YABT: 85 Fiero GT by Acesurfer
Started on: 08-03-2007 02:19 PM
Replies: 6
Last post by: Acesurfer on 08-14-2007 01:02 AM
Acesurfer

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2007 02:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AcesurferClick Here to visit Acesurfer's HomePageSend a Private Message to AcesurferDirect Link to This Post
I am starting a build thread where i will put in pictures, data and such over the next few years. this thread is mainly for my own reference and such just as much as it is for everyone to look at.
first news is planning stages for a motor swap.
in the car now i have a sirius radio and a cobra xrs radar detector.
waiting to go into the car is automatic windows and locks. also i have 4 15" crosslace rims waiting for tires.

here goes a fun and long process
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Acesurfer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2007 03:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AcesurferClick Here to visit Acesurfer's HomePageSend a Private Message to AcesurferDirect Link to This Post
well, first move toward a better fiero. lol. today whadeduck came down and we finally converted my passenger side of the car back to automatic windows/locks and a gt style door panel. however the doors will only lock automatically, not unlock automatically. and the passenger side motor is extremeley slow so it may need to be replaced in the future. at least it works again. i had to paint the door panel and it is like 500 shades brighter red than the rest of my car so the next phase of my car fix up is painting it. However i need a new hood, gt style pass. front fender and 1/4 panel. let me know if anyone has one please.

thanks

special thanks to whadeduck for everything.
Acesurfer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2007 11:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AcesurferClick Here to visit Acesurfer's HomePageSend a Private Message to AcesurferDirect Link to This Post
got some nice fiero crosslace rims. gonna start to polish and clean those now, as well as sanding and priming my car for paint.
Mr.PBody

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2007 12:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.PBodyClick Here to visit Mr.PBody's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mr.PBodyDirect Link to This Post
pictures?
Acesurfer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2007 08:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AcesurferClick Here to visit Acesurfer's HomePageSend a Private Message to AcesurferDirect Link to This Post
soon
timwdegner

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 77
Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2007 08:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for timwdegnerSend a Private Message to timwdegnerDirect Link to This Post
Hey Ace, what are the specs and condition of the car you're starting out with here? How about some "before" pics? What motor are you planning to swap in?

[This message has been edited by timwdegner (edited 08-13-2007).]

Acesurfer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2007 01:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AcesurferClick Here to visit Acesurfer's HomePageSend a Private Message to AcesurferDirect Link to This Post
My car is a 1985 Fiero GT. it has the stock 2.8 auto 3spd in it. it was wrecked last year and i have spent almost half a year now restoring it to the before the accident and have probably about 4-5 yrs before i get it to where i want it. i intend to put a 3800 sc series II in next year sometime with a possible shift kit in a 4t60e-(maybe hd) transmission. i intend to eventually put in extractor hood scoops, do a complete interior restoration, paint it, and do a suspension/brake upgrade/swap. i will be posting pictures soon as possible.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock