British Columbia Fiero Meet/Cruise by domesticgal
Started on: 07-25-2007 08:56 PM
Replies: 35
Last post by: The Funkmaster on 09-06-2007 10:04 PM
domesticgal

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2007 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for domesticgalSend a Private Message to domesticgalDirect Link to This Post
A few of the guys on the island have shown interest in having a Fiero meet and cruise over here on the island. Would any of you mainland Fiero guys (and Washington Fiero guys!) be interested in coming over to beautiful Vancouver island for a weekend, and doing a meet in Victoria, followed by a day long (approx. 5hrs total driving) cruise to Tofino? We could camp up there for the night (or 2 nights) and head back after lunch the next day. I know a few island guys are in, and it could be a lot of fun. I'd be aiming for sometime around mid-august or late august once I know what will work for people.

I'll need an approximate list of who's interested, and who can DEFINATELY make it, so I can start booking camping sites.

1. Domestigal (Amanda) equitation_rider@hotmail.com - Black '86 SE
2. Jordan Dunn - Black '88 GT

[This message has been edited by domesticgal (edited 07-25-2007).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
kawana

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2007 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kawanaClick Here to visit kawana's HomePageSend a Private Message to kawanaDirect Link to This Post
Hmm possibly, im not seeing a date on there so i cant give a definite answer. How many people are in the victoria fiero club? Ive heard its a fair size.

edit: Oh.. you said mid-august sorry lol, ok im a big maybe then. Thats around my birthday so ill probably be drunk for most of that time

[This message has been edited by kawana (edited 07-25-2007).]

ZeroC

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 170
Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2007 10:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ZeroCClick Here to visit ZeroC's HomePageSend a Private Message to ZeroCDirect Link to This Post
hmmm fieros and camping ...give me a day and im sure i can make it with the gf prob be to pricey to bring both cars though

get a date and let me know for sure

------------------
"This car is so good looking its almost indecent. - AutoWeek on the new 1986 GT"

Chilliwack Fieros
MSN Messanger tylercaddick@hotmail.com

nfswift

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2007 01:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nfswiftSend a Private Message to nfswiftDirect Link to This Post
I'm a go, I'll just have to ensure that I have the time off work and there'll be no problem.
Disillusion

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2007 01:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DisillusionSend a Private Message to DisillusionDirect Link to This Post
1. Domestigal (Amanda) equitation_rider@hotmail.com - Black '86 SE
2. Jordan Dunn - Black '88 GT
3. Blair French - Black 87 GT (pending date)
MiZer

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 211
Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2007 01:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MiZerSend a Private Message to MiZerDirect Link to This Post
wont beable to make it.

need a new engine for my car.
The Funkmaster

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2007 02:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for The FunkmasterSend a Private Message to The FunkmasterDirect Link to This Post
What! What happened man?

We gotta to fix that.
Zac88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2007 10:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Zac88GTClick Here to visit Zac88GT's HomePageSend a Private Message to Zac88GTDirect Link to This Post
I can't make it. The northstar is getting an overhaul and a new 6 spd.
Capt Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 260
Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2007 12:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroDirect Link to This Post
Lisa and I will be on Vacation in Vegas for our honeymoon for a couple weeks so I don't think we will be able to make it either. However it does sound like a lot of fun.

------------------
85GT 5spd ,93 Eldorado 4.9 Dual O2 Custom Chip, Archie Clutch. Custom Exhaust. MSD Everything 245/50/16's Not Your Average 4.9 Capt Fiero Com --- My Over View Cadero Pics Yellow 88GT 5spd Stock.

domesticgal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2007 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for domesticgalSend a Private Message to domesticgalDirect Link to This Post
Aww congrats Dave & Lisa!

Mizer..what happened?!

Mizer/Zac...looks like I might have a second Fiero by that point, if you guys still wanna come, I'd be willing to let you drive my black notchie
MiZer

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 211
Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2007 01:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MiZerSend a Private Message to MiZerDirect Link to This Post
Engine has developed a knock.
PFF
System Bot
ADT88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2007 06:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ADT88Send a Private Message to ADT88Direct Link to This Post
Man, you guys are lucky. I made that drive out to Tofino a few years ago, what a great trip!
Have fun!
ZeroC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2007 03:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ZeroCClick Here to visit ZeroC's HomePageSend a Private Message to ZeroCDirect Link to This Post
wtf ..any dates yet ?
domesticgal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2007 04:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for domesticgalSend a Private Message to domesticgalDirect Link to This Post
Last weekend of August?
kawana

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2007 04:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kawanaClick Here to visit kawana's HomePageSend a Private Message to kawanaDirect Link to This Post
im still a maybe, just gotta find someone to come along :P
SoD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2007 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SoDSend a Private Message to SoDDirect Link to This Post
hmm thinking about it... how about a more definite date???

Austin
ZeroC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2007 05:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ZeroCClick Here to visit ZeroC's HomePageSend a Private Message to ZeroCDirect Link to This Post
Put Us Down For Maybe
domesticgal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2007 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for domesticgalSend a Private Message to domesticgalDirect Link to This Post
The weekend of August 31st/September 1st/2nd?
SoD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2007 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SoDSend a Private Message to SoDDirect Link to This Post
K I think I'm gonna try to make this. I'd be picking up a friend first in Victoria, Saanich area if that makes any sense. Then meet up w/ the bunch. Tyler budddddyyy if I go, you go! :P

Austin
Gumby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2007 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GumbySend a Private Message to GumbyDirect Link to This Post
Hmmm, my parents live in Youbou (Near Duncan) that would be a fun trip... i will see what i can do when the dates are finalized.
domesticgal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2007 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for domesticgalSend a Private Message to domesticgalDirect Link to This Post
Ok well let's finalize it for that weekend then.

Should we start it on a Friday or a Saturday? I figure most people will be working Friday during the day, so they wouldn't be able to make it over here very early.

So if we set it for Saturday September 1st, the Mainland people could hop on a morning boat, make it here by late morning, and still give us plenty of time for the drive up. Then we can camp Saturday night and hang around Tofino for a few hours on Sunday before the drive home. People going back to Vancouver can even catch a boat from Nanaimo instead of driving all the way down to Victoria.

I think this may also be a long weekend, so if we wanted to camp out for 2 nights we could, but I'll take a vote on that later when we have more folks interested.

(also, if one or two people were wanting to come over on the Friday before, I could probably put you up at my place, and we can go out and have some fun in Victoria on the Friday night as well. There's local car club meets on Friday nights, as well as a few good pubs and nightclubs to hit up.)

- Amanda
PFF
System Bot
Disillusion

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2007 01:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DisillusionSend a Private Message to DisillusionDirect Link to This Post
That saturday works for me, Just got new suspension, realigned, and am getting new wheels and tires in 2 weeks so the drive to tofino should be a blast!
domesticgal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2007 02:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for domesticgalSend a Private Message to domesticgalDirect Link to This Post
Come on people! I need to know by the 15th of the month approximately how many people are coming so I can book camping.
beken

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2007 02:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bekenSend a Private Message to bekenDirect Link to This Post
I'll be on the island next weekend in Lake Cowichan. Unfortunately, we're bringing a slightly bigger car as my family will have all our camping gear with us.
This is the first year in quite a few where we don't have a campfire ban yet. Whoo hoo!!!!

domesticgal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2007 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for domesticgalSend a Private Message to domesticgalDirect Link to This Post
Actually I went camping this weekend, and quite a few places had campfire bans (I was way up the west coast of the island at China Beach, and luckily they almost never enforce the campfire bans because they're right beside the ocean).

Hopefully there's no ban at Cowichan!

You should come back over for the cruise!
beken

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2007 03:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bekenSend a Private Message to bekenDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by domesticgal:

You should come back over for the cruise!

I'm considering it.....will have to check my calendar (and bank account.......the ferry ride costs).

domesticgal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2007 11:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for domesticgalSend a Private Message to domesticgalDirect Link to This Post
ok quick update....Im dying with mono at the moment...would you guys mind if we pushed this back by a few weeks? If everyone was counting on doing this on the weekend of September 1st, I dont mind helping to organize it still, but I'd love if we could do it a couple weeks after that so I can actually come!
nfswift

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2007 01:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nfswiftSend a Private Message to nfswiftDirect Link to This Post
How is this cruise comin along??

Any date as of yet??

Probably should be soon before our weather starts to turn even less friendly!
The Funkmaster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2007 02:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for The FunkmasterSend a Private Message to The FunkmasterDirect Link to This Post
If money and time permit, I may come with my beautiful woman.

I'll bring the car, too. Rock on.
Steve
domesticgal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2007 02:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for domesticgalSend a Private Message to domesticgalDirect Link to This Post
Hey! Didn't know people were still interested in this, I havnt heard anything from anyone! I'm unfortunately not going to be able to bring my Fiero out anymore, as she's gonna be off the road soon. I just bought a '95 Trans Am, and all my money has been going into that lately. I'd definately still be interested in going if anyone wants to let me ride along.
nfswift

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2007 07:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nfswiftSend a Private Message to nfswiftDirect Link to This Post
Well Tofino is a great drive but that may be a bit remote for those who can't get a few days off, what if we cruised up to parksville and did some kinda get together up there and decided who wanted to return or continue from there on?
PFF
System Bot
domesticgal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2007 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for domesticgalSend a Private Message to domesticgalDirect Link to This Post
Sounds good to me. A bit less expensive too. And there's some great camping in the Nanaimo/Parksville/Qualicum area as well.
nfswift

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2007 03:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nfswiftSend a Private Message to nfswiftDirect Link to This Post
I am still down for this, I'd really like to see the island Fieros roll out in force for a day!
Disillusion

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2007 06:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DisillusionSend a Private Message to DisillusionDirect Link to This Post
I'm out, well..unless I bring my truck, providing it's finished. My car has some big money issues that I need to deal with on it before I take it anywhere besides work, and I don't have the money for it right now.
JPD88FieroGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2007 02:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JPD88FieroGTSend a Private Message to JPD88FieroGTDirect Link to This Post
I'm also still up for this. Weekends are most likely the best time for me, and I can basically bring my Fiero wherever. Sounds fun.
The Funkmaster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2007 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The FunkmasterSend a Private Message to The FunkmasterDirect Link to This Post
I'm thinking this may end up being a Christmas event

...Which I am totally OK with. I need some time to save up! lol...

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock