Started on: 10-09-2007 09:26 AM
Replies: 6
Last post by: DanFiero on 10-25-2007 07:51 AM
DanFiero

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2007 09:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanFieroSend a Private Message to DanFieroDirect Link to This Post
*****EDIT***** Updated information posted farther down in this thread****EDIT****

Heartland Fieros is planning a cruise on Saturday October 27th starting in Coralville, Iowa at the Antique Car Museum of Iowa just off exit 242 from I-80 ( http://www.antiquecarmuseumofiowa.org/ ) at 11:00 a.m.

We are tentatively planning a cruise around the corridor area (including the reservoir) with dinner/lunch at a restaurant yet to be determined.

Just a heads up that this is a home Hawkeye football game weekend, so we are hopefully meeting at the time that the game is in session and traffic will be light. But please keep an eye out for an email with any changes as the actual game time has not been announced yet.

Thanks and hope to see ya there with or without Fieros as everyones welcome!!!

Dan

[This message has been edited by DanFiero (edited 10-22-2007).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
LAMBO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2007 09:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LAMBOSend a Private Message to LAMBODirect Link to This Post
My sister lives just east of the dam. Might be a good excuse to stop in and visit her.

------------------

DanFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2007 08:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanFieroSend a Private Message to DanFieroDirect Link to This Post
Bump
DanFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2007 08:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanFieroSend a Private Message to DanFieroDirect Link to This Post
t-minus 2 weeks
DanFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2007 03:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanFieroSend a Private Message to DanFieroDirect Link to This Post
Well, less than a week away!! This Saturday at 11:00 meet Heartland Fieros at exit 242 off Interstate 80 at the Antique Car Museum of Iowa in Coralville, Iowa.
http://www.antiquecarmuseumofiowa.org/

map of the location in Coralville - 860 Quarry Road Coralville, IA
http://maps.live.com/defaul...&alt=-1000&encType=1

After a tour of the museum we will head out for a cruise around the Coralville Resevoir and the Devonian Fossil Gorge (http://www.mvr.usace.army.mil/coralville/devonian_fossil_gorge.htm).

Around this area we will be stopping for lunch at the Jolly Roger campground restaurant 'Bobbers' overlooking Coralville lake. They serve burgers and such in the $5 to $8 range.

We will then eventually be heading to Main Amana for short tour and a planned stop of an hour to hour and a half for touring/shopping the Amana shops and cruising by the Lily Pond.

After our run thorugh the Amana's whoever is interested we are invited back to Mark Nicklaus's house for a grillout or just general sitting around chatting in North Liberty again just of I-80.

Dress warm for a crisp fall day I believe we've orderd temps in the 50's and a nice sunny day. Also if you have hand held radios (walkie Talkies) then bring those along so no one gets lost .

The Iowa Football game starts at 11:00 so traffic at 11:00 should be light at exit 242 and we should be out of town before the game lets out so we are good to go there.

I believe there is a caravan leaving the Davenport Area around 9:45 a.m. from the Flying J truckstop, if you want to join them or have questions please contact/verify with John Holmes before you head over (jmholmes@theinter.com).

Hope to see you and everyone in fieros or whatever (Heck I'm bringing a Ford) as everyone and everything is welcome!!

Dan Moffatt
Mark Nicklaus
John Holmes
Fred Bartmeyer
sprnt96

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2007 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sprnt96Send a Private Message to sprnt96Direct Link to This Post
Dan,

Don't feel bad, mine will be in a Dodge! We need to get together and do a group brake fix!
DanFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2007 07:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanFieroSend a Private Message to DanFieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sprnt96:

Dan,

Don't feel bad, mine will be in a Dodge! We need to get together and do a group brake fix!

Tom,

Let me know when you want to work on them, I've been attempting to rebuild mine now for the last month only being delayed by me breaking more parts and then having no parts available to replace them. I can't remember if your problem was rear or front, but I'm getting pretty good at taking this stuff apart. If you want to caravan down, I'm planning on leaving my house at 10 a.m. ish and can meet you at your house for the drive down.

Dan

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock