Anybody Swap Corvette Interior Yet? by urbanairpaint
Started on: 02-15-2007 11:11 PM
Replies: 6
Last post by: jscott1 on 02-16-2007 07:45 PM
urbanairpaint

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2007 11:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for urbanairpaintSend a Private Message to urbanairpaintDirect Link to This Post
I was surfing on Ebay tonight and I came across some late 90's corvette seats and door panels at a reasonable price. Then, I got the idea of swapping the entire interior; door panels, center console, dash, etc. I like the Corvette interior and I think it would look great in a Fiero. I wish I could find a newer Corvette in one of the local junk yards so I could take some measurements. Has anyone done this yet? Has anyone reasearched this at all?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2007 10:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by urbanairpaint:

I was surfing on Ebay tonight and I came across some late 90's corvette seats and door panels at a reasonable price. Then, I got the idea of swapping the entire interior; door panels, center console, dash, etc. I like the Corvette interior and I think it would look great in a Fiero. I wish I could find a newer Corvette in one of the local junk yards so I could take some measurements. Has anyone done this yet? Has anyone reasearched this at all?

I haven'nt taken any measurements but the Corvette dash looks like it would be a close fit. The drawback is that Corvettes are rare in the junkyard and when you do find one the parts are not cheap.

It would probably cost 10 times more to do a Corvette dash compared to a firebird. But itbwould look nice.
greengoblin0129

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2007 01:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for greengoblin0129Click Here to visit greengoblin0129's HomePageSend a Private Message to greengoblin0129Direct Link to This Post
I have the same door lock slider as a C-4 Vette
Greg Z

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2007 06:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Greg ZSend a Private Message to Greg ZDirect Link to This Post
Thats the interior that I want for my car. I want it in torch red. Now if I could just talk Johnathan into doing the swap for me! LOL

------------------
91 NSX - Black/Ivory w/40K
00 NAVI -Black w/Ghostflames/Black
95 SL -Black/Tan
87 928 S4 -Red/Black
86 928 S -Red/Tan
83 944 EURO -Black/Checkerboard
85 FIERO GT -Indy Clone
84 INDY -41k, 57th built
91 ALLANTE -Red/Black
85 S10 -355 V8
76 & 77 T-BIRD-Silver/Black
90 TROFEO -White/Burgandy
94 GMC INDY -84 500 GMC Hauler clone
69 CAMARO -SOLD 2 aid NSX fund
PROJECTS:
90 REATTA, 85 FIERO GT, FORMULA,
INDY, 80 MASERATTI V8

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2007 06:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
Good luck. I have a C4 convertible with fair red leather seats. Ive been on the yard hotline for red leather Corvette seats now for almost 1 1/2 years. Thinking I may just say screw it and go with aftermarket Recarros for less than redoing my oem seats. I can tell you that the vette seats are not nearly as comfortable to me on a long drive as Fieros are. I drove almost nonstop to Dallas except for gas in the Fiero without even a cramp. I cant stand to sit in the vette for longer than 2 or 3 hours without getting out and walking around.

[This message has been edited by rogergarrison (edited 02-16-2007).]

Deabionni

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2007 07:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DeabionniSend a Private Message to DeabionniDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by urbanairpaint:
Anybody Swap Corvette Interior Yet?

To my knowledge, if you were to swap a Corvette interior; you'd be the first person to do it.
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2007 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock