Started on: 04-01-2007 02:44 PM
Replies: 55
Last post by: Just Say Go on 06-24-2008 06:40 AM
greengoblin0129

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2007 02:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for greengoblin0129Click Here to visit greengoblin0129's HomePageSend a Private Message to greengoblin0129Direct Link to This Post
Just seen this ad on the forum
http://www.justsaygo.us/GAS.html

"G.A.S. – The Great Fiero Go-And-Show

“GAS” is a U.S. coast-to-coast tour of Route 50, taking place in the summer of 2010, from Ocean City,
Maryland to San Francisco, California.

GAS will be a caravan/relay lasting several weeks. You are not expected to drive the full length of the
tour. Just join up with the caravan where you can, for as long as possible, and leave when you must.
Participants can add to a scrapbook that will be passed along, plus there will be a blog for your photos
and stories. Besides all the sights and the small-town Americana that Route 50 has to offer, we also
expect to have some Fieros-only show-n-shines, drag strips to visit, and festivals to attend. Even if you
cannot join the caravan, try to come to one of our stops and get your name & picture in the scrapbook.

There is no registration cost for this, just your own travel expenses. A few items of merchandise will be
available, with any proceeds helping to offset organizational expenses.

Come with us for a drive on the ultimate cruise, while we are still allowed to have internal combustion
engines! We’ll visit interesting places, eat good food, and do a LOT of cruisin’. The Great Fiero Go-
And-Show will provide memories for a lifetime. Be a part of it!"~www.justsaygo.us/GAS

Better have a lot of tow trucks on hand, and fire trucks
Discuss...

[This message has been edited by greengoblin0129 (edited 04-01-2007).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Chicken McNizzle

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2007 03:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chicken McNizzleClick Here to visit Chicken McNizzle's HomePageSend a Private Message to Chicken McNizzleDirect Link to This Post
it's really not a bad idea, considering it actually involves driving and not just a show and shine - not to mention it is an equall oppurtunity for all Fiero owners to attend
FieroWannaBe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2007 03:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroWannaBeSend a Private Message to FieroWannaBeDirect Link to This Post
looks like a hoot
flames4me

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2007 04:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for flames4meSend a Private Message to flames4meDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Chicken McNizzle:
an equall oppurtunity for all Fiero owners to attend

what if your in MN/WI? or southern FL, or TX?

sounds like fun though, and a cool idea.

------------------
1986 Silver 5 speed Fiero 3.4 DOHC
Bored .30, Fully balanced and blueprinted
13.93@101mph as it is on the street.
... ... !
350ci 400hp/tq SBC, 4 bolt main
Spec Stage 3, Nitrous Oxide, many extras.
87 GT 5-speed Getrag, power everything.

Phil

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2007 04:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilSend a Private Message to PhilDirect Link to This Post
A Fiero "Hot Rod Power Tour"
carnut122

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2007 05:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Direct Link to This Post
How about a lower 48 state tour? My motorcycle list did somewhat the same thing with a "bag" that was moved from member to member. We could move the scrapbook and have a parallel link on the Forum to post the pictures. Each week could be a different state with a culmination at one of the major events like Daytona which is ideally located in the corner of the country.
Just Say Go

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2007 05:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Just Say GoSend a Private Message to Just Say GoDirect Link to This Post
Just a coincidence that the first banner ad started the day before April Fool's Day (that would be a rather expensive prank). Some of you noticed the teaser pics in the Club Announcements section. Those started on January 2, and were added to just often enough to keep the forum index screen showing activity in that section.

Several years ago, I wanted to organize a tour of Route 66. I also wanted to satisfy requests for a Fiero version of a Power Tour. Research into Route 66 turned up a logistics nightmare, with it being fragmented into little pieces. Sadly, very little of it remains. Plus the fact that it ends in Chicago, whereas most U.S. Fiero owners live east of the Mississippi River. I don't remember how I heard about Route 50, whether from a fellow Fiero owner or my own searching, but after comparing it to the east-west interstate highways, well, there was no comparison. Route 50 is very much a present-day version of the things we like about Route 66. Even better, it runs coast-to-coast (well, Sacramento is almost the coast - we are going to proceed from there to Rockaway Beach). Most of it goes through small towns, but through a few big cities too (Washington D.C., St. Louis, Kansas City). It will reacquaint us with the America we remember - the one where life was a little slower, and big corporations didn't take the flavor out of everything.

I quickly discovered there is not much information about Route 50 on the Internet, I guess because it's just not as popular as Route 66. I found one book about it, and I bought it for my research. But there was little more than that. While researching Route 66, I had joined a large Yahoo group that is really fun to read. So, to start collecting more information on Route 50 - not just for us, but for others interested in the same thing - I created a Route 50 Yahoo group. Check it out for more info than what I have in the GAS website so far. I am working on state maps for the GAS website, with pushpins at various landmarks with links etc. Also, it might help to have people volunteer to be state representatives for the tour. Let me know what you think about that.

The Route 50 book I purchased is pretty good, but a better one could be written. And there are no DVD's about it that I have found. We can change that! We can document our experiences into something that will not only chronicle the long-forgotten backroads across America, but also what could be the last days of long-distance automotive touring. Putting the Fiero in the middle of it all will create a way to preserve our love of these cars in an historically important way. Until someone goes around the world making a Fiero documentary, this is the next best thing.

This is not really what you might call a national event, because everyone won't be attracted to the same place at the same time. And I know it's far from Canada, Florida, etc. But hey, look at me, I live in Houston - and I am making plans to drive the entire tour.

Daytona attendees got a card with the URL of the GAS website. As I passed them out at the speedway, I was very encouraged by the response. Several people even expressed interest in driving the full tour. That would be great, if you can do it. But the idea is just to "pass the torch", so to speak. If we get enough participation to be able to do that, I will consider this a success. My coworkers tell me there will be many more show up than I am expecting. Some of the small towns on Route 50 don't have a lot of lodging, so I don't know if large numbers would be a good thing or not. We may have to take over the KOA kampgrounds!

Okay, gotta run.

[This message has been edited by Just Say Go (edited 04-02-2007).]

squisher86SE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2007 06:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for squisher86SESend a Private Message to squisher86SEDirect Link to This Post
That looks neat, 50 runs right through a town about 20 minutes south of me.
brandon87gt

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2007 06:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for brandon87gtSend a Private Message to brandon87gtDirect Link to This Post
Looks fun, too bad its not going east though. My parents live 1/4 mile off route 50 in west kansas. It would be great to head that way for a visit.
Phil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2007 06:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilSend a Private Message to PhilDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by carnut122:

How about a lower 48 state tour? My motorcycle list did somewhat the same thing with a "bag" that was moved from member to member. We could move the scrapbook and have a parallel link on the Forum to post the pictures. Each week could be a different state with a culmination at one of the major events like Daytona which is ideally located in the corner of the country.

The 2000 Power Tour did the lower 48 states, San Berdoo CA to Panama City Beach FL. I drove from RI to CA to FL back to RI on that one- 8139 miles
Phil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2007 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilSend a Private Message to PhilDirect Link to This Post

Phil

7033 posts
Member since Apr 99

Originally posted by brandon87gt:

Looks fun, too bad its not going east though. My parents live 1/4 mile off route 50 in west kansas. It would be great to head that way for a visit.

Simple - you drive to your parents house and pick up the tour from there
PFF
System Bot
JDZFIERO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2007 09:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JDZFIEROSend a Private Message to JDZFIERODirect Link to This Post
I travel Hwy 50 every day to work, a spirited drive through Southern Indiana, from Cincinnati, OH west is 4 lane, coming up from Ohio river bottoms , lots of curves and hills to Versailles, where it converts to 2 lane and travels through many smalltown America . Lots of rolling hills, a few stretches of straight line driving and after Seymour, more hills and curves through Bedford, Shoals, Loogootee and Montgomery (Amish country) afterwards back to 4 lane near Washington, (IN) to Vincennes is cornfields. I'm looking forward to this and there are always several cruise-ins every weekend peppered throughout. One in particular at Bedford every Saturday evening at the Kmart parking lot in Bedford. It's awlful lonely being the only Fiero that attends and gets overcome by all the musclecars and rods.
BamaFieroMan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2007 09:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BamaFieroManSend a Private Message to BamaFieroManDirect Link to This Post
I would love to be a part of this, and would love to do it where I used to live, in the Shenandoah Valley in Virginia. Highway 50 goes right through Winchester, VA, and on through another of my old stomping grounds, Keyser, WV. That approximately 60 mile stretch of 50 is a lot of fun, hilly and quite curvy. With a couple of years notice, it'll give me a chance to try to get my Fiero a bit more highway prepared, as I've got to get up there from here in Alabama.
lurker

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 236
Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2007 11:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerDirect Link to This Post
i can see it now. in some sleepy western town, a roaring cloud of dust appears on the horizon. a gang of dirty, hairy fiero owners drives into town, buys all the beer, has their way with the mayor's daughter, trashes the place and leaves it in ashes. someone get it on video.
88_Fiero_2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2007 12:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88_Fiero_2M4Send a Private Message to 88_Fiero_2M4Direct Link to This Post
Humm US 50 think I will have to save up the cash to do the entire run with you all. US 50 has some fun areas for sports cars to run. the Colorado to California Part will be the best. Lots of twists and Grades

------------------
Don Pottorff
Maroon 88 GT
Red 88 2M4
Silver 86 2M4
Red 85 GT 1:18 Scale

jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2007 12:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post
Will there be any SAG wagons along the way?

I can imagine the carnage of broken down Fieros stretched out from one end of the country to the other. If I can swing this trip might have someone follow me with the truck and empty trailer.
sostock

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2007 12:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sostockSend a Private Message to sostockDirect Link to This Post
huh neat idea. i think hwy 50 was the first hwy to run from coast to coast. where it runs through the gunnison area in CO is something everyone should see. i travel the stretch between KC and sedalia, MO a lot. fyi there is a winery outside of whiteman afb (knob noster).
rpro

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2007 12:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rproSend a Private Message to rproDirect Link to This Post
Why 2010? Seems like this could be organized in a twelve month window?
sostock

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2007 12:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sostockSend a Private Message to sostockDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rpro:

it will take 3 years for everyone to get their cars running!
and another three to get them back home.
jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2007 12:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post

This year is too soon, Next year is the 25th anniversary, and 2010 sounds a lot cooler and 2009.
Fierotaz

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2007 12:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierotazSend a Private Message to FierotazDirect Link to This Post
Sounds like a great time...I still have time to set up a tow vehicle to get my car from AZ to Maryland. That way I increase my chances of making it all the way back to the left coast. Now I need to recruit a driver for the tow vehicle on the tour...
PFF
System Bot
Just Say Go

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2007 07:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Just Say GoSend a Private Message to Just Say GoDirect Link to This Post

jscott was right... 2007 was too soon for people to save up and arrange time off. 2008 has a major event already. 2009 is too soon after the 25th anniversary event to save up for another big trip (I personally could not fit it into my own budget by 2009). So 2010 it is. Besides, we will need that time to draw information from the Fiero people who live near the route... please start sending info & pics as requested on this page.

I am getting a terrific response in pm's, emails and from the Contact Us web form. The initial reactions are VERY encouraging! And the people I have gone to for advice and assistance the past several years have been extremely supportive. The Fiero community is alive and well (I am convinced the 25th anniversary event is going to be HUGE).

Just Say Go

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2007 09:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Just Say GoSend a Private Message to Just Say GoDirect Link to This Post

Just Say Go

190 posts
Member since Aug 2006

Originally posted by Fierotaz:

Sounds like a great time...I still have time to set up a tow vehicle to get my car from AZ to Maryland. That way I increase my chances of making it all the way back to the left coast. Now I need to recruit a driver for the tow vehicle on the tour...

Those who intend to "go the distance" - drive the full tour - face some special challenges. I had not considered the tow vehicle idea, but it sounds feasible. It might also solve the problem of not being able to carry 3 weeks worth of clothes in a Fiero.

I probably won't be able to take off work long enough to drive to the starting point and then drive home from CA, in addition to the 3-week (maybe more?) tour. I'm thinking of having my car shipped to MD and back from CA while I take a plane. How much more expensive would that be than putting gasoline in a second vehicle coast-to-coast?

One of the people who has driven the entire route told me that I may have to ship my laundry home and pick up new clean clothes from Wal-Mart a few times along the way. I don't know... it seems that could take just as much time as stopping at a laundrymat to wash my clothes.
jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2007 12:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Just Say Go:

Those who intend to "go the distance" - drive the full tour - face some special challenges. I had not considered the tow vehicle idea, but it sounds feasible. It might also solve the problem of not being able to carry 3 weeks worth of clothes in a Fiero.

I came up with the tow vehicle idea on the fly...the challenge there is to find another person crazy enough to want to drive across country and not even driving a Fiero, but a truck with an empty trailer.

Three weeks is a long time for most of us to be away from work...not impossible, but maybe a once in a lifetime comittment. Too bad we don't regularly have month long holidays in the US. You might want to limit the tour to two weeks so that the logistics on either end make the whole event last about three weeks.

By the way, you can make one pair of underwear last a week: 3 days on one side, 3 days inside out, and the 7th day you go commando.

[This message has been edited by jscott1 (edited 04-04-2007).]

blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2007 12:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post

And the people I have gone to for advice and assistance the past several years have been extremely supportive.

hmmm... I think I know one of those people

Chuck, you can count on me running the leg that is closest to RRunner's house (Illinois) all the way to Mike Valentine's house (Colorado), waving at Stricker's house (Kansas) as we drive by...

I can't wait until 2010... the country between Ely and Carson City Nevada looks like God walked it, and said... "This would be a great place for a road."
Don't know if I can be on the tour that far West... but, we'll see.

jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2007 12:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by blakeinspace:

I can't wait until 2010... the country between Ely and Carson City Nevada looks like God walked it, and said... "This would be a great place for a road."
Don't know if I can be on the tour that far West... but, we'll see.

The idea of doing the whole tour is exciting, but if I were to only do part it would be the second half. East of the Mississippi I have already driven in nearly every state. Driving to the left coast would be a new experieince.
blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2007 12:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jscott1:
By the way, you can make one pair of underwear last a week: 3 days on one side, 3 days inside out, and the 7th day you go commando.

Jon, brother, I am officialy removing the lifetime 'positive' I had for you in the ratings....

it's nice when you someone 300 miles away can make you laugh at work...
Just Say Go

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2007 12:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Just Say GoSend a Private Message to Just Say GoDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blakeinspace:

Chuck,

Thanks for using my code name. Y'all hear that? We're using code names!!!

jscott, I don't think I will be sharing a room with you again anytime soon.

I really don't want to make everybody else on the tour rush things just for the convenience of the few who will travel the whole way. This is for the quality of the experience, not the speed. Maybe we can have a Fiero-Run in 2011

[This message has been edited by Just Say Go (edited 04-04-2007).]

jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2007 12:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post

jscott, I don't think I will be sharing a room with you again anytime soon.

Just because you can doesn't mean that you have to...

Well a three week tour is better than a two week tour...but I imagine more than a few will want to do the whole tour.
Phil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2007 02:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilSend a Private Message to PhilDirect Link to This Post
It's not really that hard to pack enough stuff in a Fiero for a 3 week trip - The wife and I went for 3 1/2 weeks and only had to do laundry once. Two of those wheeled airline carry on bags and two small soft sided duffles did the trick. (RI to CA toFL to RI). Roll your clothes into a log shape and stack them in your bag.
tutnkmn

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 65
Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2007 08:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tutnkmnSend a Private Message to tutnkmnDirect Link to This Post
My Fiero pal Randy and I will catch you up in Marietta/Parkersburg and cruise until Cincinnati

Add two more, 87 gold coupe and a red 86 GT.

See you all then!

[This message has been edited by tutnkmn (edited 04-04-2007).]

PFF
System Bot
87GT_97114

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2007 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT_97114Click Here to visit 87GT_97114's HomePageSend a Private Message to 87GT_97114Direct Link to This Post
Cool, I could swing out 84 down to Utah and cross Nevada with the group, then head home. I have no desire to see SF again, I saw it in the 60's (I think).
Is there any way to keep a thread up so us old farts don't forget?

Found this while searching.

http://www.route50.com/

------------------

'85GT Indy clone 4.9 4T60E
'78 Toyota longbed, parts runner
'89 Bonneville daily driver
'87 30' Kit Classic TT, living in it.

[This message has been edited by 87GT_97114 (edited 04-04-2007).]

Just Say Go

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2007 08:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Just Say GoSend a Private Message to Just Say GoDirect Link to This Post
Since I have a banner ad running this month, and I don't know how soon I'll do another, please allow me to bump this now that April is half over.

The response has been very good... better even than I expected. Everyone who has contacted me says they are excited about this.

I also hope everyone is making preparations to attend MFC's 25th anniversary event next year. Whatever else you do, make sure you don't miss that. And spread the word to your local Fiero owners who don't get on PFF or the Internet.

------------------

------------------

wikid_one

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2007 10:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wikid_oneSend a Private Message to wikid_oneDirect Link to This Post
:/ Just stumbled across this... don't know how I missed it before.

Well, as the only Ocean City member on the forum (if there is another one please get in touch with me) I would love to do whatever I can to help out with this event. Hell, with 3 years notice my employer might actually give me a couple days off

There is already a car show that is in town in the beginning of June (9-10 this year I believe) so we might be able to tie into that event some how as well... especially since the guy who runs it is a friend of the family. The only actual problem, if you want to call it one, is that this time is also Senior Week. That is one of those things that could be a pain, but also could work to our advantage. Many high school aged kids have no idea about our cars, so this may also be a good opportunity to bring in a new generation of Fiero owners to keep the craze alive.

Keep everyone up to date, and let me know if you need anything locally.

**EDIT**
Just looked up events in the area. This is what is going on this year around the start time:

June 9-10
OC Car & Truck Show
Convention Center, 40th St. & Bay
The largest automotive and youth culture event at the beach with over 700 vehicles on display plus interactive games, music, entertainment, celebrity appearances & much more. Admission. Sat., 10 a.m.-10 p.m.; Sun., 10 a.m.-6 p.m.

June 9-10
Mid-Atlantic Classic Chevy Festival
Francis Scott Key Motel, Rt. 50.
Open to all 1929-72 Chevrolets. Registration, Sat., noon -5 p.m. Sunday, show 9 a.m.- 3 p.m. with awards. Boardwalk parade, Sunday, 8:30 a.m.

[This message has been edited by wikid_one (edited 05-02-2007).]

wikid_one

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2007 11:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wikid_oneSend a Private Message to wikid_oneDirect Link to This Post

wikid_one

2838 posts
Member since Dec 2003
Just thought of another idea for the tow trucks. How hard would it be to get a couple of the Indy replica trucks to join us on the tour. If I remember right there are a couple people with replicas on the forum... and I know the trucks would have no problem pulling a trailer.

[This message has been edited by wikid_one (edited 05-02-2007).]

AquaHusky

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2007 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AquaHuskySend a Private Message to AquaHuskyDirect Link to This Post
I live a few miles south of the 50 here in Mo. I take it to work every day just about. Lets hope the car's engine holds up long enought to make at least a small part of the trip! I might have that GT my wife wants by then also!
m0sh_man

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2007 01:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for m0sh_manSend a Private Message to m0sh_manDirect Link to This Post
good luck with rt. 50 through WV, the first half of it is fine, (its only two lane though) but the second half, once you pass elkins WV, its constant turning, 2 lane narrow mountain pass's with tons of coal trucks.

matthew
87SEV6Reborn05

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2007 10:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87SEV6Reborn05Send a Private Message to 87SEV6Reborn05Direct Link to This Post
bump
squisher86SE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2007 02:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for squisher86SESend a Private Message to squisher86SEDirect Link to This Post
I think you can put me on the list for the people joining up for the Indiana stuff

Heck, I can probably even join up at Cinci. At the very least I will show up for the cruise-in in Bedford.
CorvetteFan86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2007 01:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CorvetteFan86Click Here to visit CorvetteFan86's HomePageSend a Private Message to CorvetteFan86Direct Link to This Post
I cant wait for it. i am excited already by then my car will be in tip top shape and hopefully all the bugs worked out lol. Ocean city is a great place to start for me its only 4hrs away. Not too far imo.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock