Started on: 10-29-2007 11:46 AM
Replies: 12
Last post by: Kaleb on 10-30-2007 08:24 PM
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2007 11:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinDirect Link to This Post
Hi guys. I am back in England and am without the Fiero until at least june at the 25th reunion. Thought I would share my other rides with you.

1987 Honda Hurricane with 5100ish miles. Stored in the states.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2007 11:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinDirect Link to This Post
I can't figure this image poster out...Try it again.
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2007 11:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinDirect Link to This Post

johnyrottin

5464 posts
Member since Oct 2007
Okay I got it now!!!

This is my 2005 Benelli Tornado Novencentro tre Limited Edition with 470 miles on her. This is number 131 of 150 built. They were built to homogulate for world superbike racing, hence the set-up. She is a hand made Italian bike with a three cylinder. Makes the most amazing sound. Her body is pure carbon fiber, magnesium engine components, Marchesini racing rims, Ohlins suspension and Brembo brakes.

[This message has been edited by johnyrottin (edited 10-29-2007).]

johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2007 11:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinDirect Link to This Post

johnyrottin

5464 posts
Member since Oct 2007
Okay, here is one of the driveway with my 2003 Harley Davidson 100th anniversary Road King Classic in silver/black. 503 miles on her and she makes the show circuits here with the nelli. The other one is the wifes bike (only way I could justify another one). Its an Aprilia RS125 two stroker. What a riot that one is to ride!!!

johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2007 02:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinDirect Link to This Post

johnyrottin

5464 posts
Member since Oct 2007
This is the back of the Benelli....anyone find it strange??

johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2007 03:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinDirect Link to This Post

johnyrottin

5464 posts
Member since Oct 2007
And this is my red 88 GT CJB coded T-Topper

Mr.PBody

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2007 03:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.PBodyClick Here to visit Mr.PBody's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mr.PBodyDirect Link to This Post
Gorgeous fiero, and some amazing bikes. Hope to see you at the 25th.
Philero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2007 03:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhileroSend a Private Message to PhileroDirect Link to This Post
<------- SOOOOOO Jealous! Beautiful bikes and car... and you are in England. I would give my right (insert male organ here) to be in your shoes right now! Even with the military job (USAF I presume?)! Many many moons ago, I used to live about 75 miles SSW of where you are now.

Thanks for sharing!

------------------
Phil
Always trying to create something new!
Philero ~ Phil and his Fiero, melding into one (soon to be my license plate too!)

johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2007 04:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinDirect Link to This Post
Thanks guys. This was said on another post thread but how much these things are worth is proportionate to the beauty of the beholder. I waited a looooonnngggg time to get that red fiero and it paid off. The bikes will all stay with me as well. Never getting rid of them so they are priceless. My 10yr old son loves the new ride so I am thinking of buying a shagged 88gt and having archie to a chop and V-8 swap then slowly working on the rest with him. Throw him the keys on his 16th and tell lhim to live it up. That would be a great father/son bonding thing to do. My dad never did that kind of stuff with me so I really want to with him.
Kaleb

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2007 04:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KalebSend a Private Message to KalebDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by johnyrottin:

Thanks guys. This was said on another post thread but how much these things are worth is proportionate to the beauty of the beholder. I waited a looooonnngggg time to get that red fiero and it paid off. The bikes will all stay with me as well. Never getting rid of them so they are priceless. My 10yr old son loves the new ride so I am thinking of buying a shagged 88gt and having archie to a chop and V-8 swap then slowly working on the rest with him. Throw him the keys on his 16th and tell lhim to live it up. That would be a great father/son bonding thing to do. My dad never did that kind of stuff with me so I really want to with him.

Me and my dad built a finale kit from archie together--except we started it about 4 or 5 months before i turned 16 so didnt have as much time(which was stressful at times) but we did get it done about a month after i turned 16--

heres some pictures

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.
Kaleb

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2007 04:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KalebSend a Private Message to KalebDirect Link to This Post

Kaleb

240 posts
Member since Jan 2007

Originally posted by johnyrottin:

This is the back of the Benelli....anyone find it strange??

yeah, whats that behind the grill
PFF
System Bot
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2007 02:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinDirect Link to This Post
They are rear mounted radiator fans. The rad sits just in front of them. Makes the frontal surface smaller, less wind resistance at speed, hence faster with less horsepower. Supposedly F1 cars use the same theory.

[This message has been edited by johnyrottin (edited 10-30-2007).]

Kaleb

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2007 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KalebSend a Private Message to KalebDirect Link to This Post
well thats cool

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock