20% chance of rain all day according to the weather channel. I see blue sky at this time.

Phil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2008 06:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilSend a Private Message to PhilDirect Link to This Post

Phil

7033 posts
Member since Apr 99
Thanks to everyone who showed up. It was a nice clear day with no rain in sight. I hope everyone had a nice time and that you were able to find just the right part you were looking ford.

PFF
System Bot
Xanth

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2008 07:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for XanthSend a Private Message to XanthDirect Link to This Post
Was a great time, thanks for arranging it all and a thanks to bob for the excellent deals

I was the one driving the beat-up black formula, along with my dad's beat-up indy
FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2008 07:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
Sorry we couldn't make it - we needed to deal with some home repair today.
88 Dread GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2008 08:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88 Dread GTSend a Private Message to 88 Dread GTDirect Link to This Post
I didn't get to tighten up my tilt steering yet and didn't want to drive it that far with the steering wheel flopping around.

------------------
=-Eric the Dread

1988 Fiero GT 2.8L V6
2001 Grand Prix GTP SC3.8L V6

Two88GTs

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2008 10:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Two88GTsSend a Private Message to Two88GTsDirect Link to This Post
did anyone take any pictures? it's been years since i've been to a nefa meet there.
Phil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2008 04:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilSend a Private Message to PhilDirect Link to This Post
Sorry, I was lax on that count and I don't think anyone else was taking pictures. I was busy doing other stuff and I did some catching up with people, which is one of the things the NEFA club does when we get together. I didn't remember until someone asked and a lot of people had already gone. Next time you'll just have to attend a NEFA event

Xanth

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2008 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for XanthSend a Private Message to XanthDirect Link to This Post
I only got a few this year:

Phil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2008 08:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilSend a Private Message to PhilDirect Link to This Post
Thanks! I'm glad you were able to take a few shots.

Jncomutt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2008 11:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JncomuttSend a Private Message to JncomuttDirect Link to This Post
Sorry I couldn't make it guys.. I'm leaving for school on friday and I had to finish this:

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock