25th Anniversary Banquet Ticket Hub by Fiero 25 - Mark
Started on: 02-14-2008 06:24 PM
Replies: 13
Last post by: Fiero 25 - Mark on 07-24-2008 07:13 AM
Fiero 25 - Mark

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2008 06:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero 25 - MarkClick Here to visit Fiero 25 - Mark's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero 25 - MarkDirect Link to This Post
If you are interested in attending the 25th show, but do not want to attend the banquet OR if you need extra banquet tickets, this thread is the place to post your requests.

List how many tickets you have for sale OR how many you are looking to buy. The individuals are responsible for payment and the transfer of tickets.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Fiero 25 - Mark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2008 08:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero 25 - MarkClick Here to visit Fiero 25 - Mark's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero 25 - MarkDirect Link to This Post
BUMP

I have bumped all of the 25th threads today, in case you'd like to put them in your favorites. 4 months and counting!

------------------
Are You Going to the 25th Anniversary Show?

Official 25th Web Page

25th Registration Form

Fiero 25 - Mark (AKA: Wingnut - MD)

[This message has been edited by Fiero 25 - Mark (edited 03-15-2008).]

Fiero 25 - Mark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2008 07:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero 25 - MarkClick Here to visit Fiero 25 - Mark's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero 25 - MarkDirect Link to This Post
BUMP IT UP!
BekaintaFunk

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2008 07:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BekaintaFunkSend a Private Message to BekaintaFunkDirect Link to This Post
how do i go about getting 2 banquet tickets?
85_Fiero_2M4

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2008 01:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85_Fiero_2M4Send a Private Message to 85_Fiero_2M4Direct Link to This Post
Are the tickets sold out already? I have 1 extra one that I might not use
Fiero 25 - Mark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2008 07:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero 25 - MarkClick Here to visit Fiero 25 - Mark's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero 25 - MarkDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 85_Fiero_2M4:

Are the tickets sold out already? I have 1 extra one that I might not use

No, the banquet is not sold out at this time. This is for folks who have bought their tickets and are not going to the banquet, or those who need extra tickets looking to get them from someone not going.

We have plenty of tickets at this time.
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2008 11:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post
If you are coming to the show, but not registering a car, how much are the banquet tickets and where do you get them ?

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 06-27-2008).]

Fiero 25 - Mark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2008 06:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero 25 - MarkClick Here to visit Fiero 25 - Mark's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero 25 - MarkDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

If you are coming to the show, but not registering a car, how much are the banquet tickets and where do you get them ?

Go to www.michiganfieroclub.com/25th

There you can download a registration. Fill out what you are looking for and mail it to the address on the form, with a check. The banquet cost is $35.00.

Mark
FIERO JOHN-WI

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2008 11:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIERO JOHN-WISend a Private Message to FIERO JOHN-WIDirect Link to This Post
Mark, what is the price (i heard you mention it would be posted) for dinner tickets for children my son is 5 years old. How much is the dinner ticket for him?????
Fiero 25 - Mark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2008 01:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero 25 - MarkClick Here to visit Fiero 25 - Mark's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero 25 - MarkDirect Link to This Post
Kids dinner tickets are $14.00. for up to 11 years old. 12 and older would be an adult meal.

Chicken Finger
Fries
Salad or Fruit
and Milk or Soft Drink
FIERO JOHN-WI

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2008 01:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIERO JOHN-WISend a Private Message to FIERO JOHN-WIDirect Link to This Post
Thank you Mark, I did not see it on the registration form that you have linked above, you might want to add it to the form.
PFF
System Bot
FARMERFIERO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2008 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FARMERFIEROSend a Private Message to FARMERFIERODirect Link to This Post
wanting 2 tickets for banquet
FARMERFIERO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2008 05:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FARMERFIEROSend a Private Message to FARMERFIERODirect Link to This Post
any tickets ????,would like to have 2
Fiero 25 - Mark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2008 07:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero 25 - MarkClick Here to visit Fiero 25 - Mark's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero 25 - MarkDirect Link to This Post
See Barb at registration. She should have tickets.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock