Started on: 04-03-2008 09:52 PM
Replies: 5
Last post by: Indiana_resto_guy on 04-12-2008 08:50 PM
ambfiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2008 09:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ambfieroSend a Private Message to ambfieroDirect Link to This Post
I just found out that there won’t be a Fieros @ Auburn 2008. This was a great show with one of the best classic hotels to stay at. Chris and Melissa always did a wonderful job putting on this show. Thanks for the past 4yrs, my family and I really enjoyed this show, hope you have one for 2009.

I would imagine it’s due to this economy right now and can’t say I blame them. From what I could tell Daytona numbers looked low. How bad do you guys think gas prices and the economy will affect the 25th???

http://www.auburnproductionsinc.com/

Chris and Melissa Moore of Auburn Productions, Inc. would like to thank all of the supporters and car fans that have joined us in the past years for all of our shows. At this time we are not planning on hosting any shows for the year of 2008. Please stay tuned to auburnproductionsinc.com for further details.

------------------
In loving memory of Harold Hummel (PFF 4WHEEL)
1936-2004

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Mister

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2008 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MisterSend a Private Message to MisterDirect Link to This Post
I was at Auburn in 2005 and had lots of fun, $$ and location didn't allow me to attend 06-07.

It's getting to our pockets and hurts our hobby when gasoline gets to $4.35...It doesn't look brighter for the future, but hopefully people will keep driving for fun. I know I drive less, but I'll save somewhere else and try to keep my Sunday cruises and one or two U.S shows per season.
------------------

T-Top ~HUD~LEDs ~Red Fieros~Carputer~Montreal Club

[This message has been edited by Mister (edited 04-03-2008).]

WingNut - MD

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2008 07:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WingNut - MDClick Here to visit WingNut - MD's HomePageSend a Private Message to WingNut - MDDirect Link to This Post
Chris and Melissa put on a top notch show. I attended in 2004 & 2005 and we had a great time. While I understand their decision, the Fiero community is losing an awesome show.

Thanks Chris and Melissa for the shows you put on for all of us!

Mark
Crazy Fiero Kid

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2008 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Crazy Fiero KidClick Here to visit Crazy Fiero Kid's HomePageSend a Private Message to Crazy Fiero KidDirect Link to This Post
I went last year. My first "Fiero" show. They were saying something about there not being one this year.
OHNIKO

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2008 01:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKODirect Link to This Post
I went to this one as well previously, & it was a great show, area, location, people & nice drive too...

hopefully it will get resurrected at least occassionally.

I think if the economy is impacting people, we're saving it for the big one, the 25th!
Indiana_resto_guy

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2008 08:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana_resto_guySend a Private Message to Indiana_resto_guyDirect Link to This Post
Sad news as that was one show that I tried to hit each year and still would have gone.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock