Started on: 10-17-2007 05:06 PM
Replies: 45
Last post by: Songman on 11-04-2007 09:25 AM
Songman

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2007 05:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
I know that there are a lot of people waiting anxiously for MsLori's quarter window project to come together. I am one of them...

But I have to say that I talked to Lori a few weeks ago and she sold me a set of the 'old' versions of the windows she has been working on. I have to say that if these are the ones that she wasn't satisfied with, then she is going to have one helluva product!

I needed something... anything... to put on my GT before the Coast Run and figured that regardless of how they were, they would be better than what I had - one completely gone and the other cracked all the way from top to bottom. I never expected what I got in the mail a week later! She told me on the phone that these would probably need a small amount of trimming because they were never intended to be the finished product. All I can say is that they fit great. They look great. And I am even more excited about the eventual finished product.

And for those who are frustrated about the wait. I can tell you that she is as well. Things are happening beyond her control with the people who are actually working on the windows. She has put a lot into this, both financially and mentally. And I have no idea that you are all going to agree that it was worth the wait.

I hope this thread can be a positive thing for all of you and not turn into something other than what it was intended. Lori is trying and the finished product is going to be better than most of us imagined.

Thanks for helping me out, Lori. Now my car will at least look acceptable for the Coast Run!

------------------
5th Annual California Coast Run
October 26-28, 2007
San Simeon, CA

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
bmwguru

Feedback score:    (38)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2007 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruDirect Link to This Post
not to put a damper on things, but what is special about those windows to wait so long? I ordered a set from the Fiero store and got them the next day. Perfect fit. Look great. Good price.
Am I missing something?
Dave

------------------

450hp 1987 Fiero GT, 1986 Fiero SE, certified master technician/shop owner
www.njautobahn.com

Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2007 05:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
Doug is an old friend of mine and I have nothing but respect for him... His windows were the best thing around for a long time but they do not have the curves of the original windows. They also don't have the rolled edges. Lori's are exact replacement. You can tell a set of Doug's windows just by walking up to the car because they look flat. They looked fantastic since there was nothing else available, but the stock look is more aesthetically pleasing and that is what Lori will be offering.
bmwguru

Feedback score:    (38)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2007 05:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruDirect Link to This Post
ok. just curious
SNMFX

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-17-2007 05:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SNMFXClick Here to visit SNMFX's HomePageSend a Private Message to SNMFXDirect Link to This Post
Maybe she will donate a set of Blems for the Coast Run Giveaways!

Anyways, I can't wait for these replacements!
I'm still just as excited as when she first posted about these.
I have my Blue 87 GT with both windows cracked and falling off and my White 88 GT with a crack 1/2 up one and spidering on the other.

[This message has been edited by SNMFX (edited 10-17-2007).]

Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2007 06:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by bmwguru:

ok. just curious

Duh! I misunderstood you anyway.... Doug is Fiero Warehouse. You said Fiero Store. Doug was THE source for quarter windows forever. I don't know how long Fiero Store has had them, but they are still the same flat windows.
Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2007 06:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post

Songman

12496 posts
Member since Aug 2000

Originally posted by SNMFX:

Maybe she will donate a set of Blems for the Coast Run Giveaways!

We shall see...

------------------
October 26-28, 2007
San Simeon, CA

craigsfiero2007

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2007 06:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Direct Link to This Post
Can we have some pictures of them. I am very interested in buying some off of Mrs.Lori, but I want to see the quality of her work, it sounds to me like they are great replacements, but I want to see.
Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2007 07:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
I will work on getting some pictures. I'm pretty covered up at the moment but there will definitely be lots of pictures from the Coast Run. If I can get some time prior to that I will snap some pictures.
craigsfiero2007

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2007 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Songman:

I will work on getting some pictures. I'm pretty covered up at the moment but there will definitely be lots of pictures from the Coast Run. If I can get some time prior to that I will snap some pictures.

Cool, Thanks!
rpro

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2007 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rproSend a Private Message to rproDirect Link to This Post
Here are three pictures of her "seconds" that I installed a few months ago.

PFF
System Bot
ron768

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2007 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ron768Send a Private Message to ron768Direct Link to This Post
I have a set of the "seconds" also. I have to finish my paint job before I mount them. Right out of the box, I could tell that these will look so much better than Dougs panels that I put on my other 86GT, again, when I needed them, Doug was the only person to have anything that was afforadable. I will also post pics when I get them on.
Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2007 10:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the pics, rpro. I will still try to get some more pictures soon.
87_FieroGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2007 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87_FieroGTSend a Private Message to 87_FieroGTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rpro:

Here are three pictures of her "seconds" that I installed a few months ago.

Gee, what's "second" about them? They look great!

------------------

Visit my website!
Fieros West
David
2 Corinthians 5: 17
1987 Pontiac Fiero GT, 5 Speed
2006 Pontiac Grand Prix

Gumby

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2007 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GumbySend a Private Message to GumbyDirect Link to This Post
How much is she selling a set for? I am need of some and was just going to get a set from the Fierostore.
Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2007 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87_FieroGT:

Gee, what's "second" about them? They look great!

That's what I said when I got the one she sent me. That is why I am so sold on how great the ones that she is working on are going to be!

Gumby, write to her at fierosolutions@aol.com.

------------------
October 26-28, 2007
San Simeon, CA

rpro

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2007 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rproSend a Private Message to rproDirect Link to This Post
The blems had irregular edges, especially along the bottom. I had to do some flat filing and fine sand it off before installation. Since the material shaves easily, this was not really much of a chore. In defense of Lori's project, I must say that even her blems are vastly superior to any of the reproductions. The biggest issue I had with Doug's was, they were flat and the leading edge didn't have the needed curvature to tuck into the body seam.

As an added plus, Lori's window flex more than the originals, and can actually be taken off in one piece, assuming you didn't go crazy with the double faced tape :> )

[This message has been edited by rpro (edited 10-17-2007).]

craigsfiero2007

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2007 11:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Direct Link to This Post
Thanks for the Pictures rpro!! I can't believe those are blems, they look better than the stock ones. Now I am sold on her replacements, I will be definately be buying some. Those are well worth the money.
Cajun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2007 11:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CajunSend a Private Message to CajunDirect Link to This Post

Songman,

I had drppped Lori an email a while back requesting information on availability and pricing. I have not received a reply. Like everyone else, I too am patiently waiting to purchase a set. But as others, time is beginning to run short and may be forced to source elsewhere.

Cajun
Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2007 11:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
Actually, there are recent developments on the 'good' windows as well. I won't relay the entire story but basically, the guy who was doing the printing on these was an older man who because of health problems couldn't continue at this time. His ex-partner says he can take over where the older man left off, so hopefully the 'good' ones will be available soon.

BUT... if you want a set of seconds, blems, or whatever you call them...
Write to Lori and put that in the subject: Quarter Window Blems
I don't know how many of these she has or how many she might have for sale or anything. Just make sure and let her know in the subject what you are interested in... Cajun, she probably just figured you were asking about the finished ones when they are ready and added you to a list or something.

Once the 'good' ones are ready, she will have a website with details and ordering information. I hope all of the people in the other thread will be ready to place orders at that time to help her recoup her investment of time and money. We sorely needed these.

[This message has been edited by Songman (edited 10-17-2007).]

pacethis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2007 11:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pacethisSend a Private Message to pacethisDirect Link to This Post

Actually, there are recent developments on the 'good' windows as well. I won't relay the entire story but basically, the guy who was doing the printing on these was an older man who because of health problems couldn't continue at this time. His ex-partner says he can take over where the older man left off, so hopefully the 'good' ones will be available soon.

BUT... if you want a set of seconds, blems, or whatever you call them...
Write to Lori and put that in the subject: Quarter Window Blems
I don't know how many of these she has or how many she might have for sale or anything. Just make sure and let her know in the subject what you are interested in... Cajun, she probably just figured you were asking about the finished ones when they are ready and added you to a list or something.

Once the 'good' ones are ready, she will have a website with details and ordering information. I hope all of the people in the other thread will be ready to place orders at that time to help her recoup her investment of time and money. We sorely needed these.

Can you pm me her email address? I'm trying to finish my car up in the next few weeks and it has no quarter windows...blems will get me by
PFF
System Bot
Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2007 11:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
You can e-mail her at fierosolutions@aol.com.

Like I said, I don't even know how many of these she has available to sell, but it is worth a try. Just make sure and let her know in the subject that you are interested in the blems.

------------------
October 26-28, 2007
San Simeon, CA

darkhorizon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 451
Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2007 12:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonDirect Link to This Post
I know for a fact that the fiero store, or ebay replacments are junk, they look and feel like cheap plastic, and thats really just what they are.
MsLoriFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2007 08:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MsLoriFieroSend a Private Message to MsLoriFieroDirect Link to This Post
Just to let everyone know. I took a day off from my "real" job this week and went to the print shop and picked up everything we could find there regarding this window project, and took it all to a different print shop. The man in charge there assured me, that he could do this "custom" printing, although I have not received a quote yet. I have a good feeling about this shop, he seemed very professional and made me feel comfortable in what he could do, and offered references, he has done the dot matrix edges on windshields which have more curves than these quarter windows have.He is also aware of my situation about the amount of time (and money) I have invested in this project and told me that he would get right on it. This person was actually the person that was in charge of the first print shop I was using when I started this project but left that shop soon after I gave them the job, and has started his own business. He did tell me that he would make his own "jig" for these and probably not use the one the other shop made, which I expected, but I did pick it up also from the first shop. Most people that do custom work will almost always have a different idea or a different way on how to do something. I truly hope he gets these done soon, the stress of this project is wearing me down and I know all of you that have waited so patiently on me are also tired of waiting. I will be honest, if I had known from the beginning that this project would take this long and cost this much and been this frustrating, I never would have started it, but I did, and I just don't give up easily.

Lori
Fiero1Fan

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2007 09:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MsLoriFiero:

I just don't give up easily.

Lori

Good for you. There are a lot of us pulling for you. Some of us know what you're going through and respect you for staying with it.

[This message has been edited by Fiero1Fan (edited 10-20-2007).]

craigsfiero2007

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2007 09:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by MsLoriFiero:

Just to let everyone know. I took a day off from my "real" job this week and went to the print shop and picked up everything we could find there regarding this window project, and took it all to a different print shop. The man in charge there assured me, that he could do this "custom" printing, although I have not received a quote yet. I have a good feeling about this shop, he seemed very professional and made me feel comfortable in what he could do, and offered references, he has done the dot matrix edges on windshields which have more curves than these quarter windows have.He is also aware of my situation about the amount of time (and money) I have invested in this project and told me that he would get right on it. This person was actually the person that was in charge of the first print shop I was using when I started this project but left that shop soon after I gave them the job, and has started his own business. He did tell me that he would make his own "jig" for these and probably not use the one the other shop made, which I expected, but I did pick it up also from the first shop. Most people that do custom work will almost always have a different idea or a different way on how to do something. I truly hope he gets these done soon, the stress of this project is wearing me down and I know all of you that have waited so patiently on me are also tired of waiting. I will be honest, if I had known from the beginning that this project would take this long and cost this much and been this frustrating, I never would have started it, but I did, and I just don't give up easily.

Lori

I am glad to see that you got the project going again. I amglad that things are starting to work out better for your business. I think it is a great thing that you started this business, don't second guess yourself, you are the only one that makes reproduction quarter windows to factory specs. Things maybe rough now but later on things will get better and less stressful, once you get the business going good. I think you will make a pretty good amount of money doing this. I am one of the ones waiting, I haven't placed an order yet, because you are pretty full on orders, so I am just going to wait until things get situated then I will order a set. I amglad that you found a shop that sounds promising, if he just started he won't have many projects going so that leaves him with plenty of time to work on your product. Thanks Lori for going the extra hundred miles on this product. I can't wait until I get my set.
railshot

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2007 10:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for railshotClick Here to visit railshot's HomePageSend a Private Message to railshotDirect Link to This Post
MsLori,
I have been silently watching all of this since the beginning, and felt I finally had to make a comment.

What you are doing, and the way you are doing it is outstanding.

I have been in the plastics industry for well over 30 years, and understand all of the frustrations, pitfalls, and the time it takes to get a project done the way you want it. Especially when graphics are involved. Do not compromise!

I do not have a GT (yet) but would not want to settle for a sub par product when I do get one. I too have looked at the costs of re-creating the GT windows, and it can be staggering compared to the potential market that exists.

Your persistance, and may I say patience, will pay off....... add me to the list of buyers once I get my GT.
Dave aka: railshot
87GTSleeper

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2007 12:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GTSleeperSend a Private Message to 87GTSleeperDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by darkhorizon:

I know for a fact that the fiero store, or ebay replacments are junk, they look and feel like cheap plastic, and thats really just what they are.

As opposed to those high-quality originals?

That "junk" you refer to has been on my car for about 4 years and look as good as the day I put them on. I do wish they had more of a curve but that's about it. I have zero complaints about the quality and durability.

Not to take way from these quarter windows. They are the best looking I have seen.
Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2007 12:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
Here are a coupe of pictures I took of my car with the new MsLori quarter windows at the Coast Run...

MsLori also donated a set to the Coast Run raffle to help in our efforts to raise money for St Jude Children's Research Hospital. She called me on the Friday of the run to make sure I had received them. She told me at that time that the printer should be ready with a run of the 'good' windows in a week or so.

I can't imagine how good they are going to be. These blems look great in my opinion. I was in a hurry and behind and didn't do a great job of mounting them but that is not the fault of the window. I'll redo them later and they will look fantastic!

------------------
The 5th Annual California Coast Run is history
Click here to see the pictures!

craigsfiero2007

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2007 05:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Direct Link to This Post

Here are a coupe of pictures I took of my car with the new MsLori quarter windows at the Coast Run...

MsLori also donated a set to the Coast Run raffle to help in our efforts to raise money for St Jude Children's Research Hospital. She called me on the Friday of the run to make sure I had received them. She told me at that time that the printer should be ready with a run of the 'good' windows in a week or so.

I can't imagine how good they are going to be. These blems look great in my opinion. I was in a hurry and behind and didn't do a great job of mounting them but that is not the fault of the window. I'll redo them later and they will look fantastic!

Those look freakin' awesome. She must have a very strict quality control if those are blems. I am currently finding the money in my budget to get some of these windows from her. Thanks for the Pictures.
CaliforniaSpeeder9

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2007 05:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CaliforniaSpeeder9Click Here to visit CaliforniaSpeeder9's HomePageSend a Private Message to CaliforniaSpeeder9Direct Link to This Post
I bought these "new" quarter windows on eBay. Whats the difference?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymot...em=110183199368&rd=1
PFF
System Bot
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2007 07:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post
You would have to tell us. How do they look ? Why has no one heard of them before ? Whay are they made of ?
I also have set of Lori's blems and I second Songman. They look great. I have paid Lori for a set of the good ones and am happy tp wait, but, I felt bad that she got stuck eith a bad batch. They look good enought that I offered to by another set. I encoursge any to do so as she needs not be stuck out trying to help us.
Sure, that is a part of doing business but, the better for the businessman the better for the customer. She is gonna have to recoup those losses somehow. We will be keeping prices down and encouraging her to [pipe dream]make T top seals, [/pipe dream].
Really, you can get a nice set of GT windows by buying her blems. At a nice savings over the cost of her final product.
87_FieroGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2007 10:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87_FieroGTSend a Private Message to 87_FieroGTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CaliforniaSpeeder9:

I bought these "new" quarter windows on eBay. Whats the difference?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymot...em=110183199368&rd=1

I bought moderman's panels for my GT and have them installed on my car. They are not bad at all and certainly look better than the worn out originals that were on my car. They are much thinner than the OEM panels though and if you look closely, the dot matrix pattern is not exactly the same as original, but you would not notice this without looking closely. Also, the GT logo is offset to the front by about an inch. Lastly, although there is a curve in them, the curve is more of a bend then a smoothly formed curve as in the OEM panels.

I saw Ms. Lori's blem panels on Dales' car this weekend and they looked amazing. The curve is virtually identical to the OEM panels, the GT logo is centered correctlly, and the thickness looks right. Her panels look to be about as close to OEM as you could hope to get. More pricey, but worth it I'd say. I know I will be ordering some. Bummer I lost the raffle for them.

------------------

Visit my website!
Fieros West
David
2 Corinthians 5: 17
1987 Pontiac Fiero GT, 5 Speed
2006 Pontiac Grand Prix

Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2007 10:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
Actually, Lori's projected price for the windows when she started was around $200 per set. Not sure what all the issues she has had will do to the price but if all goes well, for the same money you can have the stock look and even better quality than original.

And let me reiterate again to everyone who looked at my windows this past weekend... I just threw those on there quick so I would have them on for the Coast Run. Lori told me up front that they would need a little work since they were blems. But I didn't have time to do anything to them and they still looked great! The ones she will be selling soon will be all trimmed and smooth and ready to just put on.

------------------

CaliforniaSpeeder9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2007 01:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CaliforniaSpeeder9Click Here to visit CaliforniaSpeeder9's HomePageSend a Private Message to CaliforniaSpeeder9Direct Link to This Post
My only concern is that the closer you get to the production windows...arent they just going to get all cracked and damaged again? Or is that simply unavoidable with any window
Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2007 03:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
These are made out of different material than the originals and is not supposed to craze like they did.
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2007 03:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinDirect Link to This Post
I'm in! I am waiting on her finished product but I am definitely buying a set!! Both mine are FUBARed.

Team Race-Tech

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2007 07:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Team Race-TechSend a Private Message to Team Race-TechDirect Link to This Post
I've been following the thread in the MALL. and now I would like to ask were can I buy and when will I recieve?

Joe
Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2007 07:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
Joe,

The word Lori got from the print shop is that she should be able to start accepting orders within a week. True, this has been going on a long time but she wants to make sure she puts out the product everyone expects for their money.

I am sure she will post here on the forum when the time comes. She told me last week that she does have a website ready to go up but didn't want to put it up until there was a reason to. I'm sure she will either post a way to order on a thread here or possibly on her website or both.

Just keep watching for a little bit longer. Thanks.

------------------

CaliforniaSpeeder9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2007 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CaliforniaSpeeder9Click Here to visit CaliforniaSpeeder9's HomePageSend a Private Message to CaliforniaSpeeder9Direct Link to This Post
Damn, looks like I shoulda waited
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock