My build thread by Crazy Fiero Kid
Started on: 07-01-2007 09:44 PM
Replies: 13
Last post by: exoticse on 02-22-2008 02:19 AM
Crazy Fiero Kid

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2007 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Crazy Fiero KidClick Here to visit Crazy Fiero Kid's HomePageSend a Private Message to Crazy Fiero KidDirect Link to This Post
I wanted to start my thread. It will go slow, but thought i would start it now anyways. I have my hood design in progress. But i have no idea on how to get my pictures on here. Anyone wanna tell me how?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2007 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Crazy Fiero Kid:

I wanted to start my thread. It will go slow, but thought i would start it now anyways. I have my hood design in progress. But i have no idea on how to get my pictures on here. Anyone wanna tell me how?

www.imageshack.us
you can even resize them there! (little checkbox) you want the 640x480 size.

upload your pic.
then, insert the link (labeled direct link) here, and surround it with these (img)YOUR LINK(/img) except substitute ('s for ['s
if you upload multiple pics at a time, it will give you the code automatically. (labeled ubb i think?)
Crazy Fiero Kid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2007 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Crazy Fiero KidClick Here to visit Crazy Fiero Kid's HomePageSend a Private Message to Crazy Fiero KidDirect Link to This Post
Crazy Fiero Kid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2007 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Crazy Fiero KidClick Here to visit Crazy Fiero Kid's HomePageSend a Private Message to Crazy Fiero KidDirect Link to This Post

Crazy Fiero Kid

93 posts
Member since Oct 2006
topher_time

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 64
Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2007 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for topher_timeSend a Private Message to topher_timeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Crazy Fiero Kid:

This images is larger than 102400 bytes. Click to view.
This images is larger than 102400 bytes. Click to view.

Use [img] [/img] around the image code. Looks like you need to resize your picture. Looks good btw

[This message has been edited by topher_time (edited 07-01-2007).]

BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2007 12:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkDirect Link to This Post
WOW, does look good! im going to do something similar REAL soon myself! (cept smaller and just one opening...) but sweet! post as many details as possible! i want to know what you do so i can follow!
Crazy Fiero Kid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2007 02:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Crazy Fiero KidClick Here to visit Crazy Fiero Kid's HomePageSend a Private Message to Crazy Fiero KidDirect Link to This Post
I have never really worked with fiberglass. So things may not look all the best right now. But i did my best. I used poster board to get straight sides. The fiberglass bubbled out in some spots! So i will have to work with that prob. But hopefully i can get them immaculate. I will do the bottom side tomarrow.

[This message has been edited by Crazy Fiero Kid (edited 07-14-2007).]

Crazy Fiero Kid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2007 03:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Crazy Fiero KidClick Here to visit Crazy Fiero Kid's HomePageSend a Private Message to Crazy Fiero KidDirect Link to This Post

Crazy Fiero Kid

93 posts
Member since Oct 2006

[This message has been edited by Crazy Fiero Kid (edited 07-14-2007).]

Crazy Fiero Kid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2007 03:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Crazy Fiero KidClick Here to visit Crazy Fiero Kid's HomePageSend a Private Message to Crazy Fiero KidDirect Link to This Post
I wanted to do some vents in the front bumper on the sides. But i have some questions for anybody who would help. Is SMS the way to go? I am doing vents the same way as the hood (not doubled tho, that would look dumb). Should i do it the same way as the hood? Not too much experience here, but i wanna learn.
Crazy Fiero Kid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2007 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Crazy Fiero KidClick Here to visit Crazy Fiero Kid's HomePageSend a Private Message to Crazy Fiero KidDirect Link to This Post
bump
Mr.PBody

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2007 02:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.PBodyClick Here to visit Mr.PBody's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mr.PBodyDirect Link to This Post
Looks good, I want to learn to do fiberglass at some point.
PFF
System Bot
Crazy Fiero Kid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2008 12:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Crazy Fiero KidClick Here to visit Crazy Fiero Kid's HomePageSend a Private Message to Crazy Fiero KidDirect Link to This Post
Crazy Fiero Kid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2008 01:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Crazy Fiero KidClick Here to visit Crazy Fiero Kid's HomePageSend a Private Message to Crazy Fiero KidDirect Link to This Post

Crazy Fiero Kid

93 posts
Member since Oct 2006

[This message has been edited by Crazy Fiero Kid (edited 02-22-2008).]

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2008 02:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

Unique and very cool !

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock