Started on: 07-08-2007 10:02 PM
Replies: 27
Last post by: ohio86se on 08-14-2007 09:26 PM
DanFiero

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2007 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanFieroSend a Private Message to DanFieroDirect Link to This Post
Sorry for the delay in the announcement:

We are trying some new things this year with the judging along with our usual games, music and food!! And don't forget the shopping for the women (and men...not to be sexist )

Also join us for the Grill out after at Fred and Annette's as there is always great food conversation and fun to be had relaxing after a great show!!!

There will be a dinner for the early arrivals Friday night, just meet in the hotel lobby at 6 p.m.

We hope you can make it as it's always a fun time and a great chance to catch up with old friends and make some new ones!!

please note that hotel rooms are being held through the 10th of July (2 days), and also please ignore our website as we are currently working on getting a new webmaster and the info on our site is woefully out of date so please accept our apologies.

Dan

[This message has been edited by DanFiero (edited 07-09-2007).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Capitol City Fiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2007 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Capitol City FieroSend a Private Message to Capitol City FieroDirect Link to This Post
I'm very sorry Dan we were going to Norwalk that weekend, I'm needed in London Ontario that weekend. we will try again next year
I sent the music to Fred for the show. See you all at Fierorama in September.
Dave Gunsul

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 105
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2007 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dave GunsulSend a Private Message to Dave GunsulDirect Link to This Post
What, no mention of the Iowa wiener, Dan? :-O

------------------
" There was a lot of little kids there. I watched them flying, doing jumps, and having races. And I thought that all those little kids are going to grow up someday. And all those little kids are going to do the things we do. But for now, sledding is enough. I think it would be great if sledding were always enough, but it isn't."
--the perks of being a wallflower by stephen chbosky

DanFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2007 11:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanFieroSend a Private Message to DanFieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dave Gunsul:

What, no mention of the Iowa wiener, Dan? :-O

You show up and I'll buy you one of them thar Iowa wieners

Chris Hodson

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2007 05:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonDirect Link to This Post
If you dont come to this show... no techno for you!

------------------

Dave Gunsul

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2007 10:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dave GunsulSend a Private Message to Dave GunsulDirect Link to This Post
A free wiener and free techno......wow, maybe i should go to this.

Just hope i dont get confused and start eating the CD and listening to the wiener.

[This message has been edited by Dave Gunsul (edited 07-09-2007).]

RACE

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2007 11:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEDirect Link to This Post
Never listen to your wiener. It will only get you in trouble.

I may be able to make it. I don't know my August schedule yet.

The invitation has been added to the Central Iowa Fiero website.

[This message has been edited by RACE (edited 07-09-2007).]

Chris Hodson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2007 01:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RACE:

Never listen to your wiener. It will only get you in trouble.

I got a good story about this one...
Dave Gunsul

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2007 03:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dave GunsulSend a Private Message to Dave GunsulDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Chris Hodson:

I got a good story about this one...

Ya but if it's a story about your wiener then it's got to be a SMALL story. :P

DanFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2007 10:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanFieroSend a Private Message to DanFieroDirect Link to This Post
Chris Hodson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2007 04:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dave Gunsul:

Ya but if it's a story about your wiener then it's got to be a SMALL story. :P

... lol yea well... at least my story wouldn't be inside out! wink*wink* hahahahahaha
PFF
System Bot
DanFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2007 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanFieroSend a Private Message to DanFieroDirect Link to This Post
sprnt96

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2007 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sprnt96Send a Private Message to sprnt96Direct Link to This Post
Not looking like I will be making it unless it is on a trailer Havent fixed the brake issue...dont have the time, cash or know- how to git er done by then
DanFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2007 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanFieroSend a Private Message to DanFieroDirect Link to This Post
Tom,

I might be able to take ya with me, I need to check and see what our plans are, but the wife is coming down later in the day so she can bring the kid then or you could hitch a ride with her. Either way I thin we could get you there.

I won't be at cruise night this week since my parents house is getting placed this Thursday (finally 3 months late).

Dan

Ohh yeah...BUMP
fiero-on-fire

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-23-2007 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero-on-fireSend a Private Message to fiero-on-fireDirect Link to This Post
ya man i saw that show on TV there were alot of woods around.. o wait that was just a forest fire.. well same thing
dcfox

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2007 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dcfoxSend a Private Message to dcfoxDirect Link to This Post
Fiero_Fan_88

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2007 02:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero_Fan_88Send a Private Message to Fiero_Fan_88Direct Link to This Post
Just out of curiosity, Im not a member of MidWest Fiero's, hard to contact you guys. Even though Im not a member can i still show up to check out the Fieros? Ive only seen like 5 around here and Ide love to see more Fieros.

Edit: Fiero-on-Fire, shut up already.

[This message has been edited by Fiero_Fan_88 (edited 07-24-2007).]

edzards

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2007 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for edzardsSend a Private Message to edzardsDirect Link to This Post
Dick & Nancy plan on being at the show. As for Fieros in Omaha come to the Pontiac Show Aug 26 in Gretna. Should have 25 to 30 Fiero's

See you all on the 10th.

Lucky Dick
Chris Hodson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2007 01:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonDirect Link to This Post
The more Fiero's and people the better!
gm_fanatic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2007 05:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gm_fanaticSend a Private Message to gm_fanaticDirect Link to This Post
dang..i wish i could make it, it even falls on my b-day

------------------
1991 Geo Prizm - daily driver
1986 Pontiac Fiero SE
1991 Chevrolet S-10 - sold

DanFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2007 11:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanFieroSend a Private Message to DanFieroDirect Link to This Post
1 week left!!! I did forget to mention that this is a stop for the Best in the Midwest series looking for the "Best Original 87'" So bring em on out and get a chance to win at the finale at Fieroama in Sept.

Dan
PFF
System Bot
Darth Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 361
Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2007 01:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Darth FieroClick Here to visit Darth Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Darth FieroDirect Link to This Post
3 days left!

I will be leaving out Wed evening so I can beat the traffic and help Fred prepare. I will be bringing my bag of tricks for anyone who might need a chip or PCM reflash done. Looking forward to the show and BBQ at Fred's afterwords. Fred and I have arranged some special evening/after dark, family-friendly entertainment so everyone attending the show should make plans to come to the cookout afterwards and see what we have in store for all of you.

-ryan

------------------
power corrupts. absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Custom Computer Tuning | Engine Conversions | Turbocharging | www.gmtuners.com

[This message has been edited by Darth Fiero (edited 08-08-2007).]

RAREW66

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2007 03:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RAREW66Click Here to visit RAREW66's HomePageSend a Private Message to RAREW66Direct Link to This Post
TTT Heartland Fieros has just put up a giant bubble over the show sight and it is all air conditioned; what a job! Find that at Norwalk.

I look forward to a great day with the Fieros.

Fred

RACE

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2007 06:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEDirect Link to This Post
I will be working tomorrow and can't attend but here is a free bump. Last year's show was fun. I wish I could be there again.
RAREW66

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2007 12:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RAREW66Click Here to visit RAREW66's HomePageSend a Private Message to RAREW66Direct Link to This Post
^^^
partsman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2007 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for partsmanSend a Private Message to partsmanDirect Link to This Post
anyone take any pictures?
Darth Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 361
Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2007 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Darth FieroClick Here to visit Darth Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Darth FieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by partsman:

anyone take any pictures?

Yes, mine are here:

http://www.gmtuners.com/eve...rtland2007/index.htm

-ryan
ohio86se

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2007 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ohio86seClick Here to visit ohio86se's HomePageSend a Private Message to ohio86seDirect Link to This Post
Looks like a real good time. Its too bad I had to make a choice between our club show at Summit Raceway Park (Norwalk) on the same weekend. Maybe next year they will be on a different date.

see ya around Fred.

------------------

" DRIVE IT LIKE YOU LOVE IT"

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock