Started on: 02-14-2008 05:31 AM
Replies: 17
Last post by: Gokart Mozart on 07-30-2008 07:32 AM
Gokart Mozart

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2008 05:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post
I'll start this one.

The closest campground is Pontiac Lake Recreation Area Its about 15 miles from the hotel. You can have anything from one tent to a 50 foot motorhome or trailer.

You can make online reservations at http://www.midnrreservation...sults.cfm?park_id=56

or you may call MI CRS Call Center for reservation between 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM EST at 1-800-44PARKS (1-800-447-2757) Residents outside the US or Canada must call 1-301-784-9090

If you already have reservations or stayed here during the 20th show, let everyone know!

[This message has been edited by Gokart Mozart (edited 02-14-2008).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Richjk21

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2008 08:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Richjk21Send a Private Message to Richjk21Direct Link to This Post
your first link returns an error 404, object not found.

Rich

edit: and the second doesn't seem to work either

[This message has been edited by Richjk21 (edited 02-14-2008).]

Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2008 09:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post
fixed, thanks
OHNIKO

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2008 07:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKODirect Link to This Post
a bunch of us stayed there for the 20th, it was a blast, with a nice, little drive & close.
recommended.
Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2008 08:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post
As time gets closer, I'll ride the back roads and map out routes to get to the show from the campground. There's a bunch of lakes in the area, meaning nice, twisty, scenic roads.
Fiero 25 - Mark

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2008 08:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero 25 - MarkClick Here to visit Fiero 25 - Mark's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero 25 - MarkDirect Link to This Post
bump

------------------
Are You Going to the 25th Anniversary Show?

Official 25th Web Page

25th Registration Form

Fiero 25 - Mark (AKA: Wingnut - MD)

Syme

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2008 10:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SymeSend a Private Message to SymeDirect Link to This Post
This may be a bit of a trivial question, but I didn't find any mention of it on the website.

Are dogs accepted on the grounds? I don't know if I'll be able to find a babysitter or not

------------------
There's always free cheddar in the mousetrap

Fiero 25 - Mark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2008 10:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero 25 - MarkClick Here to visit Fiero 25 - Mark's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero 25 - MarkDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Syme:

This may be a bit of a trivial question, but I didn't find any mention of it on the website.

Are dogs accepted on the grounds? I don't know if I'll be able to find a babysitter or not

The reason this is not on the website is that we are promoting the show and the host hotel.
Fiero 25 - Mark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2008 07:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero 25 - MarkClick Here to visit Fiero 25 - Mark's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero 25 - MarkDirect Link to This Post
BUMP
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2008 11:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Syme:

I don't see a response below.

Originally posted by Fiero 25 - Mark:
The reason this is not on the website is that we are promoting the show and the host hotel.

So, I'll ask.

Mark,
I am also interested in knowing, are dogs prohibited or welcome at the campgrounds, hotel and show? My travel buddy, Jake goes almost everywhere with me. So, that would make a difference to me.

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 04-03-2008).]

Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2008 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post
Dogs are allowed at the campgrounds, must be leashed and attended.
Who's staying?

[This message has been edited by Gokart Mozart (edited 07-07-2008).]

PFF
System Bot
darkhorizon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 451
Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2008 02:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonDirect Link to This Post
Looks like fun.

The average site is $20ish a night... seems like a steal to me.
CC Rider

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2008 04:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CC RiderSend a Private Message to CC RiderDirect Link to This Post
bump
BtotheB

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 77
Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2008 08:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BtotheBClick Here to visit BtotheB's HomePageSend a Private Message to BtotheBDirect Link to This Post
My girlfriend and I stayed there at the 20th, good spot and met lots of other cool Fiero people. I won't be going to the 25th, but I'll put a note on my calendar for the 30th. haha
Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2008 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post
Who will be staying here?

FIREBOX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2008 01:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIREBOXSend a Private Message to FIREBOXDirect Link to This Post
If I come up on Thursday instead of Friday, I might stay here. I'm staying at the Marriott on Friday and Saturday night. If I check in the campgrounds I'll ask if any other FIERO people are there. Anyone staying, let them know you sign in that you're part of the FIERO SHOW. (sign in with the word FIERO SHOW next to your name)

Wayne
FIREBOX- white, 84
(this isn't my nature, race, and age!!)

[This message has been edited by FIREBOX (edited 07-20-2008).]

Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2008 11:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post
If everyone would like to camp together, let me know what kind of site you're staying at and I'll get ahold of the campground and see what we can do.

Here's some good news:
http://forecast.weather.gov...5&map.y=186&site=DTX

Tuesday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 60. North northwest wind between 5 and 7 mph.

Wednesday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 78. North northwest wind between 6 and 9 mph.

Wednesday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 61.

Thursday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 81.

Thursday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 63.

Friday: A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 83.

Friday Night: A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64.

Saturday: Partly cloudy, with a high near 83.

Saturday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 63.

Sunday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 82.
Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2008 07:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post
How many people stayed and how was the facilities?

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock