NEW DYNO EVENT AT DAYTONA by Proud88GT
Started on: 02-06-2007 08:47 PM
Replies: 18
Last post by: Older Guy on 03-08-2007 09:41 AM
Proud88GT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2007 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Proud88GTClick Here to visit Proud88GT's HomePageSend a Private Message to Proud88GTDirect Link to This Post
This is the new post for Daytona’s Dyno Event hosted by Central Florida Fieros. This event will take place on March 25th at 9am at Projekt 7. More information about this event will be posted here. Please post here if you are interested in running your car or if interested in attending this event. Also please check out both websites listed below for more Daytona information.

http://floridafieros.org/daytona2007/

www.projekt7tuning.com

Running List Based On Replies other post or e-mail replies.

Frank Martin
Robert Holtz
Harry Forrest ( If Lloyd gets his car done)
Dave Marion
Archie
Tom Corey
Chuck Peterson
Craig Stephens (Fiero Race Car)
Tampalinc
Mitchell Bell

[This message has been edited by Proud88GT (edited 02-06-2007).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Tom Corey

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2007 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom CoreySend a Private Message to Tom CoreyDirect Link to This Post
I'll be there. And I will pay half of the dyno charge for all of the first 10 that dyno with more HP than my car (My dyno will not count as one of the first 10), I really have no idea what my car will dyno, but its a 345hp ZZ3 crate motor with Sanderson headers, roller tip rockers,, MSD digital distributor, 6AL, Blaster coil, & custom Inglese Holley carb (and a 175hp nitrous shot). I will not dyno with the NOS on , so I really don't think I'm the one to beat, I'd just like to see a lot of you guys participate. So come on out. I believe Archie has agreed to pay for half of the entry fee for the first 10 guys to dyno. Sounds like fun!

------------------

Tom Corey
Melbourne, FL
87 Green T-Top GT 5Spd SBC ZZ3 V8 - NOS

Dirty Harry

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2007 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dirty HarrySend a Private Message to Dirty HarryDirect Link to This Post
Good chance my car won't be back from Texas in time. Sooooo, the tenth slot may still be open!

------------------
87 GT Maroon, Red Formula & White Formula

Proud88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2007 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Proud88GTClick Here to visit Proud88GT's HomePageSend a Private Message to Proud88GTDirect Link to This Post
List updated.

Frank Martin ( 3800 Supercharged)
Robert Holtz
Harry Forrest ( If Lloyd gets his car done) (Could be 3800 Supercharged)
Dave Marion
Archie (V8)
Tom Corey (V8)
Chuck Peterson (Mod 2.8)
Craig Stephens (Fiero Race Car) (Mod 2.8)
Tampalinc (Tubro 3800)
Mitchell Bell (Stock 2.8)
Ruben (Stock 2.8)

[This message has been edited by Proud88GT (edited 02-12-2007).]

Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2007 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DragonSend a Private Message to DragonDirect Link to This Post
It is possible to maybe work in more that 10 - so if you want to play sent Mitchell a messagae

Frank

http://SpaceCoastFieros.com

Proud88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2007 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Proud88GTClick Here to visit Proud88GT's HomePageSend a Private Message to Proud88GTDirect Link to This Post
Made some changes to what will be running at the dyno. Those listed please update specs.
bonzo

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2007 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bonzoSend a Private Message to bonzoDirect Link to This Post
Working on the LT1 Hopefully it will be ready for Daytona. Suspension and CVs have slowed progress.
bluefiero

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2007 07:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bluefieroSend a Private Message to bluefieroDirect Link to This Post
Right now I am trying to figure out the trip. I live in illinois and was plannin on takin a road trip to florida with a few buddies for a spring break trip (im a senior in highschool). I will be bringing my 88 formula with a 3.4 DOHC in it with custom cams. I have to replace the differential before then. I have been wanting to dyno it, so as long as I get it running in time count me in.
JimmyS

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 124
Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2007 05:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post
Is it too late to get on the dyno list?
Proud88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2007 06:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Proud88GTClick Here to visit Proud88GT's HomePageSend a Private Message to Proud88GTDirect Link to This Post
It is never to Late. You will be added.

Mitchell
ITALGT

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2007 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ITALGTSend a Private Message to ITALGTDirect Link to This Post
Count me in as well...
PFF
System Bot
Proud88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2007 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Proud88GTClick Here to visit Proud88GT's HomePageSend a Private Message to Proud88GTDirect Link to This Post
List updated.

Frank Martin ( 3800 Supercharged)
Robert Holtz
Harry Forrest ( If Lloyd gets his car done) (Could be 3800 Supercharged)
Dave Marion
Archie (V8)
Tom Corey (V8)
Chuck Peterson (Mod 2.8)
Craig Stephens (Fiero Race Car) (Mod 2.8)
Tampalinc (Tubro 3800)
Mitchell Bell (Stock 2.8)
Ruben (Stock 2.8)
JImmyS
ItalGT (V8)

[This message has been edited by Proud88GT (edited 02-26-2007).]

JimmyS

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 124
Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2007 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Proud88GT:

It is never to Late. You will be added.

Mitchell

By the way...Mine is a 3800 Supercharged.
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2007 12:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeDirect Link to This Post
My engine could really use a custom chip. I'll have to give 'em a call and see if they can do some tuning that day.
Alex4mula

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2007 04:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Alex4mulaSend a Private Message to Alex4mulaDirect Link to This Post
Strapping and setting up a car plus the thee pulls can easliy take 1/2hr per car. For 10 cars that would be about 5 hrs if not more. Tunning really takes much longer. I think it would be time constraint. I wish I could be there but being Sunday would be difficult. Still I'll have my dyno sheet before Daytona

------------------

Red: TPI V8 + 6-Speed Yellow: Nitrous 3.4 + 4 speed Auto
http://pbfieros.tripod.com

Proud88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2007 08:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Proud88GTClick Here to visit Proud88GT's HomePageSend a Private Message to Proud88GTDirect Link to This Post
I am going just to see the cars run on the dyno and talk Fiero stuff. I will not run my car if there is an interest in running someones car with more hp. I know what my stock motor will pull and it is nothing to brag about. I put my name in just in case some people do not show up.

Mitchell
bonzo

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2007 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bonzoSend a Private Message to bonzoDirect Link to This Post
Count me in. The LT1 is up and running. Dont think I'll have the body swap done so it might be two toned Red and Yellow.

------------------

Alex4mula

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2007 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Alex4mulaSend a Private Message to Alex4mulaDirect Link to This Post
My new clutch is sliping pretty bad. Probably no dyno for me anywhere anytime soon
Older Guy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2007 09:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Older GuySend a Private Message to Older GuyDirect Link to This Post
I would like to attend and possibly run if time permits. Thanks

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock